Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:42:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 [986] 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984064 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
etoque
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 05:31:21 PM

coindesk this time Smiley

Well Xem make me happy,something between 100-200 is very possible in short term

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ciappa

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 05:46:40 PM

NIS is synchronizing. At block 214021, est 31 days behind. (at block 214021)

What is the Problem? Downloaded the newtest Client, uninstalled the old, cancelled all old files and installed the new one, but still the same error...

Just my guess, but it seems like some people's local chain has been getting corrupted in an update.  Here is the link to delete your chain and resync.  http://blog.nem.io/how-to-delete-your-local-copy-of-the-blockchain/

Thank you. It is resynching now...
Why is it not possible to withdraw from btc38? Every withdrawal is handled manually from btc38... Anyone should Support them, it is not a good Publicity for chinese People if they are not able to withdraw theyr XEM alone...

███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██ ▀███▀  ▀█
██        ▀█
██▄       ██
█▀█▄     ███
██▄▄▄▄▄█████

██████▀▀▀███
█████  ▄▄███
████    ████
█████  █████
█████▄▄█████
Whitepaper
Announcement
Bounty
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
NEMergizer

Activity: 313
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 07:38:18 PM

Yes 200 is possible in a very short term. Probably within a month.
runpaint

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 07:42:49 PM

If you sell at 200, just know that you won't be buying any back from me until at least 800.  But that's okay, because I don't think you'll have to wait very long.

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2015, 07:58:09 PM

Yes 200 is possible in a very short term. Probably within a month.

interesting part is the 0 inflation
this mean there is no sell pressure by creation of new coins
and once services create demand because of tx fees (which are pretty high for XEM)
and more and more people want to get their share of this future success story

how will this impact the markets

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
NEMergizer

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 08:07:12 PM

If you sell at 200, just know that you won't be buying any back from me until at least 800.  But that's okay, because I don't think you'll have to wait very long.

That is very true. It is obvious that the majority of NEMers are holding their XEMs. No one wants to sell. I am wondering if any one would sell within the coming year or two. The main reason for this is that NEM is currently fully loaded with future plans and releases. There will be news almost every week from now on. Demand will indeed gets higher every single day cause the majority of investors prefer to see solid value before buying in. Just now they started to see the real value of NEM as the most advanced block chain technology yet made simple for average users.
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2015, 08:13:18 PM

looks like sleeping dragon wake up slowly
still no impressing volume
but market is dry there is no big volume u can buy so there cant be big trading volume created

below 25 BTC would double XEM marketprice

for now most people keep watching
if the rise will continue
and by doing that limiting their possible gains a lot

follow ur gut instinct or follow the herd instinct

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 09:04:37 PM

If CMC is anything to go by, it looks quite evident to me that alot of Ethereum investors are switching to NEM  Grin

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
NEMergizer

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 09:44:29 PM

If CMC is anything to go by, it looks quite evident to me that alot of Ethereum investors are switching to NEM  Grin

Not yet! However this will happen sooner or later.
nzminer
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 10:12:38 PM

Well both price trends are in opposite direction to each other, I dont think Ethereum will be going away in a hurry, lots of people invested in it, but when people see the true potential of NEM, i think people will really start to shift over.

NEMergizer

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 10:20:22 PM

If CMC is anything to go by, it looks quite evident to me that alot of Ethereum investors are switching to NEM  Grin

Well both price trends are in opposite direction to each other, I dont think Ethereum will be going away in a hurry, lots of people invested in it, but when people see the true potential of NEM, i think people will really start to shift over.

This is not just about Ether and XEM. Actually if you watch closely every time ether goes down a lot of other crypto go up and vice versa. There are daily opportunities in cross trading cryptos. This doesn't mean that anyone is switching it is just short term and mid term trading opportunities. This is the kind of flow that we should NOT desire cause it would always behave in pump and dump manner.

What is really happening is there are very few number of investors that started to clearly see the future of NEM. Probably most of which are in Japan and happen to know about the recent news before anyone else. These are the ones buying low now before others would realize the bright future of NEM. Moreover it seems that they are doing it slowly to acquire as much XEM as possible at as low price as possible. This is good, and this is the kind of volume that we should desire cause these are long term investors and for that reason XEM will never get back to 40. Probably we will be kissing the 60 range goodbye this week.
Thingamajig

Activity: 497
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 11:13:37 PM

If CMC is anything to go by, it looks quite evident to me that alot of Ethereum investors are switching to NEM  Grin

This is not just about Ether and XEM. Actually if you watch closely every time ether goes down a lot of other crypto go up and vice versa. There are daily opportunities in cross trading cryptos. This doesn't mean that anyone is switching it is just short term and mid term trading opportunities. This is the kind of flow that we should NOT desire cause it would always behave in pump and dump manner.

What is really happening is there are very few number of investors that started to clearly see the future of NEM. Probably most of which are in Japan and happen to know about the recent news before anyone else. These are the ones buying low now before others would realize the bright future of NEM. Moreover it seems that they are doing it slowly to acquire as much XEM as possible at as low price as possible. This is good, and this is the kind of volume that we should desire cause these are long term investors and for that reason XEM will never get back to 40. Probably we will be kissing the 60 range goodbye this week.

Nailed it right here. Especially the first paragraph.

All you see on exchanges are pump and dumps, often initiated by whales who are either 1. maximizing profit by manipulating markets 2. toying with markets as they're already plenty wealthy -- probably BTC holders. It's the waves they create that day traders hope to gain profit on as well -- this is pretty much where the volume is from (case in point, when ETH volume died, BTS shot up). It's a vicious cycle that really just amounts to an expensive game of musical chairs with ultimately one person left standing (Ie: that one bagholder who left it too late).

No coin can escape it (as long as they don't branch out from exchanges), from the typical standard shitcoin to the rare, promising coin like XEM. This is all exchanges/all alt markets in a nutshell.

It's good that XEM is getting public exposure that helps it to break out of the (incorrect) "alt" among alt stigma. Bringing in people outside of typical crypto/exchange circles is absolutely whats needed.
nzminer
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 11:39:59 PM

Yes, quite true i guess.

Anyway, Japan is a good centre to be based i feel, Bitcoin started there and being such a high tech country, there is good potential for widespread adoption etc.

NEM will be very popular in the asian markets over the coming months i expect...  Smiley

xeman34

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 01:21:09 AM

Yes, quite true i guess.

Anyway, Japan is a good centre to be based i feel, Bitcoin started there and being such a high tech country, there is good potential for widespread adoption etc.

NEM will be very popular in the asian markets over the coming months i expect...  Smiley

u FUnNAyY. Nem Izzzz UHH $caM An''' Iz GOn doWn.
greentea
Legendary

Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 01:25:58 AM

Nailed it right here. Especially the first paragraph.

All you see on exchanges are pump and dumps, often initiated by whales who are either 1. maximizing profit by manipulating markets 2. toying with markets as they're already plenty wealthy -- probably BTC holders. It's the waves they create that day traders hope to gain profit on as well -- this is pretty much where the volume is from (case in point, when ETH volume died, BTS shot up). It's a vicious cycle that really just amounts to an expensive game of musical chairs with ultimately one person left standing (Ie: that one bagholder who left it too late).

No coin can escape it (as long as they don't branch out from exchanges), from the typical standard shitcoin to the rare, promising coin like XEM. This is all exchanges/all alt markets in a nutshell.

It's good that XEM is getting public exposure that helps it to break out of the (incorrect) "alt" among alt stigma. Bringing in people outside of typical crypto/exchange circles is absolutely whats needed.

yes, with altcoins, there is only so much $$$ sloshing around trying to find the 'next big thing'.  This amount is finite with everyone competing for this limited capital. So most are speculators.  

NEM needs to break this dependence.  hopefully the new exchange in the works will help with this!

NEM   NanoWallet   SuperNodes   Apostille   Landstead   Catapult   Mijin
▃▃▃▅▅▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▅▅▅▃▃▃
etoque
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 01:27:17 AM

Damn I think I never seen a coin with so weak sell wave... I think im right to say everyone now expect a much higher prices
xeman34

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 01:32:02 AM

Damn I think I never seen a coin with so weak sell wave... I think im right to say everyone now expect a much higher prices

Deezam ah tYnK Ah nEvAAA $een $ucH uh $Cam aASSS Nem ... Ah Tynk IM riGh' 222 $AaYyyy NeMmuhs nw Caynnnn expeCT 2 Goeeeeee BroKE 
NEMergizer

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 01:38:25 AM

Deezam ah tYnK Ah nEvAAA $een $ucH uh $Cam aASSS Nem ... Ah Tynk IM riGh' 222 $AaYyyy NeMmuhs nw Caynnnn expeCT 2 Goeeeeee BroKE 

Xeman34 are you shy or you're more into dial pad typing than a keyboard. Anyways every time I see such comments a huge buy wave hits within 24 hours! Will see I might be wrong!
xeman34

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 01:41:40 AM

Xeman34 are you shy or you're more into dial pad typing than a keyboard. Anyways every time I see such comments a huge buy wave hits within 24 hours! Will see I might be wrong!

Hah! Don'tt $aayY Ahh Did nwT WARn U       -->[WuT A DisGRACe]<-
etoque
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 01:46:01 AM
Last edit: September 29, 2015, 02:06:39 AM by etoque

It's a bit too much writing like this only for an 'damnn'  Roll Eyes

Gotcha... You probably just write like that loll..

-->[]
Pages: « 1 ... 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 [986] 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: