Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:28:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BEE2] [BEECOIN V2] POW X11/POS Hybrid - Now With CLIENT CHAT Feature!  (Read 133340 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 06:07:42 AM

Hello All,

What are we discussing about?

~SoopY~

Options:

a) Officially end swap now, and kill unswapped coins.
b) Officially end swap now, take unswapped coins to be used for promotion, development, and so on.
c) Keep Bee1 alive for a longer period to allow further (endless?) swapping.

Maybe we can set a 2-3 days pool to decide?
As I stated before, I believe option (a) is the best choice for many reasons: 1- To honor what was announced about the swap allowed time lapse. 2- To end Bee1 mining. 3- To bring trust by killing unswapped coins instead of stealing them from those that for whatever reason didn't swapped. 4- To put and and to this stage and move on asap.

Please other members, add your comment if I'm missing something.

What you think?

True mate , I agree also it would be good as a community on what's best for BEE , as per discussed with Cryptohunter people who couldn't swap will have to send me their wallet.dat and will only be compensated for mined coins if any on the BEE1 chain till only the 7th of June , 2014.

~SoopY~

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
Cryptogirl82

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:09:26 AM

I thought this coin was dead? On which exchanges is it beeing traded?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 06:14:41 AM

Allcoin.com Smiley

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:22:45 AM

Allcoin.com Smiley

And Kingcoiny:
https://www.kingcoiny.com/index.php?page=trade&market=15

yacare

Activity: 1260

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:36:49 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2014, 06:52:09 AM by yacare

Hello All,

~SoopY~

Options:

b) Officially end swap now, take unswapped coins to be used for promotion, development, and so on.

As I stated before, I believe option (a) is the best choice for many reasons: 1- To honor what was announced about the swap allowed time lapse. 2- To end Bee1 mining. 3- To bring trust by killing unswapped coins instead of stealing them from those that for whatever reason didn't swapped. 4- To put and and to this stage and move on asap.

What you think?

True mate , I agree also it would be good as a community on what's best for BEE , as per discussed with Cryptohunter people who couldn't swap will have to send me their wallet.dat and will only be compensated for mined coins if any on the BEE1 chain till only the 7th of June , 2014.

~SoopY~

So, maybe it's time to update / clean the OP, state that swap is officially over + mention that people who couldn't swap will have to send you their wallet.dat and will only be compensated for mined coins if any on the BEE1 chain till 7th of June , 2014.

Then we only need to decide what should be done with never-ever swapped coins ... , then make a statement about that, and honor it.

Fair enough?

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 11:16:07 AM

Hello All,

~SoopY~

Options:

What you think?

~SoopY~

So, maybe it's time to update / clean the OP, state that swap is officially over + mention that people who couldn't swap will have to send you their wallet.dat and will only be compensated for mined coins if any on the BEE1 chain till 7th of June , 2014.

Then we only need to decide what should be done with never-ever swapped coins ... , then make a statement about that, and honor it.

Fair enough?

Yes i agree, we need to officially end the swapping. Let's agree on some points.

1. the unswapped coins? - how many are left unswapped? someone saying 11B unswapped. This i think is not correct. What is the correct figure maybe less than 5B i would expect. Soopy can you provide this information. The ledger is good, but i think on there is the swap addresses, that people are confusing with the individuals address so they think there is 11B outstanding when i don't think there can be that many left?

a/ we give soopy 500-750M - i know that seems a lot but for continued support of beecoin and adding his anon features and being involved with the community? what about it? it will give soopy a lot of interest in seeing beecoin does well if he holds a good % of the beecoins for himself.

b/ the rest of the billions we can either destroy them?  or use them for giveaways ie 1000 coins for every twitter posting about beecoin, 2000 coins for every facebook posting about beecoin? also for projects, games, poker room, lottery, all kinds of things like wages for a community manager.

2. community manager - soopy is the developer and will always take care of the coding side of things. However he has a lot of other coins he codes for so he can not be expected to arrange projects, giveaways, and generally pull the community together. We need to elect a community manager that can take care of these things and do some promotions.  For every project .... say we were to allocated 500M coins to a facebook and twitter marketing project, for doing the giveaway and handling everything the community manager will get 5-10% so for all of the work of handling it they get something back. The same for every new project. Say we allocated 500m for a nice top level poker room etc then upon completion of this task the community manager gets 5% of that.

Beecoin can be a really good coin but we need to work at it now and get others involved. There is no point people hoarding beecoins because you need other people to have an interest.

dygus
Legendary

Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:50:03 PM

I think the best option for beecoin now is to get on bittrex.
Soopy did you contact witch Richi from bittrex?

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:56:48 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2014, 01:19:26 PM by cryptohunter

Yes i agree with this too, we could perhaps 'donate a few 100M ' to bittrex to get listed.

Coin market cap is another important step.

We really really need someone to step up and be the community manager.

After talking with soopy, it does appear BILLIONS remain unswapped. These coin need to be put to good use.

Soopy is working out the exact number right now perhaps 11Billion. We as a community need to decide what to do with them. These coins are the fuel for the future dev (soopy), promotions,  community manager, exchanges, poker rooms, websites, honey bee's future donations. We need to decide how to spend them. But we need to HURRY UP.

Who here will step in and has the time and energy to push beecoin forward if they are compensated fairly??.

These unswapped coins are not premined, they were fairly mined by miners that have abandoned the project. We as a community need to decide how to use them for beecoins future.

I have laid out some suggestions, it is for the entire community to decide.

I know you guys are concerned about transparency. So of course all things will be transparent to give investors and holders confindence.

Steps

1. Define exact numbers of unswapped coins.  

2. Define what we will do with them. -

a/  dev payment for bringing bee back from death
b/  pot reserved for giveaways for facebook and twitter postings
c/   pots for tip bots, android wallets, exchange buy ons
d/   pot for games developments
e/   pot for poker room, lottery  
f/   wallet funds left in hot wallets live for staking so network is secured - This would be very important and could make bee2 a very secure blockchain.

etc etc etc

3/  get a community manager (paid position) 5% of everything he does - so he over sees a game development costing 100M he gets 5M .... he over sees and arranges social media giveaways for 500M he gets 25M.... this is a very important position and can only be held by beecoin faithful holders from the start or member with super high rep on the board like hero

4/ get on bigger exchanges, coin market cap and more media coverage and fund raising for bees.

the community will always be kep notified and asked to vote and give input, all wallets holding funds either unswapped or tax coins will be made public so that the balances can be viewed at all times.

Any other ideas please put them forward.

Those suggesting some of the coins are destroyed, this could boost price of the coins i guess and we could go back to the original or nearer to the original minting of 22B - but really these coins that were fairly mined could be useful for promtion and security of beecoin if handled correctly.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 04:02:48 PM

Yes i agree with this too, we could perhaps 'donate a few 100M ' to bittrex to get listed.

Coin market cap is another important step.

We really really need someone to step up and be the community manager.

After talking with soopy, it does appear BILLIONS remain unswapped. These coin need to be put to good use.

Soopy is working out the exact number right now perhaps 11Billion. We as a community need to decide what to do with them. These coins are the fuel for the future dev (soopy), promotions,  community manager, exchanges, poker rooms, websites, honey bee's future donations. We need to decide how to spend them. But we need to HURRY UP.

Who here will step in and has the time and energy to push beecoin forward if they are compensated fairly??.

These unswapped coins are not premined, they were fairly mined by miners that have abandoned the project. We as a community need to decide how to use them for beecoins future.

I have laid out some suggestions, it is for the entire community to decide.

I know you guys are concerned about transparency. So of course all things will be transparent to give investors and holders confindence.

Steps

1. Define exact numbers of unswapped coins.  

2. Define what we will do with them. -

a/  dev payment for bringing bee back from death
b/  pot reserved for giveaways for facebook and twitter postings
c/   pots for tip bots, android wallets, exchange buy ons
d/   pot for games developments
e/   pot for poker room, lottery  
f/   wallet funds left in hot wallets live for staking so network is secured - This would be very important and could make bee2 a very secure blockchain.

etc etc etc

3/  get a community manager (paid position) 5% of everything he does - so he over sees a game development costing 100M he gets 5M .... he over sees and arranges social media giveaways for 500M he gets 25M.... this is a very important position and can only be held by beecoin faithful holders from the start or member with super high rep on the board like hero

4/ get on bigger exchanges, coin market cap and more media coverage and fund raising for bees.

the community will always be kep notified and asked to vote and give input, all wallets holding funds either unswapped or tax coins will be made public so that the balances can be viewed at all times.

Any other ideas please put them forward.

Those suggesting some of the coins are destroyed, this could boost price of the coins i guess and we could go back to the original or nearer to the original minting of 22B - but really these coins that were fairly mined could be useful for promtion and security of beecoin if handled correctly.

Please do not destroy any coins, you can trade them for project money to boost BEE2 - you will see willing buyers, if you trade some at ALLCOIN.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 04:22:00 PM

Please remember that total coinage has been increased from 24bn to 27bn, soopy should confirm that the extra coinage could have originated from BEE2 conversion.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:36:37 PM

Please remember that total coinage has been increased from 24bn to 27bn, soopy should confirm that the extra coinage could have originated from BEE2 conversion.

the total minting is way above 27bn, we premined 28B to cover the bee1 coins. There was superblocks in bee1 and it's minting of 22bn was not correct.

However yes, destroying coins is not an essential.

Would you care to be the community manager or do a joint community manager position with someone else?

You put most of the btc to fix it? so you must be very interested in the future of beecoin?

Real_Unhooked

Activity: 838

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:43:30 PM

Vote on Mintpal. We lost a spot to BCT.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...
suns2025

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 07:33:51 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2014, 09:22:43 PM by suns2025

Hello All,

~SoopY~

What are you planning to do with ALL the unswapped coins in TRANSIT?  Return back to their original wallets, destroy or pocket them for your personal group?

After reviewing several similar comments from similar members and including yours, I'm certainly that you guys are in this together from the start.  This was never about the community.  You guys are collectively schemming and scamming the community in the name of your so-call transitioning to Bee2.  

These are your see-through tricks and you can make excuses all you want.  But it will not fly....

27b+ premined for swapping Bee1 -- Yeah right
2-3 weeks swapping time - A convenient excuses
send in personal wallet after missed deadline - Another scheming and scamming trick
deciding on compensations and payments -  An easy see through scam
A Ledger -  Another cover up and totally bogus.

Sadly, I have swapped all the Bee1 coins.  If I've been paying attention to this forum, I wouldn't make the swapped.  I would rather let them sit to rot or dump on the exchange.

Moderator -- If you are reading this, please thoroughly investigate and pull the plug.  I will no longer monitor this forum, you can email me of your finding.  Thanks....

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 09:32:30 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2014, 09:52:19 PM by cryptohunter

Hello All,

~SoopY~

What are you planning to do with ALL the unswapped coins in TRANSIT?  Return back to their original wallets, destroy or pocket them for your personal group?

After reviewing several similar comments from similar members and including yours, I'm certainly that you guys are in this together from the start.  This was never about the community.  You guys are collectively schemming and scamming the community in the name of your so-call transitioning to Bee2.  

These are your see-through tricks and you can make excuses all you want.  But it will not fly....

27b+ premined for swapping Bee1 -- Yeah right
2-3 weeks swapping time - A convenient excuses
send in personal wallet after missed deadline - Another scheming and scamming trick
deciding on compensations and payments -  An easy see through scam
A Ledger -  Another cover up and totally bogus.

Sadly, I have swapped all the Bee1 coins.  If I've been paying attention to this forum, I wouldn't make the swapped.  I would rather let them sit to rot or dump on the exchange.

Moderator -- If you are reading this, please thoroughly investigate and pull the plug.  I will no longer monitor this forum, you can email me of your finding.  Thanks....

What are you talking about. How can there be any scam? Bring in an external dev to examine the entire thing. For a few LTC some dev will examine it all for you and put your mind at rest.

Where did you appear from anyway?

Soopy already said there are billions of remaining coins. We are waiting hear the exact amount but some have said 11BN.

I have already said let's move them to a transparent public wallet address and decide what to do with them as a community. If someone can arrange it these billions could even be held by escrow level members if you don't trust anyone here to hold the coins long term.

Why not become more involved in the discussion that calling scam.

Have you not read the plan i put above?  How can we send them to the original beecoin owners?  28 billion were mined according to the block explorer of bee1 but it looks like only 16-17 were swapped?

How can we control the people that mined a few millions here and there but have not bothered to swap?

Please bring some credible evidence before suggesting scam.

Perhaps you can be the community manager?? the coins can be released to you to do the work? are you up for it? nobody else wants the job it appears. I would do it but i am busy with other projects.

You organise the giveaways for facebook and twitter posts see how you get along with it.

Soopy will post the total unswapped coins and transfer them to  a few wallet addresses and post those addresses publically so you can see what happens with them.

If the community decides for them to be destroyed i have no issue with that. However we could keep some for the ideas i posted above. However the value of each coin would increase if say 8 Billion of them were destroyed i guess. Soopy needs some coins to stay interested and has done all the work, the swapping and such.  The rest can be destroyed, used for projects or for marketing or whatever the community decides.

But first we NEED a community manager. Soopy is dev for a few coins, he will not have time to promote and start projects for beecoin.

bluejean

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 11:01:09 PM

I think we should keep the coins to promote Bee2, pay Soopy well for all his hard work/future development and hire a community mgr/spokesperson. Everyone's had plenty of time to get their coins swapped and we couldn't get in touch with anyone who still holds Bee1 if we wanted to and it's been close to a month since the swap was announced and for everyone to get ready for it.

Cryptorush's shut down may account for a few billion or more Bee1's that didn't get swapped...it's hard to say how many but it wasn't just a few coins. I think Allcoin had between 3 and 4 billion in their wallet to swap so it's not unbelieveable that Cryptorush could have had a couple billion in their wallet as well when they closed their doors.
bizzargin

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 11:07:21 PM

Wow suns2025, you must have had some bad experiences with coins to be that sensitive.  Hope your day goes a little better man.

Let's say in a couple months, when this coin finally gains some traction and has a possible value, the ppl that haven't swapped will come out of the woodwork and simply dump on the market.  That is just the way it will work with any kind of value.  It will be noticed, someone will say "hey I think I have some of that lying around", find out they can still swap, then DUMP.  

We either give them to the bees or destroy them.  We can't continue to swap forever, unless something like (Beev1 volume / satoshi price = swap amount) is arranged.
bluejean

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 11:10:04 PM

By keeping them, I meant convert them to Bee2 first...then use them for promotion, dev payment, etc.

Then turn off Bee1 for good. No one can dump Bee1 now...there's no exchange still trading Bee1.
bizzargin

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:14:14 AM

By keeping them, I meant convert them to Bee2 first...then use them for promotion, dev payment, etc.

Then turn off Bee1 for good. No one can dump Bee1 now...there's no exchange still trading Bee1.

I understand, but if we have BEEv1 wallets still existing with billions of coins and soopy to be swapping from the wallet.dat, it doesnt help us.

If we convert to BeeV2, they need to go into the Bee foundation or a swap based on current prices.
bluejean

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:44:42 AM

I understand, but if we have BEEv1 wallets still existing with billions of coins and soopy to be swapping from the wallet.dat, it doesnt help us.

If we convert to BeeV2, they need to go into the Bee foundation or a swap based on current prices.

We need to also quit swapping Bee1's by sending the wallet.dat to Soopy soon. This has to end at some point.

1. Soopy can calculate how many Bee1's were not swapped and those can be converted (not sure if this is the correct terminology) to Bee2.

2. A small percentage (maybe 5-10%) of those converted Bee2's could be held back to issue to Bee1 holders that are late to the swap party if they can prove via their Wallet.dat that they have Bee1's mined before June 7 2014 (cutoff day for swapping).

I don't see any sense in destroying the unswapped Bee1 coins....it would be such a waste and they could be used to help fund all efforts to promote and pay for Bee2.

EDIT: I'm not sure I understand how the unswapped Bee1's would be able to be used or converted to Bee2...if this is even possible. If any one can help me understand how this would work, I appreciate it.

hacintosh

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 02:02:26 AM

Since we have block tax and donation. We should destroy all the unsnapped coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: