Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:34:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 [244] 245 246 247 248 249 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Genesis-mining.com || World's leading hashpower provider!  (Read 400012 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:54:03 AM

So why don't people here just mine the old fashioned way? I don't get it.

Powercost me 28 Dollar cent KW/H, that`s on of the reasons.

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mptak123

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:43:30 AM

Guys Relax, I know Genesis Mining will Pay our mining income. I do not worry if is on a hold for a view day. Maybe they are upgrading or there is a security issue they want to look in deeper before they do payouts. Give them some air to breathe Smiley

I still think they are the best cloud mining company on the market.
From the other hand they are holding our money without sharing even a single word...

In my opinion it is disrespectful that they are ignoring people who trusted them with their money.
Now they will stay quiet but at the same time a lot of people will go to different companies like Hashflare and even more tickets will be generated.

At the end result will be lost trust and even bigger backlog but this time it will be customer service freshdesk tickets backlog...

BTW 3 days in the row now without a payout... Even VIP assistance service don't really know what is going on or they were told to pretend they don't.

Exclusive Genesis Mining 3% offer avaiable with this code uQtLeP
mptak123

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:57:35 PM

Guys Relax, I know Genesis Mining will Pay our mining income. I do not worry if is on a hold for a view day. Maybe they are upgrading or there is a security issue they want to look in deeper before they do payouts. Give them some air to breathe Smiley

From the other hand they are holding our money without sharing even a single word...

In my opinion it is disrespectful that they are ignoring people who trusted them with their money.
Now they will stay quiet but at the same time a lot of people will go to different companies like Hashflare and even more tickets will be generated.

At the end result will be lost trust and even bigger backlog but this time it will be customer service freshdesk tickets backlog...

BTW 3 days in the row now without a payout... Even VIP assistance service don't really know what is going on or they were told to pretend they don't.

Update: I have incoming payout from Genesis Mining now for the 07th o December.

mptak123

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:18:20 PM

The rest of delayed payments should be paid today at some point.

"We had a delay in payouts for the last three days. As far as I‘m informed we will release them within the next 24h but probably even sooner. Sorry about that and I still don‘t know what caused the delay exactly."

premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:20:32 PM

"We had a delay in payouts for the last three days. As far as I‘m informed we will release them within the next 24h but probably even sooner. Sorry about that and I still don‘t know what caused the delay exactly."

How about our missing monero payments from August?

It is still saying investigating but still no outcome. I started my contract in July so it was the most lucrative month but I get 0.

When should we expect missing payments?

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
Tendo

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 08:06:29 PM

Why not do POS then its way more power friendly.
ilic

Activity: 535
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:48:00 AM

So i dont understand what's going on with Genesis Mining.

I have only 5MH of Ether mining and for the first 10 days of my contract I got like 0.0008.

Since the 6th of December my payouts screen has not updated at all.

So, this is happening to everybody then it seems?

Good free and easy Bitcoin Faucet thingy: https://freebitco.in/?r=9293711
Do not invest in HYIPs people, however you can put some into iCenter: https://t.me/icenter_bot?start=j5t25s58148
jezus

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:34:01 AM

Genesisminning have min withdraw btc.

█████████████████████████████████████████
██                                     ██
██ █████████████▄ ▀███████████████████ ██
██ ██          ▀██▄ ▀██▄            ██ ██
██ ██            ▀██▄ ▀██▄          ██ ██
██ ██              ▀██▄ ▀██▄        ██ ██
██ ██                ▀██▄ ▀██▄  ▄▄████ ██
██ ██                  ▀██▄ ▀████▀▀    ██
██ ██                    ▀██▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ██
██ ██▄                     ▀██  ██  ██ ██
██ █████▄                 ▄▄██  ██  ██ ██
██     ▀███▄        ▄▄██████▀ ▄▄ ▀████ ██
██ ████▄ ▀▀██ ▄▄██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄████▄▄    ██
██ ██  ██  ▀███▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀████ ██
██ ██  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄           ██ ██
██ ████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄          ██ ██
██   ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█ ██   ██ █▄         ██ ██
██ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ███████ █████████████ ██
██                                     ██
█████████████████████████████████████████
LASER ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS

A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER
FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
[]
Zeta0S
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:36:57 AM

Just let the customers know there is some delay. They should hire a new media manager  Grin 
I have received new payouts today :-)

I have only 5MH of Ether mining and for the first 10 days of my contract I got like 0.0008.

Probably you are not hitting the minimum payout threshold?

mptak123

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:51:12 AM

So far I was paid 07th, 08th and 09th of December

mptak123

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:58:29 AM

Just let the customers know there is some delay. They should hire a new media manager  Grin 
I have received new payouts today :-)

Probably you are not hitting the minimum payout threshold?

I agree that you probably not reached minimum payput threshold which is 0.05 for ETH .
However it is true that they have issues with reports as well. Very often they don't show up at all even when you are paid.

mptak123

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:02:24 AM

Genesisminning have min withdraw btc.

Not only BTC

Please see below full list of minimum payouts:

BTC   0.002 (200 000 satoshi)
BTCD 0.001
CURE 0.2
DOGE 50
DASH 0.001
ETH 0.05
ETC 0.15
REP 0.1
LTC 0.001
NMC 1
PPC 0.01
START 0.1
UNO 0.001
XMR 0.4
ZEC 0.00005
ZET 1

mptak123

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:03:34 AM

Why not do POS then its way more power friendly.

I guess the same reason you tank petrol into your car :-)

mptak123

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:07:02 AM

How about our missing monero payments from August?

It is still saying investigating but still no outcome. I started my contract in July so it was the most lucrative month but I get 0.

When should we expect missing payments?

Sorry to hear that but unfortunately I have no idea.
I would say just create freshdesk ticket but since it is taking forever I have no advice for you at all.

mptak123

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:27:26 PM

UPDATE: Genesis Mining payout for the 10th of December is not visible in payout section but it is on the way now.

mptak123

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:42:42 PM

UPDATE: Genesis Mining payout for the 10th of December is not visible in payout section but it is on the way now.

Message from VIP assistance service:
"Quick update on the situation:
Payouts for the 7th, 8th and 9th have gone out. I just received the update that 10th is going out while I'm writing to you. 11th will follow."

Zeta0S
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:00:39 PM

Correct Received my paymenst in my wallet.

Peke

Activity: 117
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:02:47 AM

Nothing here after 9th.
ilic

Activity: 535
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:06:30 AM

yeh i've had nothing for 1 week now

Good free and easy Bitcoin Faucet thingy: https://freebitco.in/?r=9293711
Do not invest in HYIPs people, however you can put some into iCenter: https://t.me/icenter_bot?start=j5t25s58148
Zeta0S
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:18:57 AM

yeh i've had nothing for 1 week now
Payment Threshold?

Nothing here after 9th.

Payment Threshold?

Pages: « 1 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 [244] 245 246 247 248 249 »
  Print  

Jump to: