Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:12:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [announce] Namecoin - a distributed naming system based on Bitcoin  (Read 594422 times)
Abcdefghijklmnzzz

Activity: 140
Merit: 35

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 05:00:07 PM
Merited by nutildah (3)

Namecoin itself is a nebulous project with great goals but no practical use, and not even an example of a practical use.

So the whole ".bit" extension thing is dead in the water then? Or is it simply not practical at the present time?

Not dead in the water, but incomplete. Like if somebody says they are going to build a car and they deliver a car minus the transmission and steering wheel.

Step one is find a real use case, and step two update the coin parameters so they are of more practical use.

It's a great idea and there are reasons that coins like NMC, HUC MZC get loads of publicity when they start, but also reasons they turn into vaporware or whatever.

Namecoin is one of the few coins that could fix a lot of problems in the world.

Your reasoning is the completely wrong approach! To do it the legal way, forget about this copyright-infringement-girl, search for scientific projects you want to fund, and then use Newton coin or create an own coin to fund that particular project. Then the "poor scientist" can legally buy the third party studies and his work doesn't have to be marked as "financed by pirated studies".

That's like the fifth time you and one of your partners have referred to doing things the 'legal' way.

I am all for doing things legally, properly. The question is what is legal and proper. If ten thousand people make a 'law' that says you must eat asparagus or go to jail, that does not make their 'law' legal or proper.

A lot of young people are blindly co opted into serving power under the guise of serving law. Illegal things don't become legal when a majority passes a law saying they are legal.

I was the one who reported the permanent OT swearing and spamming of BayAreaCoins filling up the threads. Thanks to the mod this thread got finally readable again!

If you want to silence people who are not actually intruding on you in any way, silence yourself first.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Abcdefghijklmnzzz

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 06:33:18 PM

Yeah, we got it already that international copyright law is not valid from your point of view. Intellectual property? Doesn't exist! Long live the piracy!

Support what you like.

Nice joke! In no way did I start any interaction with the known master troll of this forum! But if I get accused of abusing this forum just because a member of this forum confuses me with that troll, then I will set the record straight. Take a look at the known web archives if you want to study the unmoderated threads again. Definitely EOD from my side at this point!

He is a noisy punk who tries to pressure people to benefit him. As far as I know he does not try to silence his critics as you do.

~

Here is another example of how Namecoin could be properly used.

Aung San Suu Kyi was popular in the West among people who liked to support vague ideals as long as there wasn't any risk. She got a Nobel prize but no support when it would have helped. She realized that the only support that mattered for her survival was from the most powerful group. Now she is up shit creek, and the group that controls her can pretend she supports them.

https://www.irrawaddy.com/news/burma/myanmars-suu-kyi-denies-false-reports-that-she-opposes-armed-resistance-to-junta.html

If she had been provided a financial network with an attached intranet she would be much safer right now and her supporters would have a lot of influence.

https://www.irrawaddy.com/news/burma/locals-describe-myanmar-military-massacre-of-yaw-villagers.html

https://www.irrawaddy.com/news/burma/scores-of-myanmar-regime-troops-killed-in-clashes-with-civilian-ethnic-groups.html

Creating private intranets with their own currency is a two edged sword.

For centuries it has been in the interests of individuals in melting pots to prevent dissent and prohibit sub economies.

Part of the consequences for that is that the world is thoroughly fucked by corporate interests and there is no way out because they can make any 'laws' that suit them and people like you will follow.

Namecoin, or similar coins that anybody could create by using public code if they know how, could rapidly fix a lot of problems.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 1240

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2021, 07:17:35 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2021, 12:15:26 AM by BayAreaCoins

He is a noisy punk who tries to pressure people to benefit him.

No, I just think TradeDipshit berating quiet developers over donations given to them is absolutely fucking bullshit.  The dude is an extortionist that thinks he can use scary governments against people, but the reality is that our governments work for us.... in fucking fact, some of these donation came from governments!!!! lol!

I'm welcome to post about that... until MPrep nukes my post!

I was also reporting his posts, it seems my report accuracy increased one point... woohoo.

As far as I know he does not try to silence his critics as you do.

This user has contacted all type of government officials in the hopes of removing people and has attacked websites... he's a criminal and I pray someday someone reads this and he's hold him accountable (very similar to this dude).

I think we've left enough evidence for no one to be worried about him here on Bitcointalk at this point, which is a huge part of disturbing these types of scammers.

https://freebitcoins.com/xchange/market/Namecoin

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
Abcdefghijklmnzzz

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 08:24:19 PM

No, I just think TradeDipshit berating quiet developers over donations given to them is absolutely fucking bullshit.  The dude is an extortionist that thinks he can use scary governments against people, but the reality is that our governments work for us.... in fucking fact, some of these donation came from governments!!!! lol!

I'm welcome to post about that... until MPrep nukes my post!

Governments cannot act for or against anything, they are abstractions. Bureaucrats act in the name of the governments which they represent, and it is a mistake to fantasize they are ever benevolent.

Governments are formed specifically to solve problems that individuals cannot, but in every case they eventually devolve into gangs which are dangerous.

If somebody leaves their 'group' at the end of the day then they are in individual. If they are captured by the identity/role and start adapting their worldview to feed the beast, the gang, then they are a gangster. In the modern industrial world you cannot succeed as a bureaucrat unless you are a gangster. One of the ways you succeed is to throw crumbs using public resources, and throwing crumbs is not benevolence.

You are hypnotized by the fact that bureaucrats sometimes do positive things. It's like the mafia having a storefront that collect donations to feed puppies. John Gotti used to do all sorts of favors for his neighbors and people in the area. His next door neighbor you can't ask, but anybody else you can.

I was also reporting his posts, it seems my report accuracy increased one point... woohoo.

Reporting his posts why? You disagree with them? He is not specifically stepping on you, as far as I know, he is responding to your opinions with his opinions. If you think his opinions are inaccurate then eliminating his posts is not a reasonable way to disagree, as long as he is not doing something that actually intrudes.

This user has contacted all type of government officials in the hopes of removing people and has attacked websites... he's a criminal and I pray someday someone reads this and he's hold him accountable.

I think we've left enough evidence for no one to be worried about him here on Bitcointalk at this point, which is a huge part of disturbing these types of scammers.

He seems to be pointing out financial things that he believes are improper. Anybody can read his material and decide whether to agree or not.

Both he and you mix 'coins' which this thread is about with coercion, trying to build a group following to pressure those who disagree.

As long as coercion on this thread does not involve directly intruding, using weapons, etc then just fucking ignore it.

Bureaucratic coercion is a genuine threat, if somebody with a badge tries to coerce you, you are genuinely in danger.

But rambling on a forum post is usually harmless.

I see the spamming is going on here, so I have to mention again that this unregistered exchange is not a trusted exchange in any way, which of course even a newbie would recognize within a millisecond. Everyone is strongly advised to stay away from this site! After all, this troll confirmed to have nearly zero tradings on his private trading template:

Point noted, whether it's true or not. Southexchange and Freiexchange are both longstanding trusted exchanges that trade namecoin. Coinex is a massive exchange which is the first major exchange to defy the U.S. government and offer Namecoin.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2021, 09:13:14 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2021, 12:14:58 AM by BayAreaCoins

I see the spamming is going on here

It's funny how "bag guys" say what they are thinking so often before they do it... it's spotting people like you MUCH easier.

You should go back to talking to yourself on other accounts and quit lying about me.

Post after post after post isn't going to make you more credible.

Using shill accounts to proclaim that you are actually being productive isn't going to be useful either.

You're obviously just another slimebag Euro-extoritonist... go take a shower and find a new hobby. Smiley

(Also, I've seen enough to assume that this other account talking is a shill account, similar to one I tagged a while ago.  I've left according to feedback and linked the two accounts.)

Coinex is a massive exchange which is the first major exchange to defy the U.S. government and offer Namecoin.

FreeBitcoins.com's Namecoin exchange isn't "defying" the United States because we simply aren't required to register with anyone that we are aware of.

No cash (or stable coins), no interest, no margins, no securities, no loans... etc.

As an American citizen, I love my country and I'm so thankful for all the opportunities and freedoms she has given me.  It's repulsive to think of a foreign criminal attempting to weaponize her.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
Abcdefghijklmnzzz

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 09:33:02 PM

(Also, I've seen enough to assume that this other account talking is a shill account, similar to one I tagged a while ago.  I've left according to feedback.)

Coinex is a massive exchange which is the first major exchange to defy the U.S. government and offer Namecoin.

You are a pathetic little douche

User   Date   Reference   Comments
BayAreaCoins   2021-09-21      Likely an alt of Trade Runner. (Extoritionist/shill/criminal)

It's much more likely you and TradeRunner are partners but I am not low class enough to worry about it, much less post feedback on your profile.

FreeBitcoins isn't "defying" the United States because we simply aren't required to register with anyone that we are aware of.

No cash (or stable coins), no interest, no margins, no securities, no loans... etc.

As an American citizen, I love my country and I'm so thankful for all the opportunities and freedoms she has given me.

You are not a real exchange, hence no need to worry about whether listing Namecoin would cause problems for you. Bureaucrats do not even know that your exchange exists, nor does anybody else, except you and TradeRunner who both hype it.

Real exchanges do not list Namecoin because of pressure from the U.S. government.

Again, countries are abstractions. Constructs. They do not actually exist, except to the extent a group of people agree to agree that they exist. Loving your country, whichever country it is, is not healthy.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2021, 09:36:18 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2021, 10:30:36 PM by BayAreaCoins

You are a pathetic little douche

BayAreaCoins   2021-09-21      Likely an alt of Trade Runner. (Extoritionist/shill/criminal)

It's much more likely you and TradeRunner are partners but I am not low class enough to worry about it, much less post feedback on your profile.

Lol!  *facepalm*

Also, seems like that last account you were talking to me on was a hacked Bitcointalk account too!  

"This is an old account of mine that was hacked. All of the posts since sometime in 2017 or so were made by somebody who hijacked the account."

Very naughty, you are a little slimeball aren't you?  No wonder you deleted all your message history when you got busted.  

You are not a real exchange, hence no need to worry about whether listing Namecoin would cause problems for you. Bureaucrats do not even know that your exchange exists, nor does anybody else, except you and TradeRunner who both hype it.

Sticks and stones will break my bones, but calling my little website not real will cause me to cry in the bathroom!  (I'm pretty sure that's how the saying goes Tongue)

Honestly, I'm cool with missing profit if it means I don't need to look over my shoulder constantly or be concerned about the steady flow of extortion attempts I receive.  We want to have the "last movers advantage" in this cryptocurrency stuff.

Anyways, you guys can go back to talking to yourself, just leave me out of the convo and I'll be happy to stay in my own lane too.

kisses!

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2021, 12:00:39 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2021, 12:13:41 AM by BayAreaCoins

Unfortunately, that's the downside of internet forums: the people with the most free time and with strictly limited intellectual abilities dominate the topics.

Says the guy who then proceeds to type a multi-paragraph post... I'm going to try to keep my responses to you brief.

Even with zero trades for several years on his failed exchange

This isn't true.  We sold a nice chunk of Namecoin back in Feb and small amounts since then.

There are still small trades here and there, but when we had 3000 Namecoins for sale... a buyer bought them.

Also, it's really easy (less than a few days effort) for a user to use our faucet enough to buy enough Namecoin to afford to withdraw, so small is ok.  It's cool to me to even see someone pull 0.05 NMC off FreeBitcoins.

Beside selling guns and rifles on Bitcointalk, he also sells slimy snails, by the way.

Cute.  Roll Eyes

The slimy snail business navigated the feds, only receiving a federal warning, and kept on operating for years with a new business plan.  Feds and snails... smh.  Who would have guessed?

The latest notifications e.g. about actual trusted exchanges you'll get exclusively in this group.

Oooo!!! Do you have candy and puppies if we join your telegram?

In regards to "trusted" exchanges.  You can create an account on FreeBitcoins.com, use the faucet for a few days once per hour, sell the coins you get, buy Namecoin, and withdrawal... all for free.  Try it out for free, if it sucks, come back here and flame me up.

Abcdefghijklmnzzz

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 12:30:54 AM

Also, seems like that last account you were talking to me on was a hacked Bitcointalk account too!  

"This is an old account of mine that was hacked. All of the posts since sometime in 2017 or so were made by somebody who hijacked the account."

Very naughty, you are a little slimeball aren't you?  No wonder you deleted all your message history when you got busted.  

Sticks and stones will break my bones, but calling my little website not real will cause me to cry in the bathroom!  (I'm pretty sure that's how the saying goes Tongue)

Honestly, I'm cool with missing profit if it means I don't need to look over my shoulder constantly or be concerned about the steady flow of extortion attempts I receive.  We want to have the "last movers advantage" in this cryptocurrency stuff.

Anyways, you guys can go back to talking to yourself, just leave me out of the convo and I'll be happy to stay in my own lane too.

kisses!

You are really sleazy, anybody who uses your exchange in the future, nobody uses it yet, should be careful.

I left feedback on the no ice profile because it was one of my accounts which got hacked. Usually I don't care if an account got hacked but I used that account for saving information about something I was researching, so I tagged it as a hacked account.

You, being a scumbag, left three negative reviews on that account?

BayAreaCoins   2020-09-07   Reference   Further evidence this user is just a disgusting person.
BayAreaCoins   2020-09-07   Reference   Admitted sockpuppet. I do not trust this user and strongly believe they would be a high-risk trade.
BayAreaCoins   2020-09-07      I strongly recommend ignoring this user.

Now you pretend I took somebody's account rather than vice versa, to make yourself look righteous? Scummy.

I have all the original material from the no ice account, all the linked accounts, and still am updating the issue that account was archiving.

https://tribalcash.org/beyond-a-reasonable-doubt.html

I have loads of bitcointalk accounts dating back a ways, and have no need to steal anybody's account.

Beside selling guns and rifles on Bitcointalk, he also sells slimy snails, by the way.

Cute.  Roll Eyes

Vod is one of the most civilized and widely respected people on Bitcointalk.

The fact that you are arguing with him should make you step back and re evaluate.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2021, 12:47:33 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2021, 01:12:07 AM by BayAreaCoins

Honestly, I'm cool with missing profit if it means I don't need to look over my shoulder constantly or be concerned about the steady flow of extortion attempts I receive.
While the affected user still didn't get it that I'm not talking with him, but about him, I have to apologize not to have mentioned yet that the operator of this exchange "earns" and burns his money with gambling (Wayback). Well, I wouldn't consider an unregistered exchange template of such user in any way trustworthy, on Bitcointalk such accounts regularly get marked as "high risk to trade with". Heaven forbid to hold any coins on such a platform!

Our main Namecoin Telegram group @namecoin has been created back in December 1, 2016 already, by the way. Active discussions are going on there, while the forum at "J.R.'s" personal blog at namecoin.org is dead already for years. So everyone may decide himself which community to take and which community to call "the Namecoin community"!

lol woooo gambling 8 years ago?

Heaven forbid!!!!!  lol!  Fucking retard.

I picked up snails for free, sold them and bought Bitcoin.  This was when Bitcoin was around $100-$200?  One snail was $14.99....  In other words, it wasn't a big deal, just annoying to walk around picking up snails and then blow it all in a few seconds on dice.  Lesson learned!!! (I learned a lot of shit with that silly slimy snail company!)

As indicated, I used the frustration from that loss to project myself into something that you may have heard about... Dogecoin and that same site I lost at became the first Dogecoin billionaires.

sooooo

Our main Namecoin Telegram group @######

Your namecoin telegram is run by a scammer and extortionist (you!) that thinks being heavy-handed with automation against users is a good plan.  Roll Eyes  I'm not sure why you'd be interested in domains that aren't monitored...

Why are you here?  Like, what is your goal?  Just out of the goodness of your heart? lulz

One more page until this namecoin thread hits 100 pages!! w00t (small victories?)

Abcdefghijklmnzzz

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 01:33:45 AM

Then why are you on a 2021 account?  Getting ready to farm some signature income from ICO's?  lol,  I tagged that account as well, got any others with signature campaigns you want to mention?

I have never sold anything or hyped any exchanges nor done any other spam.

If I cannot remember the password to an account then I make another one. For a while I tried to use a password I could remember, but I kept forgetting it and having to create a new account anyway. I'm not out to impress other users with the fact that my account is old. If I were selling something or scamming people with an exchange then I would hunt around for an old profile and do scammy things like tag people as low trust when they disagree.

In regards to vod:

This is my last post on this forum....

Vod is an extortionist as well... a big one!  He recently went off the rails and that can be viewed here.  (he's demanding millions of dollars or he's going to sue people for $100 million!!! o my!!!)

I have no idea what happened to Vod but I remember him well enough to know he is not an extortionist nor anything similar. He seems to mention a stroke or something and that can cause personality changes and other issues. He is a decent guy.

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2021, 01:44:00 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2021, 02:02:06 AM by BayAreaCoins

or the entire forum gets finally taken down...

O god, you tilting back to killing Bitcointalk.org again?

Remember last time you were going to kill Bitcointalk.org... lol

Quote from: Trade Runner October 19, 2020, 02:52:15 AM
Just for the records: From the outset, I gave the forum administration one week to deal with the ban request. After new arguments were presented, I gave them another weekend. From now on, the authorities and domain registrars will take over.

Anyways, it's obvious these two are just going to keep responding forever because they want forum dominance for whatever fucking reason.

You're more than welcome to have the last post, but don't talk shit about me or developers that donate their time.  Stay in your lane and developer your own shit.

Gnight gay boi's!

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2021, 02:10:28 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2021, 02:40:35 AM by BayAreaCoins

Just for the records: From the outset, I gave the forum administration one week to deal with the ban request. After new arguments were presented, I gave them another weekend. From now on, the authorities and domain registrars will take over.
Any weapon deals were seen in this forum after our report? (Rhetoric question)

Yes? lol.  Guns are legal and are a part of America's constitution, you didn't ban guns in America or here on Bitcointalk.  

All those "weapon deals" (lulz) are 100% legal to sell on the forums and internet.  Sorry if you can't grasp that.

You're delusional as fuck, you should come visit America before you try to act like some shady tree wannabe lawyer.

I have a .380 pistol that I'd sell for Namecoin, if anyone is interested!  (Shippings kind of expensive for these little cheap bastards, but still!)

I'd probably part ways with a Smith and Wesson AR-15 and a 100 round drum as well for the right amount of Namecoins...  I've just been kind of hanging on to my big stuff lately.

How does that make you feel? (Rhetorical question)

Maybe shift your focus to extorting people from New Zealand... their police over there are busting people for Kentucky Fried Chicken (American food franchise that was featured on a South Park episode long ago.)

Abcdefghijklmnzzz

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 02:32:54 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2021, 03:56:18 PM by Abcdefghijklmnzzz

I have a .380 pistol that I'd sell for Namecoin, if anyone is interested!  (Shippings kind of expensive for these little cheap bastards, but still!)

I'd probably part ways with a Smith and Wesson AR-15 and a 100 round drum as well for the right amount of Namecoins...  I've just been kind of hanging on to my big stuff lately.

A word to the wise.

Before 9/11 you could buy guns in the classifieds of many newspapers, or go in a bar and buy a gun cheap.

Today anybody who is selling a gun over the counter is a cop.

There are dozens of people arrested every day for buying guns like that.

Nobody sells guns like that today except a cop, nobody.

~

Is there any way to use Namecoin type systems when a government completely blocks internet?

https://www.irrawaddy.com/news/burma/myanmar-juntas-internet-blackout-violates-residents-rights.html

Or do you need to use an old style phone/internet connection?

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

Why do these bags of shit delete posts that are not their own.

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

The community wants to thank ...

The community also wants to thank...

You have zero friends Kip.

There is no community outside of your imagination.

And I'd rather have small real books with hard work than big fake books with big fake volume.  It's funny you think you can hate on me for being honest + hard working.

You clearly have a screw loose.  Back on the ignore list you go fuck face!

The community wants to tell you to go fuck yourself Kip!

Put me on your ignore list too please.

thanks

Pedal to ze metal...

01001101 01100001 01110010 01110011 01101000 01100001 01101100 01101100 00101100 00100000 01111001 01100001 00100000 01100010 01100101 01110100 01110100 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110011 01110100 01100001 01110010 01110100 00100000 01110011 01110100 01100001 01110010 01110100 00100000 01110011 01101100 01100001 01110000 01110000 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01110011 01101111 01101101 01100101 00100000 01110000 01100101 01101111 01110000 01101100 01100101 00100000 01100001 01110010 01101111 01110101 01101110 01100100 00100000 01100011 01100001 01110101 01110011 01100101 00100000 01001001 11100010 10000000 10011001 01101101 00100000 01001001 11100010 10000000 10011001 01101101 00100000 01101110 01101111 01110100 00100000 01100111 01100101 01110100 01110100 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01100001 01101110 01111001 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 01101110 01100111 01100101 01110010 00101110 00100000 00100000 00001101 00001010 00001101 00001010 01010110

Ze Vlad

01010111 01101000 01101111 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01100110 01110101 01100011 01101011 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01001101 01100001 01110010 01110011 01101000 01100001 01101100 01101100 00111111

Delete them again please.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2021, 03:23:03 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2021, 03:34:59 AM by BayAreaCoins

A word to the wise.

Before 9/11 you could buy guns in the classifieds of many newspapers, or go in a bar and buy a gun cheap.

Today anybody who is selling a gun over the counter is a cop.

There are dozens of people arrested every day for buying guns like that.

Nobody sells guns like that today except a cop, nobody.

Not true.  Have you ever been to the Southern United States? (Arkansas specifically in this case)

You can still have gun ads in newspaper classifieds and I've NEVER seen a bar that sold guns as well... if you know of one, PLEASE let me know!  I actually live in a place where liquor stores are illegal.  It's a 45 minute drive for a 6 pack of beer VS a 3-minute ride to a gun store.

I was 12 years old when 9/11 happened, so my entire gun experience is after 9/11 and gun sales on the internet are extremely common.  Look at Gunbroker.com and the fleet of other gun auction websites.

Arkansas (where these guns are at) allows for private party gun sales with no background checks or any other burden to the two parties making the trade.  The only thing is you can't knowingly sell a gun to a felon.  

However, most internet gun trades use the US Mail system and two FFL's.  This means the buyer locates an FFL (I'm happy to help), then my FFL ships the guns to the buyer's FFL and the buyer picks it up from that FFL.  It's very easy.

Also, I checked to see how many Namecoins have moved through FreeBitcoins.com.

Look like a bit over 10,000 Namecoins have went in and out... that's a lot more than zero! Tongue  Not a single complaint either... soooooo.....

Anyways, Can't wait to see some Namecoin code, services or products from you two fucktards.  Good luck.

benzi

Activity: 41
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 28, 2021, 10:20:25 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2021, 11:05:17 PM by benzi
Merited by OgNasty (2), Abcdefghijklmnzzz (1)

I like when the developers are quiet because I know the real sh@t gets done...

https://www.namecoin.org/2021/09/14/namecoin-qt-buy-names-tab.html

Sell names tab?  Cool

https://www.namecoin.org/2021/09/25/ncdns-v0.2.2-released.html

piece by piece the puzzle is coming together.

hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
September 30, 2021, 01:43:43 PM

Sell names tab?  Cool

Satoshi will be back soon. Salute to Biolizard for keeping his seat warm Cool

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
benzi

Activity: 41
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 05, 2021, 12:01:41 AM
Last edit: October 05, 2021, 08:14:15 AM by benzi

Sell names tab?  Cool

Satoshi will be back soon. Salute to Biolizard for keeping his seat warm Cool

Salute to all the Developers, Contributors and supporters  Cool

https://giphy.com/gifs/football-app-dismissed-FmBhzktIjvdZe

Soon the crypto space will get a rude awakening from this sleeping giant

https://giphy.com/gifs/samuel-l-jackson-jurassic-park-hold-onto-your-butts-OCu7zWojqFA1W

OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 4718
Merit: 4226

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2021, 08:49:15 PM
Merited by Abcdefghijklmnzzz (5)

Sell names tab?  Cool

Namecoin has been underappreciated for far too long.  When you look at the statistics, it's dumbfounding why it isn't valued 100x higher.  I think it's the result of several unique market factors like merged mining causing constant dumping by pools, lack of advertising, prior performance assumed to be future performance, and lots of undeveloped potential.

I think once the market matures and the average investor in crypto ups their IQ a bit, gems like Namecoin and all the earliest NFTs will become sought after collectibles.  It was recently rated the #60 crypto coin by an independent rating team and if it were to realize that position as a market cap, it would be trading at $200 per coin.  That's likely a more fair and earned valuation, and I think it will be realized at some point.  If all the pump and dump shitcoiners only knew what they've been ignoring...

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2021, 07:28:10 PM

If all the pump and dump shitcoiners only knew what they've been ignoring...

Hey hey hey!  Some of us are here! Tongue jk haha

Namecoin to $200.

We are still looking for more people willing to help build liquidity on both sides of our Namecoin exchange:  https://freebitcoins.com/xchange/market/Namecoin

Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: