Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:45:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 [370] 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
buy4crypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 01:49:14 PM

I was reading up on some other bitcointalk discussions and I found this one Veri-relevant.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=355212.msg3804008#msg3804008

This guy, Though I have not read all his material. In this post outlines a case why VeriCoin could be superior to Bitcoin. This guy claims 3 issues why bitcoin would potentially fail in the end. Each one of them has been addressed by VeriCoin. See link below

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=602041.msg7777766#msg7777766

This first article was written in December, way before VeriCoins inception. The second article posted in past day from Doug, developer of VeriCoin.

When people get to know VeriCoin more and more you will not be able to stop this from bulling over every coin right up to the old goat Bitcoin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 01:58:20 PM

We will see a huge rise of vrc as soon as germany wins the worldcup and the walletfiat implementation comes. i suggest arround 130k next stop maybe 150K and than a steady rise from 100K to whos knows what lvl because some llongtherms from professional world will play arround with this crypto after PR and TNABC.

New website and Flat UI on 19th july and than we will see a new road map showing plans till the end of this year. There will be topics like decentrelize verisend and veribit (i have made some thoughts about how that can work will release a concept at the end of july about this).
Merchant adoption of Vericoin throught PR and community.
Asia/African/latin and europe relations. (Comminty expand)
FinanceMarket adoption. (I see bitcoin and Vericoin get tradet together)

(My own prediction /visions)

We as community can spread the word in local positions for our selves.
For example i live in germany and i am planning about how spread the Vericoin arround my place. I want to creat a cryptoclub in my college to educate people about cryptcurrency and why this is important for the world ( thanks to Doug for his great assay it might become handy for my speechs ^^). And also explain the benefits of PoS coins like Vericoin.
Also i want to create 100 high quality paperwallets with 5vrc on it and instructions how to use it and how they can get started on vrc.

i see us all as one community can do great things together and who know maybe it is us who fight now for the currency of the future.
maybe many of us are just profit oriented, maybe others few gives a shit about this coin and hold them just on a diversification.
But at the end of the day its is us! The community whos decides which coin is worth fight for and which coins end up beeing dead.
i decided for vericoin to live and i will spread the word, donate as much as i can , support the dev ... in a nutshell i fight.

not because i find the Coins applications superior innovativ ,
but because i decided the world is ready for a workin, easy , fast decentrelization trusted currency that is capable to distribute monetary independence to everyone from a homeless brazilian young men to an intire 1st world Country like Germany because the first way how fairness can be distributed is when the payment of good hard work is universally fair!

and THAT is no way possible with fiat. Because Banks are in their roots not fair.

You all are pleased to joint this fight. On every scale! from telling your friends about Vericoin to Pay your employees in Vericoin and beyond.

Make tutorial videos , share on socialnetworks , sing about it , draw picture , make vericoin themepartys , be wild!

Because... we only just begun here.

is that so? I have 3 words for you...

Double top reversal
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:02:13 PM

So tell me, BadAss, has there EVER been a double-top that didn't reverse? Or one that didn't go up a bit and down a bit then up a bit more and so on?

'TA' is not science, otherwise it would be fact instead of speculation.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 02:03:41 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2014, 02:17:25 PM by buy4crypto

Someone wants to get back in cheaper  Grin

A double top has nothing to do with where this is going. When a shift in technology such as this occurs, Its a paradigm shift.

If people shift from Bitcoin to VeriCoin, due to security, decentralization, or any other concern it will be silly to think people complained a about a couple thousand satoshis when this has potential to replace bitcoin. The first coin to date with a brandable name, great, open team and a clear vision. This may be the coin that peals back the stigma from crypto in general and what bitcoin has become.

One thing is for sure, VeriCoin is a breathe of fresh air from all these PnD's.

████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 02:47:49 PM

I am an old stock holder and work and act like forex/stock do...i can't help that. but i promise you this...the double top reversal like how it is now on the chart has every single aspect of it. That is why i am asking for more details on the long run, but there aren't any i suppose, because we hear not much anymore since a week or so.

Sorry to hear people think i'm fudding. But like I said yesterday, this market is a quick one. My prediction is that after the BTC conference the chart will show us deep red figures. And I hold a lot of VRC's, so i am trying to get a hold on some news for the future...but then again, there is none Sad
CryptoLTD

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:58:35 PM

I am an old stock holder and work and act like forex/stock do...i can't help that. but i promise you this...the double top reversal like how it is now on the chart has every single aspect of it. That is why i am asking for more details on the long run, but there aren't any i suppose, because we hear not much anymore since a week or so.

Sorry to hear people think i'm fudding. But like I said yesterday, this market is a quick one. My prediction is that after the BTC conference the chart will show us deep red figures. And I hold a lot of VRC's, so i am trying to get a hold on some news for the future...but then again, there is none Sad

There is some, you were responded to at least once yesterday, showing the outline for the next few weeks.
pnosker

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:58:48 PM

Sorry, we are not releasing anything other information beyond the 2 week timeline.

Support the VeriFund Endowment.
VRC: VFEndownxxnHea9mv59kZx8c7TysGbndYx
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 03:01:48 PM

There is plenty of news. Its out, and being worked on.

Have you built anything like this? If you have not I would suggest a bit of humility. Do not put expectations on what / how fast something should be developed because you want it to solely keep up with the headlines of the thousands of alts out there.

They are moving at a breakneck speed. To get the current releases out, do you think they would be best served holding your hand here in the forum, outlining for the competition what they are doing? You think, as an investor, like you claim to be, you would rather see them lose the advantage by talking about it?

Come on, use some common sense or hit the road jack. Its starting to get annoying. These are not stocks, manipulation here can happen with much less liquidity than a bluechip stock. "DBL" tops are easily made when someone wants to take it through thin resistance and then create a panic. Look at the volume that created your precious dbl top, it was laughable, with no attempt to break the prior resistance. It was clearly manipulated pattern by someone accumulating large right now.

I worked with the same stock and charts you did since my first highschool investment with money I made during a summer job. It was AOL and it went bonkers. After that I had success with SIRI when Howard stern signed up. So, charts can be a help, but also, news and relevant events make you take a chart, and throw it out the window. In a few days from now, such an event will take place within the VeriCoin network.

BadAss.Sx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 03:21:31 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2014, 03:35:51 PM by BadAss.Sx

Sorry, we are not releasing anything other information beyond the 2 week timeline.

Tell me why that is? Because with that statement you are saying that we have to believe you on your pretty blue eyes (do you have them Tongue?). I found it a rather strange statement, because you guys always told us what the roadmap was until the lengt of July 19th. No 2 weeks agreement like you state now.

I will tell you my prediction of Vericoin and believe me, I REALLY hope I'm wrong, but i have seen many things over the past few years.

Everyone is holding their bag of coins, not for staking, but because of the BTC conference. This conference and it's outcome is crucial for Vericoin. Why? Because there are no other plans ahead. I don't hear a thing from that PR company, Wizrig has his winter sleep, devs are strangely quiet and the coin is slowly losing it's value. In times like these any little bit of news is welcome to keep your investors happy. That's how the game must be played. If the outcome of the conference is not a good as we had hoped, then we seriously have a problem. Because people are gonna dump it asap. And you know why? You did not even have a backup plan or are not willing to share it with your stockholders. And that, my friend, is a hiccup in the endless trust we give you all.

Think about it. No FUD, no offense...just an advice.

There is plenty of news. Its out, and being worked on.

Come on bro...which news? The FIAT/VRC which is terribly delayed and everyone is pointing to each other, but no outcome? Or the Android wallet? Something which is certainly nice, that's for sure, but not ground breaking. You are saying that VRC is a fresh breath into crypto land (or something), but to be honest, I am getting very skeptic. There are no sparkles anymore like in end June, no screaming Wizrig on T or ground breaking innovations. How about decentralized ideas? What is the innovation VRC is having for the future? the only innovation i see is a uprising chart before the conference. Sorry, i have to look trough my stock glasses. It's all about money and innovation. Like i said, innovation is almost none, so money is the only thing left. And we all know what humankind do when it goes about money.

And again, no FUD, no offense, but i try to open up a discussion point before the conference is there. Just saying: we are not releasing any news beyond 2 weeks....sorry, that's not what most of us want to hear. And according to your style in the beginning of VRC, I don't think you are happy with that to.

Peace bro's
CryptoLTD

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:28:18 PM

Tell me why that is? Because with that statement you are saying that we have to believe you on your pretty blue eyes (do you have them Tongue?). I found it a rather strange statement, because you guys always told us what the roadmap was until the lengt of July 19th. No 2 weeks agreement like you state now.

I will tell you my prediction of Vericoin and believe me, I REALLY hope I'm wrong, but i have seen many things over the past few years.

Everyone is holding their bag of coins, not for staking, but because of the BTC conference. This conference and it's outcome is crucial for Vericoin. Why? Because there are no other plans ahead. I don't hear a thing from that PR company, Wizrig has his winter sleep, devs are strangely quiet and the coin is slowly losing it's value. In times like these any little bit of news is welcome to keep your investors happy. That's how the game must be played. If the outcome of the conference is not a good as we had hoped, then we seriously have a problem. Because people are gonna dump it asap. And you know why? You did not even have a backup plan or are not willing to share it with your stockholders. And that, my friend, is a hiccup in the endless trust we give you all.

Its not a stock.
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 03:31:42 PM

I'm sorry, but people who trade on "wizrigs" words, and BS pictures deserve to sell and take a loss. That guy is.. I don't know. Hard to judge someones intentions prior to an outcome as I prefer to give people benefit of the doubt. But the ones who talk the talk, and don't walk the walk... Are the ones you need to watch out for in my experience. That type of person is all smoke and mirrors.

The people who put out products, and then talk about them, Or go to the meeting, and after a deal is signed talk about it. Are the ones you watch for. I think maybe the developers are learning from earlier mistakes and doing the right thing. They had been promised things by people unable to achieve there own deadlines. In the face of it, it might look bad on VRC team for those expecting a pace such as the last few weeks. But, what they have done, so far the past few days to move on and look to the future has been a HUGE step in the right direction. Don't pester them for pumps to make the price jump, or to calm your nerves. Let them better the technology and the money will come in.

Again, THIS IS NOT A STOCK. The technology and its usefulness at the end of the day is what will create its STEADY price increase. Pumps and dumps are what create panic and volatility so the day traders can come in and poach money from panic'd investors.

pnosker

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:37:48 PM

We aren't releasing anything past then because the further away a date is, the less reliable our predictions of release are. You don't need to believe me. You can sell the coin or buy the coin. I don't control you or anybody else besides me.

I don't know if you noticed, but we missed the FIAT deadline because Moolah didn't finish when they told us they would. We don't want to do that again.

This is not a company. Investor happiness doesn't directly affect me. I'm not selling off my coins. I don't care about short term price. I don't need to wine and dine anybody and I don't need to lie to anybody's face to get them to buy the coin. They do it because they trust the team, the coin, and they believe in the goals we have. We are not a stock. If you think VeriCoin is a company or a stock, you should probably reconsider your position. We aren't here to make short term profits. We are doing what is best for the coin in the long run. We are developing. We are talking with companies and individuals about how to get VeriCoin out into the world. What traders want to do with the price isn't something we can control, and honestly, I don't care for threats about the price. We are going to the conference to learn and to discuss the coin with others. There's no grandoise announcement or plan for the convention.

buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 03:41:59 PM

We aren't releasing anything past then because the further away a date is, the less reliable our predictions of release are. You don't need to believe me. You can sell the coin or buy the coin. I don't control you or anybody else besides me.

I don't know if you noticed, but we missed the FIAT deadline because Moolah didn't finish when they told us they would. We don't want to do that again.

This is not a company. Investor happiness doesn't directly affect me. I'm not selling off my coins. I don't care about short term price. I don't need to wine and dine anybody and I don't need to lie to anybody's face to get them to buy the coin. They do it because they trust the team, the coin, and they believe in the goals we have. We are not a stock. If you think VeriCoin is a company or a stock, you should probably reconsider your position. We aren't here to make short term profits. We are doing what is best for the coin in the long run. We are developing. We are talking with companies and individuals about how to get VeriCoin out into the world. What traders want to do with the price isn't something we can control, and honestly, I don't care for threats about the price. We are going to the conference to learn and to discuss the coin with others. There's no grandoise announcement or plan for the convention.

You already have so much to talk about at the convention! It looks like safron-bit is out now and the clones are starting to pick up of Veri-bit.

Everytime someone uses one of those features it will be remembered the coin who did it first. You guys are already legends in the crypto community whether people give you that credit or not. In time, this will be just 1 of the first steps in many more I see you, Doug, and David seeing through.

I know you may think im annoying sometimes  Grin But I like the way you guys are learning and moving at such a fast pace. In 2 month, nothing short of astonished. Good work!

BadAss.Sx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 03:47:38 PM

Stop yelling that it is not a stock. it is even worse!!! A stock has been backed up with something. A company, an idea, an invention, hot babes (playboy). A crypto coin is backed by.......let me tell you then...TRUST! We trust the VRC team that they want to do something special for their community. We trust the VRC team that they do not open up their million coins wallets and smash it on the market. We trust your ideas behind the coin. That's it...it is all about trust. So yes, it is not a stock, i am fully aware of that. But how many here has been scammed by a dev team? Most of us i guess. And that is why everyone backed VRC in June, because you look and sound trustworthy and it was al very transparent. WAS. Giving a quote: Sorry, we are not releasing anything other information beyond the 2 week timeline is a quote which does not belong in these kind of markets where everyone spends their hard earned btc's into a coin which most of the time hasn't had any value at all then when it came on the market.

Again, place yourself in the investors and realize that we are all waiting for something BIG to come. Please do it BEFORE the conference, otherwise we can start this all over again. And again. Even a sketch of a drawing which you made on the toilet when you took a dump, about the future of VRC is just a subtle hint that you are still working on something innovating.  i am not saying that so i can pick up cheap VRC's, because my wife forbids me now after she saw what i have put into VRC. I am just saying this, because a perfect line of trust is the strongest base you can have for your community. Not a high value coin. Those get dumped when they see an ugly BMW.

Ps, I'm getting sick every time that i have to reconsider my position. As a coinholder i must have the freedom to discuss these kind of things. Otherwise reconsider the fact of even staying a dev. If this is to annoying, get a PR team. I believe i must have the freedom to discuss these things. it's all in the benefit of transparency.
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 03:49:39 PM

Stop yelling that it is not a stock. it is even worse!!! A stock has been backed up with something. A company, an idea, an invention, hot babes (playboy). A crypto coin is backed by.......let me tell you then...TRUST! We trust the VRC team that they want to do something special for their community. We trust the VRC team that they do not open up their million coins wallets and smash it on the market. We trust your ideas behind the coin. That's it...it is all about trust. So yes, it is not a stock, i am fully aware of that. But how many here has been scammed by a dev team? Most of us i guess. And that is why everyone backed VRC in June, because you look and sound trustworthy and it was al very transparent. WAS. Giving a quote: Sorry, we are not releasing anything other information beyond the 2 week timeline is a quote which does not belong in these kind of markets where everyone spends their hard earned btc's into a coin which most of the time hasn't had any value at all then when it came on the market.

Again, place yourself in the investors and realize that we are all waiting for something BIG to come. Please do it BEFORE the conference, otherwise we can start this all over again. And again. Even a sketch of a drawing which you made on the toilet when you took a dump, about the future of VRC is just a subtle hint that you are still working on something innovating.  i am not saying that so i can pick up cheap VRC's, because my wife forbids me now after she saw what i have put into VRC. I am just saying this, because a perfect line of trust is the strongest base you can have for your community. Not a high value coin. Those get dumped when they see an ugly BMW.

Its backed by Supply / Demand. The supply is based on current circulation, the demand is based on technology. Do you need a more pure market than this? You just don't get it.

Near term price movements are based off Hype and PnD. You seem to be seeking that type of market.

Developers are not here to PnD your ass. If they where they would hide behind a cloak and not go to conventions where some lunatic could hurt them. If they thought they might be doing something wrong, you think they would invite that trouble?

So you have an open source project (Not a company) with 3 developers who have enough to promote their hard work. But not enough to make them a satoshi like figure. Further proving they wish to take this mainstream. 1% of something huge is better then a quick scam and then hide the rest of your life? These guys have bright futures. I don't understand why you feel you should lump these guys in with the scams that occur in crypto all the time.

Isokoira

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:50:02 PM

You already have so much to talk about at the convention! It looks like safron-bit is out now and the clones are starting to pick up of Veri-bit.

Everytime someone uses one of those features it will be remembered the coin who did it first. You guys are already legends in the crypto community whether people give you that credit or not. In time, this will be just 1 of the first steps in many more I see you, Doug, and David seeing through.

I know you may think im annoying sometimes  Grin But I like the way you guys are learning and moving at such a fast pace. In 2 month, nothing short of astonished. Good work!

+1

I enjoy watching from the sidelines, I too have much invested in this coin and will continue to hold as I see soo much potential down the road.  It's too bad some people don't see the big picture and realize this isn't something that is going to happen overnight.   Grin
pnosker

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:56:05 PM

Ps, I'm getting sick every time that i have to reconsider my position. As a coinholder i must have the freedom to discuss these kind of things. Otherwise reconsider the fact of even staying a dev. If this is to annoying, get a PR team. I believe i must have the freedom to discuss these things. it's all in the benefit of transparency.

All three of us combined don't own close to 1 million coins. And it's interesting that you think my BMW is ugly. You have the freedom to discuss whatever you'd like to. This isn't a moderated thread. But I'm not going to announce something because you said to.

BadAss.Sx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 03:58:23 PM

I enjoy watching from the sidelines, I too have much invested in this coin and will continue to hold as I see soo much potential down the road.  It's too bad some people don't see the big picture and realize this isn't something that is going to happen overnight.   Grin

I've seen a lot of big pictures and at the end a bag of worthless coins. Stop acting like you can see the future. As a coinholder i must have the freedom to ask critical questions. Why not? Most of you pump money in a bag and shouting "To the MOOOOOOOOOON". Well, that didn't work, isn't Tongue

Very annoying that most of you fud me away. Just try to keep the concentration high. I have no bad meaning behind this all. Didn't say the word scam (shit, now i did) or gave non backed fud. Just being critical, like you should be too.
sdmathis

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:04:42 PM

Blah, blah, blah...

Those get dumped when they see an ugly BMW.

Blah, blah, blah...

That's low. You can insult a man's wife. You can insult his kids. You can even insult his dog, but you never insult a man's car.

buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 04:05:39 PM

I've seen a lot of big pictures and at the end a bag of worthless coins. Stop acting like you can see the future. As a coinholder i must have the freedom to ask critical questions. Why not? Most of you pump money in a bag and shouting "To the MOOOOOOOOOON". Well, that didn't work, isn't Tongue

Very annoying that most of you fud me away. Just try to keep the concentration high. I have no bad meaning behind this all. Didn't say the word scam (shit, now i did) or gave non backed fud. Just being critical, like you should be too.

Your asking them to create more hype before they complete current tasks. You continue to try and prove why you think this is a good idea. This is why people speak back. Others in the community feel the exact opposite way.

I prefer to keep a lid on things and let the products do the talking. So what if it takes a few more weeks to see the price move? Its a few weeks less the competition creates alternatives Smiley

We all in this together, but lets get out of the day to day crap and talk about months and years. Humanity has been putting crypto as a whole on discount since its inception, just this past november you saw the first ripple of interest. This will continue in the years to come, But it won't always be Bitcoin that leads the news events. Litecoin took over for a bit, then dogecoin. None of which had much real world practicality. Now take VeriCoin and the features it will put out for people to consider as an alternative to whats out now.

This is the bread winner, this is where crypto is going. I hope its VeriCoin team, they seem like they have the right idea. But if not, it will be some coin focussed on exactly what they are doing that goes mainstream.

Due to a lack of viable alternatives. This is the only alt I would hold. In a sea of Pump n Dump scams VeriCoin is the only liferaft IMO, and everyone, once they realize this will try to get on board. Problem is, there is only so much space.

Pages: « 1 ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 [370] 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: