Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:54:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 [937] 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984164 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Jamthirteen

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 02:51:52 PM

Thanks for your kind words..
I'm just criticising the Devs conduct, I don't want to be offensive. If it looks like that, then sorry, it wasn't my intention.
Unfortunately frustration and anger don't help communication at all. Sorry again.

It's ok dannac I totally understand as I was going thru the same and we are human beings with feeling and when they touch our dignity or our possession  they touch something very big inside us that is more than honour, its called Justice. Makoto conduct was wrong, I have seen too many evidence than prove that and NEM team has to fix that or at least to make an effort to know even in their own family  there is someone that need a slap in the bum!

Thanks CECVW!

Please can someone help us. I feel like I am talking to myself like when I was talking to Makoto
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dannac

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Crypto Geek

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 03:10:15 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2015, 03:20:49 PM by dannac

Unique thing that could change my mind I think would be a Big (Huge) Free Give Away for all the NEM Confiscated from SuckPuppets. When I say all, I mean ALL the suck puppets stakes... i know they are not just few....
This would make me feel better, knowing that Makoto and few other World Saviours  (you are not included, you are fine) called Developers would not have control of them.

None of the sock puppet stakes go to the developers as bonus.  

This was discussed for a very long time and the community gave lots of feedback and votes in polls.  The result is that all the sock puppet stakes go into different funds.  

One fund is to buy silver coins for all NEM stake holders.  One fund is the community fund, where anybody from the community can propose a project that they want to be built on NEM and then the community votes whether they get funding or not. One fund is to help pay for the NEM mobile app which will then be offered for free on itunes and the Google Play store to all people as well as the source code open sourced on Github for anybody to fork.  Another fund is an unconventional marketing fund which will help to market and promote the NEM ecosystem through ideas from the community, and lastly and NEM ecosystem fund which will be used to help create XEM as a currency that many businesses use.  

As you can see the claimed stakes from sock puppets will be put to very good use making NEM one of the most amazing and well funded platforms.  

I'm really curious: how many suppliers will accept to be paid with NEM ?? honestly...
Who will make sure that 100% of sockpuppets will be used for good intents ?
So, basically, what are you saying is, more stakes saved from distribution, more founds available to pay services to grow up NEM.
Founds that Devs already put aside for this purpose at the very beginning, when they decide the number of stakes for distribution, Devs, services, development.

It sounds to me like this example:
Tomorrow my employer will decide to give me just the 50% of the salary next month, so with the other 50% saved he will be able to pay bills for the company, and it will not need to touch is own money.
But don't worry Dannac, your money will be used for a right cause, we will pay the Bills for the Company where you are working in....  Embarrassed

This is roughly how it sound your statement.
Makoto, Makoto, Makoto...
Is it just a case that, as soon as NEM got new VC Founding, he left his job Huh?

Sorry to say that, but you let us believe it.

I cannot still believe what they are letting people believe about NEM,  just to save some NEM stakes...
AND I'M NOT CONSIDERING THE MONEY WE SPENT TO RESERVE A NEM STAKE, THAT WILL NOT BE REFUNDED...  Huh
THIS IS REALLY A UNIQUE PEARL. NEVER SEEN SOMETHING LIKE THAT.  Shocked
And luckily was a fair distribution...  Shocked
I will never tired to remind this, until someone will handle this socks issue in the way it should be handled.
Makoto has not be able to handle it properly. It's clear to everyone.
Jamthirteen

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 03:19:55 PM

Unique thing that could change my mind I think would be a Big (Huge) Free Give Away for all the NEM Confiscated from SuckPuppets. When I say all, I mean ALL the suck puppets stakes... i know they are not just few....
This would make me feel better, knowing that Makoto and few other World Saviours  (you are not included, you are fine) called Developers would not have control of them.

None of the sock puppet stakes go to the developers as bonus.  

This was discussed for a very long time and the community gave lots of feedback and votes in polls.  The result is that all the sock puppet stakes go into different funds.  

One fund is to buy silver coins for all NEM stake holders.  One fund is the community fund, where anybody from the community can propose a project that they want to be built on NEM and then the community votes whether they get funding or not. One fund is to help pay for the NEM mobile app which will then be offered for free on itunes and the Google Play store to all people as well as the source code open sourced on Github for anybody to fork.  Another fund is an unconventional marketing fund which will help to market and promote the NEM ecosystem through ideas from the community, and lastly and NEM ecosystem fund which will be used to help create XEM as a currency that many businesses use.  

As you can see the claimed stakes from sock puppets will be put to very good use making NEM one of the most amazing and well funded platforms.  

are you saying that the NEM that belong to me and my girlfriend and the ones from my work colleagues , The ones I have never seen a single NEM are used for this? I never got a single Stake ever I was fighting for my NEM for 5 months with Makoto. Are you telling  you are using our NEM for this? Why don't you use yours? Can someone do something about it? This is no fair!
dannac

Crypto Geek

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 03:22:58 PM

Yes, this is what he's saying.
We need some help my friend, to bring this up to everyone around the web... everyone has to know what the have planned to do.
mill0601
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 03:28:32 PM

Redemptions are over people sorry you got caught please gove it a rest.

❘|❘ ICONOMI Fund Management Platform
LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 03:32:43 PM

would you have given a rest if you were in their situation? answer with honesty

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
dannac

Crypto Geek

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 03:36:32 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2015, 05:15:49 PM by dannac

We have not been caught, because we haven't done anything against rules.
Is it that hard for you to understand that someone else that is not you could be right, and that you could be wrong sometimes ?
We can prove that we are telling the truth, but Makoto doesn't want to listen... it doesn't give us a chance.
It's clear that they are more interested in keeping our stakes for them.
Jamthirteen

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 03:47:08 PM

Is it that hard for you to understand that someone else apart that is not you can be right, and that you could be wrong sometimes ?
We can prove that we are telling the true, but Makoto doesn't want to listen... it doesn't give us a chance.

I offered to send photos with my colleagues a work, the work emails we registered in Bicointalk when we registered the stakes, our company, all that 5 months ago. Makoto did not bother at all, he was not interested. All we are asking its what belong to us. We are not thief we are only claiming what belong to us within the rules and we have not breaking any rules, the only one who broke the rules is Makoto for not doing his job without corruption
Jamthirteen

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 04:07:09 PM

Some nice activity on poloniex. Things are looking up.

i believe that this is only some pump and dump.  Sad

+1  Wink I fully agree. Maybe some Ex Sockpuppets at work...  Grin

I challenge NEM Management here RIGHT NOW and in front of the whole NEM community. Find any address here right NOW that is linked to any other Stake that has already being claimed! Makoto did not bother to even investigate and if he did  he did not want NEM management to lose these 5 stakes! Here I prove my point...if you don't come today with that proof you are digging your own hole! I am asking again to investigate not only this but Makoto, well if you already don't know what he was doing.

You have come with others in public and show in public the stakes of other people stakes linked with others, you have not done that with me because you can't, I want you to do it now and if you prove me wrong I shut up for ever but if don't then you give these stake to the owners. Here I will prove Makoto Negligence!
bluedude

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 04:08:03 PM

Is it that hard for you to understand that someone else apart that is not you can be right, and that you could be wrong sometimes ?
We can prove that we are telling the true, but Makoto doesn't want to listen... it doesn't give us a chance.

I offered to send photos with my colleagues a work, the work emails we registered in Bicointalk when we registered the stakes, our company, all that 5 months ago. Makoto did not bother at all, he was not interested. All we are asking its what belong to us. We are not thief we are only claiming what belong to us within the rules and we have not breaking any rules, the only one who broke the rules is Makoto for not doing his job without corruption
Your case may be right, but the filtering has indeed removed a lot of real sock puppets.
Imagine if the devs decide to give you your stake,
then all those real sock puppets could also come up with similar office theories.
I would consider these as collateral damages and move on.

And to recoup the btc you paid for your other stakes, I would sell a part of the already got stake or wait a while if you believe in NEM.
mill0601
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 04:08:42 PM

I do believe are these posts are just 1 mad sockpuppet on all his accounts.

❘|❘ ICONOMI Fund Management Platform
LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
Jamthirteen

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 04:17:17 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2015, 04:29:55 PM by Jamthirteen

I do believe you are packed with lots of sockpuppets stakes NEM like the one belong to me

You are corrupted please NEM community these people if they can not prove Iam a sockpuppets I give all the information needs it an they they say is ''beleive'' without again investigating, they don't want to investigate.

Please investigate for the first time stop telling I ''beleive''  you are not making you any favour. I am challenging Management here to do the job Makoto did not do or ignore to keep the stake for themselves

YOU CAN MAKE SOMEONE TO PAY FOR A CRIME BECAUSE YOU BELEIVE, YOU HAVE TO PROVE THAT PERSON IS A CRIMINAL BEFORE SENTENCE HIM!

Management I am only asking two things to give the NEM to the right people and investigate Makoto
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 04:28:34 PM

I do believe you are packed with lots of sockpuppets stakes NEM like the one belong to me

You are corrupted please NEM community these people if they can not prove Iam a sockpuppets I give all the information needs it an they they say is ''beleive'' without again investigating, they don't want to investigate.

Please investigate for the first time stop telling I ''beleive''  you are not making you any favour. I am challenging Management here to do the job Makoto did not do or ignore to keep the stake for thesmselves

I totally agree that the latest round of sock removals was handeled pretty terribly.
However will you stop stating that those stakes are kept for themselves ? Do you not understand that the devs don't own any of those stakes ? They didn't get a single stake more than they would have gotten had there been 0 socks. So complain all you want - i get it - just stop with that bullshit. It's just not true and it won't get you your stakes either.

Jamthirteen

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 04:34:07 PM

Please investigate for the first time stop telling I ''beleive''  you are not making you any favour. I am challenging Management here to do the job Makoto did not do or ignore to keep the stake for thesmselves

I totally agree that the latest round of sock removals was handeled pretty terribly.
However will you stop stating that those stakes are kept for themselves ? Do you not understand that the devs don't own any of those stakes ? They didn't get a single stake more than they would have gotten had there been 0 socks. So complain all you want - i get it - just stop with that bullshit. It's just not true and it won't get you your stakes either.

Here we prove management can not prove I am a sockpuppet and they want me to understand deb don't own any of these stakes , where is the bullshit , the shit is in the corruption you all created . Tell me something if you did not have any NEM stakes would not fight for them knowing Makoto did not bother to investigate and did his job pretty terrbly , you admit the removal was doing pretty bad but you still tell me to  move on with no stakes, you want me to pay for your mistakes and then you tell me I am telling  bullshiy because I don't stop fighting to wha is mine but sorry you will not get it, this is  life jog off without your stakes.
patmast3r

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 04:38:28 PM

Here we prove management can not prove I am a sockpuppet and they want me to understand deb don't own any of these stakes , where is the bullshit , the shit is in the corruption you all created . Tell me something if you did not have any NEM stakes would not fight for them knowing Makoto did not bother to investigate and did his job correctly , you admit the removal was doing pretty bad but you still tell me to  move on with no stakes, you want me to pay for your mistakes and then you tell me I am telling  bullshiy because I don't stop fighting to wha is mine but sorry you will not get it, this is  life jog off without your stakes.

I'm not management.
I didn't tell you to move on.
I said it was handled badly not that the analysis was incorrect itself.
I couldn't decipher the rest.

Jamthirteen

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 04:45:41 PM

Here we prove management can not prove I am a sockpuppet and they want me to understand deb don't own any of these stakes , where is the bullshit , the shit is in the corruption you all created . Tell me something if you did not have any NEM stakes would not fight for them knowing Makoto did not bother to investigate and did his job correctly , you admit the removal was doing pretty bad but you still tell me to  move on with no stakes, you want me to pay for your mistakes and then you tell me I am telling  bullshiy because I don't stop fighting to wha is mine but sorry you will not get it, this is  life jog off without your stakes.

I'm not management.
I didn't tell you to move on.
I said it was handled badly not that the analysis was incorrect itself.
I couldn't decipher the rest.

So if your are not management how do you know they don't keep these stakes for themselves, all this smell really bad.

Ok still waiting to PROVE and no to BELEIVE I am a sockpuppet. I want an statement, a professional statement why I did not get my stakes. I want and I demand a correct proper investigation. and also if the job was done terribly why Makoto still working for NEM? I want justice , I want the real guilty people to pay for this no the innocent people, and if you have done wrong as you have admit it then do something about it. IF a real company in real life do something wrong do anything  possible tto rectify that mistake so they can carry on with business with good conduct
dannac

Crypto Geek

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 04:47:02 PM

+100000
Can you please talk with you friend Makoto, and get him doing this in the right way NOW ?!?!
A good man is a man that admit his mistakes. Everyone makes mistakes... it's in the human nature.
So after that this story will be over.
Has been 10 pages already, in just 2-3 days, and we are still talking about this....
I will never stop to talk about this until we will get what's belong to us. Because it's fair, we paid for that, we deserve it. Simple as that.
I'm not doing this just for the 2 stakes we are missing (value doesn't worth the effort) but for that lack of JUSTICE.
Everyone outside is looking at you at the moment...
Porte

Activity: 489
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 05:03:05 PM

I totally agree that the latest round of sock removals was handeled pretty terribly

Can Jamthirteen  and dannac  get their stakes, I want to talk about other things. I am  tired of this
patmast3r

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 05:14:51 PM

I totally agree that the latest round of sock removals was handeled pretty terribly

Can Jamthirteen  and dannac  get their stakes, I want to talk about other things. I am  tired of this

I don't think they'll get their stakes. I just said that I agree that stuff didn't go as it should have. It's not up to me to give out any stakes.
I do want to point out that there is a good reason why this stuff suffered - Makoto was absurdly busy with important stuff (VC funding didn't come out of the blue). I understand the anger but I don't blame makoto for prioritzing.

I just wanted to state my opinion. I can't help so I'll shut up now.

Jamthirteen

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 05:25:27 PM

I don't think they'll get their stakes. I just said that I agree that stuff didn't go as it should have. It's not up to me to give out any stakes.
I do want to point out that there is a good reason why this stuff suffered - Makoto was absurdly busy with important stuff (VC funding didn't come out of the blue). I understand the anger but I don't blame makoto for prioritzing.

I just wanted to state my opinion. I can't help so I'll shut up now.

You want to state your opinion that you don't think we will get our stakes before you impose your opinion that we WILL not get our stakes, Now you don't belong to management but you  know the in and out of Mr Makoto busy life making wrong doings, now you don't blame makoto for prioritizing then you blame makoto for handling things wrong, I don't think you make any sense at all. Can we have real management handle our cases, I mean decent management if any left. Thanks
Pages: « 1 ... 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 [937] 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: