Bitcoin Forum
December 16, 2017, 04:00:10 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 [294] 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 ... 964 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1346476 times)
bezekal

Activity: 105

Designer, Developer, UX/UI | Ask for my Portfolio

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 12:34:17 AM

that is the most interesting altcoin i saw lately!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pnosker

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 01:19:32 AM

Pretty sure I was able to crash veribit with a few lines of code. I'll stop once I prove it works.

No your IP just got auto banned for flooding. That and we deactivated the web service.

Support the VeriFund Endowment.
VRC: VFEndownxxnHea9mv59kZx8c7TysGbndYx
kleineaap

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 02:57:16 AM

Pretty sure I was able to crash veribit with a few lines of code. I'll stop once I prove it works.

No your IP just got auto banned for flooding. That and we deactivated the web service.

Hah awesome!

| Minexcoin A new era of payments

LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
koralon

Activity: 185

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 03:13:01 AM

ROFL

Come on, let that man feel like a leet hacker for a little while.
MAD945

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 03:35:14 AM

Thats going down in the history books for future generations of Vericoin owners  Cheesy
Crindon

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 03:51:57 AM

Is J Bosch wizrig in charge of PR and marketing?

What are his background and history?
lootz
Legendary

Activity: 810

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 03:57:34 AM

What is his background and history?

Are you asking so people can start an argument lol, I don't blame you I wanna buy more cheap coins also but I cant read through that again it was painful. Just watch the you-tube videos he says all about himself for a very very long time I might add. Or ask him yourself on their next live google chat. They were anwsering my question rite through the posts under the video it was really awesome. 
Crindon

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 04:05:41 AM

Are you asking so people can start an argument lol, I don't blame you I wanna buy more cheap coins also but I cant read through that again it was painful. Just watch the you-tube videos he says all about himself for a very very long time I might add. Or ask him yourself on their next live google chat. They were anwsering my question rite through the posts under the video it was really awesome.  

No, the latest item on the Vericoin Twitter was a retweet of him. I am asking because I want to know what his background and history are. I think I read somewhere in this thread something negative about him, but it may have come from IE, so no one really knows if that is legit or not.
lootz
Legendary

Activity: 810

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 04:21:08 AM

No, the latest item on the Vericoin Twitter was a retweet of him. I am asking because I want to know what his background and history are. I think I read somewhere in this thread something negative about him, but it may have come from IE, so no one really knows how legit that is.

The best PR is us telling people about it via/ twitter, family parties, meetups, etc. In conclusion of any drama the fact is he donated to the devs with nothing asking for nothing in return but their hard work. The devs can cut him at anytime so doing something negative on his part would do nothing positive for him but just tarnish his name so no one will ever listen to him again and/or he would lose his investment. So I will believe in him and the team. Rock on guys lets take down bitcoin !!!!
patronis

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 04:26:39 AM

No, the latest item on the Vericoin Twitter was a retweet of him. I am asking because I want to know what his background and history are. I think I read somewhere in this thread something negative about him, but it may have come from IE, so no one really knows if that is legit or not.

Tricky,tricky is it a new form of starting FUD , the "shady marketing guy" approach? LOL i can tell you bad or good he did 1000% more for the coin and comunity then you will ever do in your life so stop it the guy is legit.
onsightit

Activity: 280

truth=(true?true:false);

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 04:49:29 AM

9M market cap!  Next major ATH, 72k - psyched.

VRC: VMTMcvFjZHAshmVNLY5KYVHCTqcfEnH6Bd  SLR: 8W7D6D7rortYp51BK9MSrfripSoZWyVPVr  BTC: 1LbgAsTDtyWEGjiSaguJhJbaHBPgcMnHfP  BCC: 1Ta39PK67VXTD2xnmPNo5J9KJyBVHdYmy
Crindon

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 04:59:25 AM

Tricky,tricky is it a new form of starting FUD , the "shady marketing guy" approach? LOL i can tell you bad or good he did 1000% more for the coin and comunity then you will ever do in your life so stop it the guy is legit.

Check my post history. The last thing I want to do is FUD Vericoin. What has this thread come to? Anyone who asks any legit questions and you start turning on VRC supporters?
onsightit

Activity: 280

truth=(true?true:false);

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 05:05:09 AM

Check my post history. The last thing I want to do is FUD Vericoin. What has this thread come to? Anyone who asks any legit questions and you start turning on VRC supporters?

I understand where you are coming from. If you don't know the guy, you'd like to know if the person behind PR, or anything else, is above board.  Me too.  Since i do not know him either, I have to go with the consensus that he's legit.  One of many things to weigh and sort about this coin...

VRC: VMTMcvFjZHAshmVNLY5KYVHCTqcfEnH6Bd  SLR: 8W7D6D7rortYp51BK9MSrfripSoZWyVPVr  BTC: 1LbgAsTDtyWEGjiSaguJhJbaHBPgcMnHfP  BCC: 1Ta39PK67VXTD2xnmPNo5J9KJyBVHdYmy
koralon

Activity: 185

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 05:24:49 AM

He is an investor and paying for PR himself.

He is not a man of empty promises like you.
surestrike

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 05:30:38 AM

I know Wiz, J Bosch, someone sent me a scam message and that twitter message was meant to be a private message.  

This is all that you have to know.  Wiz, is the hardest working person in crypto. Period.  He is the most honest and caring person i have ever known in crypto and exactly the way he is in the 'real' world.  This guy has done outstanding work in his real life jobs and for crypto. (there is a good reason why people will happily pay him 3 figure btc sums to work for them) If Wiz was not working as hard as he is for this coin, i cna assure you it would not see the price it is at now or the price it will be in the future, it is that simple.

There is no better man to have on board working night and day for Vericoin.  Their are big plans and deals being made that is going to take Vericoin to real life business and get Vericoin introduced to very powerful and influential people, who in turns can take vericoin from a great crypto coin, to world wide , daily use.

So please, i beg you, stop with all this doubting it is hurting the coin and having a unnecessary negative impact on wiz. Please put all of this behind us.

Also we would like to speak with someone, maybe buy4crypto about having a website designed, for vericoin news, to keep people up to date. A site like the 'dailydoge.com' would be ideal.  

So if anyone here can create something like that, please send me a message.  Many thanks.

PS: Can the moderators remove those pictures with said message that is causing this harmful doubting, thank you!

loges

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 05:38:09 AM

I know Wiz, J Bosch, someone sent me a scam message and that twitter message was meant to be a private message.  

This is all that you have to know.  Wiz, is the hardest working person in crypto. Period.  He is the most honest and caring person i have ever known in crypto and exactly the way he is in the 'real' world.  This guy has done outstanding work in his real life jobs and for crypto. (there is a good reason why people will happily pay him 3 figure btc sums to work for them) If Wiz was not working as hard as he is for this coin, i cna assure you it would not see the price it is at now or the price it will be in the future, it is that simple.

There is no better man to have on board working night and day for Vericoin.  Their are big plans and deals being made that is going to take Vericoin to real life business and get Vericoin introduced to very powerful and influential people, who in turns can take vericoin from a great crypto coin, to world wide , daily use.

So please, i beg you, stop with all this doubting it is hurting the coin and having a unnecessary negative impact on wiz. Please put all of this behind us.

Also we would like to speak with someone, maybe buy4crypto about having a website designed, for vericoin news, to keep people up to date. A site like the 'dailydoge.com' would be ideal.  

So if anyone here can create something like that, please send me a message.  Many thanks.

PS: Can the moderators remove those pictures with said message that is causing this harmful doubting, thank you!

VRC price rise is over for now and the long term.  Just look at any coin on mintpal and see the max charts.  

There is no chance VRC is gonig to 25k nevermind 30k in the next month or two and you can quote me on that. 

I hope i am proven wrong for the bag holders or the people who got caught in the dump.  This is crypto, ALWAYS cash in when you show good profits like 100%+ if you do that every time you will be very happy by the end of the year.

If you hold when the price is pumped and do not sell... keep doing that and you will end up with a many different coins that are now worth less than you paid for them. 

Always go to sleep with BTC in your wallet..... 
I found that jem from you. Who payed you to make a 180?

Crindon

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 05:41:51 AM

He is an investor and paying for PR himself.

He is not a man of empty promises like you.

I asked a legitimate question since it was posted on Twitter and a question that would clear up confusion. I don't see why you thought it was necessary for you to rip into me.
surestrike

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 05:44:43 AM

Nice quote thanks!

Lets see where VRC is in 2 weeks  (July 15th ish)  and you can quote me  on this.

"Congratulations to all VRC bag holders, i told you it is the best coin in crypto and this new 100k+ Sats price reflects that, i will go and buy my 370Z now"

But, yes 99% of coins are like that, this coin is a very rare beast and the likes of it has never been seen before.

The deals being made are going to make crypto history.  All the hard working people behind this coin are going to make history.

Also, for you really stupid people out there who still do not understand, i fell victim to a scam message, that caused these doubts. It happens.  I am just sorry that people do not understand that.
Shill

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 05:48:03 AM

VRC price rise is over for now and the long term.  Just look at any coin on mintpal and see the max charts.  

There is no chance VRC is gonig to 25k nevermind 30k in the next month or two and you can quote me on that. 

I hope i am proven wrong for the bag holders or the people who got caught in the dump.  This is crypto, ALWAYS cash in when you show good profits like 100%+ if you do that every time you will be very happy by the end of the year.

If you hold when the price is pumped and do not sell... keep doing that and you will end up with a many different coins that are now worth less than you paid for them. 

Always go to sleep with BTC in your wallet..... 
I found that jem from you. Who payed you to make a 180?

Lol, are you a glue sniffer?  It's sitting at 51k right now. There is no dump. There is not going to be a dump. You fail. I am now dumber for reading this.
T.Stuart

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 05:48:41 AM

I fell victim to a scam message, that caused these doubts. It happens.  I am just sorry that people do not understand that.

Is there really such a fuss being kicked up? I don't think anyone with any sense is that bothered by it.

███████████████████████████████U
  ████████████▌     ]████████████U
  ██████""""""       """"""██████U
  ██████                   ██████U
  ██████                   ██████U
  ████████████[     ]████████████U
  ████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████U
  ╙█████████████████████████████▀ 
    ╙█████████████████████████╜   
      `▀███████████████████▀'     
          ╙█████████████▀`         
              ╙▀███▀╜`             

.✫ Forex in crypto for everyone ✫.

Pages: « 1 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 [294] 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 ... 964 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.