Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:14:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 [655] 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984247 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 11:56:30 AM

No exiting !!!

I have problems to download the NEM Client!! I have already JAVA but there is a problem!!!
What is the standalone Version and where i can get it?Huh?
NO Launch please with this problems!
could you explain the issue please?

there is an error window : There is been an error the installer could not find a valid java (tm) on this machine.

but i have the current version download it many times...

okay now I'd  bet you have the 32bit version. Uninstall it and download the 64bit version of java. You'll be recommended the 32bit version but disregard that. You NEED the 64bit version.

Trollollo

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 11:59:50 AM

I wrote on nem forrum,but it was wrong thread.We have typo in NCC whitch I have downloaded from ournem.com
When installing,it say's "Detecting java verstion..."
And I want to ask,where I can see my full address of real nem?I have stored my private and public keys,but for double check my real acc data before launch I need my full address.if I look in  https://chain.nem.ninja/stakes/registered/ I can not see my full address of real NEM.

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
patmast3r

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 12:03:41 PM

No exiting !!!

I have problems to download the NEM Client!! I have already JAVA but there is a problem!!!
What is the standalone Version and where i can get it?Huh?
NO Launch please with this problems!

http://bob.nem.ninja/nis-ncc-0.5.18.zip standalone.
If you were a little more specific than, "there is a problem" then someone might be able to help you Roll Eyes

First guess...You installed the 32bit version of Java instead of the 64bit.

can you give me the link to the 64bit version? Must i deinstall the older version first?

Edit: I installed the version from ninja and i think this is automatically the 64 bit version?

download: https://www.java.com/de/download/manual.jsp
I think the standalone runs with 32bit as well.

TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2015, 12:05:49 PM

NEM's goal was always to have a wide distribution to unique people. We know that having whales risks the success of a crypto currency, so you should all be happy that somebody puts that much effort in it.

And what about this: Start complaining, when you see your stake was removed. Not before that...

That's a selfish move.

First I think about the Project itself. This decision will hurt the project. Many questions will arise and NEM will suffer from FUD after release like NXT suffered.
Then I think about my friends.
And then I think about my own stake which I don't care that much.

NEM's goal was always to have a wide distribution to unique people.

They are killing their own goal. That's why I said that NEM was derailing from its course as well.

FUD is something NEM has dealt with from day 1. Bring it on I guess.
Your a Sr. Member and a known NXTer. If you make your case during the extended redemption period you and your friends might get their stakes back (if you where removed that is). TWinnderD (I'm sure the name rings a bell ?) was in the exact same situation and got most of his stakes back (but then again he just made his case and asked me instead of going striaght into the thread and starting to point fingers).

Ahem. I have not contacted you, nor have I more than one stake from the forum claiming.

Please clear this up!

patmast3r

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 12:06:16 PM

I wrote on nem forrum,but it was wrong thread.We have typo in NCC whitch I have downloaded from ournem.com
And I want to ask,where I can see my full address of real nem?I have stored my private and public keys,but for double check my real acc data before launch I need my full address.if I look in  https://chain.nem.ninja/stakes/registered/ I can not see my full address of real NEM.

sent you a pm with your address.

makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2015, 12:08:51 PM

NEM's goal was always to have a wide distribution to unique people. We know that having whales risks the success of a crypto currency, so you should all be happy that somebody puts that much effort in it.

And what about this: Start complaining, when you see your stake was removed. Not before that...

That's a selfish move.

First I think about the Project itself. This decision will hurt the project. Many questions will arise and NEM will suffer from FUD after release like NXT suffered.

They are killing their own goal. That's why I said that NEM was derailing from its course as well.

Your a Sr. Member and a known NXTer. If you make your case during the extended redemption period you and your friends might get their stakes back (if you where removed that is). TWinnderD (I'm sure the name rings a bell ?) was in the exact same situation and got most of his stakes back (but then again he just made his case and asked me instead of going striaght into the thread and starting to point fingers).

Ahem. I have not contacted you, nor have I more than one stake from the forum claiming.

Please clear this up!

At least in the data I've seen, TwinWinNerD is not linked to more than 1 account and does not have multiple stakes.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
patmast3r

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 12:10:19 PM

That's a selfish move.

Please clear this up!

You're absolutely right and I apologize. I confused you with someone else Lips sealed.

TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2015, 12:11:01 PM

That's a selfish move.

Please clear this up!

You're absolutely right and I apologize. I confused you with someone else Lips sealed.

No problem. The only reason I wanted that cleared up was because someone sent me a PM asking about it.

patmast3r

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 12:13:10 PM

That's a selfish move.

Please clear this up!

No problem. The only reason I wanted that cleared up was because someone sent me a PM asking about it.

I never should have mentioned any name which is why I'm not gonna say whom I confused you with. Heat of the moment i guess.

Hope coinimal is going well Smiley

Trollollo

Activity: 539

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 12:27:12 PM

sent you a pm with your address.

Everything seems to be ok!Glad to be on board of this space ship.Thanks for pm.
This trailer is about us- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vxOhd4qlnA

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
Hauberg81

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 03:26:41 PM

THANKS!

The Client works for me!
wo24-7

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 07:16:22 PM

What does this error mean?

ERROR 121
The address book file does not exist

I deleted the wallet I had yesterday and installed the new one. Tried to log in and received that error so I waited to try today and it still says the same error. This is the first time after updating the wallet the same way that I received any errors. I also looked at the sock puppet list thinking that could be it but I am not on it. Thanks.
extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 08:21:19 PM

I  wish the launch has been a little more fast would have sped up development, but good things come to those who wait.
gimre
Legendary

Activity: 866
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2015, 09:31:32 PM

What does this error mean?

ERROR 121
The address book file does not exist

I deleted the wallet I had yesterday and installed the new one. Tried to log in and received that error so I waited to try today and it still says the same error. This is the first time after updating the wallet the same way that I received any errors. I also looked at the sock puppet list thinking that could be it but I am not on it. Thanks.

seems wallet file exist (wlt) but addressbook (adb) does not.

NemusExMāchinā
Catapult docs: https://docs.symbol.dev
github: https://github.com/symbol
dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2015, 11:51:05 PM

17 Days left in March.  Grin

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
griffinriz

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 11:58:18 PM

Will it be march?
Jamil.Kamil

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 12:05:41 AM

I not have any idea about this For that best wishes for you... Smiley

dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 01:04:14 AM

Will it be march?

Yep they said March. Smiley

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
thew3apon

Activity: 784

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 01:56:24 AM

These launch dates guys  Grin, so excited for NEM great to see advertising also I saw NEM on the front page of coinmarketcap today keep it up.
jabo38
Legendary

Activity: 1232

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 03:31:22 AM

These launch dates guys  Grin, so excited for NEM great to see advertising also I saw NEM on the front page of coinmarketcap today keep it up.

whut? do you mean cointelegraph? Cheesy

coinmarketcap is next

Pages: « 1 ... 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 [655] 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: