Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:46:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 228 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [START] StartCOIN 2.0 - The digital currency for crowdfunding  (Read 538826 times)
ridery99

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 12:28:09 PM

Start join is going to be shut down.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 12:29:14 PM

Bob will use his bear bot to run price down, then accumulate

Shhhh.. Dont tell them.

Run it down Bob,, I need some coins  Tongue
Bob won't be needed, the startjoin leaders are making a good job of running it down, no communication with loyal members who go out of their way to help everyone on the platform and spend a lot to make sure projects get fully funded. If these handful of regular start joiners leave, the site is finished and startcoin will be over full stop. I also think the site is pretty basic and needs updating, there have been suggestions made by users and they have been ignored. If only startjoin had someone like Simon Dixon running it then it would be so much better, his Bnktothefuture platform is excellent and you are guaranteed great customer support. So just sit back and watch the price fall people, if the startjoin crew don't pull their socks up soon its going to loose some great backers.
The question i am asking myself right now is what if startjoin was a con all along and we have all been ripped off, its looking that way unless we get some announcements soon. Jamie scott was tweeted to see if he is still the startcoin Dev and he didn't reply just favourited the tweet, why could he not just answer no or yes? I have never met the guy but if he can't give a simple yes or no answer then we can see what sort of a person he is can't we, and he is part of Startjoin, laughable Startjoin doesn't have much of a chance with leaders like this.

Rumor has it that Max and Jamie disagreed on some big things regarding Startjoin and Jamie is going to leave the project.
Startjoin is going to be shut down in the near future and Startcoin will only be used for banktothefuture.
No more free start every week will release the pressure on the coin.
Can anybody confirm if these rumors are true or false.
I do not 100% trust this source who gave me this info.

Bobsurplus has a lot of Startcoin in his pocket from the last bubble together with his team, but the coin need to go up higher before they can unload the with profit.
I heard ''Ryan'' played a nice trick on you Bob and now you are a Startcoin bagholder?
They are going to pump the coin en dump their Startcoins, just beware.
Hey Bob sucks to have a mole in the group doesn't it  Grin

Hows it feel to be talking out of your ass?
AttentionDisorder

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 12:43:23 PM

"Working on a plan with @maxkeiser @paradimeshift to help accelerate tech development on @StartJOIN @start_coin" - Simon Dixon
@paradimeshift tweeted last week he was looking for devs, so yes its possible startjoin as we know it will shut down and relaunch with a better platform, i am guessing Jamie is still involved but they need more help too much for one man. Now i know Simon is helping out, things are going to get better, the man is a smooth operator, first class professional, just wait and see everything is going to be magic. I also hear a lot of rumours, stay true to the startjoin mission people.
Ducky1

Activity: 966

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 12:47:20 PM

.█
                             .-███
                           .-███-███
                         ..███.   ███
                        .███.      ███
                      .███.         ███
                    .███-            ███
                  .███-               ███
                .███:.                 ███
              .███*.                   .███
 ████████████████████████████         .███████████████
 ███......................███.      .███-...........███
 .███                      ███.   .███-             .███
  .███                      ███ .███:.               .███
    ███.                    .██████.                   ███
     ███.                   .████.                      ███
      ███                  .█████.                      .███
      .███               .███. ███                       .███
        ███.           .███-    ███                        ███
         ███.        .███-      .███                        ███
          ██████████████         -█████████████████████████████
                    ███.                    .███
                     ███                  .███
                      ███:              .███
                       ███-           .███
                        ███.       .-███
                         ███.    .-███
                          ███  ..███
                          .███.███
                           .████
                            -█
.CARTESI.📱.LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS.
                               .█
                             .-███
                           .-███-███
                         ..███.   ███
                        .███.      ███
                      .███.         ███
                    .███-            ███
                  .███-               ███
                .███:.                 ███
              .███*.                   .███
 ████████████████████████████         .███████████████
 ███......................███.      .███-...........███
 .███                      ███.   .███-             .███
  .███                      ███ .███:.               .███
    ███.                    .██████.                   ███
     ███.                   .████.                      ███
      ███                  .█████.                      .███
      .███               .███. ███                       .███
        ███.           .███-    ███                        ███
         ███.        .███-      .███                        ███
          ██████████████         -█████████████████████████████
                    ███.                    .███
                     ███                  .███
                      ███:              .███
                       ███-           .███
                        ███.       .-███
                         ███.    .-███
                          ███  ..███
                          .███.███
                           .████
                            -█
thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924

I AM

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 12:49:06 PM

Startcoin Doesn't need to be PnD it just needs to be a stable price to achieve it's purpose. It's a crowd-fund coin if you can fund something and it's the same price you fund at as they cash out it's a success.
Whatever that price is. Trading it is fun as it's a very liquid Alt but I would much rather prefer good quality pitches with a ROI to throw it into.

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
johnp

Activity: 575

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 12:54:18 PM

Typical FUD just look at my post above from one of the Statjoin board ignore all else

Sounds reliable from the guy who said Startcoin was going to be added on a big Chinese exchange.
Can you tell me what Chinese exchange was going to add Startcoin again?
You are just hyping the coin because you are a bagholder.

There has been all kind of twitter posts from Max, Simon and Karl but have you actually seen something happen?
Just some hype hype hype twitter posts.

People want to hear and actually see updates but just hear some hyped news and see the Startcoin price fall lower and lower and lower.

I agree there has been a lot of talk and not much action, however Simon Dixon is a trustworthy source so we will have to see. I believe i said it would be added to a Chinese exchange ( not major) and from what I have been told that is still the plan although i do not know which one. (This also could be just words)

*Image Removed*
thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 01:03:18 PM

Perhaps All the FUD could possibly be Bob's buddies trying to run down the price?  Wink

Psy bob's in action

leipebarry

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 01:20:47 PM

Startcoin Doesn't need to be PnD it just needs to be a stable price to achieve it's purpose. It's a crowd-fund coin if you can fund something and it's the same price you fund at as they cash out it's a success.
Whatever that price is. Trading it is fun as it's a very liquid Alt but I would much rather prefer good quality pitches with a ROI to throw it into.

Startcoin has been a victim of some big pump and dump groups the last year and the price what artificially high.
Even the current price is to high and will come down.
Just take a look at the activity at this bitcointalk thread, bittrex volume and coinmarketcap.
Don't walk into the Bobsurplus trap.
leipebarry

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 01:23:21 PM

Typical FUD just look at my post above from one of the Statjoin board ignore all else

Sounds reliable from the guy who said Startcoin was going to be added on a big Chinese exchange.
Can you tell me what Chinese exchange was going to add Startcoin again?
You are just hyping the coin because you are a bagholder.

There has been all kind of twitter posts from Max, Simon and Karl but have you actually seen something happen?
Just some hype hype hype twitter posts.

People want to hear and actually see updates but just hear some hyped news and see the Startcoin price fall lower and lower and lower.

I agree there has been a lot of talk and not much action, however Simon Dixon is a trustworthy source so we will have to see. I believe i said it would be added to a Chinese exchange ( not major) and from what I have been told that is still the plan although i do not know which one. (This also could be just words)

Chinese exchange if far from certain, most Chinese trade is focused on Bitcoin and Litecoin and even those trades are in a really grey area.
For Startcoin to be added on a Chinese exchange would mean some serious lobbying by Max, Simon and Karl.
Simply do not see that happening in the next two years.

They should put more focus on price stability and marketing in Europe.
leipebarry

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 01:26:06 PM

Perhaps All the FUD could possibly be Bob's buddies trying to run down the price?  Wink

Psy bob's in action

They already own a bagload of Startcoin and don't want the price lower anymore but to go up,
Bags of Startcoin they need to dump to get their bitcoins back.
Just beware of unnatural trends on the market.
Dave-ja-vu

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 03:27:50 PM

Simon Dixon, Karl Gray and Max Keiser all working together to produce a rabbit out of the hat. Lots of potential movement here. I respect what Simon Dixon and BnkToTheFuture.com have to say on Startcoin. Like Karl and Max, Simon is upfront and accountable.

Simon has much valuable, professional experience working in the world of finance. He is the author of the widely acclaimed book: "Bank to the Future" - all about the future of finance. Richard Branson has spoken highly about him and BnkToTheFuture. Being based in China, Simon is right where he needs to be regarding the Chinese exchanges. I await developments with great interest.
AttentionDisorder

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 03:47:32 PM

Simon is upfront and truthful unless someone can prove otherwise, Max and Karl are very questionable indeed, i wouldn't trust them. I like listening to Max on tv he is very intelligent but he doesn't stick to his word but i won't hold that against him, look at all the promises he made about maxcoin ( please don't tell me it wasn't his coin etc, i know it wasn't but he still promised a stabilisation fund for maxcoin and said he would include it on startjoin and had karl on his show telling everyone to buy maxcoin - then Karl suddenly turns around and says he has sold all his maxcoin ) so be very weary of these people they are just the same as any other businessmen trying to make a buck, so play the game as you will take your chances and make up your own mind.
I know i am selling all my coins when the next high comes near and buying back in when it drops, its the only way to play the game don't listen to all these promises Startcoin is cheap any price below $5 a coin coming out of Karls mouth, maybe someday but a long way off.
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 05:15:11 PM

Lots of talk as usual...  we wait for moon
AttentionDisorder

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 05:20:35 PM

Lol yeah a whole lot of talk, everyone is an expert, we will look back some day when we have made our fortunes from startcoin. I suppose i want results too quickly things take time. Bnktothefuture took a few years to become regulated a whole lot of work and money and graft.
johnp

Activity: 575

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 08:31:47 PM

Post from Jamie on Startjoin

Jamie Scott@jamiescottuk
Hey guys. I'm here Just waiting for for the guys to make some announcements. Everything is in had and looking forward to some big news from max, karl and simon soon. Thanks for your patience.

*Image Removed*
mind808crime

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 11:51:12 PM

Startcoin is still going to be on the Forex Expo, right?
Alpenglow

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 01:03:41 AM

Startcoin has been a victim of some big pump and dump groups the last year and the price what artificially high.
Even the current price is to high and will come down.
Just take a look at the activity at this bitcointalk thread, bittrex volume and coinmarketcap.
Don't walk into the Bobsurplus trap.

It is not the free coins given out on Startjoin (they amount to a small portion of weekly volume 40-50 K per week). The mining is 50 K coins per day. Mining has operational cost and an overall different ethos than those of us who buy start because of the concept. I don't see any reason to call the large swings in the start price this last year the work of pump and dump groups. It was just all us getting in when news was exciting then when there is no more of us to buy in because we bought it we hit a top. We have large swing back down (albeit not always all the way down) as the mining and selling of probably many of newly mined coins happens. This is all about to end soon with the block halving in October! Enter SURPLUS BOB who needs to get some coin so that when the price goes up (SOON) he can take credit for it and LOOK like a market guru/crowd psychology master.  He is trying to drive price down which is fine with me either way. Just calling what i see to be so simple. This coin is going up and it has nothing to do with any pump and dumper that is exactly why he is here and here now. 
ridery99

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 03:17:54 AM

It's a whale trap.
mind808crime

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 04:44:24 AM

It's a whale trap.

That's right.  You should hurry up and sell while the price is low.   
thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 06:20:06 AM

TARP YOU SAY??

not at all, it's a MARKET

Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 228 »
  Print  

Jump to: