Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 08:02:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 [322] 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355393 times)
Allow

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 07:15:37 PM

I think this is the definitive version. Smiley

Web Banner:

Printable (1680x640): https://i.imgur.com/W6bjFzT.png

Do you like guys? Cheesy

VRC Donations are welcome: VBznmeBbyZH9qgDTCK5cftR31N6ucBZcfb

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
professorY

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 07:17:59 PM

I think this is the definitive version. Smiley

Web Banner:

Printable (1680x640): https://i.imgur.com/W6bjFzT.png

Do you like guys? Cheesy

VRC Donations are welcome: VBznmeBbyZH9qgDTCK5cftR31N6ucBZcfb

I'd take out the white drop shadow on "accepted here".

NotePad.io - Free, secure online notepad. Create & share (or keep private) rich notes, text and images.
Robert_Dorian

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2014, 07:18:39 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2014, 08:26:31 PM by Robert_Dorian

As the VeriCoin SpinGame is only a day old,
It is completely understandable that no one trust anything new, with any more then they are willing to loose in any game of chance.
I have been advised by effectsToCause that it will be posted it on VeriCoin site and have put 469 coins into it for payouts.

As for fairness: The 'House Edge' is a mere 4.0625%

Calculated as such: 1-sum(all segments)/16
The wheel has 16 segments, and the wheel sums up to 15.35
(15.35/16 = .959375) House edge on SpinGame is 4.0625 %

There is ONE 3x and TWO 2x chances, FOUR 1.25's and ONE 1.5 chance in any spin.

I will also regularly give away a share of the House to accounts who bother to set a username and have made a deposit.
This I will try to do each morning before work/school, at the same time, and will donate a percentage to the Faucet.

VeriCoin SpinGame
Use the FAUCET and send the coins to your user Deposit address to play FREE

http://verispin.nurdspace.us/example-sm.jpg

Hosted by NurdSpace
http://verispin.nurdspace.us

Last Time I saw this game was on Coino Coin, it stole my coins , dev never repaid and shortly later disappeared.
Not saying this is the case, but I wont even go to that web page, until the dev team endorses it.
pnosker

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 07:29:02 PM

As the VeriCoin SpinGame is only a day old,
It is completely understandable that no one trust anything new, with any more then they are willing to loose in any game of chance.
I have been advised by effectsToCause that it will be posted it on VeriCoin site and have put 469 coins into it for payouts.

As for fairness: The 'House Edge' is a mere .959375

Calculated as such:
1-sum(all segments)/16
The wheel has 16 segments, and the wheel sums up to 15.35
(15.35/16 = .959375) House edge on SpinGame is .959375

There is ONE 3x and TWO 2x chances, FOUR 1.25's and ONE 1.5 chance in any spin.

I will also regularly give away a share of the House to accounts who bother to set a username and have made a deposit.
This I will try to do each morning before work/school, at the same time, and will donate a percentage to the Faucet.

VeriCoin SpinGame
Use the FAUCET and send the coins to your user Deposit address to play FREE

Hosted by NurdSpace
http://verispin.nurdspace.us

Last Time I saw this game was on Coino Coin, it stole my coins , dev never repaid and shortly later disappeared.
Not saying this is the case, but I wont even go to that web page, until the dev team endorses it.

It is listed now.

Support the VeriFund Endowment.
VRC: VFEndownxxnHea9mv59kZx8c7TysGbndYx
Crindon

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 07:40:27 PM

pnosker,

You posted that these guys are accepting VeriCoin directly:

Are there any point of sale implementations being developed for a brick and mortar business? i.e. QR code generated on a screen without the use of a smartphone, say on an LCD picture frame or portable QR code printer for instances of pizza pick up on location or for delivery employees? Basically, adopting Coinkite technology without paying the high prices.

Maybe far further, but something like this on wait staff, delivery staff that can display a QR code for payment:

You could go on Shark Tank and ask for start up capital to develop this or a point of sale system for VeriCoin: (incidental publicity)
lootz
Legendary

Activity: 806
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 07:43:49 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2014, 08:21:18 PM by lootz

Happy 4th of July guys http://www.vericoinish.com

Lets make tomorrows holiday about celebrating liberty through crypto  Cheesy
pnosker

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 08:14:54 PM

pnosker,

You posted that these guys are accepting VeriCoin directly:

Are there any point of sale implementations being developed for a brick and mortar business? i.e. QR code generated on a screen without the use of a smartphone, say on an LCD picture frame or portable QR code printer for instances of pizza pick up on location or for delivery employees? Basically, adopting Coinkite technology without paying the high prices.

Maybe far further, but something like this on wait staff, delivery staff that can display a QR code for payment:

You could go on Shark Tank and ask for start up capital to develop this or a point of sale system for VeriCoin: (incidental publicity)

I wish I had time for Shark Tank. This is something we'd like a community member to start up. But yes, it's very easy to do this already if you have a wallet. There's a QR code button on the "Receive" display.

Support the VeriFund Endowment.
VRC: VFEndownxxnHea9mv59kZx8c7TysGbndYx
econcrypto5

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 08:27:02 PM

Can someone make a "Vericoin Donation Widget" in html text scripts for websites as well? i.e. http://dogewidget.bitmindo.com/
ashour

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 08:30:21 PM

Sure
AngusCanine
Legendary

Activity: 1400

To weird to live To rare to die

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 09:18:13 PM

Someone on Cryptsy stated there was an android wallet ? If so is there a link someone could share?

Www.nixplatform.io
dbshck
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2438
Merit: 1616

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 09:22:07 PM

Someone on Cryptsy stated there was an android wallet ? If so is there a link someone could share?

I guess it is an ongoing project, not available yet.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
yourstruly

Activity: 308

thrasher.

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2014, 09:25:15 PM

Your veribit system is still easy to DOS in 3 lines of code, but don't worry BlackWave Labs will open the source on BcBit so you can see how to fix your code.

You can go ahead and try to copy the other massive improvements it the concept that took us a night to write too. We don't mind either, we actually like open source code and free knowledge. That is why our server runs on linux (and all other parts of the stack are open source).

Excoin - Innovative Cryptocurrency Exchange - https://exco.in
lootz
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 09:33:40 PM

Your veribit system is still easy to DOS in 3 lines of code, but don't worry BlackWave Labs will open the source on BcBit so you can see how to fix your code.

You can go ahead and try to copy the other massive improvements it the concept that took us a night to write too. We don't mind either, we actually like open source code and free knowledge. That is why our server runs on linux.

you mean DDOS ? who is blackwave labs ?  bcbit is broken just an fyi so before they can show anyone anything they need to fix the api. (old news try to keep up)
yourstruly

Activity: 308

thrasher.

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2014, 09:40:30 PM

You can go ahead and try to copy the other massive improvements it the concept that took us a night to write too. We don't mind either, we actually like open source code and free knowledge. That is why our server runs on linux.

you mean DDOS ? who is blackwave labs ?  bcbit is broken just an fyi so before they can show anyone anything they need to fix the api. (old news try to keep up)

No i mean, DOS as in one computer using a flaw in the veribit code to shut it down.

API is working fine, and actually provides more useful information than the veribit API. BcBit has many more features and preforms better.

Veribit is a joke in the first place though, its not innovation, it is a hastily programmed gimmick touted as something special. BcBit was created to show that it could be done better, quicker and more secure. And we stand behind our code, know it is secure and that is why we will open the source.

Actual innovation to come, see you there.

Excoin - Innovative Cryptocurrency Exchange - https://exco.in
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2014, 09:46:16 PM

Hmm if we are busy, is there someone who can port "Bitcoin payments for WOOcommerce" for Wordpress into a Vericoin one. In this way everyone can receive Vericoin without pushing the BTC converter with VeriBit. Only problem is that it works with Electrum. Would be nice that we can fill in our own walletaddress. Anyone?
ashour

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 09:47:17 PM

you mean DDOS ? who is blackwave labs ?  bcbit is broken just an fyi so before they can show anyone anything they need to fix the api. (old news try to keep up)

No i mean, DOS as in one computer using a flaw in the veribit code to shut it down.

API is working fine, and actually provides more useful information than the veribit API. BcBit has many more features and preforms better.

Veribit is a joke in the first place though, its not innovation, it is a hastily programmed gimmick touted as something special. BcBit was created to show that it could be done better, quicker and more secure. And we stand behind our code, know it is secure and that is why we will open the source.

BlackCoin and VertCoin devs stole the whole idea of VeriBit , shows that BC and VTC devs run out of ideas and now copy VeriCoin
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2014, 09:49:13 PM

Dude, we had this shit yesterday, thought all was cleared then. Now you start again...in my eyes you are spreading FUD now. Can you stop that please before topic gets pages about this again, and please mail the devs about it. Just a polite question though.
lootz
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 09:55:34 PM

you mean DDOS ? who is blackwave labs ?  bcbit is broken just an fyi so before they can show anyone anything they need to fix the api. (old news try to keep up)

lol yea we have seen you work and seen you get a bounty for it and now you continue to bash VRC. If BCbit is so special why did they copy us why not be innovative and come up with a better idea since veribit is as easy as you tout. You are either on the BC dev team or you are a huge sac holder and trying to FUD. When a coin copies innovation that is not special. I have a veri-tweet module I am working on maybe they can copy that too. ROFL. Keep up the bad work
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2014, 09:56:56 PM

You are an epic troll, How many people are in the other threads doing what you do?

Its mental, please. You come here inviting trouble. Nobody in this community wins from trashing another coin copying the ideas of the VeriCoin team. Especially in our own forum, when you brought fourth this conversation.

VeriCoin will have a lot more innovation out. While others play catch up to create veribit clones for their own coin, VeriCoin already has it in the wallet. While others work on the getting it in the wallet, VeriCoin will have Fiat in wallet.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2014, 09:59:40 PM

lol yea we have seen you work and seen you get a bounty for it and now you continue to bash VRC. If BCbit is so special why did they copy us why not be innovative and come up with a better idea since veribit is as easy as you tout. You are either on the BC dev team or you are a huge sac holder and trying to FUD. When a coin copies innovation that is not special. I have a veri-tweet module I am working on maybe they can copy that too. ROFL. Keep up the bad work

He is a BC coin holder and making a BC exchange, you can see his post history a very positive BC outlook, and every other coin hes negative on as a "good samaritan for the community."

This is not a good person to deal with, instead of bringing everyone up, he looks to cut people down.

████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
Pages: « 1 ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 [322] 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: