Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:34:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 [372] 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
BITCOINBITCH

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 05:14:41 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2014, 06:55:47 PM by BITCOINBITCH

A community of hundreds, soon to be thousands, and millions working to progress the idea.

Dude your acting like a mental case, hyped into believing the propaganda continually spewed forth by Devs on all coins.
No-one in the know gives a FK about crypto anymore, the last of the ALT community's money was fleeced over 6 weeks ago.
If your still thinking Crypto is going to change something in the world you haven't been around for long, or didn't learn a thing.
Crypto has to be the lamest of shit things you could do with your life now - Because the Altcoin show is long gone.

Your future is continued fall of price, pumped occasionally by Wizzpiss.
A Veri radio station now hey, WOW! Yep that's just going to pull in thousands in investment.

Get with reality you flotsam.
Its game over! Your just pissing in the wind any btc you may have left.
And that goes for all ALT. BTC will be next.

I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery!
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
buy4crypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 05:20:19 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2014, 05:39:03 PM by buy4crypto

A community of hundreds, soon to be thousands, and millions working to progress the idea.

Dude you acting like a mental case, hyped into believing the propaganda continually spewed forth by Devs on all coins.
No-one in the know gives a FK about crypto anymore, the last of the ALT community's money was fleeced over 6 weeks ago.
If your still thinking Crypto is going to change something in the world you haven't been around for long, or didn't learn a thing.
Crypto has to be the lamest shit things you could do with your life now - Because the Altcoin show is long gone.

A Veri radio station now hey, WOW! Yep that's just going to pull in thousands in investment.

You pump Guncoin, then come to VRC thread only to TROLL with every post in this thread.

A community starts with people collecting sticks and they build small, those small stick buildings eventually turn into castles and large empires when the right people are behind it.

You can move on, The only reason you have ever come here is to promote other coins and say how bad this is. Clearly you're a Fud account.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
Fippy

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 05:31:55 PM

Dude your acting like a mental case, hyped into believing the propaganda continually spewed forth by Devs on all coins.
Crypto has to be the lamest shit things you could do with your life now - Because the Altcoin show is long gone.

I do believe we've found a newcomer to crypto who got taken like a cheap whore and now has a chip on the shoulder and a clinical case of paranoia.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
BITCOINBITCH

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 05:44:52 PM

You pump Guncoin, then come to VRC thread only to TROLL with every post in this thread.
A community starts with people collecting sticks and they build small, those small stick buildings eventually turn into castles and large empires when the right people are behind it.
You can move on, The only reason you have ever come here is to promote other coins and say how bad this it. Clearly you're a Fud account.

Every post hey? Now you see what I mean? You talk B.S.
A fud account - If it pleases your conscience to stay in denial then be my guest!
Your analogy of collecting sticks is stupid. You forgot to mention about when the real bag holders (the pumpers/whales) come back to collect.
Its how the Ponzi market works fool! Only your too dumb or naïve to admit this. The ALT market was robbed and is never coming back.
Without the community's money around anymore, which kept it padded against major spikes, its now ALL kaput.
It was about 10 Million that was ripped out over 3 months, so ALL coins are now FKD!
Because the power has been taking from the people and is now controlled dare I say by the 1%

I'm just pissed reading all the B.S. I read when the MAJOR FACTS are continually overlooked.
And you call yourself investors. FFS! Don't ever get involved with a real market with real money because your lost when it comes to economics.

I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery!
yourstruly

Activity: 308

thrasher.

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 05:49:41 PM

I noticed you finally fixed the DOS issue in Veribit I was talking about earlier in the thread using the same method we used in BcBit. If you want to pay me for the bug bounty you know my VRC address Smiley

Excoin - Innovative Cryptocurrency Exchange - https://exco.in
whisper

Activity: 267

Learn to go against your mind

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 05:53:08 PM

Leave the dev he is poor in vrc. Leave your address here I can send u some np

I noticed you finally fixed the DOS issue in Veribit I was talking about earlier in the thread using the same method we used in BcBit. If you want to pay me for the bug bounty you know my VRC address Smiley
CryptoLTD

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 06:00:06 PM

You can move on, The only reason you have ever come here is to promote other coins and say how bad this it. Clearly you're a Fud account.

Every post hey? Now you see what I mean? You talk B.S.
A fud account - If it pleases your conscience to stay in denial then be my guest!
Your analogy of collecting sticks is stupid. You forgot to mention about when the real bag holders (the pumpers/whales) come back to collect.
Its how the Ponzi market works fool! Only your too dumb or naïve to admit this. The ALT market was robbed and is never coming back.
Without the community's money around anymore, which kept it padded against major spikes, its now ALL kaput.
It was about 10 Million that was ripped out over 3 months, so ALL coins are now FKD!
Because the power has been taking from the people and is now controlled dare I say by the 1%

I'm just pissed reading all the B.S. I read when the MAJOR FACTS are continually overlooked.
And you call yourself investors. FFS! Don't ever get involved with a real market with real money because your lost when it comes to economics.

then please dump ALL of your VRC right now I will buy it, I have orders up on 3 exchanges.. people will buy it if your not happy Smiley
pnosker

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 06:00:23 PM

BCBit won't allow more than 1 concurrent send. We don't use the same technique. Plus, I thought that was going to be open source? What happened to that?

Support the VeriFund Endowment.
VRC: VFEndownxxnHea9mv59kZx8c7TysGbndYx
buy4crypto

Activity: 434

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 06:00:53 PM

Leave the dev he is poor in vrc. Leave your address here I can send u some np

He already got paid a handsome bounty, 75 USD at the time, and he persistantly trolled the dev. Look at his history in VRC, he has done nothing here but draw attention to another currency and bash this one on every level, including developers.

████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
RW-Stott

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 06:03:43 PM

Development takes time. Doug and I are working on PhDs and can't delegate 40 hours a week to coin development. David has a full-time job too.

When we released VeriCoin we had a lot of things we had been working on since Feb/March. That's why we could release so much stuff at once.

This is something people need to realize.  Almost all altcoins have dev's that have full-time jobs outside of the work that they do for their respective coins...

In fact, the only altcoin that I can think of whose team of coders' full-time job is working on the coin itself, is XC.  However, people can't expect this to be the norm, because its not.  
melfrecords

Activity: 132

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 06:39:57 PM

i hate BMW's

Is it seriously not enough for you that they've given to the community and have an honest commitment to keep on giving that you gotta bring BMW-hate into all this?

I understand where you're coming from about Audi, but let the devs work on their preferred schedule as to exclude the hiccups of relying on a third-party to meet arbitrary deadlines.

Jezus mate...take it easy. What's all that BMW fuzz about? it was a FUCKING JOKE!!!!

Hmm no, it's not a joke. They're crap cars Tongue

Ugly BMWs don't exist, only ugly Audis are everywhere...

I am glad your taste for altcoins is much better than your taste for cars Wink

One day, mate, one day when Vericoin finds it true value I hope you will dump your Audi and buy a real car Smiley

As for upcoming news or plans - or the lack of it - the future of a asset/stock/bond/coin/altcoin fully depends on the demand of the market. I hope the VRC team uses it valuable time for promotion of the coin too to create more demand for this coin, possibly even outside of the relatively small community of altcoins, by attending the right events.

Great marketing can sell even the worst products. Great products do not sell without marketing. In my opinion VRC has some great value-added features already compared to other coins. If the focus shifts to more promotion of the coin I think this is a wise decision. But even promotion are plans which the devs could also use for the schedule/roadmap of this coin.

This is not meant as anti-FUD, I like your criticism, but if there are no concrete development plans ATM according to the devs you have your answer. Even if you don't like the answer.

Happy driving !
ezimedia

Activity: 212

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 07:31:03 PM

Vericoins Here = VXCBhfbtwJDxnnQQRpUcpKKMwcsVGsT1AJ
LetsTalkBitcoin: http://ecoinincome.com.au/LetsTalkBitCoin.php
yourstruly

thrasher.

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 07:31:07 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2014, 07:42:06 PM by yourstruly

BCBit won't allow more than 1 concurrent send. We don't use the same technique. Plus, I thought that was going to be open source? What happened to that?

You have to admit I pointed it out back when I showed my last example code. If you want to talk about more improvements like I said feel free to PM me.

Your API respone implies otherwise, when initiating a second/concurrent trade.
{"error":"There has been an error, You are attempting to send again too soon after opening other transactions.  Either send along VRC or wait until the previous transaction expires."}

It still will be open source, I have just been really busy, haha seriously sorry about that - but been bogged down with my other project and family.

On a related note, I massively updated the open source ruby library https://github.com/ruby-wallet/ruby-wallet which BcBit was built on, which is freely available (also coin neutral so works for any coind based on bitcoin meaning VRC too). Once I have more time to update this library some more I should be able to get the concurrent sending working without opening up to a DOS attack too.

You will be able to find BCBit here after I make the application settings example files and prepare it for open sourcing: https://github.com/blackwavelabs

Can send bounty here:
VSRU4HRgtqHifQaXN3QkQrdTRHdWLwUGZj

melfrecords

Activity: 132

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:43:52 PM

+1000

I love it Smiley
socal

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:50:09 PM

VRC LOGO STICKERS AND PHYSICAL COIN LOTTO TICKETS ARE NOW ON SALE!!!!!

Stickers = 15 VRC / per, no limit (only 850 available)

Physical Vericoin Lotto tickets = 25 VRC / per, no limit (only 2000 available, so chances of winning are 1:2000)

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
raleit2014

Activity: 84

Crypto is the Future!

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 08:19:02 PM

Crypto Analytics reiterates its BUY rating on VRC

Findings and Target Price
http://cryptoanalytics.trade
http://cryptoanalytics.trade/vrc/

http://cryptoanalytics.trade/
1GJ6MocSnEih1tjPstsCKBxgH2PRpdBnVB
pnosker

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 08:36:38 PM

You have to admit I pointed it out back when I showed my last example code. If you want to talk about more improvements like I said feel free to PM me.

{"error":"There has been an error, You are attempting to send again too soon after opening other transactions.  Either send along VRC or wait until the previous transaction expires."}

It still will be open source, I have just been really busy, haha seriously sorry about that - but been bogged down with my other project and family.

On a related note, I massively updated the open source ruby library https://github.com/ruby-wallet/ruby-wallet which BcBit was built on, which is freely available (also coin neutral so works for any coind based on bitcoin meaning VRC too). Once I have more time to update this library some more I should be able to get the concurrent sending working without opening up to a DOS attack too.

You will be able to find BCBit here after I make the application settings example files and prepare it for open sourcing: https://github.com/blackwavelabs

Can send bounty here:

I meant multiple users can't concurrently use BCBit, at least the first few days of deployment. We had ratelimiting but no error messaging early on. You could process the trades but they wouldn't send out BTC for more than 1 tx at a time.

Thanks for the ruby wallet info. I'll pass that onto those that want to develop for VRC.

Nobody successfully exploited VeriBit. You did make us anxious with our long window which we changed (hence your bounty). But you were in no way polite with further follow up and didn't privately discuss with us any issues you saw.

Anyway, thanks for the open source contributions to the coin community. That's sincerely appreciated.

Support the VeriFund Endowment.
VRC: VFEndownxxnHea9mv59kZx8c7TysGbndYx
yourstruly

thrasher.

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 09:13:48 PM

Can send bounty here:

I meant multiple users can't concurrently use BCBit, at least the first few days of deployment. We had ratelimiting but no error messaging early on. You could process the trades but they wouldn't send out BTC for more than 1 tx at a time.

Thanks for the ruby wallet info. I'll pass that onto those that want to develop for VRC.

Nobody successfully exploited VeriBit. You did make us anxious with our long window which we changed (hence your bounty). But you were in no way polite with further follow up and didn't privately discuss with us any issues you saw.

Anyway, thanks for the open source contributions to the coin community. That's sincerely appreciated.

Oh, BCBit server background jobs were not running for the first day but I fixed the issue once I was notified. It wasn't an issue of concurrency or anything else.

You were not rate limiting before, because you were generating new VRC addresses for each API hit. Which after a while your keypool runs out, then each request starts becoming an issue as you have to refill the keypool.

I wasn't polite because the VRC community insisting I was spreading lies when I obviously found several problems with your service. The reason they were doing this is because they don't care about good code or advancing crypto, they care about their investment.

I also don't really respect seeing simplified centralized exchange services built into a wallet touted as revolutionary advances to cryptocurrencies. I legitimately think think you are developing a custom wallet and not a cryptocurrency and your work so far did does not justify a blockchain fork. Your time would have been better spent making coin neutral centralized services for several coins. Your ideas are not bad but at the same time pretending they are revolutionary is absurd considering the foundation work is open, decentralized and has literally changed the way people think about money.

I also see no reason to discuss the issues in private because you should be developing in the open, just like how 99% (Bitcoin) of the code used for VRC was developed. Also at anytime you could have messaged me directly  and asked about what I found but instead you sidestepped the issues I found and pretended you could autoblock IP addresses spamming your API (which at the time was not happening). I felt I held back since I didn't realize the other scripts I wrote to DOS your service and stopped after I realized it worked. There are other issues too I found but I haven't since tested them. 

While everyone here is obsessed with short term profits on their own investments I'm actually concerned about the continued development of cryptocurrencies as a whole which is why I bothered to tell you about the issues in your code and even provided examples in the first place. You can see that in the work I do too.

cryptoholic11

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 09:17:58 PM

^^^^Epic post, and I'm a VRC investor and believe in the team. Wells said, yourtruly.

DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 09:19:51 PM

nice to see all getting along so well almost feels like xmas  Roll Eyes

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 ... 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 [372] 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: