Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:05:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Intersango Exchange  (Read 82028 times)
disclaimer201
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 21, 2012, 01:44:39 PM

The facts are someone failed to pay back customers of Bitcoinica. This is what matters. Since noone really tells us who the fuck owns Bitcoinica it is clear customers will blame the operators. Would the operators be so kind to tell us as to where we can address our losses? And don't give me this New Zealand shit.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cst

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

The Cosmos doesn't care about you.

View Profile
July 21, 2012, 02:11:29 PM

The facts are someone failed to pay back customers of Bitcoinica. This is what matters. Since noone really tells us who the fuck owns Bitcoinica it is clear customers will blame the operators. Would the operators be so kind to tell us as to where we can address our losses? And don't give me this New Zealand shit.

I'm not defending anyone here, but please can we keep this thread free of bitcoinica stuff and only about intersango.
norulezapply

Activity: 481
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 21, 2012, 05:32:36 PM

I'm not defending anyone here, but please can we keep this thread free of bitcoinica stuff and only about intersango.

+1.

Please post in the other thread for this.

What's the status on UK bank withdrawals today? They all processing okay?
CoinCidental
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

Si vis pacem, para bellum

View Profile
July 21, 2012, 05:58:50 PM

+1.

Please post in the other thread for this.

I made a GBP to intersango metro bank yesterday and its showing as :
    Technical error on Metro interface.

This same crap for 24 hrs now when its a small deposit from one uk bank to another

Intersango seems to be going down the toilet rapidly ,first they cant process withdrawls until maybe 26th-30th

Now they cant process deposits ,I would advise everyone to steer clear of them until this mess is sorted

seems like they cant do anything at the moment ..........
phantomcircuit

Activity: 463
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 21, 2012, 06:23:49 PM

Still getting a very generic "Technical error" when trying to send them.

Unfortunately their tech people don't work on the weekend so I suspect this is unlikely to get fixed until Monday.
phantomcircuit

View Profile
July 21, 2012, 06:25:34 PM

I made a GBP to intersango metro bank yesterday and its showing as :
    Technical error on Metro interface.

This same crap for 24 hrs now when its a small deposit from one uk bank to another

Intersango seems to be going down the toilet rapidly ,first they cant process withdrawls until maybe 26th-30th

Now they cant process deposits ,I would advise everyone to steer clear of them until this mess is sorted

seems like they cant do anything at the moment ..........

There is nothing wrong with sending funds to Intersango.

And you're reading the notice incorrectly.  it's not until the 26-30th, it's between the 26th and 30th.
Blind

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2012, 06:34:12 PM

Intersango seems to be going down the toilet rapidly

They always had problems with banks, hardly their fault (if what they say it true). Sometimes funds clear both ways in a matter of hours, sometimes it takes 3 days. If you take into account that deposits and withdrawals are essentially free, despite some problems along the way, their service is still very good (but guys, rescue your site, it's trapped in 1995 ok, 2000, you have rounded corners Smiley ).

Government is not the solution to our problem. Government is the problem. -- Ronald Reagan
CoinCidental
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2012, 06:42:53 PM

Intersango seems to be going down the toilet rapidly

They always had problems with banks, hardly their fault (if what they say it true). Sometimes funds clear both ways in a matter of hours, sometimes it takes 3 days. If you take into account that deposits and withdrawals are essentially free, despite some problems along the way, their service is still very good (but guys, rescue your site, it's trapped in 1995 ok, 2000, you have rounded corners Smiley ).

I would be inclined to believe that but i have made previous transfers to INtersango ,they are on my officially authorised  payments list ,same as my electricity .phone bill etc and i have underwent security verification at my bank already to prove that my transfers to intersango are genuinely innitiated by myself

my intersango refernce number is attatched to every payment i send them automatically by my online banking so this is not an error on the part of me or my bank

its intersango  100% 

how many days does it take to add a faster banking transfer to my account ?
phantomcircuit

View Profile
July 21, 2012, 07:09:44 PM

my intersango refernce number is attatched to every payment i send them automatically by my online banking so this is not an error on the part of me or my bank

its intersango  100% 

If it's not in your account then either you or more likely your bank made a mistake.
CoinCidental
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2012, 08:22:45 PM

its intersango  100% 

If it's not in your account then either you or more likely your bank made a mistake.

no,intersango and/or metro bank have an error in the user interface  about some technical failure

are you just blindly defending their incompetence without reading whats actually being posted ?

do they pay you well for this ?
rjk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

1ngldh

View Profile
July 21, 2012, 08:23:30 PM

its intersango  100% 

no,intersango and/or metro bank have an error in the user interface  about some technical failure

are you just blindly defending their incompetence without reading whats actually being posted ?

Derp, phantomcircuit owns Intersango. Idiot.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
CoinCidental
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2012, 08:38:56 PM

its intersango  100% 

Derp, phantomcircuit owns Intersango. Idiot.
well then he should fix their incompetence instead of making excuses to try and  justify it .
No wonder intersango is going down the crapper with attitudes like this . Idiot.
disclaimer201
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2012, 11:47:07 PM

Relax, Intersango will eventually close. Just wait for the lawsuits. Soon, very soon.
phantomcircuit

View Profile
July 22, 2012, 12:09:27 AM

Possibly this isn't 100% clear, if so that's my fault.

The issue with metro is only about funds being sent by us.

It has nothing to do with payments into the account.

I've updated the withdrawals blackout notice to make it clear that it's between the 26th and 30th and not until the 26th or 30th.

Hopefully that helps.
bobajob

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2012, 05:07:48 PM

Anyone from Intersango care to update us on the Metro banking situation? I've transferred a small amount into my Intersango a/c on Thursday and it still hasn't shown up.

Cheers

Bob
phantomcircuit

View Profile
July 23, 2012, 06:26:14 PM

There are transfers into the account today.

However far fewer than would normally be expected.

So something is wrong there.
bobajob

View Profile
July 23, 2012, 06:46:46 PM

...So something is wrong there.

I'm sure you'll sort it out. I'm guessing from your previous replies and standard response to current support tickets, the problem was assumed to be out going only, not incoming. I checked with my bank earlier and they said my deposit should've hit your bank a/c on Thursday evening (19th July) . Hopefully Metro don't mess you guys about like Lloyds TSB did.

Regards

Bob
disclaimer201
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2012, 11:04:07 PM

Fixed that for you.

However far a fewer were embezzled than as would normally be expected.

davout
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1007

1davout

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2012, 11:14:17 PM

However far fewer than would normally be expected.

FTFY

bobajob

View Profile
July 23, 2012, 11:33:34 PM

Re- Davout + Disclaimer

Have I missed something? (...starts hitting the search function...)

I thought wild speculation / sarcasm / general unfounded slander was my domain. Evidently I seem much more rational on the interwebs when I'm not clucking for THC....

Peace out

Bob

Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: