Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:10:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 228 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [START] StartCOIN 2.0 - The digital currency for crowdfunding  (Read 538826 times)
AttentionDisorder

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 09:47:04 AM

What's going on with the price of Start? I thought it was going to cross 100k by september but don't seem like it
[/quote
 Because Startcoin has not gone mainstream yet which it plans to do, the price will stay low, the only big buyers are people who are into the crypto world and a lot of them have been burned and lied to already by Karl and Max, including myself. However i am confident Startcoin is a good buy and the people behind it are really trying their best to make it work, but once bitten twice shy etc. No getting away from fact that karl and Max told everyone to buy Maxcoin on Tv and twitter and then dumped their own stash, well Karl did for sure don't know about Max. Some might say this is just business, i suppose it is but also it could be called fraud.
I do think people have the right to be angry about being ripped off, and loosing money which could mean a lot to them, i myself was angry but have now moved on and willing to give startcoin a chance, i don't think Simon would risk tarnishing his name and his own business going into deals with Max and Karl, his Banktothefuture site is a pleasure to use. So i am buying every startcoin i can afford, going all in with all spare money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

I AM

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 10:40:04 AM

It's funny, people want Max to pump the coin on KR then when he does moan that he was pumping it up and they got greedy

I recall Max saying if Maxcoin didn't hit LTC marketcap he would do a show naked, then it was obliterated. I made on it in all told as I was luckly enough the first one to get a heap of coins on cryptsy when it was launched there and sold them for a motza, but i held a lot too and lost on them. but that's cryptos, get used to it.

Pumping is one thing but I do think he should be more careful in what he says on release dates and the like if they aren't followed through on as it is damaging. Though looking pretty good if they are hiring and expanding, Next phase time, with those layered low sells someone is trying to keep the price down.. which means......

Buying time  Wink

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
johnp

Activity: 575
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 12:53:14 PM

Quote from BTTF

First of all congratulations for investing in another successfully funded pitch on our platform. The SMBS is a significant financial innovation and we look forward to rolling it out.

The timing of this pitch was unfortunate as it came in the middle of a big restructuring at StartCOIN Holdings which has a large influence on the price of StartCOIN.

We were busy supporting StartCOIN Holdings with some company restructurings and public announcements have now been made with more to follow. This uncertainty affected the price of StartCOIN and it has now begun a recovery and we remain bullish on where we think it will go from here (But this was always positioned as a higher risk, higher return opportunity that is dependent upon the price of StartCOIN which is out of our control).

We are now comfortable to move forward with this innovation. Now the uncertainty is over we are going to extend this pitch for a few more weeks to reach its full potential.

This will not affect when you start receiving returns as we are getting ready to start paying first dividends in an estimated two weeks while we put the miners to work.

First we have to determine the exact amount invested and therefore need to wait for bank transfers to complete. If you still have a pending bank transfer in your financials section of your account please contact us and provide proof of making the bank transfer to prevent delays receiving dividends.

We will also start working on the legal documents once all funds are cleared too.

Happy investing and thank you for a being a part of history with your investments.

*Image Removed*
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 01:20:59 PM

What's going on with the price of Start? I thought it was going to cross 100k by september but don't seem like it

September 2019 lulz
JensS
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 02:49:38 PM

I wish you guys good luck following Max Keiser.
Want to lose all your money go Startcoin  Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yg7EM9izX-0

Well that was pretty convincing....

Max Keiser says buy Silver!
Silver prices go down

Max Keiser says buy Bitcoin!
Bitcoin prices go down

Max Keiser says buy Startcoin!
Well better buy some Startcoin

Wait.... what  Huh

Why would you listen to one man's opinion instead of doing your own research and making up your own mind?  Roll Eyes

Ofcourse Max Keiser is going to say to buy Startcoin, he's involved in it. Does that mean you have to buy it because he says so? No, you should buy it because it has the potential to grow tremendously if you're willing to do your own research...

See how your comment is like it's coming from some teenager? Grow up now would ya  Grin

Funny story  Grin
You are the internetmarketeer right who trades in e-mail adresses?
Sounds about right to create a social meda platform and get all those nice free mail adressed and sell them for a lot of money.
Nowhere in your terms or conditions is it written you will not do any of that.
Sounds fishy to me.  Kiss

Funny story, who on earth would buy those email addresses?  Grin
Make a comment if you know what you're talking about haha...

Wait, who are you?  Huh

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
Dpstewart40

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 06:08:18 PM

Wow that is the major announcement?
How difficult is it to hire the correct people for the job.  Grin
They had to discuss that for the last couple of weeks?
Will take a couple of months until the first person probably has an jobinterview.
Take a years untill some changes are made on the platform.

Cheesy

In fairness, I don't believe that was 'THE' major announcement. It was an offer to the community for those wishing to join the project (with relevant experience) to come forward and apply. The fact is, StartCOIN should not be treated as an 'instant' investment. It is a long term plan with potential high investment gain. It would have been just as easy to advertise firstly via Jobcentreplus, but was offered to the community first and foremost as a matter of principle and loyalty to it's members and target audience. If it hadn't have been advertised to the community first, there no doubt would have been complaints about that as well. It's a "damned if you do and damned if you don't" attitude. I believe many more announcements are yet to come, and I feel that Karl is not only a very astute businessman who will do whatever he can to make the company succeed, but has and will communicate well with the StartJOIN platform and it's members therein. There are exciting times ahead for StartCOIN Holdings Ltd, of which a seemingly complete revamp is not only needed and perhaps long overdue, but is finally being imposed to create a more streamlined and successful business model with much better future potential. Those that believe it will fail, may just be eating their words in the not too distant future!
johnp

Activity: 575

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 10:15:07 PM

Quote From Karl

So I think it's really important to understand that what we're building here is so much more than an altcoin or even a crowd funding platform. We're building an entire financial ecosystem Kickstarter is 6 years old, we need to remember that it's going to take some time to accomplish a global presence. If people are looking for a quick return or a pump and dump this ISN'T the place. We're building a Billion dollar entity here. Step one, startup, is over now we're moving into growth phase, hiring, capital raise on a large scale and cool new features to site. We're building solid foundations so that the growth is scalable and we don't have to stop/pause at every major junction. Part of this process is streamlining processes, building robust standards around project criteria and funding, and automating as much as possible. The automation piece is going to be critical as we move more into a global market, we want people to be able to list projects from anywhere and contribute from anywhere 24/7, 365 days a year (crowdfund Christmas dinner?? : ). We have a great strategic plan, there are always bumps when moving out of startup phase to growth phase but within 1 month (hold me to it) from today all the restructuring/bumps will be cleared.

*Image Removed*
JensS
Legendary

Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 12:32:18 AM

I wish you guys good luck following Max Keiser.
Want to lose all your money go Startcoin  Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yg7EM9izX-0

Well that was pretty convincing....

Max Keiser says buy Silver!
Silver prices go down

Max Keiser says buy Bitcoin!
Bitcoin prices go down

Max Keiser says buy Startcoin!
Well better buy some Startcoin

Wait.... what  Huh

Why would you listen to one man's opinion instead of doing your own research and making up your own mind?  Roll Eyes

Ofcourse Max Keiser is going to say to buy Startcoin, he's involved in it. Does that mean you have to buy it because he says so? No, you should buy it because it has the potential to grow tremendously if you're willing to do your own research...

See how your comment is like it's coming from some teenager? Grow up now would ya  Grin

Funny story  Grin
You are the internetmarketeer right who trades in e-mail adresses?
Sounds about right to create a social meda platform and get all those nice free mail adressed and sell them for a lot of money.
Nowhere in your terms or conditions is it written you will not do any of that.
Sounds fishy to me.  Kiss

Funny story, who on earth would buy those email addresses?  Grin
Make a comment if you know what you're talking about haha...

Wait, who are you?  Huh

Funny how you do not elaborate further on the terms and conditions on your website.
Looks even worse than Facebook regarding privacy issues.

Well, even though you just come on here trying to discredit people who work 10+ hours a day on a project that is trying to give back to the people (not sure what type of a person you must be to get kicks out of that), i thank you for letting me know so we can update or terms and conditions.

While you're at it, anything else?

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
LieTOme

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 12:37:24 AM

startcoin experienced some decline big enough last time. I am not quite sure.
anpilsweg

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 01:10:12 AM

Beware of the Hyenas...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvhuzoqsshY
Ducky1

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 05:13:19 AM

Quote From Karl

So I think it's really important to understand that what we're building here is so much more than an altcoin or even a crowd funding platform. We're building an entire financial ecosystem Kickstarter is 6 years old, we need to remember that it's going to take some time to accomplish a global presence. If people are looking for a quick return or a pump and dump this ISN'T the place. We're building a Billion dollar entity here. Step one, startup, is over now we're moving into growth phase, hiring, capital raise on a large scale and cool new features to site. We're building solid foundations so that the growth is scalable and we don't have to stop/pause at every major junction. Part of this process is streamlining processes, building robust standards around project criteria and funding, and automating as much as possible. The automation piece is going to be critical as we move more into a global market, we want people to be able to list projects from anywhere and contribute from anywhere 24/7, 365 days a year (crowdfund Christmas dinner?? : ). We have a great strategic plan, there are always bumps when moving out of startup phase to growth phase but within 1 month (hold me to it) from today all the restructuring/bumps will be cleared.

This is really important, and I think in line with what I have written here time and time again earlier. It's not about reaching 100K satoshi and then plummet down again like some people here seems to think  Roll Eyes

.█
                             .-███
                           .-███-███
                         ..███.   ███
                        .███.      ███
                      .███.         ███
                    .███-            ███
                  .███-               ███
                .███:.                 ███
              .███*.                   .███
 ████████████████████████████         .███████████████
 ███......................███.      .███-...........███
 .███                      ███.   .███-             .███
  .███                      ███ .███:.               .███
    ███.                    .██████.                   ███
     ███.                   .████.                      ███
      ███                  .█████.                      .███
      .███               .███. ███                       .███
        ███.           .███-    ███                        ███
         ███.        .███-      .███                        ███
          ██████████████         -█████████████████████████████
                    ███.                    .███
                     ███                  .███
                      ███:              .███
                       ███-           .███
                        ███.       .-███
                         ███.    .-███
                          ███  ..███
                          .███.███
                           .████
                            -█
.CARTESI.📱.LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS.
                               .█
                             .-███
                           .-███-███
                         ..███.   ███
                        .███.      ███
                      .███.         ███
                    .███-            ███
                  .███-               ███
                .███:.                 ███
              .███*.                   .███
 ████████████████████████████         .███████████████
 ███......................███.      .███-...........███
 .███                      ███.   .███-             .███
  .███                      ███ .███:.               .███
    ███.                    .██████.                   ███
     ███.                   .████.                      ███
      ███                  .█████.                      .███
      .███               .███. ███                       .███
        ███.           .███-    ███                        ███
         ███.        .███-      .███                        ███
          ██████████████         -█████████████████████████████
                    ███.                    .███
                     ███                  .███
                      ███:              .███
                       ███-           .███
                        ███.       .-███
                         ███.    .-███
                          ███  ..███
                          .███.███
                           .████
                            -█
thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 05:24:45 AM

This Is brillant, this many FUDers out of nowhere  all of a sudden plus the suppressing sell orders makes me think it's moon time soon..
giddy up

TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 12:40:41 PM

Quote From Karl

This is really important, and I think in line with what I have written here time and time again earlier. It's not about reaching 100K satoshi and then plummet down again like some people here seems to think  Roll Eyes

That's very true but you know that ping-pong effect is still bound to happen with all the greed and people that want/need btc when a price jumps from 15k to say 100k.  Not much we can do about it...but it's part of things.  You'd hope people would hold more but it rarely happens, nobody has the forethought to think that far ahead which is sad in crypto.

BUT like I've said before it's still "all talk" from the big START players until we see something happen and the price reflect it.
prospecta

Activity: 729

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 08:51:50 PM

Quote From Karl
If people are looking for a quick return or a pump and dump this ISN'T the place.

Well you just shattered the dreams of 90% of the posters in here haha.

After I am done with you, you will be banned from ever being on the internet again or even owning a PC
thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 09:50:29 PM

Quote From Karl

That's very true but you know that ping-pong effect is still bound to happen with all the greed and people that want/need btc when a price jumps from 15k to say 100k.  Not much we can do about it...but it's part of things.  You'd hope people would hold more but it rarely happens, nobody has the forethought to think that far ahead which is sad in crypto.

BUT like I've said before it's still "all talk" from the big START players until we see something happen and the price reflect it.

Damn right when it hits 100k I will sell, will sell the whole way to 100k, then wait for dip and buy moar, that's trading isn't it? Loyalty to a coin doesn't mean you buy and don't sell it because someone else Will, I sold 5k last night for a 1400 sat per coin profit. Now it's back below my sell to 're buy.

AttentionDisorder

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 09:30:47 PM

I'm confused i thought we were going to get news and several announcements this past week, got a couple, Karl has joined Startjoin team and working on making startjoin a better site over the next month, any other news i missed ?  I was expecting a price rise after all these announcements guess won't be happening for another month or so unless we see a pump, seems as if price is still being forced down on bittrex. I hear people on about these Bots who are controlling the price, who owns them and can anyone get a hold of one, could we crowdfund the money to buy one to help price of start be more stable, sort of fight against these other bots?
thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 11:15:18 PM

The price did jump 20%, that's not to shabby, also the fact we have kiddie Fudders here and clear suppression. It's got 2k sats swing a day, good times..

AttentionDisorder

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 02:05:57 AM

True it did rise i was getting afraid when it was down around 13k, i don't want a massive quick rise but would like to go back to 50k where i bought a load then i would be more comfortable pledging to projects again. With all Startjoin is promising to be i really don't understand why everyone is not wanting to buy startcoin, guess once they want in it will be costing them a lot more money.
thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 04:25:45 AM

Yeah 13k was ghastly, I'm in around mid 20's myself, but a rise to 50k wouldn't be sustainable just yet, I am content around the 18k mark for now I think it's a good point to launch from to mid 20's again then 30's it will be a gradual incline though, which gets more people in as well, Let the fudders do there job and people freak out about Max, the hands that hold them are stronger.

NABiT

Activity: 318
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 07:15:07 PM

Any more of those fun videos?

Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 228 »
  Print  

Jump to: