Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:25:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 [300] 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
aciddbboy

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 01:02:54 PM

Hi ,

I am still having some issues with the enchription of my vericoin wallet .

Couple days ago i enchripted my wallet , create some new adress using the pssphrase with no issue at all .  Next morning i try to send vericoins and somehow the passphrase i was using yesterday does not work .

Lucky me i only had 0,1 vrc and i assumed that somehow i fucked it up.  Today , i create a new wallet . I deleted the wallet.data file and downloaded the wallet again and enchripited it .  

Again , i could create some new adress with no issues , the passphrase was correct . I wrote it down in 3 different places .  After 10 minuts , i try again the same procedure and the passphrase is incorrect !!

So i decided to do the same procedure one more time . This time the passphrase used to enchript my wallet was one sentence i would always remember . Anyway i also wrote it down on my computer .

Guess what? Exacltly the same issue . It would work the first 3 or 4 times i entered the passphrase but eventually will say passphrase incorrect no matter if i copy/paste if i write becasue i remember etc..

Am i crazy ? What am i missing here? Anyone with the same issue ?  

This is so so weird :S .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ancientcoins
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 01:06:22 PM

Intentions are obvious, instead of PMing the devs, his main concern isn't with the fact that there is a small and easily fixable flaw in Veribit (something new and incredible), it is with the code isn't open source for people (such as a developer as himself) to see and rip off.  Other coins wished they had something as innovative as Veribit as it allows the coin to be accepted everywhere Bitcoin is.  

His long term interest in the coin is not high as before yesterday he didn't own 250 VRC.
Or perhaps he is FUDing so he can buy in low. Either way ignore is useful in this situation

P.S. Newegg has been added to vendors that accept Bitcoin/Vericoin!

If you think people want open source code is so they can rip it off you are a moron.

Also veribit is dead simple to reproduce, and a good programmer could do it better without nearly as many issues.

mamm coin is going to implement it soon

*a partnership with bitcoinshop is not nearly the same.

Talk is cheap. Fact is no other coin has something like Veribit and
even if the ease of repdoucibility true, it has to be done with a coin that people believe in that has value, distribution and the whole package

agree only talk yet, but once implemented it will be huge, its a coin to keep a eye on. veribit was the first but will not be the only one

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
xCryptoManiaX

Activity: 361
Merit: 137

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 01:09:55 PM

Intentions are obvious, instead of PMing the devs, his main concern isn't with the fact that there is a small and easily fixable flaw in Veribit (something new and incredible), it is with the code isn't open source for people (such as a developer as himself) to see and rip off.  Other coins wished they had something as innovative as Veribit as it allows the coin to be accepted everywhere Bitcoin is.  

His long term interest in the coin is not high as before yesterday he didn't own 250 VRC.
Or perhaps he is FUDing so he can buy in low. Either way ignore is useful in this situation

If you think people want open source code is so they can rip it off you are a moron.

Also veribit is dead simple to reproduce, and a good programmer could do it better without nearly as many issues.

You're a walking cliche and talk is cheap. Fact is no other coin has something like Veribit and
even if the ease of repdoucibility true, it's the idea that counts (not the oh that's easy why didn't I think of Google or Facebook before it became big, ANY "good" programmer could have done that stance) it has to be done with a coin that people believe in that has value, distribution and the whole package

agree only talk yet, but once implemented it will be huge, its a coin to keep a eye on. veribit was the first but will not be the only one

again a partnership with a website that accepts Bitcoin is different from Veribit and the second part was directed to yourstruly

ancientcoins
Legendary

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 01:13:50 PM

You're a walking cliche and talk is cheap. Fact is no other coin has something like Veribit and
even if the ease of repdoucibility true, it's the idea that counts (not the oh that's easy why didn't I think of Google or Facebook before it became big, ANY "good" programmer could have done that stance) it has to be done with a coin that people believe in that has value, distribution and the whole package

again a partnership with a website that accepts Bitcoin is different from Veribit

im not talking about the partnership, with bitcoin shop, they will create a function where mamm can be paid anywhere where btc accepted. im sure veribit idea is not  patented

.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
buy4crypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 01:19:59 PM

even if the ease of repdoucibility true, it has to be done with a coin that people believe in that has value, distribution and the whole package

Kind of like saying Bitcoin was the first, but not the only one. Whats its price doing?

The team with the innovation and first mover advantage wins in crypto. And VeriCoin has checkmate on everything relevant to people today. VeriCoin is beating Bitcoin as a reference. And look at Bitcoins price.

If you told me to look at crypto today and pick one, not knowing history or price today. I would pick VeriCoin, wouldn't you?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
ancientcoins
Legendary

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 01:22:48 PM

Kind of like saying Bitcoin was the first, but not the only one. Whats is price doing?

The team with the innovation and first mover advantage wins in crypto. And VeriCoin has checkmate on everything relevant to people today. VeriCoin is beating Bitcoin as a reference. And look at Bitcoins price.

If you told me to look at crypto today and pick one, not knowing history or price today. I would pick VeriCoin, wouldn't you?

i am no way saying mamm is better than vrc, i hold vrc an continue to hold. i had to sell some to buy more mamm, im just saying they would be next one to do it unless others haven't planned it already.

if i was saying mamm is better than vrc, then sorry dude, but vrc is better.

.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 01:29:24 PM

Kind of like saying Bitcoin was the first, but not the only one. Whats is price doing?

i am no way saying mamm is better than vrc, i hold vrc an continue to hold. i had to sell some to buy more mamm, im just saying they would be next one to do it unless others haven't planned it already.

Not saying mamm is good or bad, I never heard of it. I am just expressing how in the past being first had proven to be a big boost for a coins support from the community.

Litecoin was the first big scrypt alt. So it became big after bitcoin, but never reached its level. Now you have a coins trying to do something bigger than litecoin, and bitcoin.

The next step in crypto evolution isn't a mining one, but a shift to a more adopted one.

Being able to bring in more people to use your currency will be what takes the next coin up. If the past is proven to repeat itself, this coin has the best chance of any in market to surpass litecoin this year. In time, maybe 1-3 years. If development continues to outpace bitcoin, I see no reason it couldn't compete.

████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
ancientcoins
Legendary

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 01:36:19 PM

Not saying mamm is good or bad, I never heard of it. I am just expressing how in the past being first had proven to be a big boost for a coins support from the community.

Litecoin was the first big scrypt alt. So it became big after bitcoin, but never reached its level. Now you have a coins trying to do something bigger than litecoin, and bitcoin.

The next step in crypto evolution isn't a mining one, but a shift to a more adopted one.

Being able to bring in more people to use your currency will be what takes the next coin up. If the past is proven to repeat itself, this coin has the best chance of any in market to surpass litecoin this year. In time, maybe 1-3 years. If development continues to outpace bitcoin, I see no reason it couldn't compete.

totally agree with you there, other coins will add the coin and rise. you can make money of it,  but vrc looks like the complete package. drk is good but too shady and countless forks

.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
xCryptoManiaX

Activity: 361
Merit: 137

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 01:43:59 PM

Yeah nothing against mamm as I held a lot at some point but I think it's important to invest in innovators such as the VRC team rather than copies of innovation. Anyone can copy something to sell but it's the delivery and adoption that counts.
An in wallet fiat exchange will be implemented today as well, I don't know of any other coins that are coming out with innovative releases at such astounding speed

dwords

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 01:46:17 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2014, 02:57:25 PM by dwords

{{Regarding anonymity, does blackcoin have any anonymity features like darkcoin?}}

No, but neither does darkcoin yet. There is a possibility we could encourage the developers to add it after darksend is open source

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=521328.msg5898153#msg5898153

Quote from: yourstruly
I poste a few pages back, I have been working on an alt coin exchange for over a year. Just finished my masters in CS. I going to make a BC centric exchange and hope others will follow.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469640.msg5904891#msg5904891

------------------------------

ETA - I do not have any BC but think the Dev is doing amazing things. Don't understand why it is not rocketing.
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 01:48:42 PM

Yeah nothing against mamm as I held a lot at some point but I think it's important to invest in innovators such as the VRC team rather than copies of innovation. Anyone can copy something to sell but it's the delivery and adoption that counts.
An in wallet fiat exchange will be implemented today as well, I don't know of any other coins that are coming out with innovative releases at such astounding speed

Bank accounts really detur a lot of people. Now add in the crypto crowd, who generally tends to be paranoid on some level.

You will have a lot of people utilizing this credit card feature.

Now will it be a wash, because a lot of people trade out to another coin? On some level yes.

But the news, and adoption rate of VRC will dramatically increase, which will lead to more adoption, more innovation, and a community that grows to meet the value of the coin.

P0PFrag

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 03:44:10 PM

https://twitter.com/pnosker/status/483931433992732672
jklike

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 04:01:39 PM

the price is so high.
i should buy some coins.is it right?
7vpo

Activity: 503
Merit: 500

Na Zdorovie!

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 04:06:31 PM

the price is so high.

Really, 56K is max price until July 19...

If you buy, maybe you win.

It is not investment advice
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 04:08:52 PM

the price is so high.

Really, 56K is max price until July 4...

Whats going to happen on July 4th?
7vpo

Na Zdorovie!

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 04:15:12 PM

the price is so high.

Really, 56K is max price until July 4...

Whats going to happen on July 4th?

Ex. July 19  Kiss
kenboy

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 04:15:55 PM

why the vrc are so hot?why?
7vpo

Na Zdorovie!

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 04:19:49 PM

The reason is Evan Smiley

...And intelligence and devs of VRC Smiley Grin  Tongue
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 04:22:51 PM

Functionality.

Its the first crypto team capable of making a wallet that focuses on the consumer having ease of use.

They made it so you can buy anything with Bitcoin through your VeriCoin wallet, something no alt to date has done. At that point what would most other alts have done? Stopped there. Before another alt even gets a VeriBit type clone in their own wallet, Vericoin team is coming out with another first, FIAT to VRC within the wallet.

Simply amazing what is going on here, don't look at the price, price does not matter, look at what this coin does for you compared to other coins, take out the name, take out the pumps and dumps. what coin offers you the most right now? VeriCoin and Bitcoin, No other is close at this stage in the game. The market will adjust to the price. So many people made large profits, taking some gains is natural.

The developers here are smart and moving the technology forward. If you are here to invest in crypto with coins then you will have to deal with volatility.

This innovation brings people who wish to develop services around a coin. And that brings more community, and more services to the coin. Don't follow the price to much in everyday trading, cryptos are often manipulated short term at the benefit of people with larger accounts than the next.

ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 04:25:20 PM

the price is so high.

Just wait, and buy around 40k, 40k now looking good for buy.
Pages: « 1 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 [300] 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: