Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:48:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 408 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BlackCoin (BC/BLK) | PoS | BlackHalo | Smart Contracts | Anonymous  (Read 609538 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Wh1teKn1ght

Activity: 339
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 04:08:02 PM

ahh ok i see. I thought he might have had more involvment. thanks for clearing that up!
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 04:09:15 PM

nice to have a new moderated thread....just wondering, i never found a clear answer on this, but what was rat4's involvement with CINNI? the gitproject page shows some kind of contribution to CINNI but I haven't been able to find out what that was. I would hope that rat4 would be solely focussed on his BC creation and not some clone competitor...we need new features like Coin Control, update notifications, anonymity (any plans to integrated DarkSend once it's open sourced), colored coins, to name a few)...we need to be the first with some of these features to show that we are serious with supporting this coin.

2 small fixes.

I do not think that the CINNI announcements are real, maybe just fake to make the pump easier.
There has been zero CINNI-dev-activity since the initial release, and that was a copy with a few parameters changed.

Soepkip (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 04:21:23 PM

we need new features like Coin Control, update notifications, anonymity (any plans to integrated DarkSend once it's open sourced), colored coins, to name a few)...

CoinControl has been available since V1.0. The other options are at will of rat4.

████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
Blackall

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 04:39:58 PM

Any news on when the V2 frontend for the pool will be up?
Subtuppel

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 04:55:48 PM

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/2550sk/my_application_for_membership_on_the_board_of_the/

negamus

Activity: 245
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 05:01:20 PM

everyone seen the Emma Jean Delia blackcast pic.... wow.

I haven't, link?

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
Wh1teKn1ght

Activity: 339
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 05:07:30 PM

nice to have a new moderated thread....just wondering, i never found a clear answer on this, but what was rat4's involvement with CINNI? the gitproject page shows some kind of contribution to CINNI but I haven't been able to find out what that was. I would hope that rat4 would be solely focussed on his BC creation and not some clone competitor...we need new features like Coin Control, update notifications, anonymity (any plans to integrated DarkSend once it's open sourced), colored coins, to name a few)...we need to be the first with some of these features to show that we are serious with supporting this coin.

2 small fixes.

I do not think that the CINNI announcements are real, maybe just fake to make the pump easier.
There has been zero CINNI-dev-activity since the initial release, and that was a copy with a few parameters changed.

so in all likelihood it's a scam like WC and will fall like the others to BC? Smiley If that is the case, i wonder why rat4 would give support to a scamcoin.
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 05:13:10 PM

2 small fixes.

so in all likelihood it's a scam like WC and will fall like the others to BC? Smiley If that is the case, i wonder why rat4 would give support to a scamcoin.

without active dev support it won't survive.

MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 05:17:48 PM

Coinkite just posted this pic, lol!

https://twitter.com/Coinkite/status/464815252618887168

valarmg

Activity: 237

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 05:20:21 PM

I don't think helping them with a few small fixes is the same as offering support to the project.

Impossible to know right now, but most likely it's not a scam, just has no competent devs to work on the core so it'll just fade away, used as a P+D mechanism then forgotten about.
pizzaboy69696969

Activity: 159

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 05:24:23 PM

Awesome!  It's weird though that on their website there's no mention of Blackcoin
Soepkip (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 05:27:52 PM

Awesome!  It's weird though that on their website there's no mention of Blackcoin

This is freaking awesome (the pic)

The mentions will be added when we are added to the system.

████
██████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
Subtuppel

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 05:29:04 PM

2 small fixes.

with all these P&Ds going on there i would not even be surprised if the same guys that did the WC and AC scams are behind it.
the WC scam had some volume, the AC scam even more and this one is probably done with the ammunition from the 2 earlier ones since it is again more volume.

niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 06:00:52 PM

snip

2 small fixes.

super newbie
everything is open source so just like rat4 helped cinni fix issues, anyone with the knowledge to help can
wasnt bitcoin abandoned by dev
im not defending cinni i totally agree that coin will die with all the pumps and dumps
i did invest in a different coin, with a similar lore
the devs left but a foundation is behind it
just wondering if my train of thought is completely wrong and if i should get the heck out of it

No it wasn't.
At the moment satoshi disappeared there were a lot of people involved with the development of bitcoin already.
Btw , satoshi wasn't such a genius programmer as some people may think , in fact more the opposite Wink.

But , if the coin is designed from the start in a good way it might never need another dev , and if it's the case one can be found easily.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 06:03:22 PM

If anyone is interested about knowing about the shipping process of the BlackCoin card, please view here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=599351.msg6637305#msg6637305
Luxasd

Activity: 504
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 06:07:22 PM

If anyone is interested about knowing about the shipping process of the BlackCoin card, please view here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=599351.msg6637305#msg6637305

Thank you.
fortune143

Activity: 87
Merit: 13

favours the true

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 06:36:44 PM

Hi guys, thank you for your concerns,

As XBladeX pointed out, any member will also have to pay a yearly fee to the Foundation (money which is used to support projects in turn). To "rig votes" one would be paying several yearly fees, have different email accounts and prove different addresses.

Also we will be adding a tiered system:

0-1k bc = 1 vote
1-2k bc = 2 votes
2-5k bc = 3 votes
etc...

Let me know if you think if this is fair ^ (still a draft!)

I have to say I don't really like the idea of a tiered voting system nor a 1-BC-1-vote method; both of these types of voting give the biggest voice to those with the most money, thus an entrenching a hierarchy with power focused at the very top. I believe a system like this is unfair, and not to mention easily corruptible by those with very deep pockets (or the biggest miner!)

In my opinion a one-member-one-vote system (or one-member-n-vote) is the best way to distribute votes; this gives every member, rich or poor, equal power and an equal share in voting decisions.

We should instead give consideration to what number of votes are necessary to come to a decision on something - will decisions pass with a majority vote (50% +1member), by first-past-the-post (most votes wins), a two-thirds majority, consensus, or some other form of voting system.

Fee for entry should be symbolic(not to expensive we will find balance) because we want rise in community matter.
More members we have much stronger community will be.
And all members will have conviction that they can drive BC.

That is an excellent idea, we should focus on adoption and gaining more people who will be invested in BlackCoin as shareholders as well as investors. a non-prohibitve members fee will allow for this, hopefully more donations etc from a higher number of members will make up for any shortfall in income.

potential is great, but its just potential.
proximator

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 06:42:53 PM

Interesting thread Smiley

TheSmurfsCoin : Twg352pqJhXd2s8ktuRLFP5jkh9BraaWBP
mellomike

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 06:50:37 PM

Hahahaha!! Look how happy the BlackCoin is!!! lol
vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2419
Merit: 1638

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 06:57:47 PM

Thats an impressive set of pics there and a lot of work ahead!!
As I've said before, I'm looking forward to receiving mine in due course, and after seeing those photos I understand that may be a little while yet.
Thanks for the update
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 408 »
  Print  

Jump to: