Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 07:45:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AMT users thread.  (Read 60015 times)
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 06:17:48 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2014, 06:48:52 PM by opieum2

But what do we know, we're just a bunch of "idiots with a moronic CEO that seems to know nothing about technology".  Wink

This....ok where did I actually say that verbatim since you are "quoting" me? I called you a moron, yes. Even still it is an opinion I hold. Can you measure a moron? Can you gauge what a moron is? how would you quantify it? At any rate it is my opinion. If you are going to base your lawsuit on that....well have fun. It's clear it is an opinion I hold based on my own personal experience in dealing with you. Since your little Wink seems to imply that is your basis. I think you are going to find out some hard realities. I am guessing this is implying that is the basis of your lawsuit just like you planned to "chat" with me? By chat did you mean murder me to get me out of the way? or what? clearly you have some other agenda that is NOT involve actually talking as "chat" in quotes as shown implies constitutes another action.

You have threatened other people before and even detailed the manner of death. Bruno and rik can certainly attest to those details as they have been posted in both this thread and the sister thread. You want Bruno dead in a fire with his dog inside. That is what YOU said in a chat. So I won't put murder past you considering your company's geographical proximity to me. So I have a valid reason to be concerned over your manner of phrasing considering your past actions.

You have outed my personal information with no regards and even attempted to incite people to come to my house "if they have a problem with you" meaning with me. The information is ALL here in this forum and public. AND where you scrubbed it, it has been waybacked OR in the bitcointa.lk forum as well. So all your threats and actions are getting backed up all over the internet.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 07:49:35 PM

^^^Weird, clicking this thread and seeing my dog, Trixie (or however she spells it  Roll Eyes).  Cool

BTW, feel free to use my full name, Bruno Kucinskas, oppose to Glem, Gage, etc., if the content warrants such.
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 07:49:58 PM

Listen Tony, all of this crap that you're doing, doesn't mean a damn thing. Your fighting with a 26 year old who tried to build a business on a dime and eventually actually shipped you your product, after you agreed to receive it several times even though it was late. We know the refund is not your motive, your motive is to bankrupt us. It's too obvious. Just like in the beginning, no one helps someone else for 3-4 hours a day on a forum battling trolls like Phin for nothing.

CRY ME A RIVER!!!

By the way, for a 26 year old - you sure look like shit. I would've guessed you were at least 40. You should also learn how to spell - but I guess they didn't teach you that during your tenure at Penn State (lying shitbag).

Do everyone a favor and commit suicide already -  you fucking parasite.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 07:53:13 PM

Listen Tony, all of this crap that you're doing, doesn't mean a damn thing. Your fighting with a 26 year old who tried to build a business on a dime and eventually actually shipped you your product, after you agreed to receive it several times even though it was late. We know the refund is not your motive, your motive is to bankrupt us. It's too obvious. Just like in the beginning, no one helps someone else for 3-4 hours a day on a forum battling trolls like Phin for nothing.

CRY ME A RIVER!!!

By the way, for a 26 year old - you sure look like shit. I would've guessed you were at least 40. You should also learn how to spell - but I guess they didn't teach you that during your tenure at Penn State (lying shitbag).

Do everyone a favor and commit suicide already -  you fucking parasite.

To be fair to Joshua Zipkin, he ONLY attended Penn State for seven years, proof offered up using his own words, that lying piece of shit, son of Harrison Zachariah Zipkin and Jeanette Weiss.
opieum2

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 07:54:27 PM

Crap accidentally deleted the previous post. My bad reposting. At any rate, bottom line lest we forget....he is not above murdering people. He already detailed it once when he said he wants to murder Bruno. And considering my proximity to AMT's office (about 2 hours) I can see myself being a target. And considering that Joshua Zipkin already stated he wants to "chat" when said with quotes implies another action NOT actually chatting, I have every right to be concerned that it could be an attempt to murder me to get me out of the way. He already has stated it more than once to his other fierce detractors, why not me?

And I might as well add that obviously under legal obligations set forth in NDA I cannot publicly confirm nor deny my participation in said chat room, nor can/will private pm's between me and Josh be publicly released. All dry technical stuff anyway...

My overall forensics role of v1-6 (more like 0.1-0.6) hash boards and eventual minor technical advice role to try and aid AMT's customers has been made clear numerous times in the Forum.

What can be inferred from said leaked chat room posts I have no control over.

If I'm not mistaken, if one's able to infer something beyond a reasonable double, then it becomes proof.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=569769.msg7610324#msg7610324

Just tossing this out there for general information:
http://www.edn.com/electronics-blogs/the-workbench/4421218/PCB-layout-tips-for-thermal-vias

http://circuitcalculator.com/wordpress/2006/03/12/pcb-via-calculator/

http://m.eet.com/media/1200036/XLamp_PCB_Thermal.pdf

Those are examples of standard industry practice reference items for thermal via design. Even if not explicitly specified in 'build-to-print' any CM should:
a. Knowing the thermal needs for the A1 assumed maximum thermal transfer is needed meaning; heavy-plated thermal vias at a minimum preferably filled as well, and a full complement of thermal contact bumps on the bottom of the board that are high enough to go past the gap created by green screen layer to make firm mechanical contact with the main heat sink. btw, that layer creates a 3mil air gap. If there are a few bumps but not a full complement - that gap just got increased to 8-10mil. Thermal compound is not going to make up for that...

b. Flagged the above concerns and asked their customer to verify what is needed to meet industry-standard practice for working with high-power packages. If the customer is unsure then follow Best Practice and overkill the issue.

Then there is the matter of basic Ohms law... If the value of 1 component in a divider network is changed while leaving all others the same - the result (output) from that network is vastly different. To keep the network balanced all components need to be scaled by the same percentage.. Even if a customer signs off on the ECN I still would have insisted on a signed declaration spelling out the result of said change just to CMA.

I will leave it up to the Peanut Gallery to figure how this applies to us here Tongue I will say that a power chip missing over 50% of its expected cooling path combined with getting hit (very briefly) with excessive core voltage is not long for this world... These are all items that any CM with a design team should have found in initial design review and later design change reviews and known how to address properly.

All this of course in no way gets AMT off the hook for this mess. No matter what they are the ones that have to deal with it. It is just a glimpse into what the production problems were. Their horrible lack of communication skills is a whole 'nother matter and well worth the tomes that have been written here.

Question: How much longer do you desire to hide behind a man due to an NDA that is on record in wanting to burn down a home while 6 people and a dog are inside?

http://s15.postimg.org/lo5naqwnv/zipkin_threat.png

Here's an image of the dog, Trixie, that Joshua Zipkin wants to kill via burning down a house:

clenell

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 08:14:45 PM

CRY ME A RIVER!!!

rofl that fat little fucker is only 26? there is no way - its easy enough to find out. that whole penn state stuff is garbage. there is zero chance that pudgy little fuck, joshua zipkin, graduated from college.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 08:33:05 PM

CRY ME A RIVER!!!

rofl that fat little fucker is only 26? there is no way - its easy enough to find out. that whole penn state stuff is garbage. there is zero chance that pudgy little fuck, joshua zipkin, graduated from college.

That fucker can't even spell college, even in his mother tongue, Jewish Bulgarian Pig Latin.
opieum2

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 09:05:00 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2014, 09:37:45 PM by opieum2

He can keep on with his threats. I posted the facts that were HIS words relentlessly that is the problem he has. OF course it affected his sales. AMT's mainly Joshua Zipkin's OWN actions did this to them and him.  But I AFFECTED your sales because I exposed your criminal actions. I exposed the lies you were telling your investors. By your OWN admission we who ordered first were investors. Orders 1-1600 (or higher orders prior to August) were/are investors. Since there was no product  in existence prior to February and it was still OBVIOUSLY in the research phase as it was delivered incomplete (DIY kit) and did not even work for pretty much everyone who got it, the R&D is clearly proven.

I guess I was SOOO predictable that you forsaw the sales drop like a rock right? Fact is you have done some criminal things and I want to make sure you answer for it. The fact that you can't conceive of the fact that I actually am doing this for the benefit of the community, to me reveals how incapable you are of any kind of altruism. But then when you prefer to kill a man because he speaks out against you rather than deal with it, I guess that speaks volumes about who you are as a person. You issue threats to intimidate people. Yea I spoke out against you because you A: demonstrate no ethics or honesty (which can be proven with YOUR words over and over and over again) B: you ripped us ALL off. So you can think what you want. But your own actions already show where you stand. You have increased your staff from 2-10 since we last spoke a month ago. You have 3 facilities. So you obviously have money that could be used to refund people who you claim you want to refund. I already told you. Make things right with ALL of us and I already told you I will stump for you and advocate and even take back what I have said. You keep insinuating that I am doing this for some other reason....I will state it flatly. YES I AM DOING THIS FOR THE REFUND OF MONEY YOU STOLE WHEN YOU SHIPPED ME AN $800 DEVICE!!! I AM HOLDING YOU ACCOUNTABLE TO THE MPP AT LEAST TO THE POINT OF ROI....NOT JUST FOR ME BUT FOR ALL OF US!!! That is where I stand. No matter where I have stood that was ALWAYS MY GOAL. Not to bankrupt you.

If you had refunded people early on this mess would have been avoided. I even told you that. Repeatedly. You chose to not listen and here it is with you issuing murder threats implied or otherwise and threatening to sue your investors. I know you CLAIM you have fulfilled your obligation to me, but in fact as I was/AM still an investor (your words) under the MPP, you have a fiduciary duty to fulfill. I don't expect you to read this, but I am sure someone out there is reading all this carefully to make sure they build their case against you.

Another thing to note. I am relentless when it comes to dealing with bullies and thugs. And you have proven yourself that with your death threats and murder plots. Fact that you also have put me in danger and never took it back or apologized even or tried to make it right, is another thing you will answer for. I have very little tolerance for bullies and thugs. You will answer for the lives you have ruined. Fact that you never even bothered to answer tonyca who told you he has a kid and you can't fathom any kind of compassion to address his situation, just shows the kind of individual you are. I don't need to say anything. I just need to point people to your actions and show them. That is enough. And I just need to remind people and show new ones looking to make sure they understand WHO they are doing business with. That is ALL I need to do. And is what I am doing. Showing people the information that YOU put up. You lie and get called out. Then slink away once you realize you cannot win. So what do you do? threaten with lawyers.

JorgeStolfi

Activity: 910
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 10:14:39 PM

Not to imply anything, but: there were claims (not confirmed, apparently) of another Chinese manufacturer of mining equipment that shipped machines with a closed-source software that stole 10% of the solutions and sent them encrypted to the manufacturer. 

Academic interest in bitcoin only. Not owner, not trader, very skeptical of its longterm success.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 11:52:57 PM

Not to imply anything, but: there were claims (not confirmed, apparently) of another Chinese manufacturer of mining equipment that shipped machines with a closed-source software that stole 10% of the solutions and sent them encrypted to the manufacturer. 

Not versed in what's implied by solutions, but your post brought something to mind. Recall, BFL used this dude name John Cheng outta California to produce their chips, first the 65nm-, then the 28nm-based one. I can't seem to shake the notion that something's amiss outta that camp, with Sonny benefiting somehow due to funding the 28nm (and previously the 65nm) chip development off the backs of BFL's investomers. Sonny is on record in stating that John's to blame for the chip being late, but seemed calm during the exchange as like saying, "Oh, well, shit happens!" Akin to taking monies earmarked for one venture, allocating them toward another, then profiting due to the exchange with only later satisfying those who contributed with product that's no longer relevant, i.e., the Monarch. After seeing all the other facts come to light, this argument is easily plausible, and easily executed from anybody possessing a scamming mindset like Sonny, et al. Such would only be strange IFF such didn't occur from somebody capably of scamming via various methods congruently as past episodes have shown, with Sonny running LFC, his Webspawner site, lotto and other gambling sites, DMT and its ATM, etc., not counting that he was about to create an p2p exchange.
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 2604

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 12:28:01 AM

Well Folks, as promised here is the entire contents of the AMT Chat room I had setup on Skype. Warts and all, being 206 pages long it is far too much to directly post so for now is on an ancient gpage of mine until Opeium gets it on Pastebin as well.

Sorry for the messy link but is what it is Wink In PDF format here:
https://sites.google.com/site/hpulhp/home/files/AMT-NDA%20Room%20chats%20to%20date%20names%20REDACTED%20.pdf?attredirects=0&d=1

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome!  3NtFuzyWREGoDHWeMczeJzxFZpiLAFJXYr
 -Sole remaining active Primary developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
opieum2

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 12:59:16 AM

http://tny.cz/7162bd1f

opieum2

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 01:19:05 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2014, 06:06:11 PM by opieum2

We have pretty much put it all out there no holds barred. Josh may attempt to sue me, or others, but this will all be VERY damning against him. At Least now the WHOLE community and law enforcement can go over the entire text and render judgement for better or worse. Again I said things there that would and will offend some. I already made my attempt to clear the air with those people and apologize as they were/are correct to be offended. So those of you who were directly offended I publicly apologize to you. It is more than Josh would ever give anyone he wronged.

NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 01:25:14 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2014, 02:36:12 AM by NotFuzzyWarm

Not versed in what's implied by solutions, but your post brought something to mind. Recall, BFL used this dude name John Cheng outta California to produce their chips, first the 65nm-, then the 28nm-based one. I can't seem to shake the notion that something's amiss outta that camp, with Sonny benefiting somehow due to funding the 28nm (and previously the 65nm) chip development off the backs of BFL's investomers. Sonny is on record in stating that John's to blame for the chip being late, but seemed calm during the exchange as like saying, "Oh, well, shit happens!" Akin to taking monies earmarked for one venture, allocating them toward another, then profiting due to the exchange with only later satisfying those who contributed with product that's no longer relevant, i.e., the Monarch.<snip?
One thing our Josh had mentioned was that there are a very few 'go-to folks' that many of the miner chip companies used for basic design ideas. And for the 28-20nm series of chips at least most miner companies hit the same problems: Grossly underestimating both the thermal and power needs of the designs and how they set very specific requirements for the boards regarding materials, power circuit design, physical layout, and construction methods all of which the Powers That Be at the various miner companies cheerfully ignored through too many board revisions until too late. Coincidence?

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome!  3NtFuzyWREGoDHWeMczeJzxFZpiLAFJXYr
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
Und3rd0g

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 03:29:06 AM

AGAIN prove that it was my intention to bankrupt you? YOU still have not offered ANYTHING but your own word (which means nothing to anyone here) that that was my goal. PROVE IT!!! I am challenging you and calling you out on it. Cmon man prove that I had that intent from at least June quote a post or show a chat...because you already changed your story once by stating from the beginning (which would be February for me). So prove it and stop posting libelous crap against me. Because I do have PLENTY of cause now against you. You can keep tossing that slander word around and threatening me with a lawsuit. But you have already posted enough libelous crap against me making false claims about employment not to mention a host of consumer privacy laws you broke in just posting my name without my consent. So do you want to keep this going? Seems to me (my opinion) you are just here to try to get sales....and playing the martyr to gather sales, of course that is my opinion and I don't know for sure that is your agenda, but it sure seems like it.

What about those of us who lost thousands due to your delays in delivery and ROI you promised via MPP? We all lost a lot waiting on you, we lost money, time, while you used the funds to fight a lawsuit (instead of quickly settling to save money and make things right) with the money we invested into your company (your words that we invested into your company), you can try to ignore me or try to sue me out of this, but you have also proven that you also have created a financial loss for everyone here. I will keep on pressing on you until you do the right thing by your customers. YOU have stated you would bankrupt yourself to make the refunds happen. That is YOUR statement not mine. I had no reason to make that an agenda as you made it one yourself. You already said it yourself. We INVESTED in your company. And you are "intending" to pay people back in a preferential manner. That much you have already clearly stated. Again Joshua Zipkin stop trying to pretend it is not you. Otherwise who is actually suing me then? Amanda? Jeanette? Jessica? Because that would require I personally offended a person. And that would amount to admission as to who actually is writing these posts which could invalidate whatever case you claim you have against me and others who have spoken up against you.

Tony Serratta,

Lets just say your right, ok buddy. Although you did not invest, you paid for a pre-ordered machine and you received it.  Your sole purpose for the last month was to distract clients and staff alike. Your claims of helping our company help the community is pure bullshit, otherwise you wouldn't have recruited people for the class action while assisting us at the same time. Nor would you sign up for it yourself for that matter. You wouldn't have sent mass emails to all potential clients informing them about an FBI filing and the course of action to take, if you believed in our company as you lied about so many times. And you wouldn't have filed with the FTC either during that time. Just like you wouldn't have worked with lenell or the lawyers while you were still "assisting us".  Tony several people in this industry invested and lost including us, we're still willing to try and help clients return gains through hard work and sales, but you specifically have recently made it very difficult. You're a distraction, and only that. One that was seen from a mile away, well maybe not a mile, but across the parking lot for sure. And we're not suing you for slander. We will sue you, as AMT, and again we're not paying for it so its nice for once.

Gotta run guys, it's been real.

10% off for all existing AMT clients.

- AMT

AMT_miners,

You have just proven to the mining community that you and your company are a complete POS.  Wow.  Very bold.  Very telling.   

Nicely done.  I hope people take notice and never send you another order.  I hope you are finally done scamming the miner community.
opieum2

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 02:07:15 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2014, 04:08:31 PM by opieum2

At least Joshua Zipkin cannot censor this thread. All he can come on here do to is write and get called out. He can't even keep his lies straight. Says one thing then changes it one or two posts later. At BEST all he can do is edit his posts which are backed up immediately after he writes them. I am determined to make sure he faces justice for his actions not just towards me but everyone here he has wronged. And the FULL self-dox if the chats Notfuzzy and I posted last night will show that the motivation from the start was to make this whole thing right for us with refunds and the MPP.

From the start you will read that Josh was already thinking on the next thing. We of course helped out with the expectation that it would benefit everyone. You will read REPEATEDLY that the goal was always to get refunds and/or compensation. I called him out numerous times on it. In that regard I was consistent despite Joshua Zipkin's repeated assertions on this forum to try to claim I had/have another agenda. He claim's he KNOWS, but has no proof. I know he has no proof because there is none.

Fact is he has NO proof of anything. And any kind of defamation will require that if he plans to sue me. Facts are facts. Of course I have plenty on him considering he doxxed me. Plenty of case law on that......

opieum2

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 04:22:24 PM

Hmm appears someone is taking to twitter to expose AMT and Josh Zipkin

https://twitter.com/MinerEnthusiast

I swore off twitter personally, but interesting to read nonetheless. If anyone else has a twitter account and wants to retweet his or her posts, I say have at it. It might be better than working within the insular community of BTC. Nothing wrong with that. Its generally a great community, but widespread attention will get the right kind of attention this matter sorely needs.

Dans

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 04:29:40 PM

Tony Serratta,

Lets just say your right, ok buddy. Although you did not invest, you paid for a pre-ordered machine and you received it.  Your sole purpose for the last month was to distract clients and staff alike. Your claims of helping our company help the community is pure bullshit, otherwise you wouldn't have recruited people for the class action while assisting us at the same time. Nor would you sign up for it yourself for that matter. You wouldn't have sent mass emails to all potential clients informing them about an FBI filing and the course of action to take, if you believed in our company as you lied about so many times. And you wouldn't have filed with the FTC either during that time. Just like you wouldn't have worked with lenell or the lawyers while you were still "assisting us".  Tony several people in this industry invested and lost including us, we're still willing to try and help clients return gains through hard work and sales, but you specifically have recently made it very difficult. You're a distraction, and only that. One that was seen from a mile away, well maybe not a mile, but across the parking lot for sure. And we're not suing you for slander. We will sue you, as AMT, and again we're not paying for it so its nice for once.

Gotta run guys, it's been real.

10% off for all existing AMT clients.

- AMT

Josh/AMT -  I ordered 2 of the 3.2 TH/s miners, just a month or two ago you admitted to me directly that you can not and will not build such a box.    How can you justify not providing a refund in this case?       I've also yet to receive the refund on my 2 x 1.2TH miners.

NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 05:10:43 PM

For those expecting a riveting and titillating read of Joshua Zipkins exploits, I suppose I should add that ya gotta remember this was a very busy technical chat room. There is a lot of well, technicals, to skim/slog through in search of Josh's thoughts on matters... Wink

My original pdf upload of the chats  https://sites.google.com/site/hpulhp/home/files/AMT-NDA%20Room%20chats%20to%20date%20names%20REDACTED%20.pdf?attredirects=0&d=1

Opieum2's text version upload from the pdf  http://tny.cz/7162bd1f

opieum2

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 01:31:23 AM

Some of the good stuff got posted. There is still plenty of things to look through and sort against what Josh said publicly. Plenty of contradictions. Since it was mostly NotFuzzy and I talking in these chats with Josh, it might be better if others went over the content as well and pointed out Josh's lies in more depth. Since he still maintains these chats are made up. Difference is we can produce even screenshots. I wonder who he is trying to pay to hack BCT or even us now?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: