Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:48:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 [657] 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984249 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mixmaster

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 07:05:26 PM

Seems like some people here are striving hard to highjack the discussion and ignite some dramatic conspiracies. As was said several times, to our best knowledge UP has left the project and NEM has gone a long way since that moment. Through good and bad, after some much work, we are here now and are very close to beginning a critical new chapter of this project. This is why we're here, lets not forget that.
Well said.

Even if it was true and UP once planned NEM as a scam project, he was not able to do it, because he left the project, handed over passwords etc. and has no vote in the core team.

I am also 99 % sure that he is around as a normal user, but obviously this cannot harm NEM and if I was him, I would be around as well, because this project turns out 500% better than he planned it.

Thanks to our core devs, they are outstanding.
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 07:51:00 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2015, 08:14:29 PM by TaunSew

I think Satoshi is interesting as the inventor of the blockchain and is alleged to own a million Bitcoins and thus could kill this 'bitcoin experiment' overnight.  

BCnext, if you ignore the obvious forgery "BCnext's plan" (cult stuff like that is disturbing), shipped out a minimally developed project and cashed out his stake at the first opportunity and was never seen from again.  Not sure why people engage in revisionism over a guy who cut and fled.

UtopianFuture lost his organization stake and it wasn't just Patmast3r who did the sock analyses, so I doubt UF has an army of socks and that isn't what he admitted to (he admitted to creating few socks for advertising which is something you still see on BTT today). Again this is indicative of the revisionism you see among certain people in crypto currencies, where their minds invent a reality that never took place.

There's actually people on the core team and then stakeholders in general who would take UF back if he showed up.  UF isn't anyone here.  UF gave his email out to a lot of people (and registered it on a lot of sites) and it is back traceable to his linkedin and other social media account.   The only reason those people don't expose UF's info is because he'ld probably get death threats from Joshua Zeidner or the career criminals which frequent crypto currencies would try to extort him / blackmail for money he doesn't have.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
Eadeqa

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 08:14:27 PM

I think Satoshi is interesting as the inventor of the blockchain and is alleged to own a million Bitcoins and thus could kill this 'bitcoin experiment' overnight.  

He mined those coins as there was  no one else around at that time. They were not premined.  1 million BTC will not kill bitcoin. They might temporarily  bring down prices, but the coins will be gobbled out by buyers really quickly.

BCnext, if you ignore the obvious forgery "BCnext's plan" (cult stuff like that is disturbing), shipped out a minimally developed project and cashed out his stake at the first opportunity and was never seen from again.

There is no proof if BCnext cashed anything or if he still around with other names. You are a liar. Even though the code was immature, BCnext basic idea was sound and that's what Nem and all others  (i.e Node) copied. BCnext was founder of crypto 2.0

UtopianFuture lost his organization stake and it wasn't just Patmast3r who did the sock analyses,

You are the same clown who was bragging for months how you guys did analysis that Nxt didn't, but as it turned out you missed out a guy with 200 accounts and many other (300+) sock puppets. I am pretty sure you still haven't caught many, and many others got away with it  on AE which was initially issued by  UtopianFuture.

he admitted to creating few socks for advertising

His admission only came after he was caught. Big difference. He probably would have gotten away with it he wasn't trolling Simcoin with sock puppets. I am pretty sure he  is  still around as he he was the one issuing AE Nemstakes.

Nomi, Shan, Adnan, Noshi, Nxt, Adn Khn
NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
https://github.com/Lafihh/encryptiontest
Eadeqa

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 08:20:30 PM

all nemstakes were transferred to another member of the team.. notice the issuing accounts last transaction was sending bulk nemstakes to another address which the team controlled in order to take over the distribution and redemption of nemstake.

I know all nemstakes was transferred but before that happened  UP was the one sending out  nemstakes. Even UP's sockpuppet that was caught had a nemstake.

NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 08:38:06 PM

all nemstakes were transferred to another member of the team.. notice the issuing accounts last transaction was sending bulk nemstakes to another address which the team controlled in order to take over the distribution and redemption of nemstake.

I know all nemstakes was transferred but before that happened  UP was the one sending out  nemstakes. Even UP's sockpuppet that was caught had a nemstake.
had the sock been claimed on AE?

Not sure what he meant by that.  There's anecdotal evidence of many people who were around back then and at the time I wasn't able to find Ghosthouse on the stakeholder list.  Also a lot of people, back then, had copies of the stakeholder list that went back months too.  I'll wait for Eadeqa to provide a link proving his assertion.

This is the same burden of proof reasoning (a logical fallacy) that people have been pulling for months.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_burden_of_proof

Sure that works with drunks in the bar and kids in kindergarten but it would never hold up in a judicial court and would be thrown out.  

(1)Of course God exists. Has anyone ever proven otherwise?

(2)Of course pink elephants inhabit Mars. We don't see them because they blend in. Can you prove otherwise?

(3) Of course Santa Claus exists. No one has ever proved, to my knowledge, that Santa Claus does not exist. And if one were to fly to the North Pole and say: Well, look, there's no toy factory there. A believer could argue: Well, Santa Claus knew you were coming and moved his operations to the South Pole. So you fly down to the South Pole. No Santa Claus factory, toy factory there. So the believer would say: Oh, he moved it back up to the North Pole.

(4) Of course  leprechauns exist. Has anyone ever proven otherwise?

(5) Of course  ghosts exist. Has anyone ever proven otherwise?

(6) Of course yellow polka dotted aliens exist. Has anyone ever proven otherwise?

(7) Of course  X  exist. Has anyone ever proven otherwise?

Not to turn Bitcointalk into Philosophy Logic 101 and those examples are exaggerated to make it obvious why the logic is wrong.  Most real burdens of proof are not as obvious like yellow polka dotted aliens (nor do they write: "Has anyone ever proven otherwise?") but on Bitcointalk they're frequent.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
Eadeqa

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 08:38:54 PM

had the sock been claimed on AE?

He issued a nemstake on AE to his sock that was caught trolling simcoin. , Of course  he wasn't going to use that one anymore as he got caught with that ID. The point is that we really don't have any proof one way or another. However, I am pretty certain he issued more nemstakes on AE to himself.

NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
Eadeqa

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 08:46:54 PM

Not sure what he meant by that.  There's anecdotal evidence of many people who were around back then and at the time I wasn't able to find Ghosthouse on the stakeholder list.  Also a lot of people, back then, had copies of the stakeholder list that went back months too.  I'll wait for Eadeqa to provide a link proving his assertion.

He did issue a  stake to himself (he posted it in the forum that he wants a stake with that sock puppet, and issued it to himself).  This was verified back then.  He immediately deleted that name from the official Google doc list after he was caught., He also deleted his post from the forum. However, I was around back then, and I ASKED people to check the archive. I believe it was comefromabove who posted  proof from forum archive  that he issued the stake and later deleted the post after he was caught,

This should be all in my posting history.

NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
MrPortMan

Activity: 616

TEZOS

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 11:22:26 PM

Trolls all life will remember Utopian Future because it for them an excellent subject trolling of NEM Cheesy

Tezos address : KT1PPmJn9ZfVUSp6VDv92S7epKdZoU1cHV5f
ExtremeFacials.com

Activity: 190
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 12:12:56 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2015, 02:43:54 AM by ExtremeFacials.com

Utopian is no longer involved.  just annoying to see peoples lame attempts to discredit the project.

exactly

If you believe that you probably believe a few small fires caused WTC tower 7 to collapse on 911.

UP is still the leader of NEM
nembot

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 01:19:56 AM

Why do all the NEM crew call him UP anyway?  Was it UtopianPhuture or something?
pgb

Activity: 212

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 01:35:07 AM

Why do all the NEM crew call him UP anyway?  Was it UtopianPhuture or something?

That was how he signed his PMs, I guess that's why ...

NEM : TAFTFJ-JJ4XTW-FNYZU7-HZR2Y2-RXIKEW-QIOWFJ-WM4N
dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 02:05:49 AM

16 Days remain. Smiley

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
nembot

Activity: 225

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 02:21:35 AM

ah thanks pgb it was bugging me! ok I'll never mention him again ha ha
makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 04:16:48 AM

Serious question, does UtopianFuture not have anything to do with NEM now, and no contact with the dev team, even social?

I haven't received a message or e-mail from UP since June and I don't have a way to contact him even if I wanted to.
So, no, there is no contact between UP and the dev team, even socially.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
josegg

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 06:43:12 AM

Serious question, does UtopianFuture not have anything to do with NEM now, and no contact with the dev team, even social?

I haven't received a message or e-mail from UP since June and I don't have a way to contact him even if I wanted to.

makoto please read your message i wrote you already 2 times
makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 07:04:35 AM

makoto please read your message i wrote you already 2 times

Don't worry, we haven't forgotten you. You should get an answer today or tomorrow.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
jabo38
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 07:25:11 AM

16 Days remain. Smiley

Your countdown is pretty funny :-)

jabo38
Legendary

Activity: 1232

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 07:28:48 AM

I've sent 100,000 transactions on the latest version. It's workjng we'll.

If you want to get spammed by me send me your address in a PM

patmast3r

Activity: 980

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 07:40:27 AM

16 Days remain. Smiley

I'd call it annoying and somewhat offensive (which is weird...I agree...still)
It's like "If you're not done in 16 das I'm going to...."...whatever he's going to do or thinks will happen.

mladen00
Legendary

Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013

K-ing®

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 08:20:16 AM

16 Days remain. Smiley

I'd call it annoying and somewhat offensive (which is weird...I agree...still)
It's like "If you're not done in 16 das I'm going to...."...whatever he's going to do or thinks will happen.

imho he will start countdown for april Smiley

IOTA
Pages: « 1 ... 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 [657] 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: