Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:10:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 [654] 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984157 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
lx001

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 04:41:51 PM

is it possible to launch the wallet on Win 7 32bit?
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
greentea
Legendary

Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 04:47:09 PM

just upvoted ...

BTW Ive reached out to iruniclee, hope he gets in touch

NEM   NanoWallet   SuperNodes   Apostille   Landstead   Catapult   Mijin
▃▃▃▅▅▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▅▅▅▃▃▃
traderbit

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2015, 05:56:36 PM

Moterator of  /r/nem
http://www.reddit.com/user/iruniclee

xtester

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Risk taker & Black Swan farmer.

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 08:36:23 PM

NXT AE Redemption Update and Official Announcement: Click here!
lordoliver
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020

expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 09:29:15 PM

NXT AE Redemption Update and Official Announcement: Click here!

seems fair, but for my taste you are changing the rules too often... maybe you should discuss with the community about it before, instead of changing after...

And I also doubt that stakeholders, that sold their stake already, are the stakeholders we are searching for...
xtester

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 09:52:44 PM

seems fair, but for my taste you are changing the rules too often... maybe you should discuss with the community about it before, instead of changing after...

Thanks for the feedback.

As you can see we are adapting and striving to find a better way to do just that.

xtester

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 09:54:11 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2015, 10:16:59 PM by xtester

As our launch draws near I think it's important to take a moment and think about what really matters and what we are trying to do with NEM. In order to do this I'd like to share a quote from an article I very much agree with:

The emphasis on beating others to the market just seems silly and misguided. When you’re shopping for a new mouse, do you search for the first laser mouse or the best one? Do you care who built and sold the first set of Bluetooth headphones? When it comes to personal electronics, no good idea is left uncopied and, before long, everything good that might once have been unique becomes a matter of choice for the consumer. So even if you’re first to reach a new technological breakthrough, your window for enjoying that lead will be brief.

When Apple cites numbers, one of its favorite data points to bring up is user satisfaction, which is close to 100 percent for all of its products. That’s in spite of the company rarely being the first to do anything. Just take HTC as an example: it had an aluminum unibody phone, a 7-inch aluminum tablet, a plus-sized smartphone, and the Beats brand all before Apple did. Apple’s just doing all these things a little bit better and profiting from it.

Quality matters more than speed. That is especially true in a tech industry where speed advantages perish almost as soon as they appear. I’d love to see the new MacBook legitimately overshadowed by a better competitor. With Windows 10 on the horizon, that’s a real possibility. But as of today, Apple’s best competitors seem lost chasing their spec tails and neglecting what matters. Beat the Mac’s experience, not its numbers.

You can read the full article here: http://www.theverge.com/2015/3/13/8202873/first-doesnt-matter

Whatever you may think of Apple and their strategy, I think we can both agree that the above principle is what matters in the end. Now, we're not apple, but we are aiming for something different than scam and pump and dump, at least this much should be clear after more than one year of hard work.
Simakki

Activity: 697

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2015, 11:05:57 PM

As our launch draws near I think it's important to take a moment and think about what really matters and what we are trying to do with NEM. In order to do this I'd like to share a quote from an article I very much agree with:

The emphasis on beating others to the market just seems silly and misguided. When you’re shopping for a new mouse, do you search for the first laser mouse or the best one? Do you care who built and sold the first set of Bluetooth headphones? When it comes to personal electronics, no good idea is left uncopied and, before long, everything good that might once have been unique becomes a matter of choice for the consumer. So even if you’re first to reach a new technological breakthrough, your window for enjoying that lead will be brief.

When Apple cites numbers, one of its favorite data points to bring up is user satisfaction, which is close to 100 percent for all of its products. That’s in spite of the company rarely being the first to do anything. Just take HTC as an example: it had an aluminum unibody phone, a 7-inch aluminum tablet, a plus-sized smartphone, and the Beats brand all before Apple did. Apple’s just doing all these things a little bit better and profiting from it.

Quality matters more than speed. That is especially true in a tech industry where speed advantages perish almost as soon as they appear. I’d love to see the new MacBook legitimately overshadowed by a better competitor. With Windows 10 on the horizon, that’s a real possibility. But as of today, Apple’s best competitors seem lost chasing their spec tails and neglecting what matters. Beat the Mac’s experience, not its numbers.

You can read the full article here: http://www.theverge.com/2015/3/13/8202873/first-doesnt-matter

Whatever you may think of Apple and their strategy, I think we can both agree that the above principle is what matters in the end. Now, we're not apple, but we are aiming for something different than scam and pump and dump, at least this much should be clear after more than one year of hard work.

Co-sign

And Regular customers and avarage joes are those that can turn cryptos into real gold mine Cheesy

Check out Betsikingi
for betting tips and for https://betsikingi.info/vedonlyontibonukset-vedonlyontisivustot and Unibet TV for sports live streaming!
fudbuster

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 02:15:01 AM

Co-sign

And Regular customers and avarage joes are those that can turn cryptos into real gold mine Cheesy

Great analogy, except comparing NEM to Apple is like comparing diarrhoea to gold.

xtester

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 05:46:05 AM

Great analogy, except comparing NEM to Apple is like ...

Please note my point:

jabo38
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2015, 05:58:42 AM

In tech all first generations give way to second generations.  It is basically something that can be counted.  And then all second generations give way to third gens.

People can hate on us, but it won't stop it.

jabo38
Legendary

Activity: 1232

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2015, 06:01:18 AM

And I also doubt that stakeholders, that sold their stake already, are the stakeholders we are searching for...

yep, clearly dumpers

makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2015, 11:20:23 AM

So will NEM launch all of a sudden without any countdown?

Ninja launch might be in the works  Cheesy

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2015, 11:22:28 AM

Taumuon used to be in charge of /nemcoin, but he hasn't been around in ages.

I want to make greentea our reddit admin, but it's hard to get in touch with people Sad

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌

Sora
|
XOR
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2015, 11:26:35 AM

Quality and a great user experience is what really counts. There are admittedly still some rough edges, but we have some amazing things planned for the near future that will help out a lot.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓

Sora
|
XOR
microbial

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 11:27:32 AM

these are very exciting times!

Hauberg81

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 11:46:01 AM

No exiting !!!

I have problems to download the NEM Client!! I have already JAVA but there is a problem!!!
What is the standalone Version and where i can get it?Huh?
NO Launch please with this problems!
patmast3r

Activity: 980

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 11:51:16 AM

No exiting !!!

I have problems to download the NEM Client!! I have already JAVA but there is a problem!!!

http://bob.nem.ninja/nis-ncc-0.5.18.zip standalone.
If you were a little more specific than, "there is a problem" then someone might be able to help you Roll Eyes

First guess...You installed the 32bit version of Java instead of the 64bit.

Hauberg81

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 11:53:55 AM

No exiting !!!

could you explain the issue please?

there is an error window : There is been an error the installer could not find a valid java (tm) on this machine.

but i have the current version download it many times...
Hauberg81

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 11:55:47 AM

No exiting !!!

http://bob.nem.ninja/nis-ncc-0.5.18.zip standalone.
If you were a little more specific than, "there is a problem" then someone might be able to help you Roll Eyes

First guess...You installed the 32bit version of Java instead of the 64bit.

can you give me the link to the 64bit version? Must i deinstall the older version first?

Edit: I installed the version from ninja and i think this is automatically the 64 bit version?

Pages: « 1 ... 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 [654] 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: