Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:56:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 300 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XC] >> Mandatory Update to new Wallet - The first POS X11 anonymous wallet  (Read 268359 times)
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 10:21:42 AM

Perhaps someone should hop on SR or whatever site there is now days (I seem to remember it shutting down) and talk to whoever is the dread pirate now.
DRK was accepted then got knocked back and they never evan approced them, they were knocked back because they didn't relise they were not OS so if we get the job done right and achieve equal or better anon then DRK( im confident) they will add it them selves, all we have to do is deliver the product, the rest will fall into place Wink

Err okay. Don't think we should promote this coin as a SR currency - and either we shouldn't be proud if they adopt it to their activities. This could damage the coin massively
no we shouldn't and i never said we should, if the anon is good enough it will just happen, we won't have to do anything and we can't do anything about it, but if it happens, just go with it, it won't hurt us at all, all it will do is improve the price, as i said btc is fine and this is how it started they go after the marketplaces not the currency's used in them silkroad 2 also uses LTC, i can assure you who ever runs SR is watching this anon race and taking notes, if it doesn't happen who cares, if it does..$$$ cha-ching!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 10:25:04 AM

Like it wont happen on its own without our suggestion.....

And no I didnt know SR rose again, one day I should probably actually go to the site I suppose.
as i said they announced without asking they would be using DRK then subtracted there statement when they found out it was closed source, so if it happens, it just will, but as others have said this coin is bigger then that, but dn't be surprised if it happens, i have been on SR a few times, it's pretty cool, but i'm not into drugs anymore, i just go on there occasionally out of curiosity
flipboxx

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 10:25:59 AM

Perhaps someone should hop on SR or whatever site there is now days (I seem to remember it shutting down) and talk to whoever is the dread pirate now.
DRK was accepted then got knocked back and they never evan approced them, they were knocked back because they didn't relise they were not OS so if we get the job done right and achieve equal or better anon then DRK( im confident) they will add it them selves, all we have to do is deliver the product, the rest will fall into place Wink

Err okay. Don't think we should promote this coin as a SR currency - and either we shouldn't be proud if they adopt it to their activities. This could damage the coin massively
no we shouldn't and i never said we should, if the anon is good enough it will just happen, we won't have to do anything and we can't do anything about it, but if it happens, just go with it, it won't hurt us at all, all it will do is improve the price, as i said btc is fine and this is how it started they go after the marketplaces not the currency's used in them silkroad 2 also uses LTC, i can assure you who ever runs SR is watching this anon race and taking notes, if it doesn't happen who cares, if it does..$$$ cha-ching!
+1
You're right, we can't prevent SR of adopting. Just saying we shouldn't promote that / be proud about this fact.
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 10:27:52 AM

Like it wont happen on its own without our suggestion.....

And no I didnt know SR rose again, one day I should probably actually go to the site I suppose.
you can use the tor network.
jay_pilch

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 10:38:08 AM

No whitepaper.

Only person who saw Teamview was a CinniCoin Dev (Community manager not a coder), the pictures posted show nothing besides a Chat Box.

Planned public Teamview today was not followed through on, no comment on reason why.

Reduction in PoW duration.

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/5/24/cinnicoin-updates-x11-mining-switching-to-xc-extra-developers-hired-for-encrypted-messaging

I'm not saying this is a scam, but it sure does raise some red flags. I'm not here to deter anyone, just to keep people informed.

Also did a bit of googling.

OP's twitter:
https://twitter.com/delta_ace_usa

Recent name change of account from Dan Metcalf to Matrixguru99 on twitter account.

matrixguru99 ‏@delta_ace_usa  May 16
@X11COIN - Finally a no-scam, no-ipo coin with a vision.

Promotes his own coin acting as independent.

I have been extremely critical of X11coin and have supported due diligence, however I have tried not to make any statements but provide my own simple research.

Atcsecure will be giving me the password to the wallet download once he returns online and I will review it to give my best opinion of it.
provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 10:38:42 AM

when multipool dump their coin, it is a good chance to buy.
Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 10:44:09 AM

No whitepaper.

Only person who saw Teamview was a CinniCoin Dev (Community manager not a coder), the pictures posted show nothing besides a Chat Box.

Planned public Teamview today was not followed through on, no comment on reason why.

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/5/24/cinnicoin-updates-x11-mining-switching-to-xc-extra-developers-hired-for-encrypted-messaging

I'm not saying this is a scam, but it sure does raise some red flags. I'm not here to deter anyone, just to keep people informed.

OP's twitter:

Recent name change of account from Dan Metcalf to Matrixguru99 on twitter account.

I have been extremely critical of X11coin and have supported due diligence, however I have tried not to make any statements but provide my own simple research.

Atcsecure will be giving me the password to the wallet download once he returns online and I will review it to give my best opinion of it.

Here is the wallet

https://mega.co.nz/#!gRVCgZ4Z!eqxLqh1L10HHBxG8KTi3Z3T7_nGg6GvQOwwfkfCKWRU

launch with the batch file the masternode parameter

otherwise launch with

x11coin-qt.exe -addnode=mixernode01.atcsecure.com

Since this is the first release, I AM ADVISING EVERYBODY TO USE A TEST WALLET separate from your main wallet.dat file

Please backup your existing wallet, and create a new wallet just for any test with this client

Compiling the last build of the night... I will be uploading shortly.  The good news is that the features outlined in the visio are fully implemented and 100% functional as designed.  The bad news is I'm exhausted and was not able to update the QT side so you will need to use the console via the debug option on this windows release.

the command is

sendfrommixer <account> <X11address> <# of XC>

so example

sendfrommixer "" <X11Address> 1

if you have multiple accounts with labels, put the label inside ""

Limit your transactions to 1 XC or less for this current phase

This is beta software, please exercise caution

provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 10:45:49 AM

when multipool dump their coin, it is a good chance to buy.
how many multipool are mining this coin?
jay_pilch

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 10:48:16 AM

No whitepaper.

OP's twitter:

Here is the wallet

otherwise launch with

Since this is the first release, I AM ADVISING EVERYBODY TO USE A TEST WALLET separate from your main wallet.dat file

Please backup your existing wallet, and create a new wallet just for any test with this client

Compiling the last build of the night... I will be uploading shortly.  The good news is that the features outlined in the visio are fully implemented and 100% functional as designed.  The bad news is I'm exhausted and was not able to update the QT side so you will need to use the console via the debug option on this windows release.

the command is

so example

Thank you. The email PM i received by atcsecure has been over a day old because i have no been online. I will test this now.
coine_smithe

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 10:57:00 AM

I tested an anonymous transaction and I can't really tell how it works because I'm not a cryptographer. I'm leaving these directions here so you can test it for yourself. To me, it looks good.

First, I sent some money from Mintpal to my address. Then I used the anonymous send feature in the console with the commands that the dev gave to send a small portion of that balance to a second address. The transaction ID in the block explorer goes to some random address and splits up some coins into other addresses and it shows "not redeemed" on one of the outputs but I'm not sure what that means. The balance in my address that Mintpal sent to now shows as 0 on the block explorer, even though I didn't send the entire balance to the second address. Then the transaction ID it shows on the incoming address shows the sending address as an endless chain of random addresses that never link to any of the addresses appearing to hold the coins from the first address' point of view. Additionally, if I send more money from the first address even without using the anonymous feature, from that point on any outputs from the incoming address' point of view seem to come from other random addresses not linked in any of the transaction history from the first anonymous output. Also the original address appears as a dead end from that point in time and the coins seem to come out of thin air. If you go back in time from the receiving address' transaction ID you get led to addresses with huge pools of coins in the thousands or tens of thousands with several outputs that lead to dead ends.

TLDR: I can't seem to trace anything back to the original sending address that sent the anonymous transaction.
nrg_wolf
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 11:05:34 AM

these difficulty swings are totally insane
brother3

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 11:10:41 AM

The new wallet still does not stake?  I unlocked the wallet and it keeps saying expect time to earn reward is 8 seconds but no staking occurs.

Any ideas?
CryptoGretzky

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 11:16:27 AM

The new wallet still does not stake?  I unlocked the wallet and it keeps saying expect time to earn reward is 8 seconds but no staking occurs.

Any ideas?

Mine is staking.. Got 3 stake so far within 2 hours 37 minutes...
0.178, 0.21, 0.177

evtrmm

Activity: 392

So much for "Community"

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 11:17:06 AM

leave it open.  mine stakes, but I am pretty sure pos is competing with pow right now

edit.  just looked at mine and got .270414 in the middle of the night.
flipboxx

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 11:23:54 AM

Glad to see that the wallet seems to work!

Anyone able to implement the anon stuff into the mac wallet?  Grin

Someone? Please?
jay_pilch

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 12:00:37 PM

No whitepaper.

OP's twitter:

Here is the wallet

otherwise launch with

Compiling the last build of the night... I will be uploading shortly.  The good news is that the features outlined in the visio are fully implemented and 100% functional as designed.  The bad news is I'm exhausted and was not able to update the QT side so you will need to use the console via the debug option on this windows release.

the command is

so example

Thank you. The email PM i received by atcsecure has been over a day old because i have no been online. I will test this now.

I do no retract my previous statements.

However, in gross assessment of the wallet, anonymity does indeed work. Good job dev.
maxsinner

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 12:04:26 PM

No whitepaper.

OP's twitter:

Here is the wallet

otherwise launch with

the command is

so example

I do no retract my previous statements.

However, in gross assessment of the wallet, anonymity does indeed work. Good job dev.

And who exactly are you and why should we trust somebody with your activity level?
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 12:05:37 PM

No whitepaper.

OP's twitter:

I'm sure the community awaits with bated breath

BINTEX