Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:57:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 [843] 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
libertynow

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2014, 01:03:48 PM

Can we please close this thread down with the last post being the link to http://vericoinforums.com  I don't see what useful purpose this thread serves right now other than for the paid haters to keep doing their job.

BUMP

Liquid Tech, Asset #17750387231635486778, http://www.liquidtech.info

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 01:04:43 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2014, 01:23:32 PM by barabbas

Dat feel when you realized youve been squabbling with IconicExpert this entire time.  Shocked

I'm Batman.

And here's The Joker: https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/sec-sends-inquiry-letters-hundreds-bitcoin-companies-unregistered-securities/

Have you received one, Dave?

And since you seem to miss him, he has a project almost ready to launch, it seems, that quite frankly look very, very interesting... Here's what he says it offers... Looks to me leaps and bounds above what anyone has even come close to in alts... Sadly, I have no involvement at all.:

http://coinblab.com/forums/topic/19/the-future-of-crypto-teaser/view/post_id/47

Oh and he just posted this on twitter: "IconicExpert ‏@IconicExpert  8m8 minutes ago
Last night I finally shared the details of my project with one of the most well known pioneers in crypto, his response was "game changer".

He's also launching without a presence in Bitcoin Talk... to "avoid FUD", he says.

Personally I don't believe you can avoid FUD (and controversy) if you are IE, but I believe both can be positive, very positive, in fact, if his project delivers. But he knows better... doesn't everybody in crypto?
ScottAllyn

Activity: 236

¿ʇɐɥʍ

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2014, 01:43:22 PM

No wonder this coin is at 7.9k when a complete retard like yourself is the prominent voice of the community.

Last night, I was talking with a friend that I haven't talked to in a while. He has maybe 10K VRC and checked on it yesterday for the first time since the price was in the 20K+ range. He checked the BCT Thread and then sent me a message. We chatted for a bit before the subject of you came up. His immediate question was, "Why does that guy even post in that thread anymore?"

This is a question that has been put out there multiple times, but I don't believe that it's ever been answered. It usually just disregarded with some derogatory remark such as "That's a typical fanboy question". My friend's certainly not a fanboy; he rarely even reads the forums and checks on VRC maybe once every two months, yet he still thought it was a legitimate question.

I jokingly suggested that he post the question himself, to which he responded, "Yea, right! And have that guy attack me? No f'ing thank you."   That's the vibe that you give off.

All I can really do is speculate, but I attempted to answer the question myself. This is what I told him (feel free to make corrections):

"AltcoinUK was very supportive of the coin and the developers a few months ago, so much so that he probably fit the current definition of a 'cheerleader'. As time went on, he became unhappy with the rate at which features were being implemented as well as the direction that the devs were going with some of the planned features (like the Coinsis Card). The price decline has just added fuel to the fire since he views it as a direct result of feature stagnation and the coin not going in a direction that he wants. Now he believes that, in desperation, the developers have given up control of VeriCoin to James, the SuperNET guy, and are allowing him to dictate the future direction of the coin. He seems to believe that if he berates the developers enough and makes the same points over and over again, he can convince them to get back on a development track that he believes will be more productive for the coin."

My friend's response to that was to quote Albert Einstein, "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Ignored User Cleanup Script - Completely hide ignored users!
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 01:54:40 PM

Another Supernet. I guess imitation is the most effective form of flattery? : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=829576.0

They also are going after decentralized cloud storage and the other stuff James' is going after. Launching today... not exactly great timing maybe... but it looked like great timing for Supernet and it has lost 2/3 of it's value in a month, so you never know. Except those who do, you know, know it all...

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 01:57:12 PM

No wonder this coin is at 7.9k when a complete retard like yourself is the prominent voice of the community.

Last night, I was talking with a friend that I haven't talked to in a while. He has maybe 10K VRC and checked on it yesterday for the first time since the price was in the 20K+ range. He checked the BCT Thread and then sent me a message. We chatted for a bit before the subject of you came up. His immediate question was, "Why does that guy even post in that thread anymore?"

This is a question that has been put out there multiple times, but I don't believe that it's ever been answered. It usually just disregarded with some derogatory remark such as "That's a typical fanboy question". My friend's certainly not a fanboy; he rarely even reads the forums and checks on VRC maybe once every two months, yet he still thought it was a legitimate question.

I jokingly suggested that he post the question himself, to which he responded, "Yea, right! And have that guy attack me? No f'ing thank you."   That's the vibe that you give off.

All I can really do is speculate, but I attempted to answer the question myself. This is what I told him (feel free to make corrections):

"AltcoinUK was very supportive of the coin and the developers a few months ago, so much so that he probably fit the current definition of a 'cheerleader'. As time went on, he became unhappy with the rate at which features were being implemented as well as the direction that the devs were going with some of the planned features (like the Coinsis Card). The price decline has just added fuel to the fire since he views it as a direct result of feature stagnation and the coin not going in a direction that he wants. Now he believes that, in desperation, the developers have given up control of VeriCoin to James, the SuperNET guy, and are allowing him to dictate the future direction of the coin. He seems to believe that if he berates the developers enough and makes the same points over and over again, he can convince them to get back on a development track that he believes will be more productive for the coin."

My friend's response to that was to quote Albert Einstein, "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

I think your friend was trying to give you a piece of personal advice.

He seems like a delicate fellow at that. Good friend.
ScottAllyn

¿ʇɐɥʍ

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2014, 02:28:03 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2014, 02:53:55 PM by ScottAllyn

Last night, I was talking with a friend that I haven't talked to in a while. [...]

Cute, and exactly the knee-jerk response that I'd expect from you. You're nothing if not predictable. Classic Barbarras.

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 02:34:33 PM

Last night, I was talking with a friend that I haven't talked to in a while. [...]

Cute, and exactly the knee-jerk response that I'd expect from you. You're nothing if not predictable. Classic Barbarras.

I believe I'm downright beautiful, but I'll settle for cute...
buy4crypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2014, 03:10:20 PM

"I jokingly suggested that he post the question himself, to which he responded, "Yea, right! And have that guy attack me? No f'ing thank you."   That's the vibe that you give off."

Your friend sounds really sensative. Perhaps as sensative as you and the overbearing control you want to posses on people on forums / IRC.

My buddy I had make an investment in this months ago kept it for about a week before he realized it was flawed. I was honest with him, not blowing smoke up his ass to make him feel good. This project is flawed, its unique aspect is muddled in the inability and lack of direction.

Crypto currencies where clearly a hobby to the 3 devs before they made Vericoin. It still is at best, a hobby. VeriCoin will not lead virtual currencies anywhere, and its about time you and your friend realized you lost out on this and move on. Many other smart people have already done this.

This coin is going nowhere. If you think it is, feel free to message me about buying the premium domains I have for a very fair price. A lot of people believed in this project, but at some point you need to succumb to reality. Crypto changes fast, if you are not moving forward, you are moving backwards. And the price of vericoin is the reality of the situation.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
trdiablo

Activity: 540
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 03:35:24 PM

I can not believe that the person that bought close to 25 BTC worth of VRC at 8000 satoshi will just let this coin bleed to death.
At the moment almost all alts dropping, a lot of money is being pumped into Fiat, Munne and BLOCK.
We should see a recovery sooner or later.

Off course, it would also help if the VRC Devs post an update or some news on here. Maybe they did already but due to all the BS posts I did not see it.
onsightit

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

truth=(true?true:false);

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2014, 03:45:40 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2014, 03:58:48 PM by onsightit

Please vote on the future of this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=602041.0

Then, move on over to http://vericoinforums.com

Thank-you

VRC: VMTMcvFjZHAshmVNLY5KYVHCTqcfEnH6Bd  SLR: 8W7D6D7rortYp51BK9MSrfripSoZWyVPVr  BTC: 1LbgAsTDtyWEGjiSaguJhJbaHBPgcMnHfP  BCC: 1Ta39PK67VXTD2xnmPNo5J9KJyBVHdYmy
ScottAllyn

¿ʇɐɥʍ

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2014, 04:26:14 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2014, 09:18:27 PM by ScottAllyn

Your friend sounds really sensative. Perhaps as sensative as you and the overbearing control you want to posses on people on forums / IRC.

Oh please. I'm not the least bit sensitive. I am an adult however, and I believe that derogatory comments, insults, and name-calling / childish labels serve no purpose in these discussions except to provoke people. If I talked customers at my place of business the way that some of you guys (on both sides of the fence) regularly talk while making your points, we'd have no customers. Yes, I know... "It sounds like you have overly sensitive customers."  Hardly.

Saying that I want to possess overbearing control on people is just silly. You clearly don't know me at all. Get over it. Smiley

My buddy I had make an investment in this months ago kept it for about a week before he realized it was flawed. I was honest with him, not blowing smoke up his ass to make him feel good. This project is flawed, its unique aspect is muddled in the inability and lack of direction.

Crypto currencies where clearly a hobby to the 3 devs before they made Vericoin. It still is at best, a hobby. VeriCoin will not lead virtual currencies anywhere, and its about time you and your friend realized you lost out on this and move on. Many other smart people have already done this.

This coin is going nowhere. If you think it is, feel free to message me about buying the premium domains I have for a very fair price. A lot of people believed in this project, but at some point you need to succumb to reality. Crypto changes fast, if you are not moving forward, you are moving backwards. And the price of vericoin is the reality of the situation.

Fair enough. Say your piece and move on. Problem solved for everybody.

wetwipe

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 04:39:12 PM

>me a prominent vericon voice haha gtfo here ya dick for brains, im only here to pester you and barbs.

VGWNxRiC1s3jMi7S6Nzuv2PpDKT9PmqiQy   <-----  VRC treatment fund for the clinically insane. -----> (Barabbass-AltcoinUK).
amesterdamer

Activity: 334
Merit: 251

Designer and CryptoCurrency Enthusiast.

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 06:10:02 PM

lol.
"Yes delete all threads as many as possible. Also delete all you posts and close your accounts. I will do the same later tonight. Would be good as it negates relevant content from the site reducing google rank. . yea man a lot of ways to deal with this, such as open multiple accounts in the site and post links to this site everywhere, I mean hundreds. Use different accounts. You can travel through the darknet and find people to even do this for you. Yea I agree it is a black stain on VRC from a disgruntled fan but I personally do not like to look at negativity."

Thread in question: https://www.vericoinforums.com/threads/bitcointalk-vrc.546/#post-3186

That comment from lootz began with a typo from my part when I typed VeriCoinTalk instead of BitCoinTalk:

Just thought on another solution. Close the BITCOINTALK thread to users but the Devs would be able to post the updates when available... just a thought

//edit -> i've wrote vericointalk when I meant Bitcointalk! lol

and lootz reply: https://www.vericoinforums.com/threads/bitcointalk-vrc.546/#post-3186

ahhhh that's totally different conversation dude rofl. Na community manager deals with the FUD, we should have people posting positive comments regularly to flush out the bullshit. It should stay open, people who respond to FUD show how strong the community is. IMO.

Arsène, just to set things clear because the way you told the story is WRONG and has I said, this thread has become a Circus!...
ScottAllyn

¿ʇɐɥʍ

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2014, 06:29:06 PM

ahhhh that's totally different conversation dude rofl. Na community manager deals with the FUD, we should have people posting positive comments regularly to flush out the bullshit. It should stay open, people who respond to FUD show how strong the community is. IMO.

Arsène, just to set things clear because the way you told the story is WRONG and has I said, this thread has become a Circus!...

Lol. Just for a bit more clarification, that typo led Lootz to believe that the conversation was about the abandoned VeriTalk.info forum, which has apparently been shut down. Cheesy

ereborltc

Activity: 966

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 07:57:40 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2014, 08:13:26 PM by ereborltc

Dat feel when you realized youve been squabbling with IconicExpert this entire time.  Shocked

I'm Batman.

And here's The Joker: https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/sec-sends-inquiry-letters-hundreds-bitcoin-companies-unregistered-securities/

Have you received one, Dave?

And since you seem to miss him, he has a project almost ready to launch, it seems, that quite frankly look very, very interesting... Here's what he says it offers... Looks to me leaps and bounds above what anyone has even come close to in alts... Sadly, I have no involvement at all.:

http://coinblab.com/forums/topic/19/the-future-of-crypto-teaser/view/post_id/47

Oh and he just posted this on twitter: "IconicExpert ‏@IconicExpert  8m8 minutes ago
Last night I finally shared the details of my project with one of the most well known pioneers in crypto, his response was "game changer".

He's also launching without a presence in Bitcoin Talk... to "avoid FUD", he says.

Personally I don't believe you can avoid FUD (and controversy) if you are IE, but I believe both can be positive, very positive, in fact, if his project delivers. But he knows better... doesn't everybody in crypto?
bahahahahahahhahahhahahaa OMG it is iconic expert WOW thats pathetic... u straight up revealed yourself in this post ! LULZ
I love how your pushing your coin now in here lol and coming from the guy who was against closing the thread down saying bct is a necessity LULZ oh man this keeps getting better and better...LULZ

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
ereborltc

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 08:03:41 PM

lol.

now that the reality of the situation regarding one element of vericoins potential legal nightmare pertaining to regulation and licensing and its "child" veribit has been clearly pointed out on the btc thread and validated by FinCEN's (which is a multi national/government agency not just US) and many other US agencies recent rulings...

as opossed to addressing/discussing the issue... lets just keep ignoring it and try minimize exposure and liability by closing/deleting the thread so no current/new investors find out about it or the diliberate decision to ignore it and continue operating as if FinCENs and other agencies rulings never happend.

lol.

vericoin was on the right path with its proposed "verified" idea for wallets.. what ever happen with that?

it appears to many that once james got involved all that went out the window as things since then have grown legally more and more iffy... vrc had to have known the territory it was crossing into.

and LOL that the same ppl who attempted to bash me with accusations of pior association to spam have since then...
  on top of spamming for hits to the new forums, suggested everything from using mass sms spam thru "smushbox" to this lastest idea from LOOTz on the new forums pertaining to this btctalk thread...

"Yes delete all threads as many as possible. Also delete all you posts and close your accounts. I will do the same later tonight. Would be good as it negates relevant content from the site reducing google rank. . yea man a lot of ways to deal with this, such as open multiple accounts in the site and post links to this site everywhere, I mean hundreds. Use different accounts. You can travel through the darknet and find people to even do this for you. Yea I agree it is a black stain on VRC from a disgruntled fan but I personally do not like to look at negativity."

Your deleting your posts and accounts?! STOP MAKING PROMISES!! LOL your like a shitcoin...all promises no delivery Wink

GTFO you butthurt bag holding loser Wink LULZ oh man your so butthurt...

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
amesterdamer

Activity: 334
Merit: 251

Designer and CryptoCurrency Enthusiast.

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 09:21:45 PM

Your deleting your posts and accounts?! STOP MAKING PROMISES!! LOL your like a shitcoin...all promises no delivery Wink

GTFO you butthurt bag holding loser Wink LULZ oh man your so butthurt...

you seem to have misunderstood...

lol.

this is a quote of a post made by lootz.

yes he did but you also misunderstood...

---

lol.

Thread in question: https://www.vericoinforums.com/threads/bitcointalk-vrc.546/#post-3186

That comment from lootz began with a typo from my part when I typed VeriCoinTalk instead of BitCoinTalk:

Just thought on another solution. Close the BITCOINTALK thread to users but the Devs would be able to post the updates when available... just a thought

//edit -> i've wrote vericointalk when I meant Bitcointalk! lol

and lootz reply: https://www.vericoinforums.com/threads/bitcointalk-vrc.546/#post-3186

ereborltc

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 09:46:20 PM

Cannot believe ppl actually agree with this drkman that its a good idea to just hand over a million coins to someone they dont even know just to pump price.

Me and my team have no problem with the addition of a new developer but if a deal is made that pays him anywhere close to 500k to 1million coins we walk away... for good.

Sooo... how come your still here? LULZ
Hmmm ok... did i misunderstand this too? LULZ mr. Arsene lupin/barabbas/iconic expert lol Wink

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
ereborltc

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 01:23:09 AM

Don't forget to vote at the top of the page if you want to keep this forum open or closed or wtv!!! ^^^^

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
1MCoin

Activity: 123

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 01:24:54 AM

Grin

Free Distribution 50,000,000 VPNCOIN !!!
Vv8RxzrEWDdhF4mvKCDUdKY9offQtjpR82
Pages: « 1 ... 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 [843] 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: