Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:38:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 300 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XC] >> Mandatory Update to new Wallet - The first POS X11 anonymous wallet  (Read 268356 times)
HardwarePal

Activity: 565
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 01:29:26 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2014, 09:13:01 AM by HardwarePal

Well if you guys didnt know here is some hidden blocks in DRK

Thats isnt very professional to me :

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/drk/address.dws?XnFYAdnaYsY9rAJqsnoQcyiVPtyB3PUvn5.htm

EDIT : I got an exact reason for this from the DRK community it was pre DRKSend code and is just multiple transactions

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SkyValeey

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 01:30:14 PM

Waiting for XC dump Smiley
Quantumbud

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 01:33:51 PM

As it stands right now the coin is far too easy to obtain,meaning if i find the right pool i can throw a few hundred Mh's at it and dump it for a profit,just sayin...
Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 01:34:37 PM

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/drk/address.dws?XnFYAdnaYsY9rAJqsnoQcyiVPtyB3PUvn5.htm

This is really looking bad.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 01:35:48 PM

I somehow doubt the dev was ceo of a major company. If he had been, everything about this coin wouldn't be so haphazard.

LOL i just found this thread last night...

There are more dark shills in here fudding than in the drk thread now.

I would compile a list of their names and on the OP instruct readers to add them to the ignore list first.

Every time you see FUD check the posters last posts 99% of them are dark pumpers or fresh accounts to conceal the real user account.

Looks like XC has dark holders worried.  

Can you drop the price to say 10k so i can buy up a nice bag full.

Thanks.

policymaker

Activity: 210

Crypto Currency Supporter

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 01:36:14 PM

This is really looking bad.

Care to elaborate, i really wanna know what u guys mean!

XCurrency Price Speculation Topic
Coin Control Basic guide                                                                XChat address/private/instant/absolute: XSKu1fpwvRcAekfK91qVHi51Tgz4ckoA91
XChat public key: zcfx74j4fFK9hW7rQniTvLyDyXd9SyRCrncP9vdukbVT
HardwarePal

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 01:38:20 PM

Well someone linked this to me theres more rewards on a block then what is supposed to be .

Someone that knows alittle better to explain please thats in DarkCoin already.
HardwarePal

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 01:39:45 PM

Just got someone answer in the DRK thread

dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 01:40:52 PM

I somehow doubt the dev was ceo of a major company. If he had been, everything about this coin wouldn't be so haphazard.
he was might not of been a billion dollar company, but it was a big company, it was on his linkedin account if you read back far enough in the thread u will find it but im not giving it out again because im sure he doesn't like it
maxsinner

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 01:42:37 PM

Piss-weak market reaction, thought everyone was millionaire by now

Similar ratio to darkcoin that litecoin has to bitcoin in marketcap. Shows market already priced in anon feature during the nuclear runup yesterday. Also shows first-adopter coins fare better even when similar coins function better fundamentally (won't call this a clone coin if the dev has some unique code). Maybe the future holds more to this coin, but until then gratz to early buyers yesterday on poloniex
if we look at the price of other Anon Coin's price, such as dark and MRo also QCN, we know XC coin still have a lot of potential. And the price is still cheap. XC coin may rank in top10 on coinmarketcap after everything is ready.
this coin will take drk's spot,i'm sure of it, Evan is a good coder, but i dn't think he is on the level of ours, the price of XC when it's all said and done will probably shock the shit out of all of us. one thing to think about is DRKsend wasn't enough so Evan is adding ring signatures, but what our DEV recognized that he didn't is that it will bloat the block chain and make useless to mass usage, who is more on the ball? i will let u decide, another thing is Evan, and don't get me wrong DRK is awesome and he has done great! but his past experience was building bots at home, ours has years of experience of not only extensive coding, working for government agency's, he also ran a company, a crypto is not just a currency, it's a business, a company, well it should be, and what we have here is not only a guy who can deliver the product and constantly enhance to compete with the best, but he will know how to manage it when it gets big, who knows if Evan is up to this task, only time will tell

The dev seems to know his stuff in the technical department and might even be more qualified for the job (this type of job requires someone with the mindset of Anonymint really - which is highly paranoid on things related to security and holes in the design). If I had to rate them, from what I see, I'd say you are right in the security background etc etc, but keep in mind though that Evan also has a financial background and the economic model of dark is one of the best around. So, a crypto being primarily a currency, is very largely affected by economic decisions and economic design.

Stuff like coin number and inflation are critical. If I know that there will be 10 coins more tomorrow per one coin today, why would I buy big with all this dilution? This stuff needs capping and it needs capping yesterday. Being an "infinite" coin through PoS production is also not good for rarity which makes it less valuable - you become something like a DOGEcoin. Arbitrary block numbers like 333 coins per block, 3.33% inflation, 33.3mn coins heavily remind shitcoins even if the technology of the anonymity proves very good. These are stuff that need better design. They are CRITICAL to success.

If everything is staked (not likely, but just to illustrate) 3,33% inflation* through interest means that by year ten these 33.3mn coins will be 44mn and by year 30 it'll be 86mn coins. The interest in itself inflates the coin so the owner gets nothing in reality because the monetary base has been ...debased.

We need much less coin generation (10m sounds good), much less interest and debasement (for those that could be arguing "oh I bought thinking I'll get 3.33% on my coins, think that if the monetary base expands by a similar amount, you'll only win if someone actually buys the extra coins - which is less likely to happen if they know that the coin will be continuously debasing".

The dev must make a decision soon and fix the economic model, no matter what the haters say.

No matter what's happening right now in terms of technology, MRO people are clueless in terms of inflation and massive reward as the production can't be absorbed (I tried to tell them about the price stagnation and that they need to do something - but didn't really listen) and X11coin is problematic in its design as an economic instrument, which I'm highlighting right now and perhaps it'll be fixed.

* 3.33% = worse than gold's 1.3% (2.500 tons added per year in a 180.000 ton above ground supply). Even if half the quantity is staked then it's again >1.3% which is the absolute benchmark in terms of finance.

Consult someone with financial background, see what other cryptos are doing and fix it fast along with the distribution otherwise it will hamper long-term prospects. Then fix the name / brand. And these, all the while working on the anonymity aspect.

My 0.02 duffs.

Well I am sure you will remember that Evan also did a lot of adjustments to the economic model. DRK was first advertised as a 84mil total supply coin. It also looks like you missed the update here that with the new wallet PoW ends at block #32500 which is at 10822500 coins.
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 01:43:12 PM

As it stands right now the coin is far too easy to obtain,meaning if i find the right pool i can throw a few hundred Mh's at it and dump it for a profit,just sayin...
go ahead but i bet u regret it latter
bonesoul

Activity: 389

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 01:44:41 PM

Quantumbud

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 01:46:01 PM

go ahead but i bet u regret it latter

I'm not dumping it personally,but i can guarantee a huge percentage of people mining it are,would be nice to see the block reward lowered somewhat
AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 01:46:24 PM

i see what ur saying and agree, but you need to rember XC dev was a CEO of a major company and this coin is capped 10million pow and 33 million total with pos DRK will reach 28mil before we reach 33mil you can be sure of that

We'll see how it turns out. It needs better distribution / scarcer supply / low inflation to become top notch in this department.

I also made an error in my last post regarding the 33m cap vs infinity (I've added an EDIT comment in the end) - you are right.
AlexGR
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 01:48:00 PM

Well I am sure you will remember that Evan also did a lot of adjustments to the economic model.

Yep, as it is right now it's quite good and relatively futureproof because you also want the PoW in a pure PoW.

Well I am sure you will remember that Evan also did a lot of adjustments to the economic model. DRK was first advertised as a 84mil total supply coin. It also looks like you missed the update here that with the new wallet PoW ends at block #32500 which is at 10822500 coins.

I saw the dev write he is still waiting feedback, so yes, I've missed it.
drawingthesun
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 01:48:21 PM

i see what ur saying and agree, but you need to rember XC dev was a CEO of a major company and this coin is capped 10million pow and 33 million total with pos DRK will reach 28mil before we reach 33mil you can be sure of that

We'll see how it turns out. It needs better distribution / scarcer supply / low inflation to become top notch in this department.

I also made an error in my last post regarding the 33m cap vs infinity (I've added an EDIT comment in the end) - you are right.

Alex, you're obviously a fan of low inflation, so how comes you've been supporting Darkcoin all this time?

Darkcoin released more coin quicker than MRO and XC.
AlexGR
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 01:51:43 PM

Alex, you're obviously a fan of low inflation, so how comes you've been supporting Darkcoin all this time?

Darkcoin released more coin quicker than MRO and XC.

Yes that's very good for inflation - even if by accident. Fast initial distribution + low distribution later on = lower debasement of the existing monetary base than a steady curve. That's also a strong point for pow+pos systems if the staking itself does not multiply the monetary base significantly.

Compare that to LTC for example that will issue like another 10.5mn coins by this time next year and it's a disaster. Who the f*** will buy 10.5mn X 10 USD = 105mn in litecoins? It is not sustainable.
mojun7982

Activity: 269

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 01:53:14 PM

Embarrassed
Piss-weak market reaction, thought everyone was millionaire by now

Similar ratio to darkcoin that litecoin has to bitcoin in marketcap. Shows market already priced in anon feature during the nuclear runup yesterday. Also shows first-adopter coins fare better even when similar coins function better fundamentally (won't call this a clone coin if the dev has some unique code). Maybe the future holds more to this coin, but until then gratz to early buyers yesterday on poloniex
if we look at the price of other Anon Coin's price, such as dark and MRo also QCN, we know XC coin still have a lot of potential. And the price is still cheap. XC coin may rank in top10 on coinmarketcap after everything is ready.
this coin will take drk's spot,i'm sure of it, Evan is a good coder, but i dn't think he is on the level of ours, the price of XC when it's all said and done will probably shock the shit out of all of us. one thing to think about is DRKsend wasn't enough so Evan is adding ring signatures, but what our DEV recognized that he didn't is that it will bloat the block chain and make useless to mass usage, who is more on the ball? i will let u decide, another thing is Evan, and don't get me wrong DRK is awesome and he has done great! but his past experience was building bots at home, ours has years of experience of not only extensive coding, working for government agency's, he also ran a company, a crypto is not just a currency, it's a business, a company, well it should be, and what we have here is not only a guy who can deliver the product and constantly enhance to compete with the best, but he will know how to manage it when it gets big, who knows if Evan is up to this task, only time will tell

The dev seems to know his stuff in the technical department and might even be more qualified for the job (this type of job requires someone with the mindset of Anonymint really - which is highly paranoid on things related to security and holes in the design). If I had to rate them, from what I see, I'd say you are right in the security background etc etc, but keep in mind though that Evan also has a financial background and the economic model of dark is one of the best around. So, a crypto being primarily a currency, is very largely affected by economic decisions and economic design.

Stuff like coin number and inflation are critical. If I know that there will be 10 coins more tomorrow per one coin today, why would I buy big with all this dilution? This stuff needs capping and it needs capping yesterday. Being an "infinite" coin through PoS production is also not good for rarity which makes it less valuable - you become something like a DOGEcoin. Arbitrary block numbers like 333 coins per block, 3.33% inflation, 33.3mn coins heavily remind shitcoins even if the technology of the anonymity proves very good. These are stuff that need better design. They are CRITICAL to success.

If everything is staked (not likely, but just to illustrate) 3,33% inflation* through interest means that by year ten these 33.3mn coins will be 44mn and by year 30 it'll be 86mn coins. The interest in itself inflates the coin so the owner gets nothing in reality because the monetary base has been ...debased.

We need much less coin generation (10m sounds good), much less interest and debasement (for those that could be arguing "oh I bought thinking I'll get 3.33% on my coins, think that if the monetary base expands by a similar amount, you'll only win if someone actually buys the extra coins - which is less likely to happen if they know that the coin will be continuously debasing".

The dev must make a decision soon and fix the economic model, no matter what the haters say.

No matter what's happening right now in terms of technology, MRO people are clueless in terms of inflation and massive reward as the production can't be absorbed (I tried to tell them about the price stagnation and that they need to do something - but didn't really listen) and X11coin is problematic in its design as an economic instrument, which I'm highlighting right now and perhaps it'll be fixed.

* 3.33% = worse than gold's 1.3% (2.500 tons added per year in a 180.000 ton above ground supply). Even if half the quantity is staked then it's again >1.3% which is the absolute benchmark in terms of finance.

Consult someone with financial background, see what other cryptos are doing and fix it fast along with the distribution otherwise it will hamper long-term prospects. Then fix the name / brand. And these, all the while working on the anonymity aspect.

My 0.02 duffs.

EDIT: I made an error above claiming infinity for POS, as the cap is set for 33mn.
+1
Consult someone with financial background

provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 01:54:07 PM

so we have a dev who is:

Consultant - ATC CORP Wireless Consultant - Homeland Security Wireless CEO - Wireless Broadband Systems Network Security - General Dynamics

Huh

that maybe the reason why we have a Anon coin in 2 weeks!!!!
AlexGR
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 01:55:08 PM

Well someone linked this to me theres more rewards on a block then what is supposed to be .

Someone that knows alittle better to explain please thats in DarkCoin already.

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/drk/block.dws?4137.htm

Block generation = 500 DRKs as all other.

+ a transaction of a miner who mined multiple 500 blocks moved them to a single address.
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 300 »
  Print  

Jump to: