Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 02:55:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984388 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nembit86

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

NEM ....best currency distribution ever ...!!!!!!!

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 01:32:56 PM

Just a thought. Is it possible for kodtycoon to send a PM to everyone urging them to register on the Nem forum and vote on the logo or is it overload on the PM side.?

well considering it takes over 24 hours of non stop sending to send to everyone and during that time i cant use my comp i think its best i wait till something like the next news letter or something else like an announcement or something to be sent out and il send that message with it. i could send that message and then the nxt day have something else to send. its much easier to do many things at once rather than just as they come. il be sure to include a suggestion to join the nem forum and about the logo in the next message or suggest for it to be put in the newsletter(which it most likely will be).

plus i dont want to plague everyone with messages or it will just become annoying.

oops sorry mate, I thought you had a fancy , newfangled way of contacting everyone at once and yes, probably would be overload.

NDZ4YPCKVKWAIIZBB5T7T5EL67N2XWPQODGGWIYT
lexicon

Activity: 279
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 01:37:09 PM

Hi guys, I tried to register on NEMforum many times,
I created many emails at many providers and I never got activation email...
Even now I did it again to be able to vote and nothing happend. As always.
Dont wanna be negative but it is getting on my nerves.

If you want, I will make an email on yahoo, and call it (nemforum<5 random numbers>),

Then you can sign up. I'll tell you the email address to put in via pm.

When the activation link comes I'll log out. Then pm you the email accounts password and then you can confirm your account by clicking the activation email, and then change the password to the email account, so then its all yours.

PM me if you want to do this, because the emails come to me no problem for some reason. Maybe it has something to do with your computer or something, I don't know. I'm not a tech guy.

This is the only way I can think of to help you, because under no circumstances am I allowed to ever be logged into the account of someone else at the nem forum. Its way against the rules. So pm me now if you want to try this idea. It will work and I have the time to do it.

This issue can be solved in 5 minutes, and you will have an account at the NEM forum and you can vote as well.
makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 01:57:53 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2014, 01:21:44 AM by makoto1337

NEM is a a voluntary association and no one is forced to join. Remember 2kool4skewl?

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:22:58 PM

Anybody reading this, please make sure you have voted on the logo on the NEM forum!!!!!!!! We need a lot more votes than this.

As regards Pat,

Well I remember Utopianfuture pledging to stay the course until we at least hit LTC marketcap.Ok he didnt stay although it was probably impossible to do so. But Pat DID stay and helped to hold things together and he is working hard now. I dont think Lexicon or anyone here wants him to step down so I think we should pick our words carefully when complaining about anything.

who who who.
This is not at all what i wanted.
Plz feel free to state any opinion that you have as clear as you want. Just don't spreat FUD.
No need to put on the kid gloves. I'm a big boy...no need  Grin

lexicon

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:27:51 PM

NEM is a a voluntary association and no one is forced to join. Remember 2kool4skool?

Oh, Im ALL IN

Just trying to push you guys up a notch. We can do better. That's a fact. Not on the tech side. The system is very impressive from what I hear! I'm going to try it now with this one click install here. I'm not a tech guy. I'm a marketing guy.
And dont' compare me to 2cool, he was trying to hurt NEM.

I'm trying to get you guys to stop walking in quicksand when it comes making decisions on the promotion side of the coin.

We can do better, and I want to help. We need to be more nimble, and be able to move on a dime if need be, if we want to compete in this fast paced industry!!

You can tell me we can't improve in this area?
patmast3r

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:28:02 PM

Hi guys, I tried to register on NEMforum many times,
I created many emails at many providers and I never got activation email...
Even now I did it again to be able to vote and nothing happend. As always.
Dont wanna be negative but it is getting on my nerves.

It's unfortunately a problem we've faced more than once. I'm sure it'll be resolved soon.
Sorry about it.

jkoil

Activity: 834
Merit: 524

Nxt NEM

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:04:48 PM

that will be the official logo?

Is this the best time to organize the vote?  It is July... hot, people are on their vacations, hot, people are lazy...
That lazyness is now even stronger; it is already difficult to gather all the information and ideas and opinions about logos and voting. They have been presented in BTT, Trello, Nemcoin, and other forums since February.

Tho there has been the logo committee, I suspect that also they have been lazy in this matter: they have not considered all the ideas and aspects. "All" the discussion and idea throwing have been wasted. At least it looks so.

Because it is July and hot and you all are lazy, here is only one issue to be thought:

1. The logo should unify the community; it should not increase the dispersion e.g. by splitting the community into two opposite groups.

The dispersion could be avoided by a voting system which allows "negative" votes. Has such been considered?

The vote has now been thrown to the wall like a small note on the coffee room's wall: "please make a new coffee-pot after you have taken the last cup".  (this note indicates something which is obvious - something similar is in the latest vote postings: it is obvious that the "brand new" logo is the winner ... )

I hoped to see more discipline in this matter, despite the summer.

patmast3r

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:15:25 PM

Yes we're all lazy. Lazy motherfuckers who don't even get out of bed.

lexicon

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:15:43 PM

Is this the best time to organize the vote?  It is July... hot, people are on their vacations, hot, people are lazy...
That lazyness is now even stronger; it is already difficult to gather all the information and ideas and opinions about logos and voting. They have been presented in BTT, Trello, Nemcoin, and other forums since February.

Tho there has been the logo committee, I suspect that also they have been lazy in this matter: they have not considered all the ideas and aspects. "All" the discussion and idea throwing have been wasted. At least it looks so.

Because it is July and hot and you all are lazy, here is only one issue to be thought:

1. The logo should unify the community; it should not increase the dispersion e.g. by splitting the community into two opposite groups.

The dispersion could be avoided by a voting system which allows "negative" votes. Has such been considered?

The vote has now been thrown to the wall like a small note on the coffee room's wall: "please make a new coffee-pot after you have taken the last cup".  (this note indicates something which is obvious - something similar is in the latest vote postings: it is obvious that the "brand new" logo is the winner ... )

hey,

I'm one of the people who isn't afraid to speak my mind, and mention something that may not be all "fluffy fluffy", and try to find solutions that will help NEM improve by pointing out weaknesses if need be.

By your post, there were two things I understood that you were pointing out.

1. You were not happy with the vote being held in July

and

2. You wanted a way to do a negative vote for logos? So you would be able to vote more than once then, by down voting logos you did not like, as well as voting on the one you liked?

This is what I got from your post, before I comment on your post, I just want to make sure I understood it clearly.

Did I understand the two main points correctly?
lexicon

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:17:23 PM

Yes we're all lazy. Lazy motherfuckers who don't even get our of bed.

lol@ pat!! That was funny!!

so far from the truth it's hilarious !!!  Good one!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin
jkoil

Nxt NEM

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:34:15 PM

hey,

I'm one of the people who isn't afraid to speak my mind, and mention something that may not be all "fluffy fluffy", and try to find solutions that will help NEM improve by pointing out weaknesses if need be.

and

2. You wanted a way to do a negative vote for logos? So you would be able to vote more than once then, by down voting logos you did not like, as well as voting on the one you liked?

This is what I got from your post, before I comment on your post, I just want to make sure I understood it clearly.

yes;
the 2. is more important, as some voting system could produce such a winner, which the most people like. Now it is possible that the winner is supported by eg. 33% and 60% hate it.

The 1. is a guess ... maybe the voting activity could be higher after summer vacations. Now there are voting only "enthusiastics".

And yes, the smileys were intentionally dropped. They have not actually helped in the past postings, if the results are this kind. (Just waiting when having time to install the alpha and start testing. "No laughing in heaven"... )

lexicon

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 04:46:06 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2014, 04:58:36 PM by lexicon

hey,

and

yes;
the 2. is more important, as some voting system could produce such a winner, which the most people like. Now it is possible that the winner is supported by eg. 33% and 60% hate it.

The 1. is a guess ... maybe the voting activity could be higher after summer vacations. Now there are voting only "enthusiastics".

And yes, the smileys were intentionally dropped. They have not actually helped in the past postings, if the results are this kind. (Just waiting when having time to install the alpha and start testing. "No laughing in heaven"... )

I understand your points now.

Point 1:  There are going to be people even more busy in the fall when we are all in "kids back to school mode", then there is the holiday season right around the corner. I see your concern about people being on vacation, and summer being a "lazy" type/time of year.

The truth is, there will always be an argument, as to there being something to point at that would indicate something not being optimal, regarding the time frame for a vote to be conducted.

The truth is, we need a logo chosen right away, as branding packages are based on the logo, and marketing is dependent on the branding package. So it couldn't be more crucial to get a logo chosen right away, as we are a tad bit behind on the marketing front, and the Promotion team has marketing plans in place ready to go, and need these other things done to launch their marketing efforts. But please don't misunderstand me here, quality was not sacrificed in this process. All of the logos chosen by the committee live up the the functions that a logo must represent.

I wish myself that there were a "perfect" time to hold a vote, but as stated above, we will never have that luxury. This is why the vote is being held now.

Also,

I can assure that this "lazy" type of time, though true for many, has not affected the Dev team, as they just put out an alpha, or the Promotion team, as they now producing a newsletter, fielding all types of questions, and the fact they are holding the logo vote, in my eyes, makes me see that they were not affected by the lazy summer months either.

So when it comes to the NEM team, the evidence shows that they have been very active despite it being July. These guys are not on vacation, that is for sure!!!

I hope this covers you concerns in point #1

As to your second point, I see your main concern being that a logo can win, by having the most votes, but not having the majority of the votes. This is a valid concern. This is why political elections are done the way they are, so this does not happen.

In this case, your point is completely valid. There is no arguing that.

What I can say is that there is another very valid point as well. That is the urgency of getting the logo chosen, and we have multiple great logos to choose from. It comes down to what is more important? There is always conflicting VALID arguments in almost any major decision. This is unavoidable.

What it comes down to, is we need a logo, many were discussed, and a committee was formed to gather all opinions on ALL the logos that were available, and they narrowed them down to the few that you see in the vote.

This is exactly what you were pointing out. Nothing is perfect, but your valid concern was already addressed by this narrowing down process, so that we don't end up with a logo that "won" but not that many people voted for.

This way your second concern was addressed, while balanced with other valid concerns as well. ie the need to get the logo chosen so we can get the whole show on the road. There is balance here. Many valid concerns were addressed when the voting plan was created by the Promotional team.

With your # 2 concern:

I hope the fact that your concern was already brought up and balanced with others who had valid concerns will be something you can respect, as the Promotional team did a fantastic job balancing everyone's concerns and opinions.

Thank you for speaking up, and adding your voice, even when i'm sure you thought that it wasn't a popular one. We need more people like you in the conversation, that will speak up, and at the same time accept and respect that this is a community with a great Promotional team that can only balance everyone's concerns to the best of their ability.

Thanks again, and keep thinking of ideas, as they are the blood of what keeps NEM, and this community, at the forefront of the cryptocurrency movement!!

rockethead
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 05:07:08 PM

It would do good if you get up and do something instead of being an armchair critic. You had all the time to come out with a serious concrete plan on the logo while we "lazily" discussed about it at great length in the last month.

NEM requires people who can contribute rather that just shoot things off their mouth. That, everybody can do. Walk the talk please.
jkoil

Nxt NEM

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 06:08:52 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2014, 07:08:31 PM by jkoil

It would do good if you get up and do something instead of being an armchair critic. You had all the time to come out with a serious concrete plan on the logo while we "lazily" discussed about it at great length in the last month.

NEM requires people who can contribute rather that just shoot things off their mouth. That, everybody can do. Walk the talk please.

well... I have already walked ... long distances... but without any use?   (so, you didn't read the earlier comments while you "discussed about it at great length in the last month")
(Who's "accusation" has better arguments)

[quote Trello]
jkoil on Logo and and promotional resources
There exist many different procedures; they usually contain guidelines and discussion
http://smallbusiness.chron.com/choose-company-name-logo-2348.html
http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/71902
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Logo_selection_procedure

Mar 12, 2014 at 19:21 - on board NEM Promotion
[/quote]

[quote Trello]

About logo voting (and other votings too). One vote / one member can be effective and fast, but it may not produce fair results. Sometimes negative votes or veto could be useful. If not available, then at least one's vote can be decentralized Smiley
https://www.electionbuddy.com/preferential https://www.electionbuddy.com/plurality

Mar 11, 2014 at 23:03 - on board NEM Promotion
[/quote]

solix

Activity: 180

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 06:11:11 PM

maybe some of you know freeNAS: http://www.freenas.org
have this type of nas server running on my own for years know and today i thought i could be a good solution to put NIS service on that NAS machines. NIS plugin runs stable 24/7 in the backround of your home/buisness fileserver, stabilizing the NEM network.

http://doc.freenas.org/index.php/Plugins

the marketing effect would be amazing to put NIS into the most widespreaded, non-commercial NAS server solution.

what do you think?

That sounds interesting. Anyway, at the moment we develop NIS and NCC on Java. To be honest I am not that familiar with freenas, do you already have experience with developing plugins for freenas?

Freenas is BSD under the hood (and uses the BSD out of box network storage functionality) with a PHP front end for managing the configuration files. I'm still a bit perplexed as to what specifically we are proposing to do with it as it relates to NEM. Are we saying that we'd sponsor a bunch of data center implementations of Freenas on pizza boxes or VMs or something and run a bunch of NIS nodes on those hosts? I use freenas a ton in virtual and non-virtual scenarios and would be happy to help if I understood the proposal.

Your Ad here! PM us now if you'd like to advertise here.
jkoil

Nxt NEM

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 06:18:41 PM

hey,

and

yes;

I understand your points now.

Point 1:  There are going to be people even more busy in the fall when we are all in "kids back to school mode", then there is the holiday season right around the corner. I see your concern about people being on vacation, and summer being a "lazy" type/time of year.

The truth is, there will always be an argument, as to there being something to point at that would indicate something not being optimal, regarding the time frame for a vote to be conducted.

The truth is, we need a logo chosen right away, as branding packages are based on the logo, and marketing is dependent on the branding package. So it couldn't be more crucial to get a logo chosen right away, as we are a tad bit behind on the marketing front, and the Promotion team has marketing plans in place ready to go, and need these other things done to launch their marketing efforts. But please don't misunderstand me here, quality was not sacrificed in this process. All of the logos chosen by the committee live up the the functions that a logo must represent.

I wish myself that there were a "perfect" time to hold a vote, but as stated above, we will never have that luxury. This is why the vote is being held now.

Also,

I can assure that this "lazy" type of time, though true for many, has not affected the Dev team, as they just put out an alpha, or the Promotion team, as they now producing a newsletter, fielding all types of questions, and the fact they are holding the logo vote, in my eyes, makes me see that they were not affected by the lazy summer months either.

So when it comes to the NEM team, the evidence shows that they have been very active despite it being July. These guys are not on vacation, that is for sure!!!

I hope this covers you concerns in point #1

As to your second point, I see your main concern being that a logo can win, by having the most votes, but not having the majority of the votes. This is a valid concern. This is why political elections are done the way they are, so this does not happen.

In this case, your point is completely valid. There is no arguing that.

What I can say is that there is another very valid point as well. That is the urgency of getting the logo chosen, and we have multiple great logos to choose from. It comes down to what is more important? There is always conflicting VALID arguments in almost any major decision. This is unavoidable.

What it comes down to, is we need a logo, many were discussed, and a committee was formed to gather all opinions on ALL the logos that were available, and they narrowed them down to the few that you see in the vote.

This is exactly what you were pointing out. Nothing is perfect, but your valid concern was already addressed by this narrowing down process, so that we don't end up with a logo that "won" but not that many people voted for.

This way your second concern was addressed, while balanced with other valid concerns as well. ie the need to get the logo chosen so we can get the whole show on the road. There is balance here. Many valid concerns were addressed when the voting plan was created by the Promotional team.

With your # 2 concern:

I hope the fact that your concern was already brought up and balanced with others who had valid concerns will be something you can respect, as the Promotional team did a fantastic job balancing everyone's concerns and opinions.

Thank you for speaking up, and adding your voice, even when i'm sure you thought that it wasn't a popular one. We need more people like you in the conversation, that will speak up, and at the same time accept and respect that this is a community with a great Promotional team that can only balance everyone's concerns to the best of their ability.

Thanks again, and keep thinking of ideas, as they are the blood of what keeps NEM, and this community, at the forefront of the cryptocurrency movement!!

Yes, I'm aware about the arguments you point ...
maybe I have to highlight the possibility to change or evolve.

And, maybe have to "spam" more ...

[quote  Trello]

makoto had a point: "Do you have an idea of what kind of logo you want? Like a box or a coin?"
The current logo suggestions can give some direction, what kind of logo could be good for NEM and what kind is not good.
If there is not good enough suggestions, then why not asking some professional. That is not a bad thing; sometimes we may need help from outside of the community.

I've thought that there is no hurry to select a logo now. At least the hurry shouldn't force to accept something, which is fairly good, but still lacking "something".
Can't there be a temporary logo,a simple "NEM" until that?
(Didn't NXT have also some temp logo before the final vote)

If there comes a voting, 51% shouldn't be enough for a win ... and maybe a negative vote could be useful Smiley

Mar 10, 2014 at 23:06 - on board NEM Promotion
[/quote]

[quote  Trello]
 jkoil on Logo soon ?

A logo can be important but it is not the matter of "live or die". Companies do change their logos.
The logos are more important in real life, where the companies try to reach their customers all around the world, cities, streets, highways, TV, net, etc.
For NEM the situation will be (at least) for some months such that the company (NEM) and the customers (NEM-devs/owners/new owners/followers/haters/etc.) exist in the same space: here in the net. The one and only NEM logo is not yet so essential.

The logo could be selected in this month; the best from the current alternatives. But it does not need to be the "final" logo. It could be a "space reserver" until a good, final logo is selected and started sculpting it to the stone.-)

May 18 at 22:51 - edited May 18 at 23:02 - on board NEM Promotion
[/quote]

[quote  Trello]

jkoil on Logo Contest 2. Phase of Narrowing down

As many have said: NEM is different from other cryptocurrencies, therefore also its logo should be new, different, classy, etc.
That would be the optimal situation.
But it is a difficult target.
To complete the target it might be better that the design is not started from already-known figures.

Though the design is not started from some already-known figures, it may end looking like some, which already exist. Eg. the N+E+M logo has its look-alikes; NOS's logo in
http://www.sdwhaven.com/random-inspiration/logo-combinations-cubes-and-logo-design/
But in this case we can still say, why N+E+M logo is what it is Smiley

Anyway, it maybe so that N+E+M is not enough its own kind to be the final logo. At least for a temporary logo I would accept it...)

Jun 29 at 18:40 - on board NEM Promotion
[/quote]

ApexEvo

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 07:05:38 PM

Hey, so as I mentioned earlier today, I was never able to register at Nemforum.

Lexicon, offered me help and I accepted, he created mail for me, but it wasnt enough,
because "Sorry, but you're not allowed to register multiple accounts at the same time from the same computer."

At last I had to use Tor. That helped.
After all that time Im finally on NEMforum.  Wink

So thank you lexicon, you were really helpful. (Dont be so harsh on him, he seems to be a really good guy.)

▄▄▄▄▄               ▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄██▀        ▀██▄    ▄██▀         ▀█▄
██▀            ▀██▄  ▀▀             ██
██               ▀██        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
██                ▀██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ██▄          ▄██   ▀██▄          ▄▄▄
  ▀██▄      ▄██▀      ▀██▄▄     ▄██▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀          ▀▀██████▀▀

Unchained Smart Contracts
Decentralized Oracle
Infinitly Scalable
Blockchain Technology
Turing-Complete
State-Channels

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.TWITTER.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TELEGRAM

▄██▄
     ▄      ▐████   ▄▄
   █████     ██████████
    █████████████████▀
 ▄████████████▀████▌
██████████     ▀████     
 ▀▀   █████     ██████████
      ▀████▌▄████████████▀
    ▄▄▄███████████████▌
   ██████████▀    ▐████
    ▀▀▀  ████▌     ▀▀▀
         ▀███▀
.SLACK.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
REDDIT
f
.FACEBOOK.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
LINKEDIN

ARGpentem

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 07:19:21 PM

Critics and discussion are contributions. It is unfortunate that rockethead does not realize that.

A freedom fighter. Stop all your bull shit !
ARGpentem

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 07:50:37 PM

rockethead seems to like "walk the talk" every time anyone says something contrary to the "official" opinion, I will offer my service to continue the token issuance like this:

1. patmast3r continues to receive token issuance request via PM  ( this step is like before ).

2. Following each valid request, patmast3r posts the requester's account in the issuance list ( this step is like before )

3. I will cross check the requester's account against the official stakeholder list (a new cross checking step) to ensure that every requester's account has a match in the official stakeholder list. No need to give me any special access to the document.

4. After getting my confirmation, patmast3r can send the tokens to the requester's account.

If patmast3r post the requester's list at a fixed time everyday, I guarantee to give my confirmation within one hour of that day. I am very careful with lists and numbers so there is almost no chance I make a mistake. If you want to make it foolproof, enlist one more person to cross check the list. That is my 5 minute solution to your token issuance problem. Feel free to comment.

A freedom fighter. Stop all your bull shit !
lexicon

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 08:05:08 PM

rockethead seems to like "walk the talk" every time anyone says something contrary to the "official" opinion, I will offer my service to continue the token issuance like this:

1. patmast3r continues to receive token issuance request via PM  ( this step is like before ).

2. Following each valid request, patmast3r posts the requester's account in the issuance list ( this step is like before )

3. I will cross check the requester's account against the official stakeholder list (a new cross checking step) to ensure that every requester's account has a match in the official stakeholder list. No need to give me any special access to the document.

4. After getting my confirmation, patmast3r can send the tokens to the requester's account.

If patmast3r post the requester's list at a fixed time everyday, I guarantee to give my confirmation within one hour of that day. I am very careful with lists and numbers so there is almost no chance I make a mistake. If you want to make it foolproof, enlist one more person to cross check the list. That is my 5 minute solution to your token issuance problem. Feel free to comment.

+4,000,000,000
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: