May 23, 2024, 11:42:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 [355] 356 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine |  (Read 359751 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kobol21
Copper Member

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 02:42:26 AM

I am confused ?!  Shocked Which wallet should I use to withraw my XLB from Mintpal ? No one seemed to synced !
Whtwabbit

Activity: 490
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 03:07:45 AM

I am confused ?!  Shocked Which wallet should I use to withraw my XLB from Mintpal ? No one seemed to synced !

When did wallet v1.0.2.0 come out? I thought there was only v1.0.1.0 and the Templar v1.0.2.0

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 03:08:24 AM

I am confused ?!  Shocked Which wallet should I use to withraw my XLB from Mintpal ? No one seemed to synced !

LOL looks like templar77 uploaded a new wallet without telling anyone. Hope it is virus free.
Whtwabbit

Merit: 266

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 03:12:26 AM

Its the same wallet just the thread title has been changed

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
kobol21
Copper Member

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 07:40:59 AM

The wallet does not sync?! Is there any new nodes that should be used ?
CoinsDude

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 08:07:21 AM

The wallet does not sync?! Is there any new nodes that should be used ?

+1 - I can't get the wallet to sync either... Sad
uvt9

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 02:27:39 PM

Lol why do you need to withdraw this shit ? It's over, let this coin die, delete your client, throw your xlb trash away.
HEISENAIR

Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 04:01:17 PM

just fell off a cliff..... hope it's a smooth landing!  Cry
soltantgris

Activity: 741

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 06:17:47 PM

Hey guys, I'm sad for you.  All this was very painful - and still is for a lot of you I guess.  As I wrote here few time ago - I lost a lot in XLB, but I moved out and did my best to get some back.  But I realized that the only way to be sure a promoter was telling the truth was to actually be this promoter !  So I jumped in a coin with an innovative and yet unknown feature, FLuttercoin's proof-of-transaction.  We too had to regroup to save the coin - but now I can tell you we are actually in good hands - and any of you is welcomed with us.

Stop waiting for devs update, waiting for the ''big news''.  It's most of the time just scams as I learned the hard way Sad

Be part of a coin's team - or at least be present when big decision are taken - its in my opinion the only way to invest in cryptos now.  98% of coins are just scam clones - so I hope we start acting with integrity and do all we can to TAKE CONTROL of our fate. 

I invite all of you guys to contact me (Skype : soltantgris).  I'll invite you in our group to let you see what is a true honest community working for a currency success.  It is the only place I propose it, because I lost so much in XLB and I want to offer a chance to you all to follow my path and have some fun doing so.

Our FLT promo rush will start in a manner of days - so its still time to join us and help us reach our common goals.

Soltantgris
bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 07:23:50 PM

Hey guys, I'm sad for you.  All this was very painful - and still is for a lot of you I guess.  As I wrote here few time ago - I lost a lot in XLB, but I moved out and did my best to get some back.  But I realized that the only way to be sure a promoter was telling the truth was to actually be this promoter !  So I jumped in a coin with an innovative and yet unknown feature, FLuttercoin's proof-of-transaction.  We too had to regroup to save the coin - but now I can tell you we are actually in good hands - and any of you is welcomed with us.

Stop waiting for devs update, waiting for the ''big news''.  It's most of the time just scams as I learned the hard way Sad.  

Be part of a coin's team - or at least be present when big decision are taken - its in my opinion the only way to invest in cryptos now.  98% of coins are just scam clones - so I hope we start acting with integrity and do all we can to TAKE CONTROL of our fate.  

I invite all of you guys to contact me (Skype : soltantgris).  I'll invite you in our group to let you see what is a true honest community working for a currency success.  It is the only place I propose it, because I lost so much in XLB and I want to offer a chance to you all to follow my path and have some fun doing so.

Our FLT promo rush will start in a manner of days - so its still time to join us and help us reach our common goals.

Soltantgris

Sorry, I already lost my ass in FLT months back. You should sell all your FLT and buy Cloakcoin.
soltantgris

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 12:26:12 AM

Sorry, I already lost my ass in FLT months back. You should sell all your FLT and buy Cloakcoin.

Well it is exactly what I say - we all must stop ''investing'' in an alt coin without being involved in dev - promo etc.  It's just too scammy to be profitable on the long run.  People buy some coin.  Hope to see value increase.  Sell in panic when premine get dumped.  Buy another coin.  Do some profit.  Buy another coin, loose as hell when devs run out.  Repeat.

I don't say ''buy FLT''.  It would be the same unsafe path.  I say whatever coin we want to invest in, try first to know who the devs are, who the promoters are, what kind of game plan they have, is it easy to communicate with them, is it easy to get help when you have a problem, do they have a scammy history, do they try to fake hype the coin, etc etc etc.  If a single of those question don't have a satisfying answers, just don't invest. 

And the only freeing reason why I propose to any of you to come see how TeamFLT work, is because I'm 100% confident we act with integrity, and we work to have everyone involved to win.

So it's up to you.  I don't sell a coin - I sell a mentality and I would be very happy if most of the coin out there would be supported like it : crypto-currency won't succeed if we put scammers in the driver seat.

PS: I do like some Cloakcoin feature btw.

My Skype is soltantgris - every honest person is welcomed.

bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 02:19:11 AM

Well it is exactly what I say - we all must stop ''investing'' in an alt coin without being involved in dev - promo etc.  It's just too scammy to be profitable on the long run.  People buy some coin.  Hope to see value increase.  Sell in panic when premine get dumped.  Buy another coin.  Do some profit.  Buy another coin, loose as hell when devs run out.  Repeat.

I don't say ''buy FLT''.  It would be the same unsafe path.  I say whatever coin we want to invest in, try first to know who the devs are, who the promoters are, what kind of game plan they have, is it easy to communicate with them, is it easy to get help when you have a problem, do they have a scammy history, do they try to fake hype the coin, etc etc etc.  If a single of those question don't have a satisfying answers, just don't invest.  

And the only freeing reason why I propose to any of you to come see how TeamFLT work, is because I'm 100% confident we act with integrity, and we work to have everyone involved to win.

So it's up to you.  I don't sell a coin - I sell a mentality and I would be very happy if most of the coin out there would be supported like it : crypto-currency won't succeed if we put scammers in the driver seat.

I;m just messin w/ya buddy. I hope FLT revives. I'm still holding some. Make us rich!
kobol21
Copper Member

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 06:38:36 PM

Wink Ok. My coins are in the wallet now. I still believe XLB will recover. After all majority of altcoins are down and ready to recover in the end of the year.
HappyHogan

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 06:39:05 PM

Well it is exactly what I say - we all must stop ''investing'' in an alt coin without being involved in dev - promo etc.  It's just too scammy to be profitable on the long run.  People buy some coin.  Hope to see value increase.  Sell in panic when premine get dumped.  Buy another coin.  Do some profit.  Buy another coin, loose as hell when devs run out.  Repeat.

I don't say ''buy FLT''.  It would be the same unsafe path.  I say whatever coin we want to invest in, try first to know who the devs are, who the promoters are, what kind of game plan they have, is it easy to communicate with them, is it easy to get help when you have a problem, do they have a scammy history, do they try to fake hype the coin, etc etc etc.  If a single of those question don't have a satisfying answers, just don't invest.  

So it's up to you.  I don't sell a coin - I sell a mentality and I would be very happy if most of the coin out there would be supported like it : crypto-currency won't succeed if we put scammers in the driver seat.

I;m just messin w/ya buddy. I hope FLT revives. I'm still holding some. Make us rich!

Buy bitcoin or an established alt coin with some decent volume and a strategy. Everything else is just Russian roulette.
HappyHogan

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 06:39:42 PM

Wink Ok. My coins are in the wallet now. I still believe XLB will recover. After all majority of altcoins are down and ready to recover in the end of the year.

No, a few will recover, the rest will die
soltantgris

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 07:18:47 PM

Buy bitcoin or an established alt coin with some decent volume and a strategy. Everything else is just Russian roulette.

It's a Russian roulette for sur if you don't know were the bullet is.  When you wourk yourself in a coin's team - you know if there is a bullet or no.  And any single person joining us since our takeover know there is no bullet - because every single person take part of all decision.  We try to be an exemple of ethic - fairplay - transparency.  A lot of devs - promoters use those words, then hide themselves behind new nickname, new coin, new identity, closed door.  Our door are closed, we know the real name of most of us (come see me in the Skype group, you will see my real name and see my real face). 

My online nickname is the same for the past 20 years !  I'm soltantgris, and im a freaking honest person.

No Russian roulette with me - and I want to surround myself with others like me.

bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 08:52:55 PM

It's a Russian roulette for sur if you don't know were the bullet is.  When you wourk yourself in a coin's team - you know if there is a bullet or no.  And any single person joining us since our takeover know there is no bullet - because every single person take part of all decision.  We try to be an exemple of ethic - fairplay - transparency.  A lot of devs - promoters use those words, then hide themselves behind new nickname, new coin, new identity, closed door.  Our door are closed, we know the real name of most of us (come see me in the Skype group, you will see my real name and see my real face). 

My online nickname is the same for the past 20 years !  I'm soltantgris, and im a freaking honest person.

No Russian roulette with me - and I want to surround myself with others like me.

soltantgris, you sound like an honest guy and thats hard to find in crypto. I hope FLT coin takes off again. I bought in at 1600-1900 sat. So I'm a bagholder for sure. Good luck soltantgris!
Rafilsk

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 11:26:24 PM

died?
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 03:34:27 AM

died?
Not died, look https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/208
Rafilsk

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 04:41:44 AM

But what's new?
It has already been removed from Mintpal
Pages: « 1 ... 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 [355] 356 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: