Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:22:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BEE2] [BEECOIN V2] POW X11/POS Hybrid - Now With CLIENT CHAT Feature!  (Read 133340 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 05:45:35 AM

Since we have block tax and donation. We should destroy all the unsnapped coins.

That's what i think, but we should all get to some agreement as a comunity. All opinions count.
The reasons to support the destruction of those coins are many. Maybe we can put all possibilities and facts to support each one and make a pool to make the final decision?

soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2014, 05:46:16 AM

We will have a meeting today on BeeCoinV2 Irc and come to a consensus.

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:14:39 AM
Last edit: June 14, 2014, 12:23:04 PM by cryptohunter

Since we have block tax and donation. We should destroy all the unsnapped coins.

That's what i think, but we should all get to some agreement as a comunity. All opinions count.
The reasons to support the destruction of those coins are many. Maybe we can put all possibilities and facts to support each one and make a pool to make the final decision?

To the person asking how can we swap the unswapped bee1 coins.

The answer is bee2 was premined to 28B because according to the bee1 block explorer on that date that is how many bee1 had been mined. So block 1 i am guessing of bee2 was 28 billion in size.

These 28 billion reside in the master wallet soopy has.  However now it looks like 16 billion were swapped so 11-12 billions are left.  Soopy can give the correct figures because it will be whatever is left now. The ledgers are there for anyone to add up i guess the exact figures.

So i see a lot of you want them destroyed. This is a good idea in some ways because it will raise the value of beecoins that exist giving more value. However we have to give soopy his wages for doing it in bee's because he put a lot of effort in making bee2 with the block tax etc and did all the swapping etc.  

How about keeping 1 billion bee for give aways for facebook and twitter?  2000 for facebook and 1000 for twitter posting about beecoin.

How about keeping  1 billion for projects - games poker rooms etc?

How about keeping  500M-1billion to be spread out and  used as staking wallets to secure the network?

We have the tax yes, but having a development pot there for stuff would really be good. It can all be held in a public transparent wallet so anyone can see what is happening with it?

We as a community can easily decide how we spend it.

So that is about 3.5 -4.5 Billions and we destroy the other 7 billion by sending to the exodus address or however coins are destroyed?

However if you guys really want the entire unswapped amount destroyed after paying soopy then i am happy for that to happen. So if you want the entire 11+ billion destroyed put C.

Let's just have a vote on here now

A - keep all of it for projects and future developements - all held in public wallets that anyone can view.

B - Keep 3.5-4.5 billion and destroy the other 7+ billion?

c - Destroy it all.

PM other people on the bee thread, this one and old one so we can hurry up and decide and move on to the next stage in a couple of days.

I guess we need to keep some millions for those late swappers that mined their coins fairly before the 7th june??

Just reply A B or C and we count them up after a couple of days time.

** to those people telling me i am part of some beecoin scam and telling me they will post about it in the main section**

Please go ahead and do so at once. The only beecoins i have any access to are the ones i have mined or bought from exchanges.  Soopy has told me the ledger is complete and up to date so i believe him.
Get anyone on this board to look into the swap procedure, it looks legit to me. Soopy will post the exact remaining unswapped bee2 up and we'll put in a public wallet where people can see what is happening with it. Soopy runs a lot of coins on this board and i am sure he wouldn't bother ruining his reputation over beecoin right now since the entire buy value on allcoin is about 20LTC or something. However if you want and external audit, then go ahead and request one. I'm sure some person on here will do it for free or for a few ltc if you are worried. Beecoin relies on it's fair start and no scamming so we need to uphold that reputation.

However yes i appreciate you don't like not knowing where billions of unswapped beecoins are and how many exactly there are. But give soopy some time and he will post this all up for you and meanwhile we can be deciding what to do with them all.

Once this is all sorted out we can push beecoin ahead with marketing and projects, and don't forget soopy has gone to all of this trouble of swapping it, adding block tax even going to bring anon features to beecoin soon so bee is just getting started. It is like a brand new coin right now.

bluejean

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:33:23 PM

I'm in for option "A".
dygus
Legendary

Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:42:06 PM

I'm in for option "A".

C

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
quovadiz

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 01:04:53 PM

1) As far as i know we need to collect donations from miners and investors to have the money to pay the dev and all the efforts to swap to bee2... Now it would be stupid to destroy these exceding bees....
2) I have the idea the efforts to promote/publicize a coin are never enough... Funds are precious during a start-up and the initial phase... and BeeCoin is not so famous...
3) If u think that destoring the coins and stay sitted waiting the coin will take off will bring us to the same end of Bee v1.
Let us use all these coins to pump and grow the coin, pay the dev and collaborators to add new functions, games, faucets, bounties, stimulating the community, attract new investors, collect new ppl here and to promote/pubblicize the coin everywhere (Remember Ppl don't do anything for nothing... My granny said that even the dog doesn't move the tail for nothing!)
I'm for A absolutely!
Who is for C should show me all his efforts to promote BeeCoin for free...
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 01:09:32 PM

1) As far as i know we need to collect donations from miners and investors to have the money to pay the dev and all the efforts to swap to bee2... Now it would be stupid to destroy these exceding bees....
2) I have the idea the efforts to promote/publicize a coin are never enough... Founds are precious during a start-up and the initial phase... and BeeCoin is not so famous...
3) If u think that destoring the coins and stay sitted waiting the coin will take off will bring us to the same end of Bee v1.
Let us use all these coins to pump the coin, stimulating the community, attract new investors, collect new ppl here and to promote/pubblicize the coin everywhere (Remember Ppl don't do anything for nothing... My granny said that even the dog doesn't move the tail for nothing!
I'm for A absolutely!
How is for C should show me his efforts to promote BeeCoin for free...

cool  so far

a= 2
c= 1

try to pm all other beecoin holders and get them voting in the next couple of days.

Of course though soopy will be paid we can not destroy his coins... most devs have 2% of entire minting so at least around 750M for Soopy for fixing it all, doing the block tax and swapping it all over? seems reasonable? his coins can not be destroyed of course. The community can decide, but i just put that figure as a reasonable amount for continued support and don't forget soopy is working on anon features for beecoin too.

If we destroy the rest altogether .... where will we get the coins to fund the facebook and twitter, exchange bribes, poker, games, bee funds, ... etc etc.?

I'm kind of still thinking but B seems a good option. Anyway we go with which ever one gets the highest votes by monday so we can push ahead.

PM anyone you know that holds beecoin to vote.

We need a community manager - soopy is only the coin tech developer. He devs for many coins... how will he have time to do the promotions, competitions, give aways, think up services, contact businesses?
We need a pot of funds for this position.

Anyone interested in doing it please state it on this thread. Or if you have an idea of anyone who is good at promotions and has good ideas or experiences in this area for other coins ...tell us about them.

A beecoin wage could be worth a lot in the future.

quovadiz

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 01:13:29 PM

2) I have the idea the efforts to promote/publicize a coin are never enough... Founds are precious during a start-up and the initial phase... and BeeCoin is not so famous...
Let us use all these coins to pump the coin, stimulating the community, attract new investors, collect new ppl here and to promote/pubblicize the coin everywhere (Remember Ppl don't do anything for nothing... My granny said that even the dog doesn't move the tail for nothing!
I'm for A absolutely!

cool  so far

a= 2
c= 1

try to pm all other beecoin holders and get them voting in the next couple of days.

Of course though soopy will be paid we can not destroy his coins... most devs have 2% of entire minting so at least around 750M for Soopy for fixing it all, doing the block tax and swapping it all over? seems reasonable? his coins can not be destroyed of course. The community can decide, but i just put that figure as a reasonable amount for continued support and don't forget soopy is working on anon features for beecoin too.

Of Course i know Soopy will have and is having his part but Soopy is not enough... He cannot do evthing...
I just don't want to destroy the coins now and then to collect donations tomorrow because the coin is dying...
We have this coins let us use them for the gorwing of the coin...
Just this...
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 01:15:34 PM

I'm for A absolutely!

cool  so far

a= 2
c= 1

Of Course i know Soopy will have and is having his part but Soopy is not enough... He cannot do evthing...
I just don't want to destroy the coins now and then to collect donations tomorrow because the coin is dying...
Just this...

Are you interested in becoming the community manager ? or one of the community managers? it would be a paid position of course?

I agree we should keep some of the bee2 for future use. The block tax is coming in also but a massive marketing event at the start could be great.

However the vote will be cast i guess, if the community wants it all destroyed then i have no issue with it.

quovadiz

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 01:22:21 PM

I'm for A absolutely!

cool  so far

a= 2
c= 1

Just this...

Are you interested in becoming the community manager ? or one of the community managers? it would be a paid position of course?

Sure i'd do it... but i don't know what i can give beside a bit of my time...
I'm not a dev, i'm not competent in graphic or marketing... i'm just an IT technician in real life and a miner here...  Undecided
bluejean

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 01:34:38 PM

Keep them all...there will still be people coming forward with their Bee1's to exchange for Bee2's...especially if Bee starts to become popular. Otherwise, there will be people claiming their Beecoins were stolen...even if they are destroyed. We don't need that kind of publicity.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 01:36:38 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2014, 01:46:57 PM by cryptohunter

I'm for A absolutely!

cool  so far

a= 2
c= 1

Just this...

Sure i'd do it... but i don't know what i can give beside a bit of my time...
I'm not a dev, i'm not competent in graphic or marketing... i'm just an IT technician in real life and a miner here...

All it really requires is time and some hard work. Special skills are not required. However time is the key thing, the community manager needs quite a bit of spare time.

Community manager - sure they have some ideas themselves, but members of the community will give ideas too. Really it is an organisational role. With power to distribute coins and pay for services we engage others for with coins.

IF we keep some of the unswapped coins they will go to a public wallet.  Say we went option B and kept 4.5Billion.  Then for a task we decide on say the FB marketing and twitter marketing we allow 500M for this marketing.... people PM you their beewallet address and their facebook or twitter bee posting link. After you check it out you send them their coins and add their names to an xls ledger.

I guess 50M chunks would be released from public wallet to you to send these people their 1000 or 2000 coins.

I think 5% cut from all projects, giveaways, services is fair for the community manager to have so on a 100M project the community manager gets 5M.

Community manager is quite hard work really. Also keeping known beecoin supporters updated and involved with new things.

Getting competitions going for ideas with regards beecoin.

Bounties organised for tip bots, android wallets etc etc.

Really you need  2 or 3 community managers so someone is always around to keep beecoin going and questions answered.

It should be someone who also holds a lot of beecoins themselves that they have mined or bought so they have a vested interest in seeing beecoin do well.

As beecoin grows it can be a well paid and rewarding position for sure.

Transparency is key once we get it all transparent people will see there is a lot of good that can be done with a pot of coins.

Any other beecoin enthusiasts want to become community managers ?  what time zones are you guys on?

First good job could be PM every single person that ever posted on any beecoin thread to make sure they swapped. I mean really the transfer to bee2 from bee1 has been months, if they didn't notice it was happening now then they probably are not going to swap.

A mailing list could be very useful. If we PM everyone ever posted on beecoin thread and told them to join a mailing list for updates and for voting on things, that would be very useful and get more people involved.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 05:02:53 PM

so far the votes are

a=2
c=1

Please keep voting and spread the word to other beecoin holders.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 05:58:56 PM

I am for option A,

A FEW BILLION FOR MARKETING/PROJECTS, A FEW BILLION FOR DEV and SELL THE REST.

yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 08:31:09 PM

I am for option A,

A FEW BILLION FOR MARKETING/PROJECTS, A FEW BILLION FOR DEV and SELL THE REST.

The thread is heating up  Grin

I'll like to know what Soopy thinks about this. Hi didn't shared his personal opinion about those options, his opinion is an important thing to consider before making a final community decision.

So far, I choose C ... But i'm open to change my vote after knowing what soopy thinks. He is the dev.
+ I think the votes of those that donated to Soopy to take over should have some extra weight.

bizzargin

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 09:09:44 PM

Ill go option B

Reason beeing, there are BOAT loads of this coin.  Increasing the scarcity only helps price.
BusyBeee

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 12:38:22 AM

Hello everyone........

First off,  a GOOGOL THANKS TO SOOPY AND ALL THOSE THAT HELP RESURRECT BEE COiN!!!!!!!!!!

Also I'm leaning toward a B vote, but before doing that I have 2 questions for Soopy.

1)  What will you do with the Bee1 coins that are already sent to the swap wallet after the June 7th deadline?

Will the Bee1 coins be left in the internet limbo, return to their Bee1 wallet, or swap for Bee2 coins?  Personally, I ask that you swap all those Bee1 coins (the one already sent to swap wallet that is) for Bee2 ones.  I sent over 160 millions Bee1 coins to the swap wallet between June 7th and June 13th.  So far I only receive a little over 40 millions back -- about 122 millions more still outstanding.  With over 11 billions Bee2 left in reserve and no one knows what to do with them,  wouldn't it be a good idea to extend an olive branch to the Bee1 owners by exchanging those outstanding Bee1 coins for the Bee2, making them part of the Bee2 community instead of alienated them and drive them away by refusing to swap their coins.

Here's my transactions ID in case you need them.

Transaction ID: d161ad1bee7dc532573a585779bffe2f004158280b11ea2cb110b5cbb1e9cb60

Transaction ID: 1abaec00861d616f2fa9306570f3feb36cd2dc37d3afa4d15e638146193ea51f

Transaction ID: 9d212d08755a3ebcdc06508ded57730213d657f0c21e2769476b21b8a7cda4b5

Transaction ID: 3ea8909961003d57ca342321c3dc672793ed9097eb6d03ca161685990a8fd85b

Transaction ID: d959369c2c08102c4a7f466d4816f87768f38ddcf3b2e889513eb414f9565b1e

Transaction ID: 1a6f81dad99de80a48638d0ea47bb345e00ade28796be2e64ca5232e2d17828b

Transaction ID: 0aee79d5f204790491619ccd130f4a3b471c8f0715f6cab8273aed908d134df6

2) Is there anyway to stop or pause the POS on the Bee2 wallet during POW mining?

The POS function on the Bee2 wallet seems to greatly conflict with the POW mining.  In short, I get a lot of rejections - up to 30% on the POW and 80% or more on the POS on a rig with 6 R9 280x.  The worst part is that the POW block almost always  got rejected when both POW and POS blocks get discovered at the same time.  It would be ideal for the POS block to get rejected since the POW is 18,000 coins compare to the measly POS of 0.005-2.5.. coins.  If I don't mine, POS has a 10-20% rejection rate. And before Bee2 starting to POS, my rejection rate is 0-6% top during day long mining.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 02:14:55 AM

Option A is better, keep all the coins, keep an open ledger, operate the swap server once a week, for a few more weeks.

I see scandals coming, for unclaimed bee2, when bee2 becomes HUGELY SUCCESSFUL.

Soopy needs to reward himself handsomely, with a lot of the additional coinage. I do not see soopy as a person who will dump bee2 at a price below 10 SATOSHI, but we are hovering around 6 -7 Litoshi at best.

We need to get the BIG FISH holding bee2, PLEASE DO NOT DESTROY ANY BEE2 COINS!

hacintosh

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 02:15:18 AM

I vote C!
soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 06:56:32 AM

I'm moving all unclaimed BEE2 to a public wallet which will be view-able and also will post the breakdown of the swapped BEEs.

~SoopY~

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: