Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:50:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 [281] 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 ... 355 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Syscoin - Business on the Blockchain - LAUNCHED!  (Read 490184 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (109 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
john312

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:41:35 AM

For the love of..
We have not yet got any BTC..

Honestly guys, if you are just doing FUD we are not going to reply. and that is all that 99% of the posts are about..
Yes, we understand the frustration of the REAL investors, but we are working hard, very very hard to fix the issues..

The reason we have sys is because we believe in this project.

You don't need any BTC to ANNOUNCE that you will build the exit buy wall as soon as you get them.
Army of haters is your main issue now. Please, start with fixing this one.
fox19891989

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:42:33 AM

This is merely biggest disaster in crypto!

I've been following this coin for weeks (months, actually) and had faith in devs from the beginning.
But it seems that those people might be great coders with vision, however they totally don't understant how crypto markets work.

This is  D-I-S-A-S-T-E-R!

Why? Because hundreds of ICO investors are feeling fucked right now. Of course crypto is about risk but all successful IPO/ICO coins were using presale money to sustain the price. This way they were gaining HUGE ARMY OF LOYAL INVESTORS WHO WERE PROMOTING THE COIN FOR THEM. That is the basic of price management. Maybe some (most?) coins do not admit to supporting their own price but this is how it works in the first stage.

And here? Instead of hundreds of loyal investors to promote their coin, Syscoin developers gained hundreds of whiners and FUDDers. And this won't end in a week or two - this will continue for many months. I have to admit I didn't expect that.

Few months ago someone was posting here that he will wait and buy when we are in the 200 satoshi price range. People were laughing at him but it seems that he had a point after all. This is going down. I am holding my ICO but I already accepted that I might lose on that one.

Devs, I am not here to troll. I am here to help and keeping my mouth quite won't help. All cool innovations on blockchain are great, but first things first - it seems that you have bred not hundreds of loyal fans, but hundreds of desperate haters. And they will bring this coin down, no matter what you do. Exit buy wall is a must now. You will lose some of those presale BTC and you need to accept this. The longer you wait with announcing the wall and the longer you wait with building it after you get the ICO money, the more you will lose.

Sorry, but if you won't take care of army of haters issue RIGHT KNOW, someone will just take your ideas and execute them in better, smarter way.

So many people told you here that exit wall at 518 satoshi is only thing that could save this coin and yet you are doing nothing about it. You don't need actual BTC to do this, you just could promise that it will happen when you get your money and announce it.

Someone wrote here that "you could sell at 1000 satoshi". Insane! Most people were unable to do anything at that point with their coins. Also, we - the ICO buyers - were supposed to hold and help the coin grow this way. But since devs seem to - excuse my French - piss at us, this is no longer going to happen. People are just hoping to quit this coin and move somewhere where devs actually care about their investment.

Please, please, please - do not avoid this issue. Announce the buy wall immediately and build it as soon as you get your BTC. No excuses on that one! The buy wall should stand there and you could take BTC for development from it gradually.

+1, if they set buy order at 518 later, the more money will be lost, when ppl lost faiths on this coin, the price will be lower
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:42:50 AM

This is merely biggest disaster in crypto!

I've been following this coin for weeks (months, actually) and had faith in devs from the beginning.
But it seems that those people might be great coders with vision, however they totally don't understant how crypto markets work.

This is  D-I-S-A-S-T-E-R!

Why? Because hundreds of ICO investors are feeling fucked right now. Of course crypto is about risk but all successful IPO/ICO coins were using presale money to sustain the price. This way they were gaining HUGE ARMY OF LOYAL INVESTORS WHO WERE PROMOTING THE COIN FOR THEM. That is the basic of price management. Maybe some (most?) coins do not admit to supporting their own price but this is how it works in the first stage.

And here? Instead of hundreds of loyal investors to promote their coin, Syscoin developers gained hundreds of whiners and FUDDers. And this won't end in a week or two - this will continue for many months. I have to admit I didn't expect that.

Few months ago someone was posting here that he will wait and buy when we are in the 200 satoshi price range. People were laughing at him but it seems that he had a point after all. This is going down. I am holding my ICO but I already accepted that I might lose on that one.

Devs, I am not here to troll. I am here to help and keeping my mouth quite won't help. All cool innovations on blockchain are great, but first things first - it seems that you have bred not hundreds of loyal fans, but hundreds of desperate haters. And they will bring this coin down, no matter what you do. Exit buy wall is a must now. You will lose some of those presale BTC and you need to accept this. The longer you wait with announcing the wall and the longer you wait with building it after you get the ICO money, the more you will lose.

Sorry, but if you won't take care of army of haters issue RIGHT KNOW, someone will just take your ideas and execute them in better, smarter way.

So many people told you here that exit wall at 518 satoshi is only thing that could save this coin and yet you are doing nothing about it. You don't need actual BTC to do this, you just could promise that it will happen when you get your money and announce it.

Someone wrote here that "you could sell at 1000 satoshi". Insane! Most people were unable to do anything at that point with their coins. Also, we - the ICO buyers - were supposed to hold and help the coin grow this way. But since devs seem to - excuse my French - piss at us, this is no longer going to happen. People are just hoping to quit this coin and move somewhere where devs actually care about their investment.

Please, please, please - do not avoid this issue. Announce the buy wall immediately and build it as soon as you get your BTC. No excuses on that one! The buy wall should stand there and you could take BTC for development from it gradually.

Let me make a short summary out of this.
1) We had faith in this coin as a moneymaker
2) We invested in this because this was a sure bet we either get satoshi rich or we get back the money
3) Somebody put some damn walls so we can sell and retrieve the investment
4) It seems we bet on the wrong horse now but we still want our money back

You were right , that is no FUD , it's a child crying after he lost his marbles.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
sdersdf2

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:44:25 AM

It seems majority of people who invested in SYSCoin wants quick profit of x2 - x5 and most of them are pissed, this is long term people.

If you wanna get out or little to no patience, just dump.

Please, understand it is not about lack of quick profits - nobody expected that.
It's about early investors having much worse entry point than later investors.

+1.

Beyond the wallet fix, the dev team needs to announce management/personnel changes to restore market confidence. Get people with clout and street cred involved.
awais3344

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:44:35 AM

ask moolah to set buy walls at 465 on both bittrex and mintpal. so people can leave and this fud shit will stop.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
NEOSCOIN
  +POD Developers +Active Community - V2 Coming Soon! Live In-App Trading, Live Pool Stats - IRC - Arbitrush Anonymous System soon!! NEOSCOIN
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
mothermole1

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:46:41 AM

2) We invested in this because this was a sure bet we either get satoshi rich or we get back the money

You were right , that is no FUD , it's a child crying after he lost his marbles.

Agreed. I see absolutely no reason to give a refund. No other crypto refunds and they have been KNOWN SCAMS. This coin is not a scam, the ICO was final. Deal with it and start spreading good vibes about SYS. Cause there ai'nt no other way you're getting back an ROI otherwise.
Wafel16

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:50:43 AM

Looks good, I will dedicate my power if this can make a great stand among competition.
seek4dream

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:51:16 AM

ask moolah to set buy walls at 465 on both bittrex and mintpal. so people can leave and this fud shit will stop.

yes, as simple as that.
at that price, the left ICO fund should be enough to buy back all dumpers' syscoin.
I am sure after that, there is still enough fund left for dev.
thetruth123123

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:51:35 AM

NOMNOMNOMNOM GIVE ME MORE CHEAP COINS LOL
mothermole1

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:53:16 AM

NOMNOMNOMNOM GIVE ME MORE CHEAP COINS LOL

And so the nonnoms begin...
Skydog

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:53:49 AM

I feel like the average age in this thread is 17.

fox19891989

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:55:52 AM

Agreed. I see absolutely no reason to give a refund. No other crypto refunds and they have been KNOWN SCAMS. This coin is not a scam, the ICO was final. Deal with it and start spreading good vibes about SYS. Cause there ai'nt no other way you're getting back an ROI otherwise.

But moolah is escrow and said if the coin doesn't deliver & function well, they will refund investors, so your point are wrong. PPL trust Moolah and Mintpal, so they dare invest this coin
albertdros

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:57:34 AM

said it before and I'm going to say it again

How is a buy wall going to save this coin?

Everyone needs to stop talking about those stupid buywalls here. A buy wall is not going to save any coin if it's shit. Investors took a risk and should not be protected by buywalls in the first place. I can't even believe the sys devs started talking about it themselves and even agreeing to do it! This was already a huge red flag to me and 1 of the reasons I did not invest in this coin.

STOP TALKING ABOUT BUY WALLS

How about you all start talking about a real solution instead of an exit point. Wasn't moolah going to refund anyway in case of a huge failure?
mothermole1

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:57:47 AM

But moolah is escrow and said if the coin doesn't deliver & function well, they will refund investors, so your point are wrong. PPL trust Moolah and Mintpal, so they dare invest this coin

I see no reason why now, people should be asking for a refund. They're gonna meet the deadline and pass muster. The wallet works. The network works. People got what they paid for. No promises of hiccup free launch. People should take responsibility for their own buying decisions on an unknown currency
michaelb87

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:57:51 AM

Well that is awesome. I sold for 800 satoshi but if I buy back the amount I invested (now below ICO price) I can just return them to Moolah tomorrow and make a profit? This coin gets better by the day  Grin (for all the wrong reasons)
trythisnow

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:57:57 AM

Ok another of moronic posts on this thread. 1. show me an ICO of these KNOWN SCAMS which reached 1500 BTC? Answer is none. So the amount at stake is huge.
2. Trust in the ICO was based on moolah' rep and devs promise of a refund if working product is not delivered. That's is why it sold 1500 BTC. Go check another ICOs running right now. Some barely make past 10-20 BTC. Ones hosted on C-CEX/BITTREX etc are touching 100 BTC with effort.

Now there are bound to be comparison with CRYPTI which raised 750 BTC too. But, the price of IPO was super cheap and ICO investors could dump their coins without loss if they were not agreeable to the term of delay.
SYSCOIN had a pricey IPO and then delayed their launch. People buying are stuck and saying shit like NO REFUND or THERE ARE OTHER KNOWN SCAMS is not going to help anyone. Just refund or put a buy wall and let people exit.
thetruth123123

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:01:53 AM

said it before and I'm going to say it again

How is a buy wall going to save this coin?

Everyone needs to stop talking about those stupid buywalls here. A buy wall is not going to save any coin if it's shit. Investors took a risk and should not be protected by buywalls in the first place. I can't even believe the sys devs started talking about it themselves and even agreeing to do it! This was already a huge red flag to me and 1 of the reasons I did not invest in this coin.

STOP TALKING ABOUT BUY WALLS

How about you all start talking about a real solution instead of an exit point. Wasn't moolah going to refund anyway in case of a huge failure?

No one cares about the coin, people just want theit Bitcoin back.
profitofthegods

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 10:02:18 AM

I feel like the average age in this thread is 17.

Age? Don't you mean IQ?

Seriously though, when they agreed to market manipulation during the IPO (setting their own buy walls) they got lots of interest from pump and dumpers who bought up loads of coins in the IPO thinking it was the perfect opportunity to try to pump on launch and dump straight away because they couldn't lose money if they could sell back to the devs at IPO price. Sure that meant the IPO sold out, but now this hasn't worked for the pump and dumpers because of a few delays, so we are left with a thread full of idiots doing their usual trolling. The fact is, if you engage in dodgy business practices, you get yourself involved with dodgy people.
niothor

Activity: 826

in defi we trust

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:03:49 AM

Deliver and function. There is no talk about the price in this.
Now . we have two possibilities right:

1) the coin is not delivering the promise , a refund should be issued and it has nothing to do with buy walls. And if it's shit buy walls won't help it.

2) the coin was delivered with the features then there would be no refund and the coin is on it's own

PS.
About the so much talked features.
In github I've seen a few pull requests from saffron coin. Quite interesting that both coins where launched on the same day and both have this decentralized market in the blockchain feature...

Somebody double checking this? I'm in no mood for detective work at this hour...

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
fox19891989

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:05:39 AM

Ok another of moronic posts on this thread. 1. show me an ICO of these KNOWN SCAMS which reached 1500 BTC? Answer is none. So the amount at stake is huge.
2. Trust in the ICO was based on moolah' rep and devs promise of a refund if working product is not delivered. That's is why it sold 1500 BTC. Go check another ICOs running right now. Some barely make past 10-20 BTC. Ones hosted on C-CEX/BITTREX etc are touching 100 BTC with effort.

Now there are bound to be comparison with CRYPTI which raised 750 BTC too. But, the price of IPO was super cheap and ICO investors could dump their coins without loss if they were not agreeable to the term of delay.
SYSCOIN had a pricey IPO and then delayed their launch. People buying are stuck and saying shit like NO REFUND or THERE ARE OTHER KNOWN SCAMS is not going to help anyone. Just refund or put a buy wall and let people exit.

TOTALLY agree with you
Pages: « 1 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 [281] 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 ... 355 »
  Print  

Jump to: