Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:21:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 [650] 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984384 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 12:47:35 AM

TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 12:50:10 AM

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
TaunSew

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 12:53:22 AM

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
kjadB

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 12:57:39 AM

Nobody wants to repeat NXT.  I remember from 2013, and the posts are still there on the older NXT forum, of people having to beg the whales to make the whales richer *mind blown*, that is real greed when you're sitting on $4 million and can't even be bothered to help fund your own coin.  On the contrary, most of the behaviour of the NXT whales (since day #1) was to dump and cash out their lottery winnings without any regard for the ecosystem or NXT's overall livelihood.  That's why nobody is buying NXT anymore because as soon as it shows any signs of going up - the whales dump it back down.  

Can you show some of these posts of greedy NXT whales refusing to donate? As someone who came later and reviewed the first six months of NXT in a few days my assessment is very different. NXT whales basically got the job done, that's why NXT is still hands down the best crypto to follow bitcoin. Who were the greedy ones?

http://ww1.nextcoin.org/index.php/board,8.0.html

Awfully convenient to shut down a website which cataloged much of the early information regarding NXT.  Still you get some unrelated traces about this on other websites.

http://nxtcoin.blogspot.ca/2014/01/nxtmyths-1-nxt-is-not-scam-it-wasnt.html
(Why did Klee have to fund everything again?  Explain the other 4 whales or even the other 7.  That was back then, today Klee is gone-ed and CfB even left for Jinn)

http://www.nxtcoins.nl/bitcointalk-summary-13-01-2014/
(Uhh 20,000 NxT for high end apps?  So 8 whales are contributing 0.00005% of their literally free overnight lotto winnings to improve NXT?   Cheesy

I'll give it a few months until they shut down these ones too.

NxT was a crappy setup where anybody with good ideas had to beg from the whales and if the whales didn't like it then you never got funding.  In most circumstances of funding, if they did give it out, it was like dust.  That's not how you run a crypto currency.  NXT never maintained momentum after its' initial success and today it is a coin of trolls and scammers.  NxT's scam distribution led to scammers, hah.

No names or specific instances in those links you posted. Can you just recount a few instances from memory? Obviously people who had ideas and projects that didn;t get any donations or bounties would have have been pissed off,  but guys like jl777 were funded and have become key NXT developers, and as far as I know jl777 was not in the original 73 NXT stakeholders. NXT whales couldn't fund everyone, and their success rate was pretty good. I get that NEM is trading off a little more centralisation to get better dev funding, and that might work out OK, but I really don't get the "NXT whales were greedy" opinion. They used mutual self-interest to fund the people that they believed would do the best work, like jl777 and many others.That's not greed, and so far the results for a 100% decentralised project have been impressive.

Please name the names of the "greedy whales" if you can, and say what they did that was greedy. The history of NXT and NEM and connected, and its important to get the facts straight. Many say you're UtopianFuture who left NXT and started NEM from bitterness because you/he didn't get funded, like jl777 did. If that's true your opinion is trolling, but if you know specific acts by real people, then that's different. I honestly don't know what motivates you, but whoever you are, I think if you have evidence of greedy NXT whales it would be useful to share the specifics, not just repeat the same accusation that doesn't seem to be backed by any evidence.

http://ww1.nextcoin.org/index.php/board,8.0.html

Where did UtopianFuture try to request funding?  Waiting for you to find a post sometime between October 2013 to January 2014 on that forum.  Oh wait they took it down, so how could I prove my earlier points (or your allegations about UF, UF =/= TS) if they've been erasing all the early history of NXT?

You're dealing with somebody who was actually in NXT before you came a year later.  So in that regard my anecdotal evidence trumps your lack of existence.

Besides  James wasn't funded by whales but literally created all these ponzi projects which he never completed and that's how he attained all that funding.  As soon as he created one project he was literally announcing the next and meanwhile people were exchanging their valuable NXT for his ponzi crap.  If you take everybody's NXT(1 billion coins) you would come nowhere close to buying out his assets.

https://nxtblocks.info/#section/assets_exchange/market/17554243582654188572

Quantity:    21'000'000.00000000        Capitalization:    422'310'000'000 NXT  (if you can't read that is 413 billion NXT vs 1 billion NXT in existence, and James has tons of those assets and they used to be worth more.  At one point his assets were worth 1 trillion NXT!  LMAO!)

So nope no whale funding more like ponzi funding.

So you were there from the start, but I've read A LOT of NXT threads Smiley

Crypto history is fascinating, and if they can make a movie about Facebook, one day somebody will write a book/script about the history if bitcoin, and arguably NXT and NEM have even more interesting histories than even satoshi etc. I'd love to know some of the back stories and private dealings between the big players, including you T.S, especially if you are infact UP. As for UP asking for funding I don't know, other than posts like this. I think nobody responded to requests like this, so UP took his bat and ball and went home.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=345619.msg4418909#msg4418909

Klee, how many original stake holders do you know ? Of course, it would difficult to coordinate a group of anonymous accounts to do ANYTHING. As far as my experience here, I have just met one or maybe two original stakeholders who are not very supportive of NXT development amongst a dozen.
You should really not mention BCNext as if i am not wrong the guy codes the whole the core features of NXT network for free.

To original founders and big stack holders: if you dont have time to closely follow NXT development; but if you still want to be supportive of NXT community and its early-day fragile system, please contact me, I can be your proxy. I don't even need you handle me your NXT; I would just point out to you where your NXTs are needed to grow our eco-system.
At this point in time, your NXT is the most valuable. Please act, don't wait; because if you wait you can help to kill NXT's chance to become something really worthwhile, really important.
dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 12:58:48 AM

Alright now this is getting silly.

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
Hollowman338
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 01:01:59 AM

rofl @ taunsew, it's distortion is now in plain sight.
TaunSew

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 01:03:42 AM

rofl @ taunsew, it's distortion is now in plain sight.

rofl @ Hollowman338, it's distortion is now in plain sight

Riddle me this Hollowman.  Where did your name come from?  That's right.  T.S. Eliott.  TS.  TaunSew.  

http://www.shmoop.com/hollow-men/poem-text.html

Hollowman338
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 01:05:45 AM

OH MY GOSH!

I'M Taunsew's SOCK PUPPET!!!

Shocked Shocked Shocked

FYI, no one here really takes you seriously.

At all.
TaunSew

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 01:06:50 AM

Hollowman338
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 01:22:02 AM

TaunSew has exposed himself.. again.

I'm satisfied. 
NoirSuccubus

Activity: 353
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 01:41:37 AM

Launch this weekend or?
TaunSew

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 01:53:23 AM

Launch this weekend or?

NEM never coming out.  Need Extra Millennia.   Our great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandchildren will get to enjoy the new economy.    But no NEM no Jinn so Jinn deaded!!  Shocked  Is understandededed?!   Huh

TaunSew

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 01:56:37 AM

https://youtu.be/acdYi8d_Kvc?t=10s

Hopefully songs like these will be written for the NEMolution.   Premier Makoto will announce his 5 year plan for NEM success.   Shocked  Chairman Nguyen hero of the NEMolution.

freigeist

Activity: 1107
Merit: 534

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 01:59:35 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acdYi8d_Kvc

Hopefully songs like these will be written for the NEMolution.   Premier Makoto will announce his 5 year plan for NEM success.   Shocked  Chairman Nguyen hero of the NEMolution.

Hmmm,
they do not seem to be totally in sync!
They need to take lessons from North Koreans.

dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 02:10:48 AM

Launch this weekend or?

NEM never coming out.  Need Extra Millennia.   Our great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandchildren will get to enjoy the new economy.    But no NEM no Jinn so Jinn deaded!!  Shocked  Is understandededed?!   Huh

If this coin isn't launched in March I think you are going to have a lot of friends, but until then lets take a break.

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
TaunSew

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 02:40:04 AM

gsxrl3oi

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 02:57:13 AM

PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME VIA PM JUST YET. WE'RE DISCUSSING THE MATTER INTERNALLY AND WILL ANNOUNCE HOW WE'RE GOING TO PROCEED SOON ENOUGH. FOR NOW IT'S POINTLESS TO CONTACT ME

And what the fuck is wrong with you for threatning us with legal actions? We working our asses of for a year and this is what we get?

Pat and DEVS Just do your thing. Don't mind them. Keep it up guys HOME STRETCH
makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 05:04:41 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2015, 05:32:57 AM by makoto1337

Ok, looks like I came here too late. This was my fault and I'll fix it by myself.

Time machine? Will JiNN support time travel?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJpAmxofq_4

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 05:06:55 AM

Pat and DEVS Just do your thing. Don't mind them. Keep it up guys HOME STRETCH

We are almost there Smiley
I hope the community is ready!

Did everyone upgrade to beta 0.5.18??
https://forum.nemcoin.com/beta-launch-discussion/nem-beta-0-5-18/msg14121/#msg14121

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
ShawnLeary

Activity: 518
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 05:09:49 AM

I heard jinn is going to reinvent the wheel, but even more round.

"We have the power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine
Pages: « 1 ... 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 [650] 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: