Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:12:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 300 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XC] >> Mandatory Update to new Wallet - The first POS X11 anonymous wallet  (Read 268359 times)
kerhso

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

🌟 LAToken ICO - August 22, 2017 🌟

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 12:46:17 PM

Net Hashrate

544.92 GH/s

whaaaaat?
what pools control all the hashrates?

can someone post all the pools that mine XC, (multi x11 pools too), thanks!

It doesn't seem right that value.

pools info:

suprnova: Pool Hash Rate 24,144.874 MH / s

maxminers: Pool Hash Rate 1,473.599 MH / s

minep: Pool Hash Rate 1,18 gh / s

coinmine: Pool Hash Rate 2.94GH / S

Other mineral pool is large hash rate temporarily not found

LATOKEN  ●  TRADE REAL ASSETS IN CRYPTO  ●  JOIN ICO NOW
SLACK  |  TELEGRAM
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nrg_wolf
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 12:47:07 PM

and just like that XC lose's its profitability for low end miners Sad f***ing multipools.....

so we reduce the mining period!

when does the mineing period actually end?
mannie

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 12:48:21 PM

i don't know how exactly it works.

but at first it split 1 xc  into 2 sending to 2 different address, then on the receiving address it show exactly as the screenshot.

it works. legit.

the receiving address is here  XJnHZUaD95mdPDrjXJXLU7vuAC9PVcmomW

you can check on explorer

This is interesting. It's nice to get a look at the blockchain from a test.

So transactions get shuttled around and split up through multiple addresses. Won't this create even more bloat than ring signatures, if every transaction goes through x30 addresses? That could be a problem down the line.
666try

Activity: 157

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 12:50:33 PM

Net Hashrate

544.92 GH/s

whaaaaat?
what pools control all the hashrates?

can someone post all the pools that mine XC, (multi x11 pools too), thanks!

It doesn't seem right that value.

pools info:

suprnova: Pool Hash Rate 24,144.874 MH / s

maxminers: Pool Hash Rate 1,473.599 MH / s

minep: Pool Hash Rate 1,18 gh / s

coinmine: Pool Hash Rate 2.94GH / S

Other mineral pool is large hash rate temporarily not found

https://pool.trademybit.com/pools/XC

27G
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 12:51:06 PM

but at first it split 1 xc  into 2 sending to 2 different address, then on the receiving address it show exactly as the screenshot.

it works. legit.

So transactions get shuttled around and split up through multiple addresses. Won't this create even more bloat than ring signatures, if every transaction goes through x30 addresses? That could be a problem down the line.

good question. may some genius answer this question.

we can collect questions and ask dev Smiley
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 12:52:23 PM

and just like that XC lose's its profitability for low end miners Sad f***ing multipools.....

when we hit 10 million XC coin.

maybe one month later.
nrg_wolf
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 12:54:24 PM

maybe one month later.

f**k, this will be a painful month, where is all this hash power comming from..... its frikin insane.
HardwarePal

Activity: 565
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 12:58:15 PM

Tested Anon on the new wallet with a new wallet Smiley

Here you go

GOGOOGOGOOGOGOG

http://postimg.org/image/6nn8r7oh1/

I posted this previously but here it is again

Check the addy and txids its legit boys.

Some people have still not understood what its going on.
BEECoinfan

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 12:58:58 PM

Just to organize some info for everyone:

Link to NEW Wallet (with anon transfers):  https://mega.co.nz/#!gRVCgZ4Z!eqxLqh1L10HHBxG8KTi3Z3T7_nGg6GvQOwwfkfCKWRU

Distribution changes: PoW blocks reduced.  Now 32,500 blocks @ 333 per block. 
Estimated Total Supply: 10.8 million XC

Visio on how the anonymous transfers work: 

Don't forget these!

For those looking for some more details... check out the link, our design incorporates some of the features from dual path paradigm concepts, although we are advancing this concept to be multi-path paradigm, and we will implement on top of tor to provide a high level of anonymity

http://eprint.iacr.org/2009/385.pdf
http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1208/1208.3022.pdf

The principles for this concept come from a design that I originally leveraged back in 2005,[multi-path paradigm] the system still runs to do this day handling 50k to 100k users per day

also the infrastructure for this will support numerous other applications, such as encrypted messaging, P2P exchange..etc granted we can only develop new features so fast, but we are putting the foundation for a multi-use, multi-purpose platform

one the of the details we are still working out is the autonomous "supernode" function and best methods to prevent bad-actors.. We have implemented PKI and will leverage that as part of entire solution

Until you can ask the dev, why don't you read the information he has posted.  

dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 12:59:12 PM

maybe one month later.

f**k, this will be a painful month, where is all this hash power comming from..... its frikin insane.
the multi-pools might be dumping and keeping the price down..but that creates a buying opportunity for us in the know, when pow ends you know whats going to happen so look at it as a blessing bro
Profetu

Activity: 204

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 01:03:05 PM

Yeah...

Net Hashrate
610,453.88 MH/s

According to xc.suprnova.cc. Not sure how accurate this is as sometimes the pool shows 10% of my hashrate, other times 200%.

And http://liteshack.com shows huge spikes like 200 GH coming out of nowhere and then leaving. Here 619 GH is reported so pretty close to what suprnova.cc reports.
mannie

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 01:07:13 PM

it works. legit.

OK. It's night here but I'll check back in tomorrow and see if the dev has explained how this works i.e.. the appearance of the 30 denomination addresses for one transaction - is this normal and will it lead to bloat? It's interesting. Want to know how it works.
cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 01:10:03 PM

it works. legit.

OK. It's night here but I'll check back in tomorrow and see if the dev has explained how this works i.e.. the appearance of the 30 denomination addresses for one transaction - is this normal and will it lead to bloat? It's interesting. Want to know how it works.

this dev surprise ppl here and out there. who know what will come later.

maybe some unprecedented phenomenon.  i do not want to miss it!
cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 01:11:16 PM

good amount of $$ to be made on arbitrage between Mint/Bittrex, done my share,time to get some sleep.

yes! Smiley

Anybody can write a article on XC coin, so i can translate this into Chinese, and post it at btc38.com

http://www.btc38.com/

sure!

Please @actsecure,  brief us and we will spread words. most ppl do not know what is coming!
AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 01:12:43 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2014, 01:41:30 PM by AlexGR

Embarrassed
Piss-weak market reaction, thought everyone was millionaire by now

Similar ratio to darkcoin that litecoin has to bitcoin in marketcap. Shows market already priced in anon feature during the nuclear runup yesterday. Also shows first-adopter coins fare better even when similar coins function better fundamentally (won't call this a clone coin if the dev has some unique code). Maybe the future holds more to this coin, but until then gratz to early buyers yesterday on poloniex
if we look at the price of other Anon Coin's price, such as dark and MRo also QCN, we know XC coin still have a lot of potential. And the price is still cheap. XC coin may rank in top10 on coinmarketcap after everything is ready.
this coin will take drk's spot,i'm sure of it, Evan is a good coder, but i dn't think he is on the level of ours, the price of XC when it's all said and done will probably shock the shit out of all of us. one thing to think about is DRKsend wasn't enough so Evan is adding ring signatures, but what our DEV recognized that he didn't is that it will bloat the block chain and make useless to mass usage, who is more on the ball? i will let u decide, another thing is Evan, and don't get me wrong DRK is awesome and he has done great! but his past experience was building bots at home, ours has years of experience of not only extensive coding, working for government agency's, he also ran a company, a crypto is not just a currency, it's a business, a company, well it should be, and what we have here is not only a guy who can deliver the product and constantly enhance to compete with the best, but he will know how to manage it when it gets big, who knows if Evan is up to this task, only time will tell

The dev seems to know his stuff in the technical department and might even be more qualified for the job (this type of job requires someone with the mindset of Anonymint really - which is highly paranoid on things related to security and holes in the design). If I had to rate them, from what I see, I'd say you are right in the security background etc etc, but keep in mind though that Evan also has a financial background and the economic model of dark is one of the best around. So, a crypto being primarily a currency, is very largely affected by economic decisions and economic design.

Stuff like coin number and inflation are critical. If I know that there will be 10 coins more tomorrow per one coin today, why would I buy big with all this dilution? This stuff needs capping and it needs capping yesterday. Being an "infinite" coin through PoS production is also not good for rarity which makes it less valuable - you become something like a DOGEcoin. Arbitrary block numbers like 333 coins per block, 3.33% inflation, 33.3mn coins heavily remind shitcoins even if the technology of the anonymity proves very good. These are stuff that need better design. They are CRITICAL to success.

If everything is staked (not likely, but just to illustrate) 3,33% inflation* through interest means that by year ten these 33.3mn coins will be 44mn and by year 30 it'll be 86mn coins. The interest in itself inflates the coin so the owner gets nothing in reality because the monetary base has been ...debased.

We need much less coin generation (10m sounds good), much less interest and debasement (for those that could be arguing "oh I bought thinking I'll get 3.33% on my coins, think that if the monetary base expands by a similar amount, you'll only win if someone actually buys the extra coins - which is less likely to happen if they know that the coin will be continuously debasing".

The dev must make a decision soon and fix the economic model, no matter what the haters say.

No matter what's happening right now in terms of technology, MRO people are clueless in terms of inflation and massive reward as the production can't be absorbed (I tried to tell them about the price stagnation and that they need to do something - but didn't really listen) and X11coin is problematic in its design as an economic instrument, which I'm highlighting right now and perhaps it'll be fixed.

* 3.33% = worse than gold's 1.3% (2.500 tons added per year in a 180.000 ton above ground supply). Even if half the quantity is staked then it's again >1.3% which is the absolute benchmark in terms of finance.

Consult someone with financial background, see what other cryptos are doing and fix it fast along with the distribution otherwise it will hamper long-term prospects. Then fix the name / brand. And these, all the while working on the anonymity aspect.

My 0.02 duffs.

EDIT: I made an error above claiming infinity for POS, as the cap is set for 33mn.
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 01:14:14 PM

drk came out like in january that was 5 months ago...it has a marketcap of  almost 60 million!  know just think of something that will be better then DRK with a DEV who has managed major business before and give it 12 months what do you think the marketcap has the potential of being, might be optimistic but im thinking ltc marketcap levels that would give each coin the potential of being roughly $30 each!! and seriously what has ltc got? if drk can do 60 mil in 6 months we can double it and then add another 6 months or so it's not inconceivable really, it's very possible!
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 01:15:36 PM

it seems some weak hand just want to dump their XC coin.

Roll Eyes
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 01:17:17 PM

Similar ratio to darkcoin that litecoin has to bitcoin in marketcap. Shows market already priced in anon feature during the nuclear runup yesterday. Also shows first-adopter coins fare better even when similar coins function better fundamentally (won't call this a clone coin if the dev has some unique code). Maybe the future holds more to this coin, but until then gratz to early buyers yesterday on poloniex
if we look at the price of other Anon Coin's price, such as dark and MRo also QCN, we know XC coin still have a lot of potential. And the price is still cheap. XC coin may rank in top10 on coinmarketcap after everything is ready.
this coin will take drk's spot,i'm sure of it, Evan is a good coder, but i dn't think he is on the level of ours, the price of XC when it's all said and done will probably shock the shit out of all of us. one thing to think about is DRKsend wasn't enough so Evan is adding ring signatures, but what our DEV recognized that he didn't is that it will bloat the block chain and make useless to mass usage, who is more on the ball? i will let u decide, another thing is Evan, and don't get me wrong DRK is awesome and he has done great! but his past experience was building bots at home, ours has years of experience of not only extensive coding, working for government agency's, he also ran a company, a crypto is not just a currency, it's a business, a company, well it should be, and what we have here is not only a guy who can deliver the product and constantly enhance to compete with the best, but he will know how to manage it when it gets big, who knows if Evan is up to this task, only time will tell

The dev seems to know his stuff in the technical department and might even be more qualified for the job (this type of job requires someone with the mindset of Anonymint really - which is highly paranoid on things related to security and holes in the design). If I had to rate them, from what I see, I'd say you are right in the security background etc etc, but keep in mind though that Evan also has a financial background and the economic model of dark is one of the best around. So, a crypto being primarily a currency, is very largely affected by economic decisions and economic design.

Stuff like coin number and inflation are critical. If I know that there will be 10 coins more tomorrow per one coin today, why would I buy big with all this dilution? This stuff needs capping and it needs capping yesterday. Being an "infinite" coin through PoS production is also not good for rarity which makes it less valuable - you become something like a DOGEcoin. Arbitrary block numbers like 333 coins per block, 3.33% inflation, 33.3mn coins heavily remind shitcoins even if the technology of the anonymity proves very good. These are stuff that need better design. They are CRITICAL to success.

If everything is staked (not likely, but just to illustrate) 3,33% inflation* through interest means that by year ten these 33.3mn coins will be 44mn and by year 30 it'll be 86mn coins. The interest in itself inflates the coin so the owner gets nothing in reality because the monetary base has been ...debased.

We need much less coin generation (10m sounds good), much less interest and debasement (for those that could be arguing "oh I bought thinking I'll get 3.33% on my coins, think that if the monetary base expands by a similar amount, you'll only win if someone actually buys the extra coins - which is less likely to happen if they know that the coin will be continuously debasing".

The dev must make a decision soon and fix the economic model, no matter what the haters say.

No matter what's happening right now in terms of technology, MRO people are clueless in terms of inflation and massive reward as the production can't be absorbed (I tried to tell them about the price stagnation and that they need to do something - but didn't really listen) and X11coin is problematic in its design as an economic instrument, which I'm highlighting right now and perhaps it'll be fixed.

* 3.33% = worse than gold's 1.3% (2.500 tons added per year in a 180.000 ton above ground supply). Even if half the quantity is staked then it's again >1.3% which is the absolute benchmark in terms of finance.

Consult someone with financial background, see what other cryptos are doing and fix it fast along with the distribution otherwise it will hamper long-term prospects. Then fix the name / brand. And these, all the while working on the anonymity aspect.

My 0.02 duffs.

i see what ur saying and agree, but you need to rember XC dev was a CEO of a major company and this coin is capped 10million pow and 33 million total with pos DRK will reach 28mil before we reach 33mil you can be sure of that
Taner

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 01:26:49 PM

My 0.02 duffs.

Hello Alex.
Max PoW coins will be 10M~ or lover. In the end max coins not will be over 33M. It may take 5-10 years because 90% ppl will not make stake. You are 100% right. Total and PoW coin must be lover.
Brilliantrocket

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 01:27:19 PM

I somehow doubt the dev was ceo of a major company. If he had been, everything about this coin wouldn't be so haphazard.
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 300 »
  Print  

Jump to: