Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:28:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Due to big HYPER projects like Poker site, giveaways, competitions, bounties and marketing the 500 000 HYPER MMO Development Fund will be at 450 000 HYPER soon. What should we do?
Keep sponsoring more awesome HYPER projects and spend it down to 400 000 HYPER and then preserve the fund at 400 000 HYPER - 115 (45.1%)
Limit spending (less HYPER projects) until the monthly staking brings the fund back up to 500 000 HYPER - 40 (15.7%)
Manage it how you like. HYPER seems to be going awesome keep it up! - 100 (39.2%)
Total Voters: 255

Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HYPER ~ Game Currency ~MMOs ~Poker ~ 20+ Servers~ShapeShift.io ~RPG +More!  (Read 716710 times)
mellon
Legendary

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1002

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 12:31:22 AM

how much can I make playing counter strike?
How much you can kill )))

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
.steepcoinproject@gmail.com.
Falcon98

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 12:31:51 AM

Dev can you tell me why i was banned by the HYPER forum and why im not get answer from yopu more than 1 day and  why im not paid by my work?

I didn't ban you from the forum you will have to PM DiamondCardz here and ask him why he banned you it has nothing to do with me.

I'm really busy, but I really like your ideas for HYPER and will reply to your PM today.

I need you to answer my questions in PM which you didn't answer before about setting up the Russian CS servers. Can they play on the EU servers or do you want to set up new Russian servers? I will message you today and please PM DiamondCardz to ask about the forum ban it has nothing to do with me. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=55122

I have also paid out the giveaways on the HYPER forum you took part in. You can be paid more HYPER for your work but we need to establish exactly what it is you will be doing first. When I send you another PM please answer my questions this time!

If you want to work with HYPER you have to appreciate how busy I am and that I may not be able to reply to your PM on the same day!

Multi-accs.
Not multi accs its my bro. You really think that im starting to do this lol)))) For what to get 35 max HYPER and less 1-2 hours on it? Its not so profitable Diamondz. Or not?

I can't trust you on this one. In IRC you changed nickname from mellon to VeryFunny when I saw it...
Yes because my name was use and i cannot registration via my name. Its also have a twitter account which registrate many days ago. And what?

But if VeryFunny is you brother, why would you chose his name on IRC ? No problems really Mellon. You are doing good. Im personally very excited to get the tournaments you will run up and going! Smiley
mellon
Legendary

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 12:32:11 AM

And make a tasks like plant/defuse etc.

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
Falcon98

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 12:34:25 AM

You can make 1000 HYPER if you are 1st

http://hypercrypto.com/forum/index.php?topic=178.0
mellon
Legendary

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 12:34:40 AM

Dev can you tell me why i was banned by the HYPER forum and why im not get answer from yopu more than 1 day and  why im not paid by my work?

I didn't ban you from the forum you will have to PM DiamondCardz here and ask him why he banned you it has nothing to do with me.

I'm really busy, but I really like your ideas for HYPER and will reply to your PM today.

I need you to answer my questions in PM which you didn't answer before about setting up the Russian CS servers. Can they play on the EU servers or do you want to set up new Russian servers? I will message you today and please PM DiamondCardz to ask about the forum ban it has nothing to do with me. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=55122

I have also paid out the giveaways on the HYPER forum you took part in. You can be paid more HYPER for your work but we need to establish exactly what it is you will be doing first. When I send you another PM please answer my questions this time!

If you want to work with HYPER you have to appreciate how busy I am and that I may not be able to reply to your PM on the same day!

Multi-accs.
Not multi accs its my bro. You really think that im starting to do this lol)))) For what to get 35 max HYPER and less 1-2 hours on it? Its not so profitable Diamondz. Or not?

I can't trust you on this one. In IRC you changed nickname from mellon to VeryFunny when I saw it...
Yes because my name was use and i cannot registration via my name. Its also have a twitter account which registrate many days ago. And what?

But if VeryFunny is you brother, why would you chose his name on IRC ? No problems really Mellon. You are doing good. Im personally very excited to get the tournaments you will run up and going! Smiley
Because he have a mail and if my nick is use im often get his to registration and confirming. Its faster than do new mail every time im not remember all of it lol/

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
mellon
Legendary

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 12:51:14 AM

You can make 1000 HYPER if you are 1st

http://hypercrypto.com/forum/index.php?topic=178.0
And all of that im start to write here only because ppl wanted to play and im speak with 4 capitans of teams about competitions,they wait my answer about more than two days. And im not know what to say them.And here im see many active gamers more than any other sites not only in CS.
P/S:Im cannot use crypto and tell about HYPER like pation maethod like fiat money on site in any PR company in Russia im was banned minimum. Its unlegal to set up info and develop apps and OS used cryptocurrencies in Russia/ Punischment for that in bad way 60K - 250K rubles =  near 1.5K - 6K USD. Im not know how for you guys. But for me its not so little amount of money. But im know how i can set info about in legal form. And all PR accounts here ask payment in rubles only Meowball. And how you image that you get pay for your work and spent all that on your work lol. Im not think that you do that))))

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
jw_industry

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 01:26:28 AM

ok thanks guys!
Falcon98

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 01:36:11 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2014, 01:50:57 AM by Falcon98

Webdev have added counter for total amount of HYPER paid and how many games have been sold ! Check it out: http://hyperbundle.com/

Total payments (HYPER)

2061 HYPER

Bundles sold

Update!
mmfiore

Activity: 808
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 02:11:12 AM

I am new to Hyper. I am having a problem with the wallet. It is stuck on block 41319 does anyone know how to fix this problem. Maybe the set of nodes I have is old.

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀
PRE-REGISTER NOW FOR
THE MAIN TOKENSALE

██
██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██
   ██
.MONETIZE YOUR IOT DATA!.

Telegram
Twitter
▄▄███████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀██████████
█████████▌ ██          █▌ ██  █████████
██████████▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄  ▐█████████
█████████▀▀█████████████████  ▀████████
████████  ▄███▀ ▄▄▄▄█████████▌ ▀███████
██████▀  ▄██▀ ▄█▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄███████
███▀▀▀  ███▌ ▄█ ▄█▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀███
██▌ ██ ▐███▌ █▌ █ ▐█▌ █▌ █ ▐███  ██ ▐██
███▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄█▀ ▄█ ▐███▌  ▄▄███
███████▀▀██████████▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄███▀  ██████
███████▄  █████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀  ███████
████████▄  ▀█████████████████▄▄████████
██████████    ▀██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▌ ██ ▐█         ██ ▐█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████
▀▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀
HYPERfuture (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 02:15:45 AM

I am new to Hyper. I am having a problem with the wallet. It is stuck on block 41319 does anyone know how to fix this problem. Maybe the set of nodes I have is old.

Are you using our latest wallet: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651.msg9640420#msg9640420

I highly recommend using the latest wallet build and also using the bootstrap you should be all set up in 10 minutes or so.

HYPER Gaming Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651 GP RPG Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053441 https://cryptogalaxies.com -> Blockchain Based Space Strategy MMO. Crypto Galaxies on Bitcointalk -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374470
mmfiore

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 03:16:14 AM

Apparently I had the old wallet. I deleted everything and downloaded the new wallet and bootstrap. Thanks for your help. I got the wallet from the hyper website. I guess that one is not up-to-date.

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀
PRE-REGISTER NOW FOR
THE MAIN TOKENSALE

██
██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██
   ██

Telegram
Twitter
HYPERfuture (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 03:17:12 AM

Apparently I had the old wallet. I deleted everything and downloaded the new wallet and bootstrap. Thanks for your help. I got the wallet from the hyper website. I guess that one is not up-to-date.

Sorry about that we are in the process of redesigning the hypercrypto.com website and have not updated the wallet download links yet. I will update them now in the meantime before the new design goes live.

HYPER Gaming Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651 GP RPG Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053441 https://cryptogalaxies.com -> Blockchain Based Space Strategy MMO. Crypto Galaxies on Bitcointalk -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374470
mmfiore

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 03:55:17 AM

Okay sounds good. I started the wallet but now it is not connecting. Do you have a config file with nodes in it?
Thanks in advance.

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀
PRE-REGISTER NOW FOR
THE MAIN TOKENSALE

██
██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██
   ██

Telegram
Twitter
HYPERfuture (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 03:58:19 AM

Okay sounds good. I started the wallet but now it is not connecting. Do you have a config file with nodes in it?
Thanks in advance.

Here is my conf and I often have over 10 connections. Make sure to save as hyper.conf file in your Hyper folder in %appdata%

server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcport=27554
addnode=108.61.197.142
addnode=108.61.197.207
addnode=108.61.219.200
addnode=108.61.196.215
addnode=209.222.30.175
addnode=209.222.30.205
addnode=209.222.30.235
addnode=209.222.30.116
addnode=108.61.196.156
addnode=108.61.196.186

Famguyb

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 04:05:00 AM

I've started on a HYPER trading subreddit. I am also in the process of creating a Garry's Mod server for HYPER. Oh yeah, good luck!
Travis9x

Activity: 170

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 05:24:52 AM

Since I'm not sure if everyone can see the post I made on the HYPERcrypto forum, I'll post it here as well:

"Tournaments, and how you can win HYPER"

Tournaments will be hosted monthly, once there are enough regular players and at least two active factions to compete.
Currently the goal is to get Tournaments running starting in mid-December.

To compete in the tournament, you must already be an active player on the "normal", Survival server.  You must be in a faction, and the faction leader enrolls his/her entire faction membership in the tournament, so make sure your leadership is active.

*  In tournament mode, each participating faction spawns in a private sector, all to themselves.  All factions will have a set amount of time to work together to build ships (or a single ship, or whatever you want).  Similar to Creative Mode, you have unlimited access to resources during this time, and you will have access to your faction's blueprints from the "normal" server.
*  At the predetermined time, all factions and the stuff they've built will be teleported to "the arena", to slug it out.  This is a free-for-all, and the winner of the round is the last faction standing.
*  Once a winner has been determined, that faction gets a point on the leaderboard, and everyone respawns back at their private "building" sectors.  The round resets, and you have some time to revise your designs, or come up with a new strategy.
*  This will continue for a set number of rounds.  At the end, the faction with the most points is declared the winner of the tournament, and will be awarded a HYPER prize to be distributed to all their members.

Obviously, this system means that larger factions with more members are likelier to win, but this also means their prize (if they win) is spread more thinly among their members, so it all evens-out.  Also, if/when there are enough participating factions, then instead of a single grand prize, there will be 1st, 2nd, and 3rd prizes according to the final scores.

Tournaments will be broadcasted live.  Details of this will be posted when the time comes.

All of this is tentative, open for debate, and subject to change.  The server is still new, StarMade is still new, and HYPER itself is still new.  Things are bound to change, and kinks worked out.  Please feel free to make any suggestions you think of.

So can i ask you what mean "normal" server and what players must build in Counter-Strike? Because im say about CS servers and im start to speak about tournament only because im not see on it gamers. Maximum i see one time 4 gamers on one and all another time its show 0 players. So may be my screen show me faKe stats......
Sorry, I realized that it may not be very clear here, since the HYPERcrypto forum has categories for these posts, which we don't have here on the BitcoinTalk forum.  My post is referring to the StarMade server that I am hosting.  You may also want to read a bit more thoroughly before assuming what game is being talked about, since it does clearly mention building spaceships.  StarMade is also directly referred to at the end of my post.
In any case, sorry for the confusion.  If I have to copy any more posts over from the HYPERcrypto forum, I'll be sure to make it clear that I'm talking about the StarMade server.

meowball

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 05:36:04 AM

I've started on a HYPER trading subreddit. I am also in the process of creating a Garry's Mod server for HYPER. Oh yeah, good luck!

That sounds great! I really liked GMod when played it many years ago.  Wink Surprised to see it's still being played!
mellon
Legendary

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 07:09:46 AM

Since I'm not sure if everyone can see the post I made on the HYPERcrypto forum, I'll post it here as well:

"Tournaments, and how you can win HYPER"

Tournaments will be hosted monthly, once there are enough regular players and at least two active factions to compete.
Currently the goal is to get Tournaments running starting in mid-December.

To compete in the tournament, you must already be an active player on the "normal", Survival server.  You must be in a faction, and the faction leader enrolls his/her entire faction membership in the tournament, so make sure your leadership is active.

*  In tournament mode, each participating faction spawns in a private sector, all to themselves.  All factions will have a set amount of time to work together to build ships (or a single ship, or whatever you want).  Similar to Creative Mode, you have unlimited access to resources during this time, and you will have access to your faction's blueprints from the "normal" server.
*  At the predetermined time, all factions and the stuff they've built will be teleported to "the arena", to slug it out.  This is a free-for-all, and the winner of the round is the last faction standing.
*  Once a winner has been determined, that faction gets a point on the leaderboard, and everyone respawns back at their private "building" sectors.  The round resets, and you have some time to revise your designs, or come up with a new strategy.
*  This will continue for a set number of rounds.  At the end, the faction with the most points is declared the winner of the tournament, and will be awarded a HYPER prize to be distributed to all their members.

Obviously, this system means that larger factions with more members are likelier to win, but this also means their prize (if they win) is spread more thinly among their members, so it all evens-out.  Also, if/when there are enough participating factions, then instead of a single grand prize, there will be 1st, 2nd, and 3rd prizes according to the final scores.

Tournaments will be broadcasted live.  Details of this will be posted when the time comes.

All of this is tentative, open for debate, and subject to change.  The server is still new, StarMade is still new, and HYPER itself is still new.  Things are bound to change, and kinks worked out.  Please feel free to make any suggestions you think of.

So can i ask you what mean "normal" server and what players must build in Counter-Strike? Because im say about CS servers and im start to speak about tournament only because im not see on it gamers. Maximum i see one time 4 gamers on one and all another time its show 0 players. So may be my screen show me faKe stats......
Sorry, I realized that it may not be very clear here, since the HYPERcrypto forum has categories for these posts, which we don't have here on the BitcoinTalk forum.  My post is referring to the StarMade server that I am hosting.  You may also want to read a bit more thoroughly before assuming what game is being talked about, since it does clearly mention building spaceships.  StarMade is also directly referred to at the end of my post.
In any case, sorry for the confusion.  If I have to copy any more posts over from the HYPERcrypto forum, I'll be sure to make it clear that I'm talking about the StarMade server.
All is ok)))) Not worry about))))

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 11:56:23 AM

Well your accs were deleted, but their posts were already 0'd out so I don't think there's much of a difference...

Your IP also seems to be dynamic. I'll lift the IP bans that were made soon though.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
Travis9x

Activity: 170

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 07:38:53 PM

Just a word of warning, that in about a week I will be moving.  I intend to already have internet access & everything already set up at my new place, for minimum downtime, but the StarMade server may be down for a day or two resulting from this move.  In the event of any unforeseen circumstances, I will of course keep everyone updated here.  Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: