Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:02:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: na
na
na

Pages: « 1 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 [286] 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 ... 593 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY  (Read 815999 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 08:33:21 PM

OK, I see a business opportunity coming up...

All those with less than 0.3 Sync that really want to stake can have 50% stake/interest for one year in Kenta-bank..

50% per year, that's not so bad? That's more even than the dodgiest Eastern-European bank would ever give you for Rubles...

Deposits can be sent to my Sync-address in my signature below followed by a comment (including your Sync return address) to bitmessage address BM-2cWSqG7bAYiSB7MmjeoS162osUYMhF5ZzT

TEK is a better investment. it's been around for a long while and it's a trusted coin.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kenta

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 08:34:23 PM

All those with less than 0.3 Sync that really want to stake can have 50% stake/interest for one year in Kenta-bank..

50% per year, that's not so bad? That's more even than the dodgiest Eastern-European bank would ever give you for Rubles...

Deposits can be sent to my Sync-address in my signature below followed by a comment (including your Sync return address) to bitmessage address BM-2cWSqG7bAYiSB7MmjeoS162osUYMhF5ZzT

Interesting idea to help the problem. Like a fund for buying stocks and increasing the value. I think you'd need some kind of escrow to get people to trust it.

Well, but if the Sync were stuck in Escrow, I wouldn't be able to stake, would I?  Undecided

Trade your cryptocoins at: ◣ bleutrade.com ◢◣ C-Cex.com ◢
raskul

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 08:34:52 PM

This is too funny. your .3 or less sync coins...or should I say $30.00 worth "lunch Money" of coins not staking and getting you your 2.00 to 3.00 a month in coins , and Whinning about it is pathetic. If you really are in this for the long turn, spend $20.00 and gets some more coins so you can stake.

You should rather whine about what the current price of the coin is going for and hopefully boost it up.

truely thats it

but....

@mscollec: its not very nice that you came out here and say that less than .3 arent staking - a trick to build a littlebit buypressure ?

first you say nothing to a lot of questions "when that is all staking or not" and a bunch of days after launching now you Change the rules ....

whats next ? all under 1.5 Needs 500 confirmations or something ?

coins inner strength/value is in first step  TRUST so be careful in doing such things without asking the community

but if the comm is not worth a Thing ....  

trust is gone.

mikeyfinn

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 08:36:18 PM

Interesting idea to help the problem. Like a fund for buying stocks and increasing the value. I think you'd need some kind of escrow to get people to trust it.

Well, but if the Sync were stuck in Escrow, I wouldn't be able to stake, would I?  Undecided

The escrow would be a wallet, of course.

Bitcoin: 1KZr3AvQ3m8NWEGbBPzFMFXbzHxpCbkbv4
Huntercoin: HQWSihm1WPJfjdPbeLfdVc6nsqrnJW5fYR
Sync: Si1MjELBXaffuNgEN4Zd3PkM9qzu9pq5k5
Kenta

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 08:37:37 PM

This is too funny. your .3 or less sync coins...or should I say $30.00 worth "lunch Money" of coins not staking and getting you your 2.00 to 3.00 a month in coins , and Whinning about it is pathetic. If you really are in this for the long turn, spend $20.00 and gets some more coins so you can stake.

You should rather whine about what the current price of the coin is going for and hopefully boost it up.

truely thats it

but....

@mscollec: its not very nice that you came out here and say that less than .3 arent staking - a trick to build a littlebit buypressure ?

first you say nothing to a lot of questions "when that is all staking or not" and a bunch of days after launching now you Change the rules ....

coins inner strength/value is in first step  TRUST so be careful in doing such things without asking the community

trust is gone.

Mate, I think your pissing in your own well now. And mine too..  Embarrassed

It will be easy to get to 10 now..

raskul

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 08:41:13 PM

this thread should be locked and thrown to scams. i'll piss where the fuck i like.

Kenta

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 08:41:52 PM

But I would need all the deposits to go to one huge wallet, not to different wallets controlled by Escrows. And I would want to control it by collecting the small dust coming out into new wallets and so on.

raskul

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 08:43:28 PM

truely thats it

but....

trust is gone.

Mate, I think your pissing in your own well now. And mine too..  Embarrassed

all I see is the opportunity for dumpers to dump in 0.3 increments.

10BTC, you are dreaming. this isn't a marketing ploy it's an out and out scam and I thought you had more intelligence than to fall for it.

Polly Stripe

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 08:46:17 PM

Well, ladies and gentlemen. I hold 1.85 coins and I do not sell. At this point in time I see no reason to sell.  Price will be higher tomorrow or next month - I do not care - I'm in the tank))))
raskul

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 08:47:20 PM

Well, ladies and gentlemen. I hold 1.85 coins and I do not sell. At this point in time I see no reason to sell.  Price will be higher tomorrow or next month - I do not care - I'm in the tank))))

conveniently locked in after the continual price manipulation.
in the real world, there are laws against this sort of thing.

"The scamcoin that don't sync - they called it Sync." - raskul 2014

Kenta

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 08:47:39 PM

truely thats it

but....

trust is gone.

Mate, I think your pissing in your own well now. And mine too..  Embarrassed

10BTC, you are dreaming. this isn't a marketing ploy it's an out and out scam and I thought you had more intelligence than to fall for it.

No, I wouldn't ever invest 10BTC or so I hope... I was thinking about our "challenge" to get to 10SYNC before the end of this week!

As I see the price touching 0.18BTC at Bittrex, I think that's hardly a challenge anymore..

Chronikka

Activity: 658
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 08:49:01 PM

But I would need all the deposits to go to one huge wallet, not to different wallets controlled by Escrows. And I would want to control it by collecting the small dust coming out into new wallets and so on.

A way to implement this would be multi sig addresses. You can't give everybody who pays into the wallet a vote, but several independent people can have access to the address to prevent any one person from making off with the money.

This would require code changes to implement though...nothing serious it already exists in Bitcoin. But the likelihood of this development team taking that on is slim to none.

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination"  -Albert Einstein
raskul

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 08:49:09 PM

truely thats it

but....

trust is gone.

Mate, I think your pissing in your own well now. And mine too..  Embarrassed

No, I wouldn't ever invest 10BTC or so I hope... I was thinking about our "challenge" to get to 10SYNC before the end of this week!

As I see the price touching 0.18BTC at Bittrex, I think that's hardly a challenge anymore..

after tonight's announcement, i'm investing no more. and i'd advise against anyone wishing to invest in it

"The scamcoin that don't sync - they called it Sync." - raskul 2014

raskul

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 08:50:19 PM

A way to implement this would be multi sig addresses. You can't give everybody who pays into the wallet a vote, but several independent people can have access to the address to prevent any one person from making off with the money.

This would require code changes to implement though...nothing serious it already exists in Bitcoin. But the likelihood of this development team taking that on is slim to none.

if they don't even know how to add checkpoints, i seriously doubt they could implement the code needed to cover this.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

bootstrap, anyone?

Chronikka

Activity: 658
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 08:52:35 PM

if they don't even know how to add checkpoints, i seriously doubt they could implement the code needed to cover this.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

bootstrap, anyone?

Oh I have no doubt they would fail to pull it off...just saying that's a simple way to build trust for a pooled wallet.

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination"  -Albert Einstein
raskul

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 08:58:34 PM

bootstrap, anyone?

Oh I have no doubt they would fail to pull it off...just saying that's a simple way to build trust for a pooled wallet.

i'm sure it wouldn't take much to implement that code you recommend for that, however, it's not going to be coded for free (in the interest of the coin and it's users), now, is it? loljosh donating his valuable time to this? i doubt that .

jnasm77

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 09:02:50 PM

LMFAO at the last few pages!!!!!!  Anyone know of any coin that stakes partial coins and guarantees stake in 30days.  BC doesnt have a max age try to stake just one BC and it will tell you you have to wait like 10,000 days to stake.  1 whole sync is cheap right now.  Doesnt take millions to get over that .3 mark its like .06 btc which is about $35.  WoW, you really have to be rich and affluent to own this coin, Damn!  (sarcasm) This coin is supposed to be rare and exclusive that is the whole allure of the coin and if you want to be part of it buy now while they are cheap.
raskul

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 09:06:20 PM

LMFAO at the last few pages!!!!!!  Anyone know of any coin that stakes partial coins and guarantees stake in 30days.  BC doesnt have a max age try to stake just one BC and it will tell you you have to wait like 10,000 days to stake.  1 whole sync is cheap right now.  Doesnt take millions to get over that .3 mark its like .06 btc which is about $35.  WoW, you really have to be rich and affluent to own this coin, Damn!  (sarcasm) This coin is supposed to be rare and exclusive that is the whole allure of the coin and if you want to be part of it buy now while they are cheap.

the issue here is not the method of the coin, it's the method of how it was unveiled.
All this info should have been relayed to it's prospective adopters from the outset, so everyone knew what they were getting themselves into.

there are many more losers, than winners, and it is all down to the deceit of the dev team.

Gonzodamus

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 09:13:38 PM

I mined this coin from the beginning, kept the hashrate high, mined the multipool and kept faith. Now it turns out I won't even get stake on my coin.  I'll hold it a little longer to see if value goes up, but my enthusiasm for this coin is gone.
raskul

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 09:14:46 PM

I mined this coin from the beginning, kept the hashrate high, mined the multipool and kept faith. Now it turns out I won't even get stake on my coin.  I'll hold it a little longer to see if value goes up, but my enthusiasm for this coin is gone.

this.

scamcoin. just because I hold a hefty bag, doesn't mean i'm Fiat-Bank minded.
remember the purpose of Bitcoin?

Pages: « 1 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 [286] 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 ... 593 »
  Print  

Jump to: