Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:02:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should a portion of the unclaimed coins be made available for those that missed the swap?
Yes - We have enough to spare, even for late-comers.
No - Sufficient notice and time to complete the swap was given. It wouldn't be fair to those that were punctual.

Pages: « 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 [199] 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CFC2]Coffeecoin | This coin is under the RevivalCoinGroup management  (Read 252833 times)
noelmal

Activity: 265
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 10:53:52 PM

Crypto 101 DO NOT download any clients from an unofficial github.

Also Matory refuses to answer even the most basic questions from various members of the Coffeecoin community I suggest do not download his client.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Matory

Activity: 399

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 05:26:31 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2014, 05:47:52 AM by Matory

Also Matory refuses to answer even the most basic questions from various members of the Coffeecoin community I suggest do not download his client.

What other questions have remained unheard by me?  Huh

Orangecoindev, who written new wallet in june, currently unavailable, if any know where is now - please connect with him.
You're all just wasting time, those who call themselves "community" do nothing to change the situation - fix problems and evolve.
And i want to know the opinion of holders who have >500,000 CFC2, if they don't  care about the fate of their coins - I will try to understand they position.  Cheesy
I am also a member of the CFC2 community like you all and ignore me is wrong.
Matory

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 07:05:08 AM

I contacted with Coinmarketcap support and CFC2 now correct in charts!
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/coffeecoin/
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 03:52:15 PM

Who created your new client for a start?
kelsey
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 03:58:42 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2014, 04:14:03 PM by kelsey

Orangecoindev, who written new wallet in june, currently unavailable, if any know where is now - please connect with him.
You're all just wasting time, those who call themselves "community" do nothing to change the situation - fix problems and evolve.
And i want to know the opinion of holders who have >500,000 CFC2, if they don't  care about the fate of their coins - I will try to understand they position.  Cheesy

I am guessing I'd be the largest single holder (from the richlist higher ones are the exchange), and I'm not buying into your plan. In any case it shouldn't matter how many coins someones holding, all members of this community should equally be  allowed input. Don't keep inferring that anyone not following your path doesn't care about the fate of this coin, replies like that expose your true character.

From my talks to bittrex (whom you haven't contacted). don't think they are keen on following your idea either.

You've showed no signs of working with this community and just want to take over and run this show like some centralised authority, thats the crap that kills coins.

No matter have your play, tis a free world, I'll continue on the communities plan on the client pre your distraction.
BAIDY1

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 03:59:56 PM

I regret that  selling  the coins  one day last month, a month has passed, Coffee coin is normal

Matory

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 04:27:50 PM

I have already answered this question  Wink

I am guessing I'd be the largest single holder (from the richlist higher ones are the exchange), and I'm not buying into your plan. From my talks to bittrex (whom you haven't contacted). don't think they are keen on following your idea either.

You've showed no signs of working with this community and just want to take over and run this show like some centralised authority, thats the carp that kills coins.

No matter have your play, tis a free world, I'll continue on the communities plan on the client pre your distraction.

Centralised?  Cheesy Leave these conversations yourself. The lack of any authorities resulted - in five days not worked explorer, wallets and miners were themselves, closed the deposit/withdrawal on Bittrex (two weeks is still not working).
Your free world and community - nobody did anything!
Ask for your solutions (working wallet, nice OP, trade in other exchanges) - and if they will like to me and will contribute to the development - I will receive them immediately.

Once I lost CFC in Sharex, not got them back. I don't want to lose again.
I don't understand, please explain me! If I hold the CFC2 that are part of the community or this "community", of which you speak, is not for everyone?  Shocked
Alex.hdtv

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 06:26:02 PM

Ohhh, wallet in Bittrex closed, who know when it will available again?
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 06:26:54 PM

Really? That's a sad news.
Alex.hdtv

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 06:30:31 PM

Really? That's a sad news.

Just found it today.
lordoliver
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020

expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 10:08:46 PM

I am guessing I'd be the largest single holder (from the richlist higher ones are the exchange), and I'm not buying into your plan. From my talks to bittrex (whom you haven't contacted). don't think they are keen on following your idea either.

You've showed no signs of working with this community and just want to take over and run this show like some centralised authority, thats the carp that kills coins.

Centralised?  Cheesy Leave these conversations yourself. The lack of any authorities resulted - in five days not worked explorer, wallets and miners were themselves, closed the deposit/withdrawal on Bittrex (two weeks is still not working).
Ask for your solutions (working wallet, nice OP, trade in other exchanges) - and if they will like to me and will contribute to the development - I will receive them immediately.

I don't understand, please explain me! If I hold the CFC2 that are part of the community or this "community", of which you speak, is not for everyone?  Shocked

ok, I also want to ask a question. Who hacked coffeecoins account. Where is coffeecoin?
He was somehow promising, to stay with this coin and now he is gone?
The interesting part is, that at the same time coffeecoins account was hacked, you are trying to offer a new client _AND_ the OP-Post was edited, by whom?

Don't understand me wrong, I appreciate any efforts, to push this coin, as I am holding a ... not very small amount. (maybe even higher then kelseys)
But you have to understand, that we have to be alarmed...
Try to get in touch with the person, that has access to the original repository and we will follow you!
kelsey
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 10:52:03 PM

I don't understand, please explain me! If I hold the CFC2 that are part of the community or this "community", of which you speak, is not for everyone?  Shocked

Why spend every reply simply getting defensive while avoiding perfectly reasonable questions? Again it doesn't seem like you're working at all with any of the coffeecoin community just taking it on yourself to takeover and be a dictator.

You're saying nobody did anything while actually not even doing the basic asking of what the community was doing before you've take it on yourself to takeover.

Matory

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 05:11:19 AM

ok, I also want to ask a question. Who hacked coffeecoins account. Where is coffeecoin?
The interesting part is, that at the same time coffeecoins account was hacked, you are trying to offer a new client _AND_ the OP-Post was edited, by whom?

Don't understand me wrong, I appreciate any efforts, to push this coin, as I am holding a ... not very small amount. (maybe even higher then kelseys)
Try to get in touch with the person, that has access to the original repository and we will follow you!

coffeecoin account was hacked?  Shocked When?? It's news for me!
I talked with him about help in the management of CFC2 and he agreed. Then we did redesign content and he edited OP. At least two days ago I was speaking with him. All funds still have it and all the promises he's going to do with my help.
Need to tell him to change the password again! And it may be worth it to change the passwords for all of us for security purposes.  Angry

Access to original repository have only orangecoindev, he not responded now and we forced move the github thread to be able to edit changes.
kelsey
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 08:20:23 AM

Sorry Testing Crypto no disrespect but all the information you've given I already know (being a coffeecoinguild member myself before Matory arrived on the scene), all the edits to the pages whether it  be in this OP thread or coffeecoinguild don't really back much up as its all controlled now by Matory.

And my argument from the start has been all things have been decided by pm before anything was discussed with the entire community.

No ones ever stated who build the new client, and it wasn't the person Matory eluded to me it was (alarm bells ringing right there), Its a new github before even being explained.

I'm as a holder not accepting  "This coin is under the RevivalCoinGroup management" I'm staying on the old client until such times as its repaired properly (something I may personally undertake if no one else steps upto the mark within the next month) as I have plans for promoting coffeecoin (plans set in place prior to cfc2 being created).

You, matory, or whoever else is free to do whatever they chose thats the beauty of an open source communities. I do not like central authorities in cryptos who "takeover".
I like open source communities that all work openly together, which is not the approach taken so far by this RevivalCoinGroup management.
lordoliver
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 11:27:51 AM

coffeecoin account was hacked?  Shocked When?? It's news for me!
I talked with him about help in the management of CFC2 and he agreed. Then we did redesign content and he edited OP. At least two days ago I was speaking with him. All funds still have it and all the promises he's going to do with my help.
Need to tell him to change the password again! And it may be worth it to change the passwords for all of us for security purposes.  Angry

Access to original repository have only orangecoindev, he not responded now and we forced move the github thread to be able to edit changes.

to whom did you talk? but maybe it was only a similar spelled account?
Hey folks be aware of the account coffeecoin!!!

I got a personal message with a fishing link, just to warn you all, don't trust this account anymore
(i don't know the history of the account nor i am interested in anything related to him).

Have a nice day
Matory

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 06:53:01 AM

Sorry for delay, hard work and 5 hours sleep.

to whom did you talk? but maybe it was only a similar spelled account?

It was coffeecoin, I talked with him before,  Wink when he made swap to CFC2, also user testcoin just know him.

... I do not like central authorities in cryptos who "takeover".

"management" not equal "authorities"
I don't like centralized too, but even more don't like negligence. And if you not present solutions - be ready for the possibility that they may present other.

______

How you can see in https://chainz.cryptoid.info/cfc2/ POS blocks are more and more, but not enough to all functional existence without POW Sad Only half in network are v2.0.2.0 (they participate in the POS generation), where POW must be ended in 380,000.
Community inaction will leave aside, everyone decides for himself.
I had time to think, and now came to the conclusion that two things wrong:

- we do not refuse to POW at all until POS will work perfectly and community will find the strength to be updated.

- we must decrease POW block reward! Maybe to 1 (one) CFC2 per block.

Now we are getting closer to exceed a reasonable number CFC2 coins, in three months we grew up on a lot - 38% or 154% annually!  Shocked
This kill coffeecoin idea and  devalues coin price.

I propose to release new update :
-decrease reward to 1 CFC2/block
-continue POW
-update POS fix
-fix "311293 problem" to Bittrex could be updated and open a Deposit/Withdrawal.

(After 311293 block not  fork - quite reload blockchain)
lordoliver
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 10:35:13 AM

-continue POW
-update POS fix
-fix "311293 problem" to Bittrex could be updated and open a Deposit/Withdrawal.

+1
kelsey should be also satisfied, as it is a suggestion and a question before you actually do ;-)
so is there anyone against this proposal?
Alex.hdtv

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 10:59:50 AM

I am totally agreed too. When new update will become?
Matory

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 12:29:07 PM

I am totally agreed too. When new update will become?

-continue POW
-update POS fix

+1
kelsey should be also satisfied, as it is a suggestion and a question before you actually do ;-)
so is there anyone against this proposal?

Wait until kelsey will agree  Grin I need 1 or 2 days, then.
Samai

Activity: 781

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 05:31:34 PM

I had time to think, and now came to the conclusion that two things wrong:

- we do not refuse to POW at all until POS will work perfectly and community will find the strength to be updated.

- we must decrease POW block reward! Maybe to 1 (one) CFC2 per block.

Now we are getting closer to exceed a reasonable number CFC2 coins, in three months we grew up on a lot - 38% or 154% annually!  Shocked
This kill coffeecoin idea and  devalues coin price.

I propose to release new update :
-continue POW
-update POS fix

(After 311293 block not  fork - quite reload blockchain)

this plan suits me. My wallet is 2.0.2 version, may be turn it off after 380000 block, it coming soon, to estimates in next day. I hope coins I sent to Bittrex will be back after update.  Huh
Pages: « 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 [199] 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 »
  Print  

Jump to: