Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:31:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 300 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XC] >> Mandatory Update to new Wallet - The first POS X11 anonymous wallet  (Read 268359 times)
ZacharyComstock

Activity: 210
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 03:39:50 PM

X11 coin at suprnova.cc gets 40 coins per 12mh/s  dedicated 12 i wonder why? anybody know

don't mine there....

Why wouldn't you mine at Dedicated? some guy posts 2 estimated round earnings.. 1 from a pool thats been up for weeks and 1 from a pool that just came online within the hour, ofcourse the averages are going to be different.

There has never been a question of Binaryclock's integrity. Have you ever had coins stolen from Dedicated? I don't think so.

[19:24] <@binaryclock> he guys a little help please?
[19:24] <@binaryclock> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=600706.new#new
[19:24] <@binaryclock> I'm getting ripped apart here by disguised newbies with 0 activity

and the courage newbie with ~0 activity charges forward to defend binaryclocks honor  Grin isn't that awesome?

like I said

dedicatedpool.com = scam. stay away from it

Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
remulan

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 03:41:22 PM

~1.5 coins 1mh - diff 4k. remember about diff guys
now yes, but I wrote when supernova was stopped diff was 3.8k .. ~3 coins 1mh
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 03:41:48 PM

dedicatedpool steals your coins by making phony miners. I quit mining there coz they so obviously scam people its not even funny anymore

That is complete fud and you know it.

once your pool was ok, but now it became total crap. You can't keep your shit working, you miss launches and now you steal money. Weak

DEDICATEDPOOL.COM = SCAM

there, I warned you guys

i know the last launch was bad but do you think they are stealing coins realy? Undecided

dedicatedpool does seem to be stealing coins latelay and it was reported multiple times. If you try to report it in their chat binaryclock will just ban you there.

Failed launches:
Binaryclock fucked up not only supercoin launch, but violincoin launch as well. I believe there was annother failed launch that I've heard of, but that is the time when I wasn't personally fucked up by dedicatedpool like with supercoin and violincoin

FUD. I am in the pool's chat regularly and there aren't accusations of coin theft, only noobs who don't withdraw their coins before the pool gets shutdown and treat Dedicated like a personal bank. Set your auto-withdraw and there won't be a problem.

As for the Supercoin launch, Binary was dealing with a personal family matter that he has explained countless times, If you spent any time in the chat, you would know that. The reasons behind it are perfectly legit and I would have done the same thing if I was in his place.

Stop spreading FUD, Especially when you have no idea or proof of what you say

Dedicated is cool, as so is Suchpool... There are here for almost as long as Suprnova and they support their miners in a decent way.

Stop that senseless discussion in this thread about XCoin.

There are and there will always be "newbie" FUD posters with 0 activity and blaming pools for stealing their coins, i suppose someone is simply jealous about the hashrate of a pool, its reputation or whatever..

Simply mine in one pool for 24 hours, mine in the other one for 24 hours, compare and you'll see there is no difference..

More important: Always have a decent backup pool set...

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
atcsecure (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 03:42:27 PM

lots of POS blocks hitting

http://cryptexplorer.com/chain/X11Coin

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
policymaker

Merit: 100

Crypto Currency Supporter

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 03:44:04 PM

lots of POS blocks hitting

http://cryptexplorer.com/chain/X11Coin

There are a lot of small timer holder that don't POS because of the bug, need new wallet Sad would have at least a couple of xtra XC by now(which is going to be a small fortune!)

XCurrency Price Speculation Topic
Coin Control Basic guide                                                                XChat address/private/instant/absolute: XSKu1fpwvRcAekfK91qVHi51Tgz4ckoA91
XChat public key: zcfx74j4fFK9hW7rQniTvLyDyXd9SyRCrncP9vdukbVT
macdever

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 03:44:11 PM

X11 coin at suprnova.cc gets 40 coins per 12mh/s  dedicated 12 i wonder why? anybody know

don't mine there....

Why wouldn't you mine at Dedicated? some guy posts 2 estimated round earnings.. 1 from a pool thats been up for weeks and 1 from a pool that just came online within the hour, ofcourse the averages are going to be different.

There has never been a question of Binaryclock's integrity. Have you ever had coins stolen from Dedicated? I don't think so.

[19:24] <@binaryclock> he guys a little help please?
[19:24] <@binaryclock> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=600706.new#new
[19:24] <@binaryclock> I'm getting ripped apart here by disguised newbies with 0 activity

and the courage newbie with ~0 activity charges forward to defend binaryclocks honor  Grin isn't that awesome?

I'll defend anyone worth defending, why don't you actually PM the guy while you are there instead of trashing the pool on here. Yeah, 0 Activity, most the of the garbage on this forum isn't worth replying to.
Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 03:44:30 PM

FIRST WALLET TEST

I have alpha anon wallet. I just test it and i will give you some info guys.

I create 2 wallet.dat file from new wallet. I take 0.002 to Dev to Wallet 1. After i send 0.001 to Wallet 2.

WALLET 1 : http://cryptexplorer.com/address/XLM2kz3Wz2ke5YA8pKHsh3EMYszyGKfA4s

TRY TO FIND WALLET 2! I WILL GIVE WALLET 2 ADRESS IN A FEW HOURS.
orgmatileg

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 03:44:57 PM

~1.5 coins 1mh - diff 4k. remember about diff guys
hahaha hello natalia, seem like very happy right now , and  i have that feel also   Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin

remember all with diff, dont sell them for cheap..  Cool
atcsecure (OP)

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 03:46:15 PM

FIRST WALLET TEST

I create 2 wallet.dat file from new wallet. I take 0.002 to Dev to Wallet 1. After i send 0.001 to Wallet 2.

yes looking for feedback, we are still tweaking the code in preparation for tonight's release (transactions will be split through a randomizer)

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
CryptoGretzky

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 03:47:29 PM

dedicatedpool steals your coins by making phony miners. I quit mining there coz they so obviously scam people its not even funny anymore

once your pool was ok, but now it became total crap. You can't keep your shit working, you miss launches and now you steal money. Weak

DEDICATEDPOOL.COM = SCAM

there, I warned you guys

i know the last launch was bad but do you think they are stealing coins realy? Undecided

dedicatedpool does seem to be stealing coins latelay and it was reported multiple times. If you try to report it in their chat binaryclock will just ban you there.

Failed launches:
Binaryclock fucked up not only supercoin launch, but violincoin launch as well. I believe there was annother failed launch that I've heard of, but that is the time when I wasn't personally fucked up by dedicatedpool like with supercoin and violincoin

SYNC... all the other pools were up while dedicated wasn't that dedicated....

parker928

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 03:50:07 PM

Can you guys help me?
I am not understanding whats going on here. I see the price shooting up, congratulations to you big holders, i have a few myself i bought at ten k but i think im going to have to sell them soon cus this doesnt seem natural

the thing i'm not getting, is what does X11 coin offer that other bigger players like darkcoin and monero don't?
I mean i know there are claims of anonymous wallets, none of which I have actually seen, but even if it does happen what makes this better than dak?

not trying to fud, just rying to understand this uncanny rise in price. is it time to sell?
Taner

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 03:52:39 PM

Can you guys help me?
I am not understanding whats going on here. I see the price shooting up, congratulations to you big holders, i have a few myself i bought at ten k but i think im going to have to sell them soon cus this doesnt seem natural

the thing i'm not getting, is what does X11 coin offer that other bigger players like darkcoin and monero don't?
I mean i know there are claims of anonymous wallets, none of which I have actually seen, but even if it does happen what makes this better than dak?

not trying to fud, just rying to understand this uncanny rise in price. is it time to sell?

FIRST WALLET TEST

saberu

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 03:53:21 PM

Mintpal already at 200 Bitcoins volume, price WILL hit 0.002 within 3 days.

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins. Su3XiYekKKk4FRHaaMneseJHcykGfswVb3
rby

Activity: 742
Merit: 611

Brotherhood is love

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 03:53:47 PM

Failed launches:

Binaryclock is one of the most honest, knowledgable, helpful people that I have met.

It's disgusting that you come onto these boards and try to tarnish his reputation.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███[/color] ██[/glow][c
veebee

Activity: 170

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 03:56:19 PM

Failed launches:

Binaryclock is one of the most honest, knowledgable, helpful people that I have met.

It's disgusting that you come onto these boards and try to tarnish his reputation.

Let's get something straight: Dedicatedpool would never steal your coins.

there is two pools i trust ... dedicatedpool and suchpool

stop spreading fud , there are countless people who would backup binary that he is legit

My account was hacked , i have recovered it but the person promoted straight disgusting trash lust ico.. i do not and would never support that
parker928

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 03:57:29 PM

Can you guys help me?

FIRST WALLET TEST

Yeah man, thanks, but I was kind of wondering what sets it apart from monero and darkcoin. Also, 2 transactions in a wallet does not prove anonymity, am I missing something? Also, if the wallets are anonymous, howcome I can see those transactions?

thanks
Bl4ckw00d

Activity: 810

https://ironx.io IRONX

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 03:57:55 PM

Failed launches:

+1

Don't fuck with binary dude.  He is one of the few legit pool operators left in this scam world of alt coins.  He is prompt to address issues and he works hard to keep everything up and running.  He is a real person and does have a real life outside of this.  

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
policymaker

Crypto Currency Supporter

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 03:59:59 PM

Can you guys help me?

You bought @ 10k or 100k? If you bought at 10k you can make a decent profit now ^^

I do not know the technical aspects of dev's anon method, what I DO know because I have been in XC since day 1, is that dev is constantly updating, engaging with the community, and people seem to trust him a lot, he appears to know what he is doing.

Apart from that, you have a coin with more than decent specs, barely any premine, with PoS, whereas you have darkcoin, no PoS, with a really big % of premine. Which means that a few people can manipulate price in a single day and most will lost money.

XCurrency Price Speculation Topic
Coin Control Basic guide                                                                XChat address/private/instant/absolute: XSKu1fpwvRcAekfK91qVHi51Tgz4ckoA91
XChat public key: zcfx74j4fFK9hW7rQniTvLyDyXd9SyRCrncP9vdukbVT
tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 04:01:27 PM

can somebody recommend honest pool for XC ? your stats?
I was on suprnova before dos - 22mh - 30XC\24h... (shoud be ~60 even with current diff)
Honest pool but need more miners !

Only 1% fee !!!
http://asgardpool.com

dont like the page layout sorry
ZacharyComstock

Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 04:01:34 PM

DEDICATEDPOOL.COM = SCAM

there, I warned you guys

Failed launches:

FUD. I am in the pool's chat regularly and there aren't accusations of coin theft, only noobs who don't withdraw their coins before the pool gets shutdown and treat Dedicated like a personal bank. Set your auto-withdraw and there won't be a problem.

As for the Supercoin launch, Binary was dealing with a personal family matter that he has explained countless times, If you spent any time in the chat, you would know that. The reasons behind it are perfectly legit and I would have done the same thing if I was in his place.

Stop spreading FUD, Especially when you have no idea or proof of what you say

Dedicated is cool, as so is Suchpool... There are here for almost as long as Suprnova and they support their miners in a decent way.

Stop that senseless discussion in this thread about XCoin.

There are and there will always be "newbie" FUD posters with 0 activity and blaming pools for stealing their coins, i suppose someone is simply jealous about the hashrate of a pool, its reputation or whatever..

Simply mine in one pool for 24 hours, mine in the other one for 24 hours, compare and you'll see there is no difference..

More important: Always have a decent backup pool set...

I am saying how it is. Dedicatedpool.com is now total crap stealing your coins and failing launches, blaming all their failurs to ddos

Am I jelous of dedicatedpool hashrate or reputation? Dedicatedpool has non of those, so how can I be jelous? I'm just bringing up the truth that binaryclock wishes to be hidden

As for me  I am mining at http://xc.maxminers.net and haven't seen any problems there so I recommend this pool. And sure I will never be mining at dedicated again

Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 300 »
  Print  

Jump to: