Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:57:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AMT users thread.  (Read 60015 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 06:39:06 AM

AMT_miners,

Can you please kindly response to my email for refund request with high priority?  every couple of weeks I have to send you email to follow up,that's all of my money. I have new born baby to raise, thank you for understanding my situation.

Thanks again.
Tony

Joshua Zipkin doesn't give a shit about your baby or livelihood after he conned you outta monies to afford him a comfortable lifestyle. The sick fucker's only regret is that he wasn't able to con more folks like you with children outta more money. In his mind, it's your fault for being in the pickle your'e in and not his.
rik_khaos

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 10:39:58 AM

Well shit I didn't get to request my damn PSU that they never sent me or to tell them about the board that crapped out on me.

I guess I'll just send them another e-mail that they won't answer.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
tonyca

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 11:26:33 AM
Last edit: October 09, 2014, 12:00:30 PM by tonyca

AMT_miners,

Can you please kindly response to my email for refund request with high priority?  every couple of weeks I have to send you email to follow up,that's all of my money. I have new born baby to raise, thank you for understanding my situation.

Thanks again.
Tony

Joshua Zipkin doesn't give a shit about your baby or livelihood after he conned you outta monies to afford him a comfortable lifestyle. The sick fucker's only regret is that he wasn't able to con more folks like you with children outta more money. In his mind, it's your fault for being in the pickle your'e in and not his.

This chart was misleading,posted somewhere in Oct,2013, I read that,seems be decent,everybody wants make money with decent thing.

so I purchased AMT products since Nov 12, 2013, I was told I should get it at beginning of January,  I kept myself come to community here check frequently  for their shipping update. I stupidly believe them they were shipping, so since Carlos on the forum want to sell his machine in February,so I got 2nd machine transferred from him, that was so dumb. I officially followed  up with them on March 3,2014 since they posted here they did ship(ship what it's different story)

If I could get the working decent machine at first place from January,even beginning of March shipping, I could make some money, but obviously not, I followed up with them for refund since April. They suggested any questions concerns email to there sales@ email box, someone would get back to you in 24 hours. nothing,no reply, nobody pickup phone calls and just keep quiet. which is not right thing to do.

please kindly refund me and make this settle ASAP.thank you.

BTC: 1KS9rRw6uv7mptjEVhBHYMtGKK2QfWVju4
AMT order #645 and #962, where is my refund?
totally amount is US(645#for $ 5155+#962 for $6089)= US$11244
opieum2

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 12:09:54 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2014, 12:41:05 PM by opieum2

Again...you don't answer the question. Where did I claim it was my plan to bankrupt you? My guess is your ENTIRE complaint rests on that. Quote me? I know you can't and you won't be able to without making shit up. Find some post where I make that specific claim....YOU stated you would bankrupt yourself to pay us back. That was the voice in your head talking, not anything I wrote. So I suggest you prove it. Of course since you get called out and can't come back with the answer. If you could you would have and had a leg to stand on. But you have not. Also I have made it clear, Stop using my real name. I have not given you permission to do so. Consider this a final warning. I also expect by the end of today ALL instances of my real name REMOVED from your posts by midnight EST. Consider this a formal warning that ALL instances of my personal name are to be removed from ALL of your posts by midnight tonight EST. There will be no more warnings on the matter.

AGAIN prove that it was my intention to bankrupt you? YOU still have not offered ANYTHING but your own word (which means nothing to anyone here) that that was my goal. PROVE IT!!! I am challenging you and calling you out on it. Cmon man prove that I had that intent from at least June quote a post or show a chat...because you already changed your story once by stating from the beginning (which would be February for me). So prove it and stop posting libelous crap against me. Because I do have PLENTY of cause now against you. You can keep tossing that slander word around and threatening me with a lawsuit. But you have already posted enough libelous crap against me making false claims about employment not to mention a host of consumer privacy laws you broke in just posting my name without my consent. So do you want to keep this going? Seems to me (my opinion) you are just here to try to get sales....and playing the martyr to gather sales, of course that is my opinion and I don't know for sure that is your agenda, but it sure seems like it.

What about those of us who lost thousands due to your delays in delivery and ROI you promised via MPP? We all lost a lot waiting on you, we lost money, time, while you used the funds to fight a lawsuit (instead of quickly settling to save money and make things right) with the money we invested into your company (your words that we invested into your company), you can try to ignore me or try to sue me out of this, but you have also proven that you also have created a financial loss for everyone here. I will keep on pressing on you until you do the right thing by your customers. YOU have stated you would bankrupt yourself to make the refunds happen. That is YOUR statement not mine. I had no reason to make that an agenda as you made it one yourself. You already said it yourself. We INVESTED in your company. And you are "intending" to pay people back in a preferential manner. That much you have already clearly stated. Again Joshua Zipkin stop trying to pretend it is not you. Otherwise who is actually suing me then? Amanda? Jeanette? Jessica? Because that would require I personally offended a person. And that would amount to admission as to who actually is writing these posts which could invalidate whatever case you claim you have against me and others who have spoken up against you.

Lets just say your right, ok buddy. Although you did not invest, you paid for a pre-ordered machine and you received it.  Your sole purpose for the last month was to distract clients and staff alike. Your claims of helping our company help the community is pure bullshit, otherwise you wouldn't have recruited people for the class action while assisting us at the same time. Nor would you sign up for it yourself for that matter. You wouldn't have sent mass emails to all potential clients informing them about an FBI filing and the course of action to take, if you believed in our company as you lied about so many times. And you wouldn't have filed with the FTC either during that time. Just like you wouldn't have worked with lenell or the lawyers while you were still "assisting us".  Tony several people in this industry invested and lost including us, we're still willing to try and help clients return gains through hard work and sales, but you specifically have recently made it very difficult. You're a distraction, and only that. One that was seen from a mile away, well maybe not a mile, but across the parking lot for sure. And we're not suing you for slander. We will sue you, as AMT, and again we're not paying for it so its nice for once.

Gotta run guys, it's been real.

10% off for all existing AMT clients.

- AMT

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
opieum2

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 12:38:05 PM

Funny AMT_miners never responded to this OR my request to remove my personal info. OR quoted me on where I made the so-called plan to bankrupt them. Because Joshua Zipkin aka AMT_Miners claimes he KNOWS that I planned this from the start. Curious how he knows that when I didn't even know that. He must travel to alternate universes in his LSD Chariot.

AMT how is it you say you can't pay us back, but you are simultaneously expanding your business and website, buying factories, setting up offices as well as "hiring the best lawyers money can buy". I don't buy that you can't pay customers back. Isn't it better to just say you "won't" pay us back?

If we get our head above water, to the point where we can pay section at a time (exp - order groups 400-600-600-800) of clients back, we will and have every intention provide clients with something. But as of the last few months we have been skating on thin ice constantly, just getting by. And we have issued refunds where we could during that time.

Let me be clear, if you worked out a WRITTEN legal arrangement that showed your good faith attempt to refund EVERYONE back, not just "intentions" because intentions do nothing for anyone, but actions do, I would take back most if not all of the bad I have said and even go so far to help you repair your reputation. I have on numerous occasions recognized you have had your issues and those things were the truth as I knew them at the time. The IMET thing was clearly not your fault and I know that. I will freely admit and stick up for you on THAT point alone. However the issue lies in how you Joshua Zipkin handled it and lied to people time after time both before and after the lies are WELL documented so no "slander" as you put it. Your "fuck the MPP" and shipping lies among other things you have said are what got you in this mess. Again if you had been straight with ALL of us some of us would have understood and we did for a time, until we realized it was lies. You will not have 100 percent satisfied customers....NOONE ever does even at the best of times. I would back off you and consider the matter settled IF you did right not just by me but everyone who you have wronged. At least showing you are doing that would be a start.

Again you "intend" to make it right? Just make it right. Start showing you are making it right and I am telling you here now I will remove ALL my bad posts about you. I will issue a public apology and IF you are selling again with some of that refund money even buy a machine/s provided  you send it INTACT with all parts and in working order, in a timely (within 2 weeks). THAT is how far I am willing to go. I am putting forth a good faith effort here and even putting it in writing to show that I am willing to admit I was wrong......BUT you have to prove it. Intent means crap to anyone here. 6 months ago you said you intended the same thing and we still have seen nothing but more excuses. We got miners worth far less than what we paid, a slap in the face, with your own admission you "tested" them for "a few days" which confirms what I was saying in dogies review thread of your miner.

But you have maligned your own business by stating that mining sucks. In doing so you are essentially selling miners to get money from people. So that is on you as those are your own words. It is easily implied with what you have said.

You are stating you want to get your head above water....we can't and won't do anything for you until you have proven you are willing to do right by us first. Most if not ALL of your customers have been burned too many times to take anything you say at face value.

opieum2

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 12:57:28 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2014, 02:10:42 PM by opieum2

Ok let's break this down...AGAIN, I apologize in advance for those who do not like to read my long writing, I do not have the humor skills of Bruno (props to you on that brother), I tend to have a more technical and analytic brain hence it will be dry but factual material.

Lets just say your right, ok buddy. Although you did not invest, you paid for a pre-ordered machine and you received it.
Except when you promise ROI (MPP) it is an investment, It is a legal classification. And in this case pre-order means I INVESTED in your R&D to get your product off the ground with a promised return (as at the time by your own written statements there was no actual product in existence just CAD drawings of such). I neither got the product promised Easily proven as it is not what was shown nor is the product I got performing to spec, AND I have not gotten the ROI promised in your MPP. Neither has anyone else that has come forward. First you said I was a smaller investor (you got larger investors to take care of means you are referring to me as an investor) and that is accurate as we did invest in your R&D to a non-existent product and the timeline of events supports that in earnest with an overabundance in documentation. But then you now have changed it to I am a client. No backsies as I have already snapshotted every post right after you made it. 3rd party uninterested and trusted source for archiving pages. This has been used in other cases (westlaw is a useful tool as is lexisnexis for case law) so there is precedent in using wayback machine against you. Your antics at rewriting history will not work with me. I keep detailed information and records on EVERYTHING, I handle information. I post an overabundance of information to make sure it is ALL documented and covered when used against you. Hence my "novels".

Your sole purpose for the last month was to distract clients and staff alike. Your claims of helping our company help the community is pure bullshit, otherwise you wouldn't have recruited people for the class action while assisting us at the same time.
Can you prove that? Considering you are splitting hairs, EVERY customer is part of the class whether they are signed up or not, I was automatically enjoined once it was filed nothing I could do about that. That is how class actions work. As for "signing" up. I started working with the legal team to give them info AFTER the chat leaks which I again state I did not initiate AND you have proof that I did not initially leak despite you insisting otherwise. Also I will address the "claim of helping the community". I am by involving or showing them the process of getting law enforcement to take action on their behalf against you. And fact is I think in exposing you, my actions speak louder than my "novels". And yes AFTER you failed to do the right thing, I made sure people took care of themselves as they should, not everyone knows about this stuff. I am sharing what I know to help them out as are others who I am working with on this matter.

YOU on the other hand were bragging in the skype chats about how you were beating the lawsuit. And then proceeded to state "fuck the MPP". It's all well documented. No slander there as those are YOUR words spoken. Deny them all you want. Was I assisting you? Yes I openly stated I was helping you where I could, but when it became obvious due to your unethical behaviour and statements such as trying to bribe me for 5k to hack this forum just so you could rewrite history and then again to try to hack Phin's (Bruno's) account and you would (sell your soul). You made the request once in private and once in a group chat!!! I mean seriously!!! So your unethical behavior told me everything I needed to know about who I was dealing with. So yea I made preparations IN the event you decided to screw us. And true to form you did. You have been consistent about lying to us. That much has been easily proven time after time after time. I started taking action really after the leaks. So trying to change the timeline of events to suit your version of reality, does not change reality. Take some drugs that do not mess with your brain's perception of reality. And yes as posted in one of my previous chats, you admitted you take drugs (for your condition which I won't disclose here) so again if you are claiming that is all slander, using your own words against you, then I look forward to seeing that lawsuit dismissed while I file one of my own against you for libel. Since you FALSLY made the claim I did classified high level work for the government which is patently false AND even if I had would not admit due to the nature of it being you know...classified. Which also would imply you found out something you were not supposed to which could be terrorism or espionage charges. Considering your Bulgarian connection. This might not bode well for you with law enforcement.

Nor would you sign up for it yourself for that matter. You wouldn't have sent mass emails to all potential clients informing them about an FBI filing and the course of action to take, if you believed in our company as you lied about so many times.
I actually did as I was instructed to do BY THE FBI, and it shows me that one of the "clients" was likley one of your sock puppet accounts. No proof of course, but you have been outed on that in the past so I would not put it past you.

And you wouldn't have filed with the FTC either during that time. Just like you wouldn't have worked with lenell or the lawyers while you were still "assisting us".  Tony several people in this industry invested and lost including us, we're still willing to try and help clients return gains through hard work and sales, but you specifically have recently made it very difficult. You're a distraction, and only that. One that was seen from a mile away, well maybe not a mile, but across the parking lot for sure. And we're not suing you for slander. We will sue you, as AMT, and again we're not paying for it so its nice for once.
I filed with the FTC because 30 days after you claimed shipping would happen it did not. This is a matter of procedure for me. So yes I did file with them. But while you are making claims of how you are refunding people, how about actually proving you actually are? Because no one has come forward AT ALL no known orders to claim they got refunded. There was some very early order before the whole mess started that got the refund. That is it.

AND even IF I was working behind the scenes against you IF, I would have been hedging in case you screwed us, which true to form you did. Had you actually come through any and all complaints would have been withdrawn and the matter resolved. When dealing with potential con artists, one has to be prepared. I am of the opinion that you conned us. Or tried to. We called you out on it. And you retaliated like a con artist typically does instead of addressing it. It was further confirmed when you created your naughty and nice lists which again you have confirmed is something you do in your very first post last night since your "hiatus". Refunding based on preference. Of course it has been saved so you cant weasel in and change your post after the fact. And independent third party has the page copy now so it can be used against you later on. Best part is. I don't need to lie about anything. The truth works just fine. You have done a fantanstic job of posting all the information this community needs to see your actions for what they are. Your words mean little your action or lack of it though speaks volumes. I have called you out to honor the MPP. And it's funny you keep mentioning honor and honesty when referring to me, but I note you never say that about yourself. Something to consider.

Regards

AGAIN prove that it was my intention to bankrupt you? YOU still have not offered ANYTHING but your own word (which means nothing to anyone here) that that was my goal. PROVE IT!!! I am challenging you and calling you out on it. Cmon man prove that I had that intent from at least June quote a post or show a chat...because you already changed your story once by stating from the beginning (which would be February for me). So prove it and stop posting libelous crap against me. Because I do have PLENTY of cause now against you. You can keep tossing that slander word around and threatening me with a lawsuit. But you have already posted enough libelous crap against me making false claims about employment not to mention a host of consumer privacy laws you broke in just posting my name without my consent. So do you want to keep this going? Seems to me (my opinion) you are just here to try to get sales....and playing the martyr to gather sales, of course that is my opinion and I don't know for sure that is your agenda, but it sure seems like it.

What about those of us who lost thousands due to your delays in delivery and ROI you promised via MPP? We all lost a lot waiting on you, we lost money, time, while you used the funds to fight a lawsuit (instead of quickly settling to save money and make things right) with the money we invested into your company (your words that we invested into your company), you can try to ignore me or try to sue me out of this, but you have also proven that you also have created a financial loss for everyone here. I will keep on pressing on you until you do the right thing by your customers. YOU have stated you would bankrupt yourself to make the refunds happen. That is YOUR statement not mine. I had no reason to make that an agenda as you made it one yourself. You already said it yourself. We INVESTED in your company. And you are "intending" to pay people back in a preferential manner. That much you have already clearly stated. Again Joshua Zipkin stop trying to pretend it is not you. Otherwise who is actually suing me then? Amanda? Jeanette? Jessica? Because that would require I personally offended a person. And that would amount to admission as to who actually is writing these posts which could invalidate whatever case you claim you have against me and others who have spoken up against you.

Lets just say your right, ok buddy. Although you did not invest, you paid for a pre-ordered machine and you received it.  Your sole purpose for the last month was to distract clients and staff alike. Your claims of helping our company help the community is pure bullshit, otherwise you wouldn't have recruited people for the class action while assisting us at the same time. Nor would you sign up for it yourself for that matter. You wouldn't have sent mass emails to all potential clients informing them about an FBI filing and the course of action to take, if you believed in our company as you lied about so many times. And you wouldn't have filed with the FTC either during that time. Just like you wouldn't have worked with lenell or the lawyers while you were still "assisting us".  Tony several people in this industry invested and lost including us, we're still willing to try and help clients return gains through hard work and sales, but you specifically have recently made it very difficult. You're a distraction, and only that. One that was seen from a mile away, well maybe not a mile, but across the parking lot for sure. And we're not suing you for slander. We will sue you, as AMT, and again we're not paying for it so its nice for once.

- AMT

AMT_minerLESS

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 02:13:59 PM

Josh Zipkin is dog shit...no offense to dog shit. 
clenell

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 02:23:45 PM

AMT miners NEVER delivered a working miner. NEVER. they screwed the pooch since day 1. Joshua Zipkin is a lying, thieving, piece of shit.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
clenell

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 02:29:21 PM

Tony Serratta,

- AMT

Fuck you AMT. No one in their right mind would order from a lying jewish scumbag like Josh Zipkin.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2604

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 02:42:56 PM

no matter if you believe it or not, that is what I was sent from China and I am not a liar. No one else was sent a miner with used fans.
Bzzzzt. wrong. The original fans in my miner are also pulls from salvaged servers. Filthy dirty and the wires cut to less than 1inch long stubs which have extension wires added to them.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome!  3NtFuzyWREGoDHWeMczeJzxFZpiLAFJXYr
 -Sole remaining active Primary developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
clenell

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 03:15:50 PM

Oh sorry, I was trying to say different model numbers of used defective fans, but yes, they sell old miners and brand them as new. I also suspect they pulled the chips from other used miners. It is also against the law to sells things as new that are CLEARLY used, no matter what your intentions were.

no matter if you believe it or not, that is what I was sent from China and I am not a liar. No one else was sent a miner with used fans.
Bzzzzt. wrong. The original fans in my miner are also pulls from salvaged servers. Filthy dirty and the wires cut to less than 1inch long stubs which have extension wires added to them.

lol are those 3 different model/brand of fans in one miner? zipkin.. you actually have invented new ways to be a douche bag. you are one special motherfucker.

opieum2

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 03:20:14 PM

Oh sorry, I was trying to say different model numbers of used fans, but yes, they sell old miners and brand them as new. I also suspect they pulled the chips from other used miners. It is also against the law to sells things as new that are CLEARLY used, no matter what your intentions were.

Ditto here. Hell I posted pictures in my review thread of the miner. First comment people made after unboxing was all of the dust on and in it. Not to mention the metal slates in the packaging which I still have.

opieum2

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 03:46:23 PM

Let's not forget about the false readings on web interface saying the miners is working at 1.28Th/s when it really isn't. What the fake web interface says its hashing at

<snip>

the reality of what it hashes at: (often drops to 900Gh/s)

<snip>

Also would explain why Joshua Zipkin or one of his many employees seem to not be willing to give the correct SSH credentials to the miner to look to see what is under the hood. The original firmware still is inaccessible to most it appears. 

MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 03:56:13 PM

root might still be active, just with a different password. Has anyone tried running a brute force SSH password cracker?
opieum2

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 04:32:01 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2014, 05:55:43 PM by opieum2

root might still be active, just with a different password. Has anyone tried running a brute force SSH password cracker?

I was going to. Just havent had the time to. It mounts just fine on linux if plugged in as an SD card. I just gotta peruse through as root. But yea I dont know the SSH password....actually could be kusmet lol. That is the user that Josh uses to mine with at f2pool (discusfish) which if I am not mistaken is a private pool.

I thought it would also be worth noting that my particular miner had it's image created on March 12th 2014. It appears it was mining for 2 weeks before it even shipped. AT least.

That is based SOLELY on the logs from the miner.I have not delved deeper. I am still looking for more. There is plenty to see here. And well below. The MPP for review lest anyone forget, because, fuck you Josh that's why. NEVER FORGET THE MPP, this is what the entire argument falls on. He has even openly admitted in the chats that he wants to diminish the discussion to avoid bringing this up. It is legally binding that is why he scrapped all traces of it from his site.

opieum2

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 04:45:55 PM

For any devs who know PHP, perhaps you can translate this code Wink

Code:
{"freqs":["1000","1000","1000","1000","1000"],"diff":"14","lang":"en","pools":["stratum+tcp:\/\/stratum.f2pool.com:3333","",""],"ids":["kusmet.a159","",""],"pwds":["1","",""],"freq":1000,"title":"BTC CONSOLE","debug":0,"company":"","phone":"","qq":"1003568486","url":"http:\/\/www.stetc.com","maxfreq":null,"show_bar":1,"title_en":"BTC MINER CONSOLE","title_cn":"\u6bd4\u7279\u5e01\u77ff\u673a\u63a7\u5236\u53f0","starttype":"1","msn":"","skype":""}

But I will sum it up. This is the workerID on f2pool that Josh was using to mine with our miners. kusmet.a159 with the password 1. Oh and here I snapshotted this should give us a solid picture as to WHEN this miner started mining. The dates are all there.

opieum2

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 04:50:00 PM

I am going to relink a new compressed image for download. I am working on it now and will upload as soon as it's done. Josh has mined with our hardware and clearly the proof is in the miner itself. In fact I am surprised I didn't catch it before. The miner based on the dates showing in the system itself based on modified files and such, demonstrate this miner has been powered on since at least March of this year!!! Which likely means he was mining with this stuff at that point. At the very least this is damning evidence that he had the hardware in hand in March. These images clearly demonstrate that fact. These are Linux logs. Again I am posting everything up so it can be independently confirmed by others. It is a raw dump of the image that can be forensically checked by anyone with the skills to do so.

Thing is I don't think Joshua Zipkin likes the truth being thrown back at him, in my opinion seems content with getting away with things, this based on statements he himself has made. So I will put irrefutable evidence of his actions online for all to see. Seeing as he put a target on my back by doxxing me and making a false statement that I did classified work for the government which in itself is grounds for terrorism and espionage charges, he has put himself in the position of having his frauds exposed by someone who happens to know how to expose frauds on a technical level.

opieum2

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 05:21:06 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2014, 05:41:36 PM by opieum2

FYI I thought anyone on twitter might in interested.

https://twitter.com/AMTminers

They are working to sell outside of BCT. Take that as you will. But seems like they are looking to bypass the vetting that gets done here and pull a BFL by looking at other venues. Considering Joshua Zipkin's statements on mining and his antics to actually sell hardware while giving people advice to buy bitcoin instead, seems sorta conflicting.

At any rate there is someone already trying it seems. Bob Franklin @MinerEnthusiast already linked this thread. FYI not me in case that accusation comes up. But he or she is there going at it. I suggest the community get involved and tell your story.

FYI I don't do twitter, honestly not my thing. But I can see the public profiles there. So if you do like to twitter have at it. I suggest spread the word and link this thread so people can see AMT for what it is. A friend of mine who works in marketing and is watching bitcoin trends alerted me this.

Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 05:47:40 PM

They are working to sell outside of BCT. Take that as you will. But seems like they are looking to bypass the vetting that gets done here and pull a BFL by looking at other venues. Considering Joshua Zipkin's statements on mining and his antics to actually sell hardware while giving people advice to buy bitcoin instead, seems sorta conflicting.

At any rate there is someone already trying it seems. Bob Franklin @MinerEnthusiast already linked this thread. FYI not me in case that accusation comes up. But he or she is there going at it. I suggest the community get involved and tell your story.

FYI I don't do twitter, honestly not my thing. But I can see the public profiles there. So if you do like to twitter have at it. I suggest spread the word and link this thread so people can see AMT for what it is. A friend of mine who works in marketing and is watching bitcoin trends alerted me this.

Not everyone reads BCT, but just about everyone uses Google. Make sure Google searches for AMTminers turn up the right threads/sites.

Buy & Hold
opieum2

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 05:50:38 PM

Not everyone reads BCT, but just about everyone uses Google. Make sure Google searches for AMTminers turn up the right threads/sites.

It does. depending on the search the threads and scam accusation threads come up first. But yea they are ALWAYS on the first page so even with the new site it's still coming up. Josh might have been better off not posting. But since he decided to come out of hiding, people are just gonna bring the attention back on him again. Might be because he employs all these people but according to him has nothing to do. Seems like a redistribution of funds to get off the hook on refunding people and play the poor, broke card. Might be why Dec 15 is a key date for him. Not sure just speculating here.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: