Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:56:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 [780] 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355399 times)
jl777
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 07:40:06 PM

The entire Escrow Fund now belongs to the VRC community!

So there goes ALL the FUD out the window.

We appreciate what James brings to the table and hope to continue a solid partnership going forward.
We'll still be asking for donations to increase the Escrow as that will help the community in a lot of ways down the line but yeah… this is a WIN/WIN.

Smile. Looks good on ya. Smiley

Jay Jay
@VeryVeriViral

A win win for the community but I dont understand why should james do all this and not get rewarded for it? What would be his motivation to actually make it happen ?
I dont need the money, but I do hope after 6 months, the community would vote some bounty for me. Just so I know I contributed something the community found valuable.

My motivation is to create UNITY among all crypto, this is far more important than money, it is our future. our freedom that is being threatened and most people dont even know

James

Curious, where did you come up with the idea? did anyone influence you, or is this something you thought of on your own?
I guarantee that I did not see your long emails, nor did any of the VRC people divulge any of this to me. The idea really crystallized for me during my interview with Adam (Beyond bitcoin) that was about two weeks ago maybe a bit more and in it is a description of the supernetwork (I didnt shorten the name until later), this interview is supposed to air this weekend.

So, I see that you are continuing this baseless accusations against me, even though everybody is telling you to stop. You also have no VRC.
You also keep harping on probably one of the most famous crypto devs nowadays of being anon, but that is like complaining satoshi or BCnext agreed to help out with VRC. I am not a VRC dev, I am helping all of crypto so this can insulate VRC from being tainted by all my evilness. I only donate about half my networth to people and communities and investors.
Also, the revaluation of VRC will come primarily by eliminating trolls like you who are complaining and derailing without offering any alternative. Or if they are offered an alternative wont stop pushing even if people reject it.

so, lets have a vote. you make a donation address for your "PLAN" if you can come close to what people put into the fund for me, then I will propose that the community let you have full discretion over both funds.
But if you dont get half of what was raised on my behalf that you leave and behave like a gentleman.

If you decline this offer, I will suggest a community wide shunning of you, but I wont put you on my blog as a troll or the SuperNET OP, because I actually think you think I have some evil scheme. This is probably because you do and you are projecting, but that is just my guess.

So, accept the fund raising challenge, leave like a gentleman or be shunned. it is your choice

James

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
buy4crypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 07:42:13 PM

buy4crypto, i know your not a troll, but you are really starting to be one, don't be upset because you do not agree with 95% of the community... If you hold NO vericoin and you see the route we have collectively decided to take , then please just kindly leave. I don't want to ignore you as i know you mean no harm, but now it needs to stop.

thanx

To piggy back off this thought - buy4crypto you are in 1 of 2 categories right now.

Either A: you hold vericoin and your investment has gone up 100% over the last 48 hours. So stop bitching.

#2: you don't hold vericoin - so you are upset that there is good news in the future for the coin. So if you don't hold any coin, than just leave.  

So which is it? A or #2?

A. I don't hold coins anymore. I haven't for a month now, Fact. Infact now that NY has started talking about regulating the entire virtual currency space I have decided to make my life easier and stop making the same mistake over and over, by buying into the same alts, and making accounting easier going forward.

B. Can you name a time in VeriCoins past, where there hasn't been a great future promised?

C, I hold no vericoin, I am not upset that it is going up, VeriCoin should be a lot higher. I am not motivated by money anymore. Every time I have failed in life significantly has been a chase for money, while the greatest successes where in being great at something. I noticed being great at things, pays, and pays well.

The fact that the only 2 reasons you gave me to be here are greed says a lot about why I am not meshing well with you all anymore. As soon as someone isn't as greedy as the next person, something obviously is wrong with them? I see things very clearly, I hope you all do as well. I know you are mainly good people, blinded by greed, hoping for a big jump in price to "cash in" on this new deal.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
syclone

Activity: 755
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 07:42:55 PM

James,

Thanks for your help.  Look forward to you/SuperNET and VRC's successes.
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 07:46:05 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2014, 07:59:30 PM by buy4crypto

We appreciate what James brings to the table and hope to continue a solid partnership going forward.
We'll still be asking for donations to increase the Escrow as that will help the community in a lot of ways down the line but yeah… this is a WIN/WIN.

Jay Jay
@VeryVeriViral

A win win for the community but I dont understand why should james do all this and not get rewarded for it? What would be his motivation to actually make it happen ?
I dont need the money, but I do hope after 6 months, the community would vote some bounty for me. Just so I know I contributed something the community found valuable.

My motivation is to create UNITY among all crypto, this is far more important than money, it is our future. our freedom that is being threatened and most people dont even know

James

Curious, where did you come up with the idea? did anyone influence you, or is this something you thought of on your own?
I guarantee that I did not see your long emails, nor did any of the VRC people divulge any of this to me. The idea really crystallized for me during my interview with Adam (Beyond bitcoin) that was about two weeks ago maybe a bit more and in it is a description of the supernetwork (I didnt shorten the name until later), this interview is supposed to air this weekend.

So, I see that you are continuing this baseless accusations against me, even though everybody is telling you to stop. You also have no VRC.
You also keep harping on probably one of the most famous crypto devs nowadays of being anon, but that is like complaining satoshi or BCnext agreed to help out with VRC. I am not a VRC dev, I am helping all of crypto so this can insulate VRC from being tainted by all my evilness. I only donate about half my networth to people and communities and investors.
Also, the revaluation of VRC will come primarily by eliminating trolls like you who are complaining and derailing without offering any alternative. Or if they are offered an alternative wont stop pushing even if people reject it.

so, lets have a vote. you make a donation address for your "PLAN" if you can come close to what people put into the fund for me, then I will propose that the community let you have full discretion over both funds.
But if you dont get half of what was raised on my behalf that you leave and behave like a gentleman.

If you decline this offer, I will suggest a community wide shunning of you, but I wont put you on my blog as a troll or the SuperNET OP, because I actually think you think I have some evil scheme. This is probably because you do and you are projecting, but that is just my guess.

So, accept the fund raising challenge, leave like a gentleman or be shunned. it is your choice

James

I'm delusional apparently. I don't have a plan man, I had "Ideas" You clearly have the same ideas. So instead of being such a jackass, maybe you could be a bit more humble? I honestly picture you speaking in third person to everyone.

jl777 speaks, jll777 is hungry, jl777, jl777 don't like buy4crypto, then jl777 must ostracized you! jl777 must now code. All hail jl777

*jl777 heads back to code more awesome stuff*

I imagine if this is what codes look like.

*jl777*jl777*jl777*jl777*jl777

*jl777*jl777*jl777*jl777*jl777*jl777*jl777

**jl777*jl777*jl777GOD*jl777*jl777*jl777*jl777

████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 07:46:55 PM

buy4crypto, i know your not a troll, but you are really starting to be one, don't be upset because you do not agree with 95% of the community... If you hold NO vericoin and you see the route we have collectively decided to take , then please just kindly leave. I don't want to ignore you as i know you mean no harm, but now it needs to stop.

thanx

To piggy back off this thought - buy4crypto you are in 1 of 2 categories right now.

Either A: you hold vericoin and your investment has gone up 100% over the last 48 hours. So stop bitching.

#2: you don't hold vericoin - so you are upset that there is good news in the future for the coin. So if you don't hold any coin, than just leave.  

So which is it? A or #2?

A. I don't hold coins anymore. I haven't for a month now, Fact. Infact now that NY has started talking about regulating the entire virtual currency space I have decided to make my life easier and stop making the same mistake over and over, by buying into the same promises.

B. Can you name a time in VeriCoins past, where there hasn't been a great future promised?

C, I hold no vericoin, I am not upset that it is going up, VeriCoin should be a lot higher. I am not motivated by money anymore. Every time I have failed in life significantly has been a chase for money, while the greatest successes where in being great at something. I noticed being great at things, pays, and pays well.

The fact that the only 2 reasons you gave me to be here are greed says a lot about why I am not meshing well with you all anymore. As soon as someone isn't as greedy as the next person, something obviously is wrong with them? I see things very clearly, I hope you all do as well. I know you are mainly good people, blinded by greed, hoping for a big jump in price to "cash in" on this new deal.

Baseless accusations.
More then 10 people have been explaining to you for 2 days now that we didnt sell out vericoin for a pump...
As i see that you have no more vrc, you must have a different agenda here posting so much baseless stuff.
Good thing you stopped with crypto, because you never should have put all your life savings in it in the first place.

That will be my last post to you.
I dont see that its possible to have a factual debate with you

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 07:47:53 PM

thanx

So which is it? A or #2?

A. I don't hold coins anymore. I haven't for a month now, Fact. Infact now that NY has started talking about regulating the entire virtual currency space I have decided to make my life easier and stop making the same mistake over and over, by buying into the same promises.

Baseless accusations.
More then 10 people have been explaining to you for 2 days now that we didnt sell out vericoin for a pump...
As i see that you have no more vrc, you must have a different agenda here posting so much baseless stuff.
Good thing you stopped with crypto, because you never should have put all your life savings in it in the first place

Or do I have a million VRC? WTF do you know, honestly, don't trust anyone on this forum, everyone wants to make a dollar off of YOU

ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 07:51:05 PM

buy4crypto we appreciate your effort , we understand your not on the same page as us, and we accept your kind departure Wink please stop posting now, all your doing is making yourself look bad in constantly trying to convince people that your way of thinking is the right way. WE have made a choice to come together, this wasn't forced on to anyone, and James's work is being done for FREE in the hopes we will vote for him to get a bounty...

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
jl777
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 07:52:31 PM

http://www.coinssource.com/supernets-coin-offering-raises-over-2000-bitcoins-hours/

for those that are not so familiar with what I have done, the above article is pretty good explanation

James

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
YoyodyneSystems
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 08:00:43 PM

The more you say "Yes let's work together" in Crypto the closer you get to the future potential of it.
ELMER_FUD

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 08:04:13 PM

The more you say "Yes let's work together" in Crypto the closer you get to the future potential of it.

Yes!  Thank you.

VRC Tip Jar: VERiTAS2MPYM94kTwtni3GvnwdmWXqJsQf
wetwipe

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 08:25:48 PM

James is behind supernet, wants to remain anon,(understandably so considering threats to self), some core coins in supernet require anon, vericoin has its own plans and also has it own public face, why cant it be apart of supernet just because the guy wants to remain anon, how does james being anon interfere with vericoins plans anyway?. Vericoin is a public body and can run with and in cooperation with supernet and all its benefits etc..

so why cant it be ?. just like that plain and simple.

Part of a wider reach is what we all want and this is a bloody good starting point, while the vericoin devs still do there things like on the road map.

VGWNxRiC1s3jMi7S6Nzuv2PpDKT9PmqiQy   <-----  VRC treatment fund for the clinically insane. -----> (Barabbass-AltcoinUK).
KryptoKings

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 08:31:13 PM

@ jl777 - its all good. do your thing and the community will back you. every community has its trolls. no one cares about them.

@ trolls - for someone to not own vrc but still stick around whining. I would take a look at what is wrong with your life. Is it bad fortune? bad childhood? lack of sex? emotional issues? or just plain no life what so ever? No book back needed cause I don't care. This is just food for your thoughts.
Shinraven

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 08:37:59 PM

It is great to have ideas, unless you act on such ideas it is pure pipe dream, vaporware, smoke in the wind.. you get the point.

Hey I have this idea for this awesome device can be better than the latest > insert gadget of choice  Cool unless I act on that, step up and actually draw my plans, patent such plans, create buzz, obtain funds to make them happen.. i would be just a fool.

You claim that you do not own any coins, that is fine. However you own domains that surely will become profitable when VRC becomes fully known. If that is your goal, your action as of late are not showing that is your vision. Sure you can be critical, have doubts, have questions etc, just be respectful.

You are not motivated by money, that is great. So it tells me you wish to accomplish something great. If that is to be the case, do not become part of the problem by bashing, yelling, and derailing this thread with repeating yourself over and over.

* Note: Even those in the past who have been very vocal are now silent. (You can bet they are watching, reading and if they are as smart as i think the are, they are investing or have invested.)

There is a fire that is lit, the community is coming together, VRC once again is picking up steam.

Life is about action. You have an idea: Man up and step up....otherwise step aside !
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 08:48:44 PM

30 min left...

James, can you confirm or deny that?  I thought we had more then 30 minutes?
I am very happy with VRC community response. Just keep the fund raising going, the purpose is not to make me rich, the purpose is to bind the community together. A shared commitment. A shared result. A shared resolve. A shared success.

So, I will confirm that barring a sudden stoppage of funds coming in, eg. people being greedy to not want to "lose" their VRC by putting it into escrow, then with just that condition I will commit to helping VRC to da moon over the next 6 months as I wrote about yesterday.

It wont be instant like BBR. I predicted doubling, maybe a bit more and considering we are already ~80% it does seem quite likely. But this is a long team effort and my time will be limited to advices and thinking of the new tech until next year. but by then VRC is transformed with positive achievement attitude, new 2.0 facelift and all the new features from the VRC team nicely integrated in. As the designated fiat world interface, the real world interactions for SuperNET will need to be handled by VRC community. This is why it is vital to have zero tolerance for trolls and just put them on ignore, dont respond if they are not fact based and misrepresenting.

There is no time for troll games.

I will be a bit busy, but I know that with the positive attitude and common goal, the success, it is as they say, "a done deal"

James

lemmings
no sign of coding and the scam go on

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 08:49:15 PM

Jay Jay
@VeryVeriViral

James

If the results are positive for VRC from this venture, you have my vote...

-tb-

onsightit

Activity: 308

truth=(true?true:false);

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 08:52:47 PM

The only difference in this deal, and my deal, This sounds like a lot of money is needed, My idea just required honest, hard work. We can see what ethics win the day here.

you wrote that you own no VRC. So wtf are you doing here?

VeriCoins.com
FreeVericoin.com
veribitcoin.com
vericoinATM.com
vericoinbet.com
vericoincasino.com
vericoincharts.com
vericoindex.com
vericoinlinks.com
vericoinsupport.com
vericoinwallet.com
VRC.XYZ

Should I mention the generic ones?

Oh, I also own SuperNetNews.com So, if you think I am here to make a quick penny, I don'd get paid squatting pump and dumps, so I am sorry that is something I am sensative to, I provide a clear view to get to point A to point B, I don't think of point B at the next 15 minutes of my life, but 5-10 years from now. I am investing in long term growth. Does this make a little more sense now?

B4C, I'm not sure what your agenda is here, but I do not see you as a contributing member of this (or any) coin community.  i see a large ego that is upset that no one listens to his ideas.  You are taking credit for others' ideas, which simply tells me you need your ego stroked.  I too have offered numerous ideas (not here) that were either tabled or shrugged off. I'm fine with that, ideas are just ideas, but sweat and hard work (Xosihc comes to mind, Kevondo comes to mind, ScottAllyn comes to mind, Amsterdammer comes to mind, etc...) are what has moved this coin along for the past few months.

99% of the community here is on board with the direction VeriCoin is heading.  Many of us are actually doing things behind the scenes to make this coin and the community stronger.  I am part of that group, and I don't see you in there getting your hands dirty, or even offering to lend a hand.  i see someone that is trying to capitalize on the name and success of VeriCoin by buying up domain names (more on that later), which takes about as much effort as sneezing.

I don't even want to know what you are planning to do with the domain names, but I can tell you that domain names are not as valuable as they used to be.  You can have two domains: FreeVericoin.com and qwertywertywoo.com and the one that has content, life, and community will be the one that people go to.  It will also be the one that hits the top search results. The domain name is mostly irrelevant now.  So hang on to them, we might buy them from you for 1 VRC each once you realize your investment is worthless.

tltr: Get your hands dirty.

VRC: VMTMcvFjZHAshmVNLY5KYVHCTqcfEnH6Bd  SLR: 8W7D6D7rortYp51BK9MSrfripSoZWyVPVr  BTC: 1LbgAsTDtyWEGjiSaguJhJbaHBPgcMnHfP  BCC: 1Ta39PK67VXTD2xnmPNo5J9KJyBVHdYmy
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 08:54:11 PM

30 min left...

I am very happy with VRC community response. Just keep the fund raising going, the purpose is not to make me rich, the purpose is to bind the community together. A shared commitment. A shared result. A shared resolve. A shared success.

So, I will confirm that barring a sudden stoppage of funds coming in, eg. people being greedy to not want to "lose" their VRC by putting it into escrow, then with just that condition I will commit to helping VRC to da moon over the next 6 months as I wrote about yesterday.

It wont be instant like BBR. I predicted doubling, maybe a bit more and considering we are already ~80% it does seem quite likely. But this is a long team effort and my time will be limited to advices and thinking of the new tech until next year. but by then VRC is transformed with positive achievement attitude, new 2.0 facelift and all the new features from the VRC team nicely integrated in. As the designated fiat world interface, the real world interactions for SuperNET will need to be handled by VRC community. This is why it is vital to have zero tolerance for trolls and just put them on ignore, dont respond if they are not fact based and misrepresenting.

I will be a bit busy, but I know that with the positive attitude and common goal, the success, it is as they say, "a done deal"

James

lemmings
alright my first ignore! benthach !

i advise the rest of you to do the same as he is absolutely useless and fact-less ... don't feed him ,just press the ignore button!

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
libertynow

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 08:57:28 PM

Please calm
I have been accepted as one of the members of VRC community
This I feel
The enemy of VRC is the enemy of jl777
I have created a high energy beam weapon to vaporize trolls. Truth and logic. These are things that are like the holy water to the vampires. Any troll that is not a sockpuppet that dares to troll in any of my homes is risking total loss of whatever credibility they have and even to be featured on the OP of the SuperNET thread (which should be quite a popular thread) along with a post in my widely followed blog.

They come here to spread fear and doubt with logicless propaganda, they leave with shame and public shunning. So, if everyone here will all just put on ignore the trolls on my ignorelist, then we can be totally immune to their attempts at manipulation. I will be proposing this in all my homes so we can conduct our lives without having to live with garbage all over the place.

So, many are putting in the 10%, this is good, but it seems only 20% have put in the 10%, so there is still more to go. Let us not be greedy, let us all "sacrifice" 10%. I will put 100% of my VRC in. Now we cannot force everybody to put in 10%, but we know that 10% of the total is to the exact amount, so until it is reached this we are having freeloaders.

Now if you are ok with being a freeloader, then just post that here. Then we will not be waiting for your 10%. This is OK, some people they are needing every last penny to survive, so you can explain why you must freeload while the others are contributing and working hard and you just keep all your precious VRC. maybe you are ashamed you are not wanting to admit this, but it is 10% of the VRC, not 90%, you can live without this 10%. Can you live with the shame of being a freeloader. Every day, you are reminded that you are the reason we are not achieving the goal.

Now, if the community cannot do a simple thing like sending 10% to an escrow fund that unarguably will help the currency by a lot more than 10%, then how to expect becoming the fiat spokescurrency for all of SuperNET? I need to be able to show all the other coin communities the strong spirit of UNITY the VRC community has and if it cannot even do what is needed for itself, then this makes it difficult, even impossible for me to have much power to convince other coins.

I expect that the trolls and even others are thinking this jl777 guy is clever, but he is just doing this for the making of more money. So, here is what I do to prove that I am no money motivated monkey.

I, jl777, hereby donate 100% of all the escrowed funds that I might earn from my works with the VRC to the VRC community. These funds are to be used by community voting weighed by their VRC stake to determine approval or rejection of spending proposals. There will be two levels of threshold, simple majority and two-thirds majority, this it depends on what is being voted on. If a debate over what level threshold, then a simple majority vote will decide the threshold to use.

I hope this proves that my goal and intent for the whole asking the impossible amount of money is not for personal gain, but for UNITY within VRC. Now, I might have some uses for some funds, so if ever the VRC community is feeling the sense of gratitude and thankfulness for whatever I am helping to achieve, then I will certainly not object to receiving a bounty from the escrow funds.

James

P.S. I do realize that I just gave away what will become worth more than $1 million USD, but this is less than half of what I have already given away, so it is not as "big" as it seems. I trust the VRC community to treat me properly when the time comes, but first I show the high level of trust to you.

James, I appreciate your show of good faith, but I'm kind of bummed that you have no guarantee of payment.  I know you're going to work hard for VRC and I pushed the escrow fund as hard as I could so that you would be rewarded for your efforts and for helping with our success. 

Either way, welcome to the community.  Having you here is a sweet breath of fresh air and when the time comes, I will vote to give you every last penny.  Thanks for joining us!

-BagHolder :-)

Liquid Tech, Asset #17750387231635486778, http://www.liquidtech.info
onsightit

Activity: 308

truth=(true?true:false);

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 08:58:48 PM

30 min left...

James

lemmings

Before I ignore you, the next wallet version is being worked on - i've seen the screen shots. Apple has thrown up a road block that will delay the iOS wallet a week or so. There's your sign.

[ignored]

VRC: VMTMcvFjZHAshmVNLY5KYVHCTqcfEnH6Bd  SLR: 8W7D6D7rortYp51BK9MSrfripSoZWyVPVr  BTC: 1LbgAsTDtyWEGjiSaguJhJbaHBPgcMnHfP  BCC: 1Ta39PK67VXTD2xnmPNo5J9KJyBVHdYmy
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 08:58:56 PM

30 min left...

James

lemmings
alright my first ignore! benthach !

i advise the rest of you to do the same as he is absolutely useless and fact-less ... don't feed him ,just press the ignore button!

blind pump go on

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
Pages: « 1 ... 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 [780] 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: