Bitcoin Forum
August 29, 2024, 04:25:04 PM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 [345] 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine |  (Read 359857 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 07:48:54 AM

Let's see if it works...

Hello,

In regards to the land-grabbing take-over attempt perpetrated by a group of "investors" with minimal stake in Libertycoin, I'd like to take a moment to clarify a few things:

-- These guys, the lot of them, have no idea, no plan, no strategy and no knowledge or experience whatsoever. They don't have money either. They simply
    expect the community to pay for the work or real devs of which they know not a single one. They are in talks with a "Bitsta" who, apparently, is capable
    of creating the new wallets that would be needed for the hardfork the intended take-over will require. That's the bulk of their "assets" to try and get
    this coin back on track... and they want to stick you with the bill, of course.

-- I encourage the community to evaluate who these guys are and what they bring to the table as well as the fact that they were the enablers of the scam
    perpetrated by Templar77/Carlos R. Torres Ferguson when he was meant to be ousted on May 29th with the full support of the entire (and much bigger)
    community.

-- Furthermore, I encourage the community, those with large stakes in Libertycoin, to come forward and set a team of knowledgeable parties to take over the
    coin, assign tasks to those qualified to carry them over and return Libertycoin to its former glory and prospects through an educated plan, the required
    strategy and the budget and ability to see them through rather than let the gang that couldn't shoot straight destroy the very few remains of what once
    was a great project.     
Khazoo

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 09:21:48 AM

See?  The Press Release is a powerful and effective tool.

Good luck.   
zuyfg888

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 01:25:18 PM

All three of the new coins are live on CoinRecycler now. That means LibertyCoin (XLB), CloakCoin (CLOAK), and CryptCoin (CRYPT) can each be recycled for MAST or be used for anonymous transactions with MAST Smiley

Don't forget that we still have DogeCoin (DOGE) and WhiteCoin (WC) on CoinRecycler too!

http://recycle.mastcoin.com/
coinspredator

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 05:05:16 PM

Let's see if it works...

Hello,

In regards to the land-grabbing take-over attempt perpetrated by a group of "investors" with minimal stake in Libertycoin, I'd like to take a moment to clarify a few things:

-- These guys, the lot of them, have no idea, no plan, no strategy and no knowledge or experience whatsoever. They don't have money either. They simply
    expect the community to pay for the work or real devs of which they know not a single one. They are in talks with a "Bitsta" who, apparently, is capable
    of creating the new wallets that would be needed for the hardfork the intended take-over will require. That's the bulk of their "assets" to try and get
    this coin back on track... and they want to stick you with the bill, of course.

-- I encourage the community to evaluate who these guys are and what they bring to the table as well as the fact that they were the enablers of the scam
    perpetrated by Templar77/Carlos R. Torres Ferguson when he was meant to be ousted on May 29th with the full support of the entire (and much bigger)
    community.

-- Furthermore, I encourage the community, those with large stakes in Libertycoin, to come forward and set a team of knowledgeable parties to take over the
    coin, assign tasks to those qualified to carry them over and return Libertycoin to its former glory and prospects through an educated plan, the required
    strategy and the budget and ability to see them through rather than let the gang that couldn't shoot straight destroy the very few remains of what once
    was a great project.     

Barrabas, I'm already getting bored with your bullshit here, I can not understand what is your problem, as you can see I already publicly offered my financial aid to help this coin and no one is forcing you or any other person to give us some money, I do not particularly need to be here wasting my time trying to explain to you that XLB has no chance to survive and becoming a decent coin in command templar, if you're a smart guy just check out all the coins created by it later abandoned to die.

I really do not wasting my time here if I did not believe in the potential of Libertycoin, Shogun, Gatti and I are trying to give a decent destination for this coin and honestly we did not need more of your cheap FUD here, and so little of your money, if necessary I'll going alone to finance all the features that we want to implement on Libertycoin because I have a lot of money for that.

Barrabas if you are willing to help us, you are welcome, but looks me that you are interested in FUD and trolling here, Dude go buy your fucking coins pink coin, and let this community follow his path in peace. If you do not do this I will be forced to tell you Fuck off MTF, because I think you want to hear this words.
mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 05:29:59 PM

hmmmm....what happend to:

I will use Khazoo's words again:

We regret our ongoing troll infestation.
Please bear with us as we starve them of attention
Remember: DON"T FEED THE TROLLS
shogun47

Activity: 1876
Merit: 555

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 05:35:12 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2014, 05:52:51 PM by shogun47

A little update:

1.) Bitsta has reported good progress on wallet and ano feature. On track for tuesday.

2.) I've made arrangements with an Android wallet dev and am finishing up the details with him to make a Libertycoin Android wallet.

3.) I've contacted the the support person at coinpayments.net and have Libertycoin on the list of coins for consideration to add on their platform. Still discussing ways to get this done sooner with them.

4.) I've have talked (still talking too) with the developer for the multi-coin tipping ap for Facebook regarding Libertycoin as an added coin for that app. It may be added by the end of the month.

5.) Polzki has offered to webmaster and will begin work on a new Libertycoin website. He starts on it on Monday.

Items 2, 3, and 4 are all part of the plan to get Libertycoin a real life use as a full purpose as a currency.  Those items and adding merchants to accept Libertycoin as a payment will facilitate the coins use as a currency. It is a main goal.

Adding value added features to Libertycoin and its wallet is also a main goal. Things like the coinmixer, sms in wallet, exchange in wallet, higher pos payout %, New Libertycoin website and other things are those kind of things.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
lionhead666

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 05:41:23 PM

A little update:

1.) Bitsta has reported good progress on wallet and ano feature. On track for tuesday.

2.) I've made arrangements with an Android wallet dev and am finishing up the details with him to make a Libertycoin Android wallet.

3.) I've contacted the the support person at coinpayments.net and have Libertycoin on the list of coins for consideration to add on their platform. Still discussing ways to get this done sooner with them.

4.) I've have talked (still talking too) with the developer for the multi-coin tipping ap for Facebook regarding Libertycoin as an added coin for that app. It may be added by the end of the month.

5.) Polzki has offered to webmaster and will begin work on a new Libertycoin website. He starts on it on Monday.

Items 2, 3, and 4 are all part of the plan to get Libertycoin a real life use full purpose as a currency.  Those items and adding merchants to accept Libertycoin as a payment will facilitate the coins use as a currency. It is a main goal.

Adding value added features to Libertycoin and its wallet is also goal. Things like the coinmixer, sms in wallet, exchange in wallet, higher pos payout %, New Libertycoin website and other things are those kind of things.

Good work!

The first useful post after tons of ego crap
schiavonxv

Activity: 770
Merit: 515

Guto Schiavon / FOXBIT

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 06:49:51 PM

Good work man!

We still believe in LibertyCoin.

Let's SPAM on Twitter.

███████████   ▄▄███████▄▄    ▄█▄      ▄█▄   █████████▄▄   ████  ██████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████████  ▀████▄  ▄████▀  ████▀▀▀▀████  ████  ▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀
████        ███████████████   ▀████████▀    ████    ▄███  ████       ████
█████████   ███████████████     ██████      ███████████   ████       ████
████▀▀▀▀▀   ███████████████   ▄████████▄    ████    ▀███  ████       ████
████        ▄█████████████  ▄████▀  ▀████▄  ████▄▄▄▄████  ████       ████
████      ▄███ ▀▀██████▀▀    ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █████████▀▀   ████       ████
         ▐███▌       ▄▄▄▄
         ▐█████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▄
          ▀██████████▄▀▀▀▀█▄
            ▀█████▀▀
██
║║
║║
║║
██
██
██
║║
║║
║║
██
██
║║
║║
║║
██
██
██
║║
║║
║║
██

▄████████████████▄
███████████▀▀▀▀███
█████████▀     ███
█████████   ██████
███████        ███
█████████   ██████
█████████   ██████
▀████████   █████▀

█████████████████
████████▀██████████
████████   ▀███████
████████   ▄███████
████████▄██████████
 █████████████████
Khazoo

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:57:07 AM

A little update:

Items 2, 3, and 4 are all part of the plan to get Libertycoin a real life use as a full purpose as a currency.  Those items and adding merchants to accept Libertycoin as a payment will facilitate the coins use as a currency. It is a main goal.

Adding value added features to Libertycoin and its wallet is also a main goal. Things like the coinmixer, sms in wallet, exchange in wallet, higher pos payout %, New Libertycoin website and other things are those kind of things.

Progress!  This is what I like to see.  Well done.

I have to say that the 'exchange in wallet' is pretty interesting.  We have to keep the thing open for POS anyway why not make it something to play with in the meantime?  Why can't the wallet be more than a wallet?  Could I browse crypto news?  Could I buy ad space (wtih Libertycoin) specifically targeted to Libertycoin stakers and have it show up on their wallet?  Can I chat with other XLB Stakers?  Just thinking out loud here.  Innovations that are specific to XLB and no place else are going to be what grabs the headlines.
Khazoo

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 09:17:29 AM

http://youtu.be/M9srplWe_QQ

So good.  

Liberty.  That is what this coin is about.  Look at what a stupid Doge can do (no offence, I like Doge, such positive).  An internet meme can compete with Bitcoin itself.  Amazing really.

People have and will give their lives, fortunes and sacred honour for the right to Liberty.  Libertycoin can be our declaration of financial independence.  
hiburak

Activity: 1655
Merit: 600

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 10:07:13 AM

A little update:

Great! Thanks for the update.
Khazoo

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 10:29:15 AM

See what you get when you feed the troll?  It comes back for more.

I'll make this my job  Smiley

We regret our ongoing troll infestation.

Please bear with us as we starve them of attention

Remember: DON"T FEED THE TROLLS

hotflame

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 10:37:05 AM

what is the matter of this coin ,the dev and the man
what about the future of thin coin
i am fud

Khazoo

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 10:44:44 AM

what is the matter of this coin ,the dev and the man
what about the future of thin coin
i am fud

There's an update above. 

So long & thanks for all the fish.
shogun47

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 12:58:10 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2014, 06:38:42 PM by shogun47

Another small update:

Bitsta has reported more progress in the development of the ano feature. Testing being done. Still on track.

Merchants:

http://bitscoinshop.com.br/en/ has offered to use Libertycoin as a payment option. They would need 30K XLB to be used to give 10% off any order using XLB as a payment. The same deal they use for Bitcoin and Razorcoin.

Coinpayment.net "We are currently working on upgrading our website and not adding new coins or doing vote until it is complete" so will be revisited after that.

Other items:

Android wallet made final arrangements for it.  Work to start soon.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
schiavonxv

Guto Schiavon / FOXBIT

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 06:50:48 PM

When you will create another thread?

▐███▌       ▄▄▄▄
         ▐█████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▄
          ▀██████████▄▀▀▀▀█▄
            ▀█████▀▀
██
║║
║║
║║
██
██
██
║║
║║
║║
██
██
║║
║║
║║
██
██
██
║║
║║
║║
██

▄████████████████▄
███████████▀▀▀▀███
█████████▀     ███
█████████   ██████
███████        ███
█████████   ██████
█████████   ██████
▀████████   █████▀

█████████████████
████████▀██████████
████████   ▀███████
████████   ▄███████
████████▄██████████
 █████████████████
kurzwell

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 07:34:45 PM

Bitsta has reported more progress in the development of the ano feature. Testing being done. Still on track.

Hey shogun47.  I've seen some references to the new anonymous feature with the updated wallet.  What technology is being implemented for this feature?  Is there any documentation/white paper?  Thanks.
pollsas

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 12:40:05 AM

FUCK ie, brings this coin to death

ReserveShare - 100% Free and Fair. New source code. Proof Of Reserve
Get Daily Free SIGNs before too late. T8tpUWa5CocK5CcFsqrQQvU14mbjP2Ztff
schiavonxv

Guto Schiavon / FOXBIT

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 03:55:34 AM

Important mandatory wallet update and new website tomorrow: Check this thread Tuesday 24 June 2014 for wallet link and website and more information.  Cool

Great +1 Smiley

▐███▌       ▄▄▄▄
         ▐█████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▄
          ▀██████████▄▀▀▀▀█▄
            ▀█████▀▀
██
║║
║║
║║
██
██
██
║║
║║
║║
██
██
║║
║║
║║
██
██
██
║║
║║
║║
██

▄████████████████▄
███████████▀▀▀▀███
█████████▀     ███
█████████   ██████
███████        ███
█████████   ██████
█████████   ██████
▀████████   █████▀

█████████████████
████████▀██████████
████████   ▀███████
████████   ▄███████
████████▄██████████
 █████████████████
shogun47

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 03:58:00 AM

Philippe Michaud-Boudreault a noted Android wallet maker will be making our Android wallet. He is the maker of the Blackcoin Android wallet. He has begun work on it.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Pages: « 1 ... 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 [345] 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: