Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 09:28:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 228 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [START] StartCOIN 2.0 - The digital currency for crowdfunding  (Read 538826 times)
thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

I AM

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 01:39:55 AM

Hey imagine how you would feel if you bought shares in the startcoin backed mining security.
I'm not worried about price as I know it will at least be a pump and dump coin so I will get out at a profit and all coins mined to me from security will be sold on weekly highs.. I am transitioning my start holdings to WBB as more of them come to market with mining. I only bought into startcoin because of max spruking it all the time was good for price, he has removed all links to him so good time to exit, glad I didn't put money in startchat in the end, would really piss me off

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
prospecta

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 06:27:58 AM

This is just too funny...

MK abandons another shitcoin after pumping and dumping it...  Grin

If you're having bagholding problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but start ain't one.

After I am done with you, you will be banned from ever being on the internet again or even owning a PC
czcool

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 03:01:16 PM

I bought some. Wink
leipebarry

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 03:55:46 PM

There are some rumors going around, can someone confirm or debunk these for me  Huh

Have been hearing them from several people in the crypto community lately.
I have not paid any attention to these rumors but currently I also heard it from a big investor.
According to some Karl is planning on surpassing the Litecoin marketcap.
For the people who don't know who Karl is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIR8VVZAUFE

These are the rumors:

Karl Gray has taken over the StartJoin platform and is in complete controle now.
He is putting his own capital and that of some very wealthy investors into the project.
The plan is to make StartJoin a direct competitor of Kickstarter and even bigger.

This is the main reason the price is so low, the lack of communication and development was all part of the overal plan to drive the price to a low.
Currently Startcoins are being bought up very cheap from the market of of nervous investors by Karl and the investors.

At this moment Karl already has a full team of developers ready to implement improvents and updates but has to wait until enough coins have been bought of the market.
A full marketing plan is on the desk and will take off when the price is high enough so the premine can be used to target a large worldwide userbase.

If someone can debunk or confirm this that would be awesome.
Would be even better if Karl would comment on it.  Wink
johnp

Activity: 575

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 04:15:11 PM

These are some statements from Karl on Startjoin

There is not going to be a new site. We are moving from one team who have built and managed the site to a new team, so while the site will remain in place there is an entire new team coming in to run it day to day. As you can imagine this is quite the knowledge transfer process. We are moving on it quickly and actively but it does take time. We have aggressive targets for the next two weeks.

Contrary to what Guy may think I am the first investor in StartJoin and StartCoin and provided the capital to build the environment, I can confidently say I've been involved in this project before ALL of you and I have a vested interest in seeing it work. There is a huge amount of work going on.

Two weeks from now we should be in a VERY different position. We have presence now in Asia, Europe and North America. We're positioned to grow and do so FAST We are now making sure the tech is able to keep up

There are several VERY high profile projects in negotiation stages which will firmly place StartJoin in the global media spotlight.

Personally I see the long term potential of this platform and am therefore more bullish than ever.

*Image Removed*
johnp

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 04:21:01 PM

There are some rumors going around, can someone confirm or debunk these for me  Huh

Have been hearing them from several people in the crypto community lately.
I have not paid any attention to these rumors but currently I also heard it from a big investor.
According to some Karl is planning on surpassing the Litecoin marketcap.
For the people who don't know who Karl is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIR8VVZAUFE

These are the rumors:

Karl Gray has taken over the StartJoin platform and is in complete controle now. This would not surprise me
He is putting his own capital and that of some very wealthy investors into the project. He has already
The plan is to make StartJoin a direct competitor of Kickstarter and even bigger. He has mentioned this before not sure how realistic that could be

This is the main reason the price is so low, the lack of communication and development was all part of the overal plan to drive the price to a low.
Currently Startcoins are being bought up very cheap from the market of of nervous investors by Karl and the investors. Not sure about that but I am

At this moment Karl already has a full team of developers ready to implement improvents and updates but has to wait until enough coins have been bought of the market.
A full marketing plan is on the desk and will take off when the price is high enough so the premine can be used to target a large worldwide userbase. Again not sure

If someone can debunk or confirm this that would be awesome.
Would be even better if Karl would comment on it.  Wink

*Image Removed*
leipebarry

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 04:45:07 PM

There is not going to be a new site. We are moving from one team who have built and managed the site to a new team, so while the site will remain in place there is an entire new team coming in to run it day to day. As you can imagine this is quite the knowledge transfer process. We are moving on it quickly and actively but it does take time. We have 1 aggressive targets for the next two weeks.

Contrary to what Guy may think 2 I am the first investor in StartJoin and StartCoin and provided the capital to build the environment, I can confidently say I've been involved in this project before ALL of you and I have a vested interest in seeing it work. There is a huge amount of work going on.

Two weeks from now we should be in a VERY different position. 3 We have presence now in Asia, Europe and North America. We're positioned to grow and do so FAST We are now making sure the tech is able to keep up

There are 4 several VERY high profile projects in negotiation stages which will firmly place StartJoin in the global media spotlight.

Personally I see the long term potential of this platform and am therefore 5 more bullish than ever.

1. Buying up a lot of startcoin cheap without disturbing the low prices on the market.
2. Looks like Karl Gray stepped up and took over from Max Keiser because he has already money in it is and currently investing even more.
3. So the marketing plan involves Asia, Europe and North America instead of globally.
4. This probably has to involve the investors and how much money they are going to put in it.
5. Surpassing the Litecoin marketcap.

Seems 95% of the rumors and inside information I received was correct.
Thank you John, I know enough for now.
johnp

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 04:55:37 PM

There is not going to be a new site. We are moving from one team who have built and managed the site to a new team, so while the site will remain in place there is an entire new team coming in to run it day to day. As you can imagine this is quite the knowledge transfer process. We are moving on it quickly and actively but it does take time. We have 1 aggressive targets for the next two weeks.

Contrary to what Guy may think 2 I am the first investor in StartJoin and StartCoin and provided the capital to build the environment, I can confidently say I've been involved in this project before ALL of you and I have a vested interest in seeing it work. There is a huge amount of work going on.

Two weeks from now we should be in a VERY different position. 3 We have presence now in Asia, Europe and North America. We're positioned to grow and do so FAST We are now making sure the tech is able to keep up

There are 4 several VERY high profile projects in negotiation stages which will firmly place StartJoin in the global media spotlight.

Personally I see the long term potential of this platform and am therefore 5 more bullish than ever.

1. Buying up a lot of startcoin cheap without disturbing the low prices on the market.
2. Looks like Karl Gray stepped up and took over from Max Keiser because he has already money in it is and currently investing even more.
3. So the marketing plan involves Asia, Europe and North America instead of globally.
4. This probably has to involve the investors and how much money they are going to put in it.

So who is your insider and what is classed as a big investor :-)

*Image Removed*
leipebarry

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 05:22:26 PM

So who is your insider and what is classed as a big investor :-)

People who claim they are an insider, know an insider or claim they have inside information I mostly take that with a grain of salt.
However when multiple people who don't know each other are telling me the same thing then there are red flags coming up and I need to take a closer look.
That is what first happend last week and the last couple of days even more frequent that I can not ignore them, that is why I asked here, I don't want to get trapped in fud or hype.

Regarding the investors (multiple) what I heard was that they were speaking Spanish and an other group some sort of Scandinavian or German language amongst each other but that could also be hype since nobody can confirm this.

KhalDrago

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 05:51:04 PM

so max keiser abandoned, saw it coming.
leipebarry

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 06:25:57 PM

You make it sound like it was his choice to leave.
From what I heard Karl Gray stepped up took over and is now calling the shots.
Max Keiser did not voluntary stepped down but saw START would be in much better hands that way.
johnp

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 07:04:53 PM

So who has said that ??

https://twitter.com/paradimeshift/status/648210306208890880

*Image Removed*
leipebarry

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 07:33:45 PM

John do you really think I am going to tell who my sources are and where I get my information on cryptocurrencies, trades and investments?  Cheesy

Like I said that is what I heard and might as well could be fud or hype any way you look at it.
As if they are going to make it public that Karl Grey stepped up because Max had no idea what he was doing to make START a success.
Also a real coincidence this rumor has been out there for at least a couple of days and suddenly they drop a picture on twitter?  Wink

When I look at that picture working on START means for Max playing with a dog?  Undecided
Also according to that picture Max is going to stay in Amsterdam from now on to work on START(chat)?

Still need to verify some of the rumors I have heard but if Karl really has taken over and Max is just a cheerleader on the sidelines, I am going to buy a lot of Startcoins.

johnp

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 08:23:41 PM

John do you really think I am going to tell who my sources are and where I get my information on cryptocurrencies, trades and investments?  Cheesy

Like I said that is what I heard and might as well could be fud or hype any way you look at it.
As if they are going to make it public that Karl Grey stepped up because Max had no idea what he was doing to make START a success.
Also a real coincidence this rumor has been out there for at least a couple of days and suddenly they drop a picture on twitter?  Wink

When I look at that picture working on START means for Max playing with a dog?  Undecided
Also according to that picture Max is going to stay in Amsterdam from now on to work on START(chat)?

Still need to verify some of the rumors I have heard but if Karl really has taken over and Max is just a cheerleader on the sidelines, I am going to buy a lot of Startcoins.

[/quote

My comment was aimed at drago :-)

And if you are going to buy i suggest you get in soon

*Image Removed*
leipebarry

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 09:16:16 PM

My mistake sorry.
According to my calculations I am going to have just enough time to accumulate a decent amount of Startcoin without driving the price up.
We will see how it works out, good luck!
johnp

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 09:25:39 PM

My mistake sorry.
According to my calculations I am going to have just enough time to accumulate a decent amount of Startcoin without driving the price up.

depends how much you want to buy, you can get Start at Shapeshift, Bittylicious and Justcoin without effecting the price. You pay a little more but you get it all at the same price

*Image Removed*
leipebarry

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 09:54:45 PM

My mistake sorry.

depends how much you want to buy, you can get Start at Shapeshift, Bittylicious and Justcoin without effecting the price. You pay a little more but you get it all at the same price

Goodbye Vericoin, NXT and welcome Startcoin  Grin
Wanted to dump those coins for weeks and invest in another coin, looks like Startcoin is the lucky one.
johnp

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 09:58:19 PM

My mistake sorry.

Goodbye Vericoin, NXT and welcome Startcoin  Grin
Wanted to dump those coins for weeks and invest in another coin, looks like Startcoin is the lucky one.

Or you are the lucky one for choosing Start :-)

*Image Removed*
thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

I AM

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 10:23:58 PM

LOL so now the fudder 'has seen the light' and decided to buy start?
To funny, what a tool. so now when price rises as it's always been going to you can kid yourself into thinking your onto it,

And apparently you have a rubbish choice in coins anyway so it's probably a bad thing your buying in.

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
leipebarry

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 10:34:34 PM

LOL so now the fudder 'has seen the light' and decided to buy start?
To funny, what a tool. so now when price rises as it's always been going to you can kid yourself into thinking your onto it,

And apparently you have a rubbish choice in coins anyway so it's probably a bad thing your buying in.

There is a big difference in Max Keiser running the show and Karl Grey running the show.
Debate me on that: YOU CAN'T!

NXT and Vericoin are crap coins indeed but I made some good money with them trading.
Now it is time to make some big bucks with Startcoin just like I did back in the days with Bitcoin and Litecoin listening to Karl Greys predictions.

thoth-Atlantian seriously no BS buy some Startcoin, the price is going to hit the fan.
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 228 »
  Print  

Jump to: