May 24, 2024, 08:55:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 [349] 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine |  (Read 359751 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Whtwabbit

Activity: 490
Merit: 266

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 08:23:00 AM

Well there is plenty of blood in the streets  Undecided

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
HEISENAIR

Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 08:38:21 AM

It's blatantly obvious Templar77 is incapable of running a coin.

If ever you want to short a coin or ruin a competitor he will be the man to see. Completely incompetent, it's simply unbelievable.

Community takeover Templar! Sorry Bud, but I for one vote you out.
mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 08:42:14 AM

This is why it's so  dangerous to invest money into altcoins. We are giving money to 20 year olds and when it goes wrong then they don't want to listen to good advice.

They think they are clever, in fact they are brainless egos with a little toy.

We should start to maintain a BLACKLIST with all these devolpers, coin-owners etc that are doing all bad for the altcoins.

Maybe it's even beter to make a WHITELIST and join some serious devolpers and marketing people. These people from that whitelist can then "help" coins that are in trouble. Think of it like a seal that garanties continiation in devolpment and marketing.

We should start with something like that, PM me for people that are interested to set this up.

Even tho that the cryptocoin market is not regulated, it doesn't mean we can not protect ourselves against these people
caston

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 01:42:39 PM

Well because I have a full-time job I don't get to sit on the forums all day an work out what the fuck is going on.

To me it looks like a big mess and I'm not even really sure who is who around here anymore. I started back in this place about 2010. I was here when the very first ever alt coins launched. There were many coins that got talked down by trolls that actually turned out to be very lucrative (e.g. ppcoin). Some people even got very shitty when name coin was released as they thought it was a threat to bitcoin.

Of course other times people have been right (for instance Asiacoin) but it was hard to tell if they were giving a genuine warning or if they were just trolls embroiled in coin wars.

I don't know why the coin has dropped such and if it's the fault of the current development team or if it is a campaign by trolls to try to destroy the coin.

Right now there is no point in me selling them because I will get very little for my coins. At the same time there is very little point in me buying more as I already have a lot of these coins.

I am mainly interested in waiting for the next wallet and using that to PoS mine Libertycoin. I am hoping for a higher percentage PoS rate and perhaps we can have a slightly higher percentage with each new wallet release.

bitcoin BTC: 1MikVUu1DauWB33T5diyforbQjTWJ9D4RF
bitcoin cash: 1JdkCGuW4LSgqYiM6QS7zTzAttD9MNAsiK

-updated 3rd December 2017
shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 02:42:08 PM

Well because I have a full-time job I don't get to sit on the forums all day an work out what the fuck is going on.

To me it looks like a big mess and I'm not even really sure who is who around here anymore. I started back in this place about 2010. I was here when the very first ever alt coins launched. There were many coins that got talked down by trolls that actually turned out to be very lucrative (e.g. ppcoin). Some people even got very shitty when name coin was released as they thought it was a threat to bitcoin.

Of course other times people have been right (for instance Asiacoin) but it was hard to tell if they were giving a genuine warning or if they were just trolls embroiled in coin wars.

I don't know why the coin has dropped such and if it's the fault of the current development team or if it is a campaign by trolls to try to destroy the coin.

Right now there is no point in me selling them because I will get very little for my coins. At the same time there is very little point in me buying more as I already have a lot of these coins.

I am mainly interested in waiting for the next wallet and using that to PoS mine Libertycoin. I am hoping for a higher percentage PoS rate and perhaps we can have a slightly higher percentage with each new wallet release.

Well unless Templar77 releases a new wallet paying higher pos it wont come. Myself and some of the others from the community takeover project have stopped all work on XLB as long as Templar77 runs it. We had a wallet set up with check pints and updates. He copied those parts and put into his existing wallet because exchanges wouldn't update to the new wallet (becuse temp the dev is still active) which worked with the orig one until he copied our checkpoints and changed values in the orig. It caused orphans and a fork. We had to use his wallet or the coin was dead then. I recommend and still do that everyone use temps wallet to recover their coins trade whatever. We divested ourselves from the development of Libertycoin. Temp said we are his "sheep and work for him" well we don't. The price is indicative of what the community and markets think of his lead with the coin. To quote Templar77 aka Libertycoin "I don't care about price. It's not the devs job to care about price" "This is my baby"  "You are sheep you work for me"  oh and my favorite "coins don't die from price". He is putting that into test with your coins. 100 sat. How long will it stay on the exchanges. once they delist it it's dead except on your computer. Bittrex is delisting it. The xlb multipool is no longer supporting it or paying in xlb. That bought xlb from shit coins sold. Now no steady regular buy of XLB.

It took as a month or so to develop and set up things like the multipool, new wallet, FB multicoin tipping app (xlb is a coin choice for now), mac wallet, some others as wll, and almost released Android wallet (its ready but will be applied to the new coin) and had Zerocash ready for mid August release with pos change to 3%. Not gonna happen now.

It took Templar77 4 days to destroy it all. Some one call CPS (coin protection services) as temp is killing his "baby"

FYI Where i live its CPS (child protection services) for abused children. Smiley

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
K0b1

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 02:49:43 PM

XLB Is incredibly cheap, With only 16,5m It's price could move back to 15k very very fast, Make sure you are not missing it.

I believe in this dev and think that a little work on marketing could bring this coin up very fast.
Coingrab

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Got to get them all!

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 02:53:20 PM

XLB Is incredibly cheap, With only 16,5m It's price could move back to 15k very very fast, Make sure you are not missing it.

I believe in this dev and think that a little work on marketing could bring this coin up very fast.

Damn near the only one.  Roll Eyes

youngwebs
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055

DEV of DeepOnion community pool

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 02:58:31 PM

XLB multipool is stopping payouts in XLB after the next payout cycle!

Stop your miners now (only 3 miners still active) and move elsewhere. We might be back when a trusty follow up (coin!?) occurs!
There is no way we can stop you from mining at the multipool (addresses are not checked), but payouts are no longer possible, all xlb miner addresses are considered as invalid on our pool af from Friday night (CET)

Thanks for your support in the multipool, too bad the coins is destroyed by its owner/creator.

Jordan23

Activity: 382
Merit: 311

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 03:33:20 PM

Wow. I thought I'd come check this coin out because I thought it was way undervalued. Reading through the last few weeks I have to say sorry to all the investors. The "dev" really does act like a child. I've never seen anything like it and the price reflects his attitude and incompetence.
shogun47

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 05:35:05 PM

Youngwebs Switched my scrypt hash to sync side for now.  Grin

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
dimonarka

Activity: 994

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 09:29:26 PM

Thanks for your support in the multipool, too bad the coins is destroyed by its owner/creator.

It is not possible to kill a coin with 100% premine. Sell me all of these coins and tomorrow they will be already cost 1 $!
It all depends on the Who wants to take them as a payment and to the complexity of the exchange of coins to fiat money. Even exchange is not the latest instance defines the price of coins.
coinspredator

Activity: 432

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 10:22:00 PM

It is not possible to kill a coin with 100% premine. Sell me all of these coins and tomorrow they will be already cost 1 $!
It all depends on the Who wants to take them as a payment and to the complexity of the exchange of coins to fiat money. Even exchange is not the latest instance defines the price of coins.

XLB IS DEAD

Whtwabbit

Merit: 266

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 10:33:19 PM

looks like we have a true bottom

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
lionhead666

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 11:25:11 PM

... useless trolling comment ...

Bullshit! I think you will never ever see again a 1 sat as 24h low ...

XLB IS NOT DEAD.
There is NO premine.
Just a "community" of 5 or so angry people because their "take over" didn't work out!

dimonarka

Activity: 994

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 11:37:22 PM

XLB IS DEAD

You troll Smiley
I am ready to buy all coins and ready to offer developers an interesting work.
coinspredator

Activity: 432

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 11:39:51 PM

XLB IS DEAD

You troll Smiley
I am ready to buy all coins and ready to offer developers an interesting work.

Good luck to you go ahead and continue buying as much as you can, you'll be a billionaire guy  Shocked.
K0b1

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:56:16 AM

I think the guy above is right, I AM IN !

ONLY 16.5 MILLION
shogun47

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:08:13 AM

I've heard that templar77 has some big news concerning wallets and apps. Well lets see what he has for us? I've seen some big buys on Bittrex and Mintpal so maybe he does.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 08:06:42 AM
Last edit: July 11, 2014, 09:58:00 AM by mdtspain

Bullshit! I think you will never ever see again a 1 sat as 24h low ...

XLB IS NOT DEAD.
There is NO premine.
Just a "community" of 5 or so angry people because their "take over" didn't work out!

I agree with this. The angry ones are the ones that where taking over the coin. Now they have become the trolls and seem to forget that other people also invested in this coin. This trolling doesn't only effect Templar77. You are also affecting the people that where in the coin when you where running it.

We all know that you want to launch a new coin. With this kind of trolling you only make enemies that will attack ( trolling) your new to come coin.
toolatetoberich?

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 11:29:03 AM

I think the guy above is right, I AM IN !

ONLY 16.5 MILLION

Totally man I'm in right after I get done cornering the market for Chevy Novas, Brian Griffin's novel, and oh I dunno, pogs, remember those? Seriously though I was just walking down the street and this homeless guy tried to sell me all his xlb for -1 sat each, he said it would cost him everything he has but it would be worth it to "Never have to see those mam' a jammas again".

BTC:  1HBoEYQxVBxzZUq42zkFzCYS1656yGTSCp
Pages: « 1 ... 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 [349] 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: