Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:54:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 408 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BlackCoin (BC/BLK) | PoS | BlackHalo | Smart Contracts | Anonymous  (Read 609536 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jackfruit

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 06:33:08 PM

Well Soepkips' made it I suppose - he's got people on the internet talking about what he wears.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MeGaDoOm

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 06:38:20 PM

Well Soepkips' made it I suppose - he's got people on the internet talking about what he wears.

Roll Eyes

▄▄
  ▐████▌
  ██████
  ▐████▌
    ▀▀
█▄  ▐▌  ▄█
██  ▐▌  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██▄ ██ ▄██
 ▀▀████▀▀
   ▐██▌
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
   ▐██▌
   ▐██▌
   ▐██▌
   ████
   ████

|
                         ▄▄
                    ▄▄██████
               ▄▄███████████
          ▄▄████████████████
     ▄▄█████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████

██████████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████▀▀
█████████████████████ ▄▄███████████
████████████████████ ▐█▀  ▀████████
████████████████████ ▐█▄  ▄████████
█████████████████████ ▀▀███████████
██████████████████████▄▄
▀█████████████████████████████████▀

|

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
    █                █
    █  █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
    █                █
    █ ▄████████████▄
    █ ██████████████
    █ ██████████████
    █ ▀████████████▀
    █                █
    █ ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▀▀▀▀▄ █
    █ █    █  █    █ █
    █  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  █
    █                █
     █              █
      █            █
       █          █
        █        █
         ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
           ▀██▀
            ▐▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
KingSchultz

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 06:41:16 PM

中国还有很多人不知道黑币 远不如狗币

We would love to get to know the Chinese BC community better. I hang out on QQ now and then and they are enthusiastic.

Even thoguh, I'd like us to plan/think of how to get the message out or promoting BC also in China

The BlackCoin community has already started! I love that BLK has a large Chinese community we didn't really know about and that we're already working to connect better with them.  Cheesy Check this out:

https://thebitcoinnews.co.uk/2014/05/11/blackcoin-community-reaches-out-to-china/

This press is thanks to user ecochav on r/blackccoin (the subreddit) in the last day or two. He created and translated an introduction article, then created a Chinese version of the BLK logo! Other community members also helped out and put their input into the project:

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/259fv0/what_is_blackcoin_%E4%BB%80%E4%B9%88%E5%8F%AB%E9%BB%91%E5%B8%81/
http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/25aexh/chinese_blackcoin_logo/

This is a really good start to reach out to another strong BlackCoin community! Smiley

It was an absolute pleasure working on this.  Smiley

Wouldnt it be better to keep the actual B logo and write Blackcoin in chinese right under ?

I'm not sure how much the letter 'B' will mean to Mandarin speakers.

This actually brings up a point that came up on the subreddit long, long ago. What if we had a reverse/alternate logo? Something more graphic. Sort of like designing the 'back' side of the coin. A complementary branding. I remember the idea in the subreddit was two golden lions or something really noble and elite looking.

KingShultz: I think you have the Chinese reversed. Your top character means "money" and the bottom character means "black" Even BTC is 比特币

I didn't create it, but I'll let ecochav know that it might be reversed. Or he might see it here. Thanks for pointing it out.
amigdala

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 06:44:08 PM

Guys when you pay a company 32k dollars, idk if you know this -- but you can wear whatever the hell you want behind closed doors. Lol

McKie
+1

I'm sorry, I don't really agree with this.

While BlackCoin is not a regular start-up, it also is not exactly a well-established worldwide brand yet. And precisely for that reason, I don't think we can afford to say "fuck everyone and what they may think about us" at this point. Representation is an important part of brand management. And while I do not question Soepkip's ability to represent in general, I do think showing up at the first meeting with a firm you have just signed a deal with, looking like you just came by from the beach, is not exactly a good visual representation example.

With that said, this should not be turned into a bigger issue than it is. Only food for thought and something to keep in mind for the future, perhaps. People will take us as serious as we (appear to) take ourselves. And, we never get a second chance to make a first impression.

Putting all that aside, I would be very interested on hearing about the details of the meeting. Soepkip or someone else, can you fill us in at your earliest convenience, please? I know a big update is on its way, but just dropping a quick line with a brief summary would suffice for now! Smiley
jackfruit

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 06:49:55 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2014, 07:13:24 PM by jackfruit

Guys when you pay a company 32k dollars, idk if you know this -- but you can wear whatever the hell you want behind closed doors. Lol

McKie
+1

While BlackCoin is not a regular start-up, it also is not exactly a well-established worldwide brand yet. And precisely for that reason, I don't think we can afford to say "fuck everyone and what they may think about us" at this point. Representation is an important part of brand management. And while I do not question Soepkip's ability to represent in general, I do think showing up at the first meeting with a firm you have just signed a deal with, looking like you just came by from the beach, is not exactly a good visual representation example.

With that said, this should not be turned into a bigger issue than it is. Only food for thought and something to keep in mind for the future, perhaps. People will take us as serious as we (appear to) take ourselves. And, we never get a second chance to make a first impression.

Putting all that aside, I would be very interested on hearing about the details of the meeting. Soepkip or someone else, can you fill us in at your earliest convenience, please? I know a big update is on its way, but just dropping a quick line with a brief summary would suffice for now! Smiley

+1 I agree with your sentiments here. It's not a big deal, but it still matters. That is why someone like Michael Jordan (the NBA player) made a point of always being well dressed in public, not because he didn't have the financial freedom to dress however he wanted to, but because he realized that in today's world, image matters. He knew his brand was important and cultivated it...leading to him making a lot more money in endorsements than he did as a basketball player.
ArpFlush

Activity: 623
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 06:53:45 PM

This actually brings up a point that came up on the subreddit long, long ago. What if we had a reverse/alternate logo? Something more graphic. Sort of like designing the 'back' side of the coin. A complementary branding. I remember the idea in the subreddit was two golden lions or something really noble and elite looking.

Maybe Soepkip's pants?

Yeah, Soepkip.............................

It's Miami and all, but those pants don't convey blackcoin's image very well.

As much as I respect Soepkip and crew, I do think that there should be a Blackcoin dresscode when staff or whoever representing Blackcoin appears in public. So, no offence but it's my opinion  Wink

"Panic Selling is not an Investment Strategy"
Chiggins

Activity: 192

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 07:08:22 PM

McKie
+1

Exactly right. This just needs to be kept as a thought for future meetings/pictures.

It may not matter to this company, but what happens if we branch to another and it actually is an issue. Let alone taking fun pictures which are normally awesome, but push away someone who's legitimately interested in investing and seeing a dude who couldn't be bothered to put on pants.

A R B I T A O         THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
█          [   PRE-SALE starts on   J u l y   1 s t   ]        ❱ ❱ ❱   WHITEPAPER          █
──────────     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     ──────────
negamus

Activity: 245

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 07:12:39 PM

McKie
+1

+1 Basically this, saved me some typing time. As a Blackcoin Foundation Board member, there has to be some type of professionalism out in the public when dealing with Blackcoin related meetings/events.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
fayoling

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 07:15:38 PM

McKie
+1

+1 Basically this, saved me some typing time. As a Blackcoin Foundation Board member, there has to be some type of professionalism out in the public when dealing with Blackcoin related meetings/events.

There has to be someone in the BC community with a connection to some kind of clothing store/company that we may be able to begin contacting, and look at for a promotions?

jackfruit

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 07:16:35 PM

I hope Soepkip when he reads this realizes we're not attacking him, but trying to help with the image the coin presents. We're the gentleman's coin, the coin of luxury, the coin that conveys the same image that the black American Express card does. Which is why it's important that we keep cultivating that image.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 07:32:20 PM

I hope Soepkip when he reads this realizes we're not attacking him, but trying to help with the image the coin presents. We're the gentleman's coin, the coin of luxury, the coin that conveys the same image that the black American Express card does. Which is why it's important that we keep cultivating that image.

+1

Store of Value.
Classy.

We should do a Brand Bible..

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
EcoChavCrypto

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 07:33:50 PM

中国还有很多人不知道黑币 远不如狗币

We would love to get to know the Chinese BC community better. I hang out on QQ now and then and they are enthusiastic.

Even thoguh, I'd like us to plan/think of how to get the message out or promoting BC also in China

The BlackCoin community has already started! I love that BLK has a large Chinese community we didn't really know about and that we're already working to connect better with them.  Cheesy Check this out:

https://thebitcoinnews.co.uk/2014/05/11/blackcoin-community-reaches-out-to-china/

This press is thanks to user ecochav on r/blackccoin (the subreddit) in the last day or two. He created and translated an introduction article, then created a Chinese version of the BLK logo! Other community members also helped out and put their input into the project:

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/259fv0/what_is_blackcoin_%E4%BB%80%E4%B9%88%E5%8F%AB%E9%BB%91%E5%B8%81/
http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/25aexh/chinese_blackcoin_logo/

This is a really good start to reach out to another strong BlackCoin community! Smiley

It was an absolute pleasure working on this.  Smiley

Wouldnt it be better to keep the actual B logo and write Blackcoin in chinese right under ?

I'm not sure how much the letter 'B' will mean to Mandarin speakers.

KingShultz: I think you have the Chinese reversed. Your top character means "money" and the bottom character means "black" Even BTC is 比特币

I didn't create it, but I'll let ecochav know that it might be reversed. Or he might see it here. Thanks for pointing it out.

Thanks for alerting me to this.  Here is the new version straightened up and switched around.

https://i.imgur.com/TZqMiAX.png

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄███████▀   ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▄▄▄████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████
█████████   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████
█████████   █████   ███████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████   ██████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀   █████▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▀
     █████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Bitcoin Air 

█      ███
█      ███
  ██
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
      ███
█  ██
  ███
█  ██
  ███
   ██
  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██
     ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███      █
███  ██ 
███  ██ 
     ██ 
███
  ██ 
███
  ██ 
     ██

valarmg

Activity: 237

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 07:56:57 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2014, 08:08:41 PM by valarmg

+1 to those who say the foundation members should make the effort to represent BlackCoin well.

We are paying 30,000 for PR advice. PR is all about branding, having a good image. If we are trying to represent BlackCoin as a serious investment opportunity, then that is undone every time BlackCoin looks like amateur hour. There's no point investing that money in PR, and then as soon as investors do due diligence they find that the main method of communication is this troll-infested thread, or they find that the community manager goes to business meetings dressed for the beach. There's no point putting all the effort in behind the scenes, then not taking it seriously when presenting the public face of BlackCoin. I'd hate to think that the opportunity that BlackCoin has is to be wasted over stupid things.

Every time a BlackCoin foundation member makes a statement or attends a meeting is a chance to sway a potential investor into purchasing BlackCoin. And that goes two ways, both potentially negative and positive. MaxBorges are owners of BlackCoins, perhaps they are now more likely to cash out immediately. All the employees of MaxBorges have probably now heard about BlackCoin, are they all going to be asking how to invest in BlackCoin now that they see how seriously the community manager takes business meetings? For a burgeoning cryptocurrency image matters more than in most industries. People have to trust BlackCoin and the community behind it (and the technology, of course) if they are going to consider it a real form of money.

Much respect to what Soepkip has done and is doing, but the world works how it works and BlackCoin won't be taken seriously if that is part of the public image to it.
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 07:57:15 PM

He is community manager.
Current community he represent well.

If we manages someday get eg. Buisness Manager then he should definietly wear suit...
Anyway get on ground guys we allmost all such Soepkip's in our real lifes...
Soepkip is just simple honest man in that how he looks and who he is. -i can trust him.
He promises hire PR agency and he delivered it traveling 20 000+ km to accomplish that...
Find me another person in crypto who is such plain simple and honest like he...
Let BC rise another 100x and i think he will wear suit then...

PS:Now biggest BC problems are Soepkip pants - fuck me Cheesy

Below wealth people who don't care about suits :-P :

They need stuff like that

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
Astroxjr

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 08:00:09 PM

He is community manager.

If we manages someday get eg. Buisness Manager then he should definietly wear suit...
Soepkip is just simple honest man in that how he looks and who he is. -i can trust him.
He promises hire PR agency and he delivered it traveling 20 000+ km to accomplish that...

I think you got dropped on your head as a baby.
sverigetrader

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 08:05:30 PM

hi there, the PR firm guy is "dognip" or "morituri13" (our community member) - according to maarx.  So no worries, keep cool.
Chiggins

Activity: 192

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 08:06:25 PM

Yep, because Trinidad James is someone that big investors want to put money into long term.

A R B I T A O         THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
█          [   PRE-SALE starts on   J u l y   1 s t   ]        ❱ ❱ ❱   WHITEPAPER          █
──────────     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     ──────────
Astroxjr

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 08:07:14 PM

hi there, the PR firm guy is "dognip" or "morituri13" (our community member) - according to maarx.  So no worries, keep cool.

So if true, why has Soepkip been flown to the Miami to meet them ?
jackfruit

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 08:07:41 PM

He is community manager.

No one's saying Soepkip's not a good guy. No one's not appreciative of the work he does for BC. It's simply a suggestion that while not necessary, it is beneficial to dress in line with the image we want to convey. That doesn't necessarily mean a suit, but it does mean classy. And all those people in your images may not wear suits, but they are all very aware of the image and brand they present and dress accordingly.
Astroxjr

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 08:10:02 PM

No one's saying Soepkip's not a good guy. No one's not appreciative of the work he does for BC. It's simply a suggestion that while not necessary, it is beneficial to dress in line with the image we want to convey. That doesn't necessarily mean a suit, but it does mean classy. And all those people in your images may not wear suits, but they are all very aware of the image and brand they present and dress accordingly.

+1
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 408 »
  Print  

Jump to: