Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:16:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BEE2] [BEECOIN V2] POW X11/POS Hybrid - Now With CLIENT CHAT Feature!  (Read 133337 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 08:20:46 AM

Ok so... what we have so far

me - 1 slot
john - 2 slots
mac stone - 1 slot
busy bee - 1 slot (payment unknown so far due to no btc or ltc)

so 0.2 BTC so far and possible 0.25 BTC

any others please come before the end of today as I want to offer the developer all we have to get started.

Of course as members have suggested we dont pay until the new upgrade takes place.

I hope that a few more members will buy a couple of slots before end of today.

thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

I AM

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 09:57:27 AM

Interesting,
I may have lost my 100 mill odd in a comp crash, gotta have it checked out to get a bunch of wallets off it,

But I would possibly be interested in buying a slot or two, So long as soopy or Nightz are nowhere near the coin.

In fact I really cant think of anyone worth trusting to do it.  Shocked

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 09:58:13 AM

I have sent PMs out to over 100 members, many of whom are still regular members of the Bitcoin forum.

if people do not want to pick up the bargain now, they might pick it up at 10+ times the current price.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 10:00:25 AM

Interesting,
I may have lost my 100 mill odd in a comp crash, gotta have it checked out to get a bunch of wallets off it,

But I would possibly be interested in buying a slot or two, So long as soopy or Nightz are nowhere near the coin.

You are guaranteed another 93 million BEE2 for 0.05 BTC only  Cool

thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 10:01:24 AM

I can also do Busybees conversion if he needs, my partner has paypal and I have BTC

thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 10:03:16 AM

Interesting,

In fact I really cant think of anyone worth trusting to do it.  Shocked

You are guaranteed another 93 million BEE2 for 0.05 BTC only  Cool

Lol I am not sure that is a selling point, They have no exchange

Do any exchanges still do LTC pairings?

anotherlateminer
Legendary

Activity: 1413
Merit: 1003

Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 10:05:09 AM

Interesting,

You are guaranteed another 93 million BEE2 for 0.05 BTC only  Cool

Lol I am not sure that is a selling point, They have no exchange

Do any exchanges still do LTC pairings?

Cryptopia does, and it is a good and trustworthy exchange. But they require some payment to list a coin.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 11:54:57 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2017, 12:15:36 PM by cryptohunter

Ok that's great so we are potentially looking at 0.3 BTC now.

All from long time members of beecoin so I think we can rely on them.

I will contact the developer and see what he says.

Any thoughts on the name?

Do we retain bee? or go for new name? If anyone has any good names let me know in PM or post on the thread.

Can people confirm the wallet address of allcoin - i want to get those thieves coins nuked. Anyone know their beecoin address?

Also I think we need a few more slots taken if possible so we can also get

1. an exchange listing
2. do we need a server for seed nodes? or not? perhaps a block explorer?

anything we buy will be transparent with full ledger.

I know all beecoin holders are way down on their investment of time and money. I was mining this for weeks and weeks when I could have been mining coins that are now top 10 coins. It's been pretty bad with the first dev, soopy (he helped some but just so up and down) allcoin vanishing.

Let's hope for better things from the fairest POW launch coin I ever participated - and I was on the launch of many.

BusyBeee

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 10:26:05 PM

I can also do Busybees conversion if he needs, my partner has paypal and I have BTC

Hey thanks a lot for doing this conversion, thoth-Atlantian.

@@ cryptohunter - count me in for 1  slot and let me know when to send fiat payment to thoth-Atlantian so he can convert to BTC and send it to you.
BusyBeee

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 10:59:17 PM

Do we retain bee? or go for new name? If anyone has any good names let me know in PM or post on the thread.

Can people confirm the wallet address of allcoin - i want to get those thieves coins nuked. Anyone know their beecoin address?

1. an exchange listing

I know all beecoin holders are way down on their investment of time and money. I was mining this for weeks and weeks when I could have been mining coins that are now top 10 coins. It's been pretty bad with the first dev, soopy (he helped some but just so up and down) allcoin vanishing.

Let's hope for better things from the fairest POW launch coin I ever participated - and I was on the launch of many.

Hear, Hear, I too stopped mining Darkcoin (now Dash) and Diamond coins to mine Bee2.

Also, I think we will, initially, need to have some seed nodes to stabilize the new Bee2 network.

As for allcoin, we have to destroy or invalidate the stolen coins.  Perhaps, we can help those victims of allcoin recover some of their lost Beecoin by offering them a little discount on Beecoin - say 110,000,000 Bees for 0.05 BTC?  Hopefully, someone will come forward with the allcoin wallet address.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 10:35:31 PM

1. an exchange listing

Hear, Hear, I too stopped mining Darkcoin (now Dash) and Diamond coins to mine Bee2.

Also, I think we will, initially, need to have some seed nodes to stabilize the new Bee2 network.

As for allcoin, we have to destroy or invalidate the stolen coins.  Perhaps, we can help those victims of allcoin recover some of their lost Beecoin by offering them a little discount on Beecoin - say 110,000,000 Bees for 0.05 BTC?  Hopefully, someone will come forward with the allcoin wallet address.

Yes we need to null them they took my LTC and my bees. The scoundrels.

I don't know how we can prove we were victims so I don't think we can award any bonus for those that lost.

Is the final total then that we can raise around 0.35 BTC?

I would have hoped for a little bit more interest from the community. Remember that this is trying to get us back on an exchange and to pay for a developer to code us out a new stable coin. 

Of course I don't encourage anyone to purchase bees even at this very low rate if they can not afford to risk the BTC. There are no guarantees but we will do our best.

ch

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 10:43:45 PM

1. an exchange listing

I don't know how we can prove we were victims so I don't think we can award any bonus for those that lost.

I would have hoped for a little bit more interest from the community. Remember that this is trying to get us back on an exchange and to pay for a developer to code us out a new stable coin. 

Of course I don't encourage anyone to purchase bees even at this very low rate if they can not afford to risk the BTC. There are no guarantees but we will do our best.

ch
I feel that members are waiting for the new DEV to appear, before they grab the bargain.

However, it might be too late when the DEV does appear, because the BEECOINS will no longer sell at bargain price.

This is the last and FINAL opportunity to grab a BEE bargain

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 05:57:14 PM

1. an exchange listing

ch
I feel that members are waiting for the new DEV to appear, before they grab the bargain.

However, it might be too late when the DEV does appear, because the BEECOINS will no longer sell at bargain price.

any ideas on the name guys? stick with bee? or rebrand?

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 10:57:22 PM

1. an exchange listing

ch

We could rebrand, if the new DEV wants to.

BusyBeee

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 12:58:56 AM

What should we rename BEE2 to?  Honey coin??
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 09:14:30 PM

We will discuss with the New DEV, when he arrives. He is quite busy right now.

thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 03:11:53 AM

We will discuss with the New DEV, when he arrives. He is quite busy right now.

Maybe Hive coin? and attach it as a payment and tip system to an encrypted chat app

MacStone

Activity: 152

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 11:23:23 PM

Any news on the current subject Huh

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 08:28:08 PM

The DEV that we want to get is a bit busy setting up the foundation of his own major project, before he adopts Beecoin

BusyBeee

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 05:54:09 AM

The DEV that we want to get is a bit busy setting up the foundation of his own major project, before he adopts Beecoin

Hope the new dev doesn't hang us all out to dry like you know who.
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: