Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:05:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you like the new Uro logo?
Yes - 69 (54.3%)
No - 33 (26%)
I like the new and old ones equally - 8 (6.3%)
Undecided - 17 (13.4%)
Total Voters: 127

Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][URO] A Real Long Term Currency: 1 Uro = 1 Metric Tonne Urea Fertilizer  (Read 247320 times)
myxamop

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 02:12:12 PM

URO only has 300K coins mined so far and it's cheaper than DRK that already has more than 4 million mined.
SO the price may be much higher then 1 Uro = 1 Metric Tonne Urea Fertilizer? if it is only 300k coins and 1uro must be ~0.3btc, but annual production of urea ~100 mil tonne...
noucome008

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 02:13:51 PM

As you can see this two idiots truthful and scambust and others are only one person doing some microtrading to earn some money by spreading fud , just wait for july 9 and you will see what you believe , and GES Australia is not involve,

GES HongKong is the one involve in this ,

http://www.gescommodity.com/pages-L2/geshkong.html

UREA DETAILS:

Urea, a white crystalline solid containing 46% nitrogen, is widely used in the agricultural industry as an animal feed additive and fertilizer Here we discuss it only as a nitrogen fertilizer.

Urea can be applied to soil as a solid or solution or to certain crops as a foliar spray.
Urea usage involves little or no fire or explosion hazard.
Urea's high analysis, 46% N, helps reduce handling, storage and transportation costs over other dry N forms.
Urea manufacture releases few pollutants to the environment.
Urea, when properly applied, results in crop yield increases equal to other forms of nitrogen.
Truthful

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 02:17:30 PM

As you can see this two idiots truthful and scambust and others are only one person doing some microtrading to earn some money by spreading fud , just wait for july 9 and you will see what you believe , and GES Australia is not involve,

UREA DETAILS:

Urea, a white crystalline solid containing 46% nitrogen, is widely used in the agricultural industry as an animal feed additive and fertilizer Here we discuss it only as a nitrogen fertilizer.

Urea can be applied to soil as a solid or solution or to certain crops as a foliar spray.
Urea's high analysis, 46% N, helps reduce handling, storage and transportation costs over other dry N forms.
Urea, when properly applied, results in crop yield increases equal to other forms of nitrogen.

Poor english...should be these two, not this two.....credibility!!
noucome008

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 02:21:31 PM

UREA DETAILS:

WTF your a f*cking racist man , even thought my english is bad you are f*cking fudder @ss hole ,

bitbd83

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Crypto Enthusiast, BD

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 02:22:41 PM

UREA DETAILS:

GTFO......GTFO.....GTFO  Truthful is a MORON

Try best at: |OK Pay-Quick Change| USD-BTC-LTC-EUR-WIRE-VISA/MASTER Find me:  https://onename.io/bitcoinbd
Please donate few BTC : 189YmAMvi3SZCXCVqAFtVmGKWzanYtfsoH
Mine all CryptoNote coin with a ready GUI client-Excellent solution. Follow me: https://twitter.com/BitBD
true-asset (OP)

Activity: 252

Uro: 1 URO = 1 metric tonne of Urea N46 fertilizer

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2014, 02:23:41 PM

Uro is being listed on Mintpal: https://twitter.com/MintPalExchange/status/485789266837258240

Uro: A Real Long Term Currency, 1 URO = 1 metric tonne of Urea N46 fertilizer[/url]
Urea N46 tracks gradual increases in energy and food prices over the long term.
CryptoLogo

Activity: 656
Merit: 251

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 02:23:46 PM

URO to Mintpal I said it first  Kiss  you beat me true asset haha congrats lots of hard work paid off to the moon

coinpirate

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 02:28:19 PM

The problem with these 2 is that they are bringing up issues that have been addressed over and over by the dev. For example, it has been pointed out numerous times that the Australian Green Earth company has nothing whatsoever to do with the URO protocol. But they just keep on pointing fingers at the Australian company page after page as being proof of.....what exactly?

I understand if people have questions and concerns, but is it really playing fair to spam this thread with bright red and blue texts and bold letters and giant fonts with questions that have already been answered by the dev pages ago? If you have legitimate questions, then please just ask them like a reasonable adult instead of screaming at everyone with obnoxious multicolored oversized posts

I have read obsessively about URO for the last 4 days and I am convinced that it is the real deal. That being said, we are all adults and we are free to believe whatever we want....however regardless of what you believe about URO, there is just no reason to FUD all over this thread with questions and concerns that have already been addressed.

If you believe URO is a scam, then please move on to another coin. Just don't come back crying when you learn in a few days that you have missed this historic opportunity.
choppy123

Activity: 383

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 02:32:43 PM

let the panick buying start

with only 1 million coins, this is gonna be huge! Anon has been the trend for the last few months, now it's ingredient specific coins for international trade as the new trend.

My 10 years in the industry I was selling 1 truckload per month of citric acid to a major Canadian Food manufacturer. Citric acid needs its own crypto. Please PM me if you have the coding skills to create a crypto as I have several international contacts for many ingredients for food, pharma, cosmetic and industrial markets.

This application is going to be huge, imagine incorportating Anon into Uro Smiley What would the price or Uro be then??? Smiley

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
true-asset (OP)

Activity: 252

Uro: 1 URO = 1 metric tonne of Urea N46 fertilizer

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2014, 02:33:27 PM

Uro is live on Mintpal: https://www.mintpal.com/market/URO/BTC

Uro: A Real Long Term Currency, 1 URO = 1 metric tonne of Urea N46 fertilizer[/url]
Urea N46 tracks gradual increases in energy and food prices over the long term.
Truthful

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 02:36:34 PM

The problem with these 2 is that they are bringing up issues that have been addressed over and over by the dev. For example, it has been pointed out numerous times that the Australian Green Earth company has nothing whatsoever to do with the URO protocol. But they just keep on pointing fingers at the Australian company page after page as being proof of.....what exactly?

I understand if people have questions and concerns, but is it really playing fair to spam this thread with bright red and blue texts and bold letters and giant fonts with questions that have already been answered by the dev pages ago? If you have legitimate questions, then please just ask them like a reasonable adult instead of screaming at everyone with obnoxious multicolored oversized posts

I have read obsessively about URO for the last 4 days and I am convinced that it is the real deal. That being said, we are all adults and we are free to believe whatever we want.....however there is just no reason to FUD all over this thread with questions and concerns that have already been addressed.

If you believe URO is a scam, then please move on to another coin. Just don't come back crying when you learn in a few days that you have missed this historic opportunity.

Yet you can do whatever you like??? Questions have NOT been answered. Due to the fact that they don't get answered and due to the vast amount of information that doesn't add up, isn't it right that we are informed with the correct information?? Excuse this community for expecting to be told the correct information instead of some hyped up story. Not to mention the hype to buy before July 9. You are screaming because we have just pointed out relevant information that perhaps you wouldn't want revealed to the community? If you have nothing to hide why are you so intense???
bitbd83

Activity: 224

Crypto Enthusiast, BD

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 02:39:58 PM

I have read obsessively about URO for the last 4 days and I am convinced that it is the real deal. That being said, we are all adults and we are free to believe whatever we want.....however there is just no reason to FUD all over this thread with questions and concerns that have already been addressed.

Yet you can do whatever you like??? Questions have NOT been answered. Due to the fact that they don't get answered and due to the vast amount of information that doesn't add up, isn't it right that we are informed with the correct information?? Excuse this community for expecting to be told the correct information instead of some hyped up story. Not to mention the hype to buy before July 9. You are screaming because we have just pointed out relevant information that perhaps you wouldn't want revealed to the community? If you have nothing to hide why are you so intense???
GTFO......GTFO.....GTFO  Truthful is a MORON

Try best at: |OK Pay-Quick Change| USD-BTC-LTC-EUR-WIRE-VISA/MASTER Find me:  https://onename.io/bitcoinbd
Please donate few BTC : 189YmAMvi3SZCXCVqAFtVmGKWzanYtfsoH
Mine all CryptoNote coin with a ready GUI client-Excellent solution. Follow me: https://twitter.com/BitBD
coinpirate

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 02:43:56 PM

Yet you can do whatever you like??? Questions have NOT been answered.... If you have nothing to hide why are you so intense???

My post was intense to make the point that loud obnoxious multicolored posts are unnecessary. As far as me "hiding" something, what are you talking about? I am simply an investor who has read about URO until my eyes feel like they are going to pop out of my head, and I have come to the conclusion that it is the real deal.  What would I be hiding exactly?

In any case exactly what questions do you have that you feel were not answered by the dev? Please be concise and please use normal fonts.

And once those questions have been satisfactorily answered by the dev, I ask you kindly to please stop spamming this thread. Thank you.
Truthful

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 02:44:33 PM

UREA DETAILS:

WTF your a f*cking racist man , even thought my english is bad you are f*cking fudder @ss hole ,

Not racist...just true. Sorry if you took offence. Even more poor English posted afterwards.  Not to mention the calm response from bitbd83, just the thing a commercial enterprise needs!!  What are those other words? Not sure if a company would want such poor promotion of something that is supposed to be a sure thing.
robdark

Activity: 143

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 02:46:42 PM

OK at first I was neutral and openminded about the concerns expressed by truthful and the other FUDer scambust. But now I see they ignore answers given and keep repeating the same FUD and they are both newbs and probs the same person. So to me this is easily classic FUD and when a person is so desperate to spread FUD it means there is something in the coin. So based on the FUD I am buying some of this coin. Nice try truthful/scambust but you shouldn't have been to eager to spread your FUD and it might have seemed more believable. URO = Moon.
Flam

Activity: 368

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 02:52:10 PM

Uro is on Poloniex too.

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
█▀▀▀███████   ▄████████▀▀▀█
██▄   ▀████▄▄▄▄█████▀   ▄██
█████▄   ▀███████▀   ▄█████
████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
▀██████████▄   ▄███████████
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
██▄   ▀█ ███▌ ▐████   ▀████
█████▄    ██▌ ▐███▄▄ ▐█████
████████ ▄██▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
████████▄███▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE FIRST OF ITS KIND
SELF-GOVERNED ECOSYSTEM

╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
JOIN THE ICO - 18th OCTOBER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
█▀▀▀███████   ▄████████▀▀▀█
██▄   ▀████▄▄▄▄█████▀   ▄██
█████▄   ▀███████▀   ▄█████
████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
▀██████████▄   ▄███████████
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
██▄   ▀█ ███▌ ▐████   ▀████
█████▄    ██▌ ▐███▄▄ ▐█████
████████ ▄██▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
████████▄███▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 02:54:27 PM

OK at first I was neutral and openminded about the concerns expressed by truthful and the other FUDer scambust. But now I see they ignore answers given and keep repeating the same FUD and they are both newbs and probs the same person. So to me this is easily classic FUD and when a person is so desperate to spread FUD it means there is something in the coin. So based on the FUD I am buying some of this coin. Nice try truthful/scambust but you shouldn't have been to eager to spread your FUD and it might have seemed more believable. URO = Moon.

BUY BUY BUY URO is in Mintpal!!!!!!!! PANIC BUY! Go sheep to the moon! Listen to Twitter pumpers!!!!!!! Go over the cliff!!!!! LMAO

Next week's pump coming shortly....

Truthful

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 02:54:54 PM

Which question didn't he answer?

These questions. By the way, it took about 5 days for the previous questions were answered before that I was abused and told rubbish responses.

In an earlier post it was claimed that Bohan Huang is the Director. According to this document posted on twitter, that is not so, but Nilesh Nair who resides at 15 Melville Street, West Ryde NSW 2114 Australia.  

Document 2 : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-Gdv6IgP5bhOUl6dE9VT0FrVnR3TnBuZEdUU2FCTy1lZ0FZ/edit?usp=sharing

How can the director live in Australia and have a main office in Hong Kong?? According to Google maps West Ryde is not far from Rydalmere.

See below:
https://maps.google.com.au/maps?es_sm=93&um=1&ie=UTF-8&gl=au&daddr=Mary+Parade,+Rydalmere+NSW+2116&saddr=West+Ryde+NSW&panel=1&f=d&fb=1&geocode=KUfMGCdQpBJrMbDPMhZofQEF;KbUbGe1xoxJrMZ2A46JYpFUk&dirflg=d

The address listed for Hong Kong is just the registry address in Hong Kong to register the company. It’s the same address claimed to be where GES has a head office.

The people listed on website are not Directors, they are just people who may be called a director, but are not. They are either affilated with Nilesh Nair or as in Bohan Huang's case maybe an employee. As claimed earlier he is the director of IT. Who is Alex Li? Another director of IT??

True-asset you did not answer these questions:

True-asset and others who are supporting this for true-asset  should provide their names.  Please provide us with your names.

Do you believe that the ACCC or other relevant authorites would not be interested in scams???

Do you believe that ASIC would post a document on their website that is false? If you claim that the company is not insolvent, why was the notice posted?

Impact Investigations and Security is separate from GES?? Then explain this picture. When you enlarge the letterhead it says, "Impact Investigations and Security trading as Greenearth Systems."

http://posharp.com/Businesses/1d8d1a49-e672-47af-af98-2b37ae489a3c/Company/company_letterhead.jpg

After all I’m an investor not somebody who is trying to encourage people to hand over money or buy into my product. If you are going to promote a product, you don’t ask consumers for their details if they ask questions. Directors of firms and those who are selling a product or idea need to be transparent. If there’s nothing to hide, then that shouldn’t be a problem.

The people listed on  the GES website are not Directors, they are just people who may be called a director, but are not. They are either affiliated with Nilesh Nair or as in Bohan Huang's case maybe an employee. As claimed earlier he is the director of IT. Who is Alex Lin? Another director??

Seals don’t actually mean much....anyone with a seal can stamp a document. But you have stated in your ‘interview’ that there’s no contract. What does the document really mean? just a certificate to say that you’ve set up some sort of Uro coin???  In reference to claiming companies diversify, they do but with proper offices and accountabilities in place.
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 02:56:21 PM

Truthful, just stop.....it's useless.

Spayse

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 02:56:37 PM

Uro is on Poloniex too.
https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_uro

[EAGS] EagsCurrency - Be Part of Something New with Unique Plans! - Get your Free Share Now! - ends Jan. 27
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: