Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:46:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Revamped PinkCoin (PC / PINK) PoS | Multipool | Fundraiser | Anonymous  (Read 206980 times)
fayoling

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 06:57:52 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2014, 07:18:03 PM by fayoling

Everyone just ignore Barrabas, he will eventually get fed up and leave. Though the bumps in the thread are nice, his rants on made up facts and irrelevancy are not good for people to read. One negative in a pile of positives will not only be pulled out by this guy, but it will be blown into epic proportions making it sound like the end of the world.

Leave it to the bad guy to constantly poke at and reference the good guys.

It is a long weekend for those of us doing something for Pinkcoin right now, so we will not likely be back or around for a few days. Please stay positive. I ask that everyone do your best to promote our charity, whether it be the poker tournament at the end of the month, straight up donations to NBCF or using the Twitter bot to spread the word and up the donations. It is October after all, the National Breast Cancer Awareness month.

Thank you everyone.

Happy thanksgiving to some.

shadowmoon

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

ActionCrypto.com ★ Bitcoin Binary Options

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 08:09:25 PM

Hello to all community PinkCoin bring great news. We are conducting the sale at this time of the Asset Bitscoinshop.
Investors who purchase the asset Bitscoinshop will be entitled to receive two times a month dividends equivalent to 60% of the profit from sales in that period.
Accept for the purchase of the Assets Pinkcoin, NXT and Bitcoin.
For more information on how to make a purchase can be made by three methods:
Purchases will be available in the NXT platform follows the date.

Issuing account: NXT-QY6P-C6TL-D8DU-63W5C

Asset ID: 13323880477681133018

Ticker symbol: Coinshop

By the Exchange:

https://trade.secureae.com/#13323880477681133018

By PM where I inform the address of the wallet Pinkcoin and BTC.
Doubt please send pm or email contato@bitscoinshop.com.br

More information visit the link below:
http://bitscoinshop.com.br/en/content/16-bitscoinshop-asset

barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 05:20:46 AM

Everyone just ignore Barrabas, he will eventually get fed up and leave. Though the bumps in the thread are nice, his rants on made up facts and irrelevancy are not good for people to read. One negative in a pile of positives will not only be pulled out by this guy, but it will be blown into epic proportions making it sound like the end of the world.

Leave it to the bad guy to constantly poke at and reference the good guys.

It is a long weekend for those of us doing something for Pinkcoin right now, so we will not likely be back or around for a few days. Please stay positive. I ask that everyone do your best to promote our charity, whether it be the poker tournament at the end of the month, straight up donations to NBCF or using the Twitter bot to spread the word and up the donations. It is October after all, the National Breast Cancer Awareness month.

Thank you everyone.

Happy thanksgiving to some.

Happy Thanksgiving to ALL.

There are good guys and there are "good" guys, evidently. As usual.

The above notwithstanding, taken away the stupidity and the nonsense (and very rotten intentions), the plea for the PINK charity rally should be supported. Please give what you can.
CountofMonteCrypto

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 10:09:40 PM

Best 5 words on BTCtalk "this user is currently ignored" in the words of Gandalf you have no power here.
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 10:12:15 PM

Hey guys (and gals),

Can someone confirm which dev is the best point of contact for project ideas, etc?

I sent a PM to sonysasankan but I am not clear if he is the best point of contact. Thanks.

Jon
CryptoCayce

Activity: 150

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 10:25:36 PM

Hello my PINKfriends, Good news! I've just received word from shadowmoon that PINK will soon be accepted at Bitscoinshop.

Yeah I got an email too Smiley

They are apparently launching an asset program, so I am going to see if Pinkcoin can be one of the coins used as entry into their asset program.

Hello to all Pinkcoin community.
We are partnering with the Pinkcoin and we will be accepting it as payment in our shop http://bitscoinshop.com.br/en/
For currencies not yet have integration with CoinPayments, follow the instructions below for manual purchase.

These altcoins still lack integration with our payment platform because it uses coin payments Them to follow the instructions below.

1 - Select your product and Typically perform the registration on the site.

2 - Choose the way of payment via bank deposit.

3 - Leave us a message que you want to pay using one of the coins above it.

4 - After que send the value of your purchase already in the currency chosen and the address of our wallet.

5 - After the payment confirmation we will start the shipping of your product.

And now we bring more innovation, we are a paypal verified shop and we are accepting credit cards and parceling purchases at 6x via paypal.

And we will have more great news on the way for PinkCoin community !!

this is fantastic new!
thank you very much ShadowMoon

CryptoCayce

Activity: 150

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 10:25:58 PM

Hey guys (and gals),

Can someone confirm which dev is the best point of contact for project ideas, etc?

I sent a PM to sonysasankan but I am not clear if he is the best point of contact. Thanks.

Jon
hey Jon I''ve Sent you a PM

rayray

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 07:46:45 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2014, 08:37:26 PM by rayray

Sent a large amount of Pink from my wallet to Bittrex, have 167+ confirmations and not showing on Bit yet.   Is this normal?
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 11:40:14 PM

Hello Pink Smiley

Pink kicks ass! I have owned it since its inception but just left it on Polo and just transferred to wallet this morning. Nice wallet BTW.

Question:
When I unlock wallet the "for staking only" box is not checked and does not allow me to check it Sad Am I missing something?

Thanks
fayoling

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 10:30:29 PM

Sent a large amount of Pink from my wallet to Bittrex, have 167+ confirmations and not showing on Bit yet.   Is this normal?

I am sorry no one has replied to you on this yet, am I right in assuming all is well now? Or should we be contacting Bittrex?

Hello Pink Smiley

Pink kicks ass! I have owned it since its inception but just left it on Polo and just transferred to wallet this morning. Nice wallet BTW.

Question:
When I unlock wallet the "for staking only" box is not checked and does not allow me to check it Sad Am I missing something?

Thanks

This was a known issue, but I believe it was fixed in the latest version. What version are you running and where did you download it? we may not have updated a link somewhere.

Sorry for the delay in response.

fayoling

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 10:31:02 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2014, 11:00:52 PM by fayoling

Hello my PINKfriends, Good news! I've just received word from shadowmoon that PINK will soon be accepted at Bitscoinshop.

Yeah I got an email too Smiley

They are apparently launching an asset program, so I am going to see if Pinkcoin can be one of the coins used as entry into their asset program.

Hello to all Pinkcoin community.
We are partnering with the Pinkcoin and we will be accepting it as payment in our shop http://bitscoinshop.com.br/en/
For currencies not yet have integration with CoinPayments, follow the instructions below for manual purchase.

These altcoins still lack integration with our payment platform because it uses coin payments Them to follow the instructions below.

1 - Select your product and Typically perform the registration on the site.

2 - Choose the way of payment via bank deposit.

3 - Leave us a message que you want to pay using one of the coins above it.

4 - After que send the value of your purchase already in the currency chosen and the address of our wallet.

5 - After the payment confirmation we will start the shipping of your product.

And now we bring more innovation, we are a paypal verified shop and we are accepting credit cards and parceling purchases at 6x via paypal.

And we will have more great news on the way for PinkCoin community !!

I have talked to quite a few citizen and millionaires as well as Shadowmoon directly. We are going to take advantage of this great opportunity in a way that will benefit everyone that holds Pinkcoin for the long term.

We are going to begin raising funds to purchase assets from Bitcoinshop as a citizenship. The more we raise, the less is share will cost thanks to Shadowmoon loving the support he has already received from Pinkcoin.

So here is the plan that we have all come to that would benefit everyone the most (open for further discussion of course)

Instead of individuals purchasing assets in Bitcoinshop, Pinkcoin is going to purchase them. By sending to this address, PVNCK2pCBPmfiaBoTebAMxJbNMFJUdeXbm you will be donating to the assets program on behalf of the coin. BitcoinShop will be paying out dividends and assets every week. These payouts will go directly into buy support on Pinkcoin. Any PINK sold into this buy wall will effectively be destroyed, acting like a blackhole, with the coins never being seen again.

We are going to set our first target goal at 10,000,000 Pinkcoin. So again, send any coins you would like to donate towards this ever growing blackhole buy wall to this address here. PVNCK2pCBPmfiaBoTebAMxJbNMFJUdeXbm

Bitscoinshop

What is Bitscoinshop?

We are an online store selling that focuses mainly on the sale of products by Bitcoin and Altcoins. Have been consolidated in selling products online and in the community at this time we are launching our assets to sales in search of an expansion of the store.
Just below the following information related to our business model and profits to investors.

Revenue Model
We work with the sale of various products ranging from mobile phones, mining equipment, jewelry, animes, tablets, tennis and others.
We ship our products worldwide and we are currently accepting PayPal and over 20 cryptocurrency.
Will be available for sale 300,000 shares initially by the NXT platform, which will not give right on store property Bitscosinhop just their profits.
The profits will be passed on to investors in the amount of 60% of total store profits and payment of dividends will be made every week on Monday.
Besides the product sales will be deploying new services to users of Bitcoin and Altcoin between them.

- Provide Escrow Services.  
- Provide services Altcoins promotions.
- Creation of virtual stores and planning.

Purchase of Shares

Sales of assets will be made the day 10/12/2014 until 31/10/2014, and the payment of dividends will start on 01.11.2014.

Purchases will be available in the NXT platform follows the data.

Issuing account: NXT-QY6P-C6TL-D8DU-63W5C

Asset ID: 13323880477681133018

Total Shares: 300.000

Price: 2 NXT our 0.0001255 BTC

Ticker symbol:  Coinshop

https://trade.secureae.com/#13323880477681133018

We also accept as payment for the Shares PinkCoin together in a partnership to DEV.
Send the amount of PinkCoin who would like to invest for the next PUMhCCxqZdEsnsYZsuxUDQ3CwQV1Diw43z wallet and after send e-mail contato@bitscoinshop.com.br stating the address of your wallet pinkcoin, amount sent and the address of your wallet NXT to send the Shares.

Add another way to buy our shares using Hyper in a partnership with the DEV. Send the amount of PinkCoin who would like to invest for the next wallet HRCxE2nCWNJctNWKdoe7ZGXvnjF44CxbyG and after e-mail informing contato@bitscoinshop.com.br address Hyper your wallet, amount sent and the address of your wallet NXT to send the Shares.

And finally accept Bitcoin send the amount you want to invest 1D2C5DM1i8DQH45fX1gSzQ1H5vvp3irfuD and send an e-mail informing the contato@bitscoinshop.com.br wallet address used for shipping, amount sent and the address of your wallet NXT for sending Shares .

CountofMonteCrypto

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 11:31:58 PM

Great work here guys, very exciting, shadowmoon I'm sure the info is in your post but how do get the NXT platform to recieve dividends. Also if you have essentially bought shares is there any way to sell the shares. Is there anywhere we can see the amount of shares purchased so far thanks for this opportunity.
fayoling

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 11:43:24 PM

Great work here guys, very exciting, shadowmoon I'm sure the info is in your post but how do get the NXT platform to recieve dividends. Also if you have essentially bought shares is there any way to sell the shares. Is there anywhere we can see the amount of shares purchased so far thanks for this opportunity.

If you want to individually invest, than you have to worry about the NXT system. If you want to invest on behalf of Pinkcoin, and help build an ever growing buy wall blackhole, simply send Pinkcoin to this address PVNCK2pCBPmfiaBoTebAMxJbNMFJUdeXbm

sonysasankan (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 11:52:19 PM

Interesting. Shadowmoon, do you have any data on your store sales profit? I dont have any numbers to compare the ROI of an investment. Also does the revenue include advertising revenue (if any) on the website? Or just from the sale of goods, escrow services, promotions and other value services?

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
CountofMonteCrypto

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 11:55:29 PM

If you want to individually invest, than you have to worry about the NXT system. If you want to invest on behalf of Pinkcoin, and help build an ever growing buy wall blackhole, simply send Pinkcoin to this address PVNCK2pCBPmfiaBoTebAMxJbNMFJUdeXbm

would we still be able to receive dividends or would that be the buy support?
fayoling

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 12:18:14 AM

would we still be able to receive dividends or would that be the buy support?

Those are the options. One is individually invest and receive personal dividends. The other is invest on behalf of the coin, and help build the buy wall.

CountofMonteCrypto

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 12:52:49 AM

But the coins purchased through the buy wall would not be destroyed just held in escrow by Pinkcoin for future developments. If that is the case and the coins are taken off market and put into a staking wallet that everybody can see i'd lend my support for sure.
fayoling

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 01:23:52 AM

But the coins purchased through the buy wall would not be destroyed just held in escrow by Pinkcoin for future developments. If that is the case and the coins are taken off market and put into a staking wallet that everybody can see i'd lend my support for sure.

If that is what people would prefer to see. So far more people seemed to lean towards destroying the coins. Up to the citizenry of Pinkcoin.

barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 01:35:08 AM

"Wonderful" idea... almost as wonderful as sponsor, support, promote and escrow thw SEED debacle. Now our devs are requesting funds to create basically a buy bwall... something that has been done already -to terrible results, by the way- by almost any established coin from BC to Naut and a bunch of others in between. The coin that was supposed to be CLEAN, not only has become the gambling coin, the window to sell software, an escrow-promotional service but now it will try to manipulate the markets facilitating, in fact, a wall into which the dumpers can dump. The Black Hand at BC invented this and used to great benefit... of The Black Hand, or course. Naut has is, to no effect whatsoever. And here we go, sex months behind but never too late to create a escapa way in case things turn really sour... as it would seem they are turning of late.

I'm sure the "pink soldiers" or whatever will  respond quite favorably... all seven of them.
fayoling

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 01:57:26 AM

"Wonderful" idea... almost as wonderful as sponsor, support, promote and escrow thw SEED debacle. Now our devs are requesting funds to create basically a buy bwall... something that has been done already -to terrible results, by the way- by almost any established coin from BC to Naut and a bunch of others in between. The coin that was supposed to be CLEAN, not only has become the gambling coin, the window to sell software, an escrow-promotional service but now it will try to manipulate the markets facilitating, in fact, a wall into which the dumpers can dump. The Black Hand at BC invented this and used to great benefit... of The Black Hand, or course. Naut has is, to no effect whatsoever. And here we go, sex months behind but never too late to create a escapa way in case things turn really sour... as it would seem they are turning of late.

I'm sure the "pink soldiers" or whatever will  respond quite favorably... all seven of them.

Holy Shit!, Did we finally get Barbie to dump? I remember you saying recently you had about 3,000,000 Pink, could it be?

Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: