Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:51:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 [362] 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
buy4crypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 03:26:21 PM

Twitter is a funny thing. This guy claimed to have 700k shares at 1 point a few days ago. You think he may have been selling? Check out twitter status's

Yesterday -

https://twitter.com/Pixelperfecti0n/status/486486913483038720

Today -

https://twitter.com/Pixelperfecti0n/status/486860764847030272

We need a good community around the coin to bring it up. Its very frustrating to see the day traders here to try to manipulate people on forum to the opposite of there own actions. If I mention to go long, its because I am long, or deep down I feel its time to go long.

A lot of people will tell you to go long, the minute they want out. Crindon went MIA after the "news" that he said was so big it would go to 500k satoshi!!!!!! He was on here 10-15 times a day with big advertisements how everything was out. He made his money, now he moves on until the rest of the people lose faith and he repeats his PnD with the next batch. Its how wallstreet does business. No care for the next person, its all numbers. People here should try to build a comunity and work on the crypto, rather than have such a focus on day trading. This can be a great thing. why sully it with manipulation trading? Greedy people =/

Unless you have proof to back your claims, STFU. I never made any such claims so stop spreading lies about me and never was on here 10-15 times a day. All I did was say good things about this coin and you start ripping into me for no reason. I kept protecting this coin from FUD by drowning them out with positive and hopeful comments and you slander me?

I further support the coin by giving my own money to the developers to help out. What the fuck are you doing for this coin? If I really were to dump, you would see a much bigger drop in price.

pnosker,

Great hangout man. How much attention do you think will be placed on the moolah.io top up/gift card at Wal-Mart as mentioned during the hangout? Do you know if AML and KYC laws will impose any restriction on this? Not trying to go all Shark Tank on you, but how feasible is it to get an exclusivity agreement with moolah.io and Vericoin meaning it would be a VeriCoin card, VeriCoin logos all over the gift card, but "serviced by moolah.io." If you can pull this off, you will align faster with your strategic mission for VeriCoin, not as something to take out Litecoin or take out Bitcoin, but to revolutionize the sphere entirely.

You have a VeriFund address in your sig, but do you have a personal VeriCoin address, like for day to day expenses, rent, food, drink, etc? Do you do much work with PCR, real-time RT-PCR, protein assays, etc?

Thanks. We'll discuss it with Moolah tomorrow. I doubt we will be able to get exclusivity through them, however, we might be able to make a VeriCoin Card at some point.

Any donations to me can be made to the entire dev team: VPScASYV5DAMDrf5vPAooKJp77wXvdBHRj though it would pain me greatly to sell coin. I don't have any trouble making my day-to-day expenses, so please save your coin if you want to keep me alive. I make enough money as a graduate fellow along with decent patent royalties.

I do a lot of protein assays (I'm a drug designer), occasional PCR, very rare RT-PCR. Lots of NMR, molecular dynamics, and the like.

There will be an incoming amount shortly. 1,500 VRC. This is to be divided equally to the three developers.

The only stipulation is that this cannot be used for VeriCoin development purposes. It is for purely personal use only. You can use it to buy a meal(s), coffee, drinks, books, help out a friend, to defray the cost of computer hardware, new electronics, or anything else, etc. I was hoping that you would "cash out" when VRC reaches 100,000 satoshis, but feel free to cash out whenever you want. Enjoy.

edit:
http://blocks.vericoin.info/tx/4505a136335104fc4bb17c64474858c1012edf86b8e25a6db18bccfe78a44faa

Crindon, I don't have proof, just speculation based on your wildly promotional attitude then lack of involvement for weeks at a time. Its good you tip the developers. Everyone with the ability should!

You might mistake me, like you have as a person negative on VeriCoin. At the time you where pumping hard. A lot of that came from the top to, and I wasn't happy with any of it to be quite frank. I am not here to see VeriCoin at any x price before a certain date. I benefit from community growth as my idea is building a support structure around cryptos that can make a difference in the future.

So am I here for reasons beneficial to myself? Yes. But I am one of the only ones who is here looking out for your average everyday guy. As I would love to have them around the community for years to come. I only own a couple thousand VeriCoin and I do that because people who expressed interest to work with me want to be paid in VeriCoin. I only have so much money and I need this to grow a business. You and the wild pumping makes the dips harder to handle and the games more intense. This takes the people vital to sustaining long term growth and scares them off.

As for what I do for the community... Its small scale right now because that is what I can do. I am working to better my design skills and honing business ideas so I can attract the right talent to work with me. My focus is on great technology, not VeriCoins, or making x % off a trade. I am here to try to grow the comunity of the coins who move technology forward, not the coin price.

As for the latest Idea today. I have already contracted out a deal with a graphic design business local here. I am just working on how I can make the physical coins work for each crypto. RealCoinShop.com Within a few months hopefully we will be selling physical coins and clothing apparel for every crypto going. And if this one doesn't catch on I have 150+ more crypto domains that I will continue to work on.

So, I am trying to do something. I think my impact is more meaningful in the longterm than you picking up cheap VRC and unloading them on others after your forum PnD campaign ends.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 03:34:55 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2014, 04:09:59 PM by buy4crypto

It just so happens to be that VRC is my favorite coin right now. So when we launch that website in the fall of this year, we will be doing a majority of our giveaway in VRC shwag.

A big difference in Pumping and Promoting, Crindon. Try to promote the coin and I would respect you. Pump the coin you become another PnD clown.

While I am on twitter DM'ing Venture capitalists like Tim Draper about VeriCoin, You are doing what?

Spend your time more wisely than coming on here picking fights with a big VeriCoin supporter.  Huh

████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
jobnotfound

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 04:19:42 PM

Spend your time more wisely... 

Truth.
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 04:58:41 PM

Sorry to say, but what happened with the dev team and the trustful support from others? The coin is slowly dying and no reaction at all from dev team. FIAT/VRC is the fault of Moolah, but i have my doubts about that. You said they would release it within a few days and that was a week ago. Now they have serious problems and now there are rumors they are busy with another company, but they can't say something about it.

Also the BTC conference. It should be something big, but it was more big news a few weeks ago then a week before the conference. Perhaps a roadmap whats going on that day on the conference would be nice or is there just a stand with printed flyers and just the release of the new wallet? Do you have speaking time? Do you have the attention from a huge collegeroom or like i said, just a stand hidden somewhere in a corner?

Don't get me wrong, i have a huge stack of VRC's, but it does not feel "special" anymore. Why? Because what will happen after the conference? i don't hear a single word about that. When i stepped in you guys has a very nice roadmap, huge volume on the exchanges, one after another feature came out and more were discussed. And now.......it's just silence and a coin which becomes more and more less valuable.

Did someone also downloaded @Yzord his prediction of VRC?
PositivelyInsane

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 05:00:02 PM

honestly, is the price being kept down prior to moolah integration? so that more people can buy #vrc cheap with fiat? would make sense..i for one would.. i hope i am correct..patience is a virtue..
raleit2014

Activity: 84

Crypto is the Future!

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 05:00:18 PM

Crypto Analytics Rates VRC as a BUY!

Full Opinion and findings along with Target Price

http://cryptoanalytics.trade
http://cryptoanalytics.trade/vrc/

http://cryptoanalytics.trade/
1GJ6MocSnEih1tjPstsCKBxgH2PRpdBnVB
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 05:02:13 PM

Stop SPAMMING!!!!!
PositivelyInsane

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 05:04:59 PM

thats not a very high target for the next 5 months..i was expecting like $1 end July
pnosker

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 05:36:23 PM

Sorry to say, but what happened with the dev team and the trustful support from others? The coin is slowly dying and no reaction at all from dev team. FIAT/VRC is the fault of Moolah, but i have my doubts about that. You said they would release it within a few days and that was a week ago. Now they have serious problems and now there are rumors they are busy with another company, but they can't say something about it.

Also the BTC conference. It should be something big, but it was more big news a few weeks ago then a week before the conference. Perhaps a roadmap whats going on that day on the conference would be nice or is there just a stand with printed flyers and just the release of the new wallet? Do you have speaking time? Do you have the attention from a huge collegeroom or like i said, just a stand hidden somewhere in a corner?

Don't get me wrong, i have a huge stack of VRC's, but it does not feel "special" anymore. Why? Because what will happen after the conference? i don't hear a single word about that. When i stepped in you guys has a very nice roadmap, huge volume on the exchanges, one after another feature came out and more were discussed. And now.......it's just silence and a coin which becomes more and more less valuable.

The coin is not dying. Maybe the price is down a little bit, but that's not our primary concern. Moolah has told us today that they expect their end of the integration will be ready tomorrow, which means we test and when it passes the test, we release the FIAT integrated wallet.

We are going to the NABTC conference. We will not have a table. We are going to network with large companies and try to get them to integrate VRC to their ecosystems. We also have meetings setup with some VeriCoin Incubator project developers for their building of new VRC products. We aren't going to be hanging out in a corner. The conference is full of lectures from great names in Crypto which we are looking forward to. We are also going to network the hell out of it.

Sorry the coin doesn't feel special anymore. I'm not sure what it takes to keep you impressed. Either way, we're working to make VeriCoin the best payment system there is.

Support the VeriFund Endowment.
VRC: VFEndownxxnHea9mv59kZx8c7TysGbndYx
ReRunRod

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 05:41:06 PM

There will be an incoming amount shortly. 1,500 VRC. This is to be divided equally to the three developers.

The only stipulation is that this cannot be used for VeriCoin development purposes. It is for purely personal use only. You can use it to buy a meal(s), coffee, drinks, books, help out a friend, to defray the cost of computer hardware, new electronics, or anything else, etc. I was hoping that you would "cash out" when VRC reaches 100,000 satoshis, but feel free to cash out whenever you want. Enjoy.

edit:
http://blocks.vericoin.info/tx/4505a136335104fc4bb17c64474858c1012edf86b8e25a6db18bccfe78a44faa

Thank you very much for your generosity. I'll put it towards my BMW M3 fund :-D.

Saving mine for a Tesla S Wink
Crindon

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 06:53:05 PM

The coin is not dying. Maybe the price is down a little bit, but that's not our primary concern. Moolah has told us today that they expect their end of the integration will be ready tomorrow, which means we test and when it passes the test, we release the FIAT integrated wallet.

We are going to the NABTC conference. We will not have a table. We are going to network with large companies and try to get them to integrate VRC to their ecosystems. We also have meetings setup with some VeriCoin Incubator project developers for their building of new VRC products. We aren't going to be hanging out in a corner. The conference is full of lectures from great names in Crypto which we are looking forward to. We are also going to network the hell out of it.

Sorry the coin doesn't feel special anymore. I'm not sure what it takes to keep you impressed. Either way, we're working to make VeriCoin the best payment system there is.

Pnosker, regarding networking, would you consider getting plastic cards to give out? They are a little pricier, but worth it since they have a more powerful effect on people. After a social interaction, people like to take something physical out of it in order to submit to a call to action. A cool and clear plastic business card would fit perfectly. I use these guys, they've been great:

http://www.plasmadesign.co.uk/us-price-list/

(translucent plastic, you'll need to scroll down a little)

I got cards ready in days (designed and shipped overseas outside of the UK to North America) when I was presenting at a last-minute conference. People loved the cards and didn't throw them out. If your team can whip up a quick and simple design for a business card or something advertising the website (logo+slogan+website+email), they can do a quick turn around through their designers, then they will do a proof (lightening fast). They can FedEx Express the cards to you in NJ really quickly and it should be in time before TNABC on July 19/July 20. The cards are extremely professional looking and it can have a positive and profound effect on new and potential investors. Please let me know your thoughts on this as this is an added way to stand out from the noise at the conference.

Something incidental would be to ask them to accept Bitcoin/VeriCoin on their website.
MAD945

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 06:58:03 PM

Hey Pat,

I am always thoroughly impressed with you and the dev team. You guys are always 100% professional! Thank you for all your hard work.

People need to realize that Vercoin was launched in May...look how far this coin has come in that short amount of time! No other coin that I know of has progressed at this pace. The community seriously needs to sit back have a beer or smoke a joint. This stuff takes time and the Devs will deliever!

I am investing in the future of this coin and not looking to take my profit and leave with the "Next big Pump". Look at Bitcoin...seems a lot of you would of missed the boat on that one because of your impatience. Just chill, sit back and watch the magic.

Remember - no other coin has developers, the innovation or the community that Vericoin has.
PositivelyInsane

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 07:10:12 PM

Hey Pat,

I am always thoroughly impressed with you and the dev team. You guys are always 100% professional! Thank you for all your hard work.

People need to realize that Vercoin was launched in May...look how far this coin has come in that short amount of time! No other coin that I know of has progressed at this pace. The community seriously needs to sit back have a beer or smoke a joint. This stuff takes time and the Devs will deliever!

I am investing in the future of this coin and not looking to take my profit and leave with the "Next big Pump". Look at Bitcoin...seems a lot of you would of missed the boat on that one because of your impatience. Just chill, sit back and watch the magic.

Remember - no other coin has developers, the innovation or the community that Vericoin has.

i'm with you
pnosker

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 07:14:32 PM

Pnosker, regarding networking, would you consider getting plastic cards to give out? They are a little pricier, but worth it since they have a more powerful effect on people. After a social interaction, people like to take something physical out of it in order to submit to a call to action. A cool and clear plastic business card would fit perfectly. I use these guys, they've been great:

http://www.plasmadesign.co.uk/us-price-list/

(translucent plastic, you'll need to scroll down a little)

I got cards ready in days (designed and shipped overseas outside of the UK to North America) when I was presenting at a last-minute conference. People loved the cards and didn't throw them out. If your team can whip up a quick and simple design for a business card or something advertising the website (logo+slogan+website+email), they can do a quick turn around through their designers, then they will do a proof (lightening fast). They can FedEx Express the cards to you in NJ really quickly and it should be in time before TNABC on July 19/July 20. The cards are extremely professional looking and it can have a positive and profound effect on new and potential investors. Please let me know your thoughts on this as this is an added way to stand out from the noise at the conference.

Something incidental would be to ask them to accept Bitcoin/VeriCoin on their website.

Thanks for the recommendation. I'll look into it tonight!

Support the VeriFund Endowment.
VRC: VFEndownxxnHea9mv59kZx8c7TysGbndYx
RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 07:41:32 PM

It still feels special to those of us who share your vision..

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
onsightit

Activity: 308

truth=(true?true:false);

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 08:34:32 PM

The is pretty big news for virtual currency, in general...

http://www.bloomberg.com/video/brace-yourself-for-the-winklevoss-bitcoin-etf-sITHeFwvSlWO7YMDSL9n7A.html

I think it's a brilliant strategy to go with the ticker "COIN", as we all know Bitcoin will not be king forveri forever.

VRC: VMTMcvFjZHAshmVNLY5KYVHCTqcfEnH6Bd  SLR: 8W7D6D7rortYp51BK9MSrfripSoZWyVPVr  BTC: 1LbgAsTDtyWEGjiSaguJhJbaHBPgcMnHfP  BCC: 1Ta39PK67VXTD2xnmPNo5J9KJyBVHdYmy
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 08:43:01 PM

It still feels special to those of us who share your vision..

Yes, I'd have to agree, the expectations and demands for instantaneous results from some community members in this industry are staggeringly unrealistic, in my opinion.

This coin project is still above and beyond many others.

Patrick, you and the rest of the team have no reason to feel you are not doing enough when what you have accomplished in such a short time is so extraordinary.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
ReRunRod

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 09:42:17 PM

Hasn't been a yr since this coin came out. BTC has been out for 2+ yrs and still hasn't seen half of the stuff this coin offers. This coin is growing better and better by the day!! Sitting patiently waiting for the moon Smiley
alwa1

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 09:51:09 PM

Still holding my vericoins the best is yet to come.
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 10:00:29 PM

106,000 VeriCoins and increasing held outside of the top 1,000 wallets (a lot of those are exchanges like mintpal holding several hundred peoples)

Last check a day or so ago that number was 25% smaller. That is a great trend towards distribution.

Pages: « 1 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 [362] 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: