Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:43:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 [939] 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984117 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 06:43:22 AM

Dont know what people are complaining about really.
I had to buy my stake on the asset exchange, but i missed out completley on requesting a free BTT stake, as i didnt even know this was happening!

People need to move on and just buy some NEM while its still cheap.
Anyway whether the socks were handled badly or not, there is good reason to say that a majority of these cases are indeed socks and the few that are not should have been more careful with using  a shared internet connection, especially on a university campus where several people could have been claiming theirs on BTT.

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
patmast3r

Activity: 980

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 06:46:13 AM

OK,
you can ignore us.
But what about the newbie, that need information regarding NEM ??
They will read our posts.

Btw,Patmas3r, you are just letting me down. I thought you were a different person, when I was talking with you regarding Sockpuppets redemption, few months ago. Now, simply, you are washing your hands.
I don't understand what happened honestly.

WHY YOU DON'T EXPLAIN TO US WHAT HAPPENED? SINCE, FROM BEING THE PERSON TO BE CONTACTED FOR SOCKPUPPETS COMPLAINS (JUST FEW WEEKS AGO) NOW, YOU ARE NOT INVOLVED IN ANYTHING ANYMORE... WHY ? WHO KICKED YOU OUT ?
WHAT HAPPENED ? IS IT BECAUSE SOMEONE ELSE WANTED 100% CONTROL OF SOCKS STAKES ?
would be great if you could explain that.

Okay, I'll answer this one.

Noone kicked me out. I said i don't want to be involved in that way anymore. So since launch I'm a normal supporter. I don't know more than anyone else and I don't have access to anything anymore that is not public. That's also why I can't help you. I tried to help by explaining some things an expressing my sympathies but I see that I've done more harm than good...not unsusual for me.

jabo38
Legendary

Activity: 1232

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2015, 06:57:19 AM

I don't think they'll get their stakes. I just said that I agree that stuff didn't go as it should have. It's not up to me to give out any stakes.
I do want to point out that there is a good reason why this stuff suffered - Makoto was absurdly busy with important stuff (VC funding didn't come out of the blue). I understand the anger but I don't blame makoto for prioritzing.

I just wanted to state my opinion. I can't help so I'll shut up now.

Nobody will get anymore stakes.  Distribution is over.  It is time to move on to the next step.

jabo38
Legendary

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2015, 06:58:58 AM

I've seriously been laughing out loud at some of the nonesense people have written in this thread.

I truly admire your patience...  it's starting to get pretty annoying that the sole purpose of reading posts in this thread (lately) is to decipher whether to add the poster to your Ignore List or not...   Roll Eyes

That's the easy part  Grin
I operate under the assumption that my ignorelist can't be too big. I always recheck some posts from the person from time to time and if the annoyance has stoped I unignore. Frankly that's why I saw this post of yours Smiley

Smaragda and Pat becoming friends??  Man, NEM really can help the world live in peace. hahahaha

absolum

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 08:26:47 AM

OK,
you can ignore us.

Btw,Patmas3r, you are just letting me down. I thought you were a different person, when I was talking with you regarding Sockpuppets redemption, few months ago. Now, simply, you are washing your hands.

WHY YOU DON'T EXPLAIN TO US WHAT HAPPENED? SINCE, FROM BEING THE PERSON TO BE CONTACTED FOR SOCKPUPPETS COMPLAINS (JUST FEW WEEKS AGO) NOW, YOU ARE NOT INVOLVED IN ANYTHING ANYMORE... WHY ? WHO KICKED YOU OUT ?
WHAT HAPPENED ? IS IT BECAUSE SOMEONE ELSE WANTED 100% CONTROL OF SOCKS STAKES ?

I'm one of the 4 fellows involved in this bloody Suckpuppet scandal.
I've been asked from Dannac to post my disappointing here, as someone didn't believe we were 4 fellows but was just him pretending to be different entities to steal more NEM.
Never posted here after the NEM redemption. I don't care actually. I'm not  interested in getting involved in any kind of discussions.
We were getting updated from Dannac during the Retention process, so no need to post here. Especially if you don't have anything to say. Am I wrong ?!?
We've been told that NEM could be a good thing in the future. We believe it. But be haven't been given any chance because of this story of the socks puppet.
I'm posting here just because I've been asked, be clear.
Don't know if it's gonna work or not. But I 'm doing it anyway.
Thank you very much indeed to the guy that stolen my legitimate stake.
I'm not blaming Dannac...I know is fighting for us.
But you guys... with your sentences... I mean... I don't really get it.  Shocked Shocked Shocked
How old are you ?
Do you really think someone would build up a story just for 2 bloody shitty stakes ??!?!?
Why not doing that for 40 or 400 stakes..Huh??  Huh no, just 2 stakes....
Does it really worth ?!?! Think before opening your mouth.
Reading you posts (just few of them) helping me to understand that I don't really want to be part of a community like this.
Not talking about all of you, but just about the Smart asses that are ready to point their fingers against everyone, just to cover their bleeding asses.
Thanks for chance that has not been given.
dannac

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Crypto Geek

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 08:31:22 AM

I don't think they'll get their stakes. I just said that I agree that stuff didn't go as it should have. It's not up to me to give out any stakes.
I do want to point out that there is a good reason why this stuff suffered - Makoto was absurdly busy with important stuff (VC funding didn't come out of the blue). I understand the anger but I don't blame makoto for prioritzing.

Nobody will get anymore stakes.  Distribution is over.  It is time to move on to the next step.

If this is the attitude, then don't complain of you thread gets dirtier every day more.

Can you also tell us which multisig address holding all the Socks Stakes confiscated ?
Jut to have a look what's going on.. Not because we don't trust yous...  Grin
dannac

Crypto Geek

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 08:33:20 AM

OK,
you can ignore us.

Okay, I'll answer this one.

Noone kicked me out. I said i don't want to be involved in that way anymore. So since launch I'm a normal supporter. I don't know more than anyone else and I don't have access to anything anymore that is not public. That's also why I can't help you. I tried to help by explaining some things an expressing my sympathies but I see that I've done more harm than good...not unsusual for me.

I appreciate your ability to reply, without being nasty  Grin
Thanks for clarification.
acdc

Activity: 939
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 09:55:18 AM

If this is the attitude, then don't complain of you thread gets dirtier every day more.

Can you also tell us which multisig address holding all the Socks Stakes confiscated ?
Jut to have a look what's going on.. Not because we don't trust yous...  Grin

@dannac, why aren't the other three people complaining? do you still share a house and PC? get them off couch and posting too, so we can see there are really four of you, not just one

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 10:09:15 AM

About time too! NEM team has waste enough time clearing all the distribution and sockpuppets issues.

Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 10:27:19 AM

dannac

Crypto Geek

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 11:21:12 AM

@dannac, why aren't the other three people complaining? do you still share a house and PC? get them off couch and posting too, so we can see there are really four of you, not just one

One just posted right 3 messages before yours ..  Shocked ahahahah...
I can see you are reading posts very careful..  Grin  Grin
acdc

Activity: 939
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 11:38:14 AM

ok, I can see it now, I'll read it and see if it sounds like you. yes, when someone hijacks a thread like you have I skim. I think you're entitled to do it, and if all four of you post and it's clear there are different 'voices' you might have a chance to sway opinion

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
dannac

Crypto Geek

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 11:50:00 AM

I can see you are reading posts very careful..  Grin  Grin

ok, I can see it now, I'll read it and see if it sounds like you. yes, when someone hijacks a thread like you have I skim. I think you're entitled to do it, and if all four of you post and it's clear there are different 'voices' you might have a chance to sway opinion

Thanks for at least putting in account that i could be right  Grin
I appreciate it very much
I still have to convince the other 2 to post here... not sure how easy it will be honestly..
dani.dani

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 12:30:15 PM

Here we go
I’m one of Dannac’s housemate that didn’t received his stakes…
I m not here to criticise someone else actions, even if I should apparently.
I don’t know all the story behind this project, so I won’t go through any technical aspect.
Apart Dannac, nobody of us never ever posted here to ask any information. We are all greenhorns in Altcoin, so there’s no point for us to get involved in this kind of discussions. All we knew was that we had to wait for distribution. We went through all the redemption steps together. That’s all. We didn’t brake any rules.
What I can say now is: for same reason, we have not been given what is belong to us. And that’s truly unfair.
We were all behind Dannac following the NEM evolution with a lot expectations, and curiosity.
I consider really unnecessary , at this stage reminding you that we are 4 real persons …. blah blah bla….
Everyone should know the story. Do we really have to post of ID cards in here ??
From my understanding, one of the principle behind of Altcoin was Anonymity. Tell me if I’m wrong.
I don’t believe this short post will help that much, as people here doesn’t seem to be really 'open mind' when is time to admit faults and mistakes.
Consider this as a formal complain about the Sockpuppets process. Something went wrong, or someone simply took advantage of this situation to fill up his pockets, I don’t know.
But if you really are a community, then you should follow your instinct, and investigate more. This story smells really bad.
I don’t think it would take years to revise a couple of cases.
If you don’t want to do, that’s completely another story. And I’m happy to not being involved.

dannac

Crypto Geek

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 12:34:46 PM

Mate, now I'm pretty sure some of the 'usuals'  will come saying: "you clearly sound the same person !!!!No doubt Wink"
It's just a matter of time...  Grin

FYI, the last member is not interested anymore, just said she (yes.. she) doesn't want to post for any reason. It's just useless. She's probably right.
Oh, she's pretty angry   Grin better for all you guys not dealing with her
samysamy1

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 01:59:33 PM

None of my business but those posts just proved to me that it is one and the same person. I dunno I might be wrong but they have indeed the same style of threats and similar grammatical error.

@Dannac can we see you and the other two come here online at the same time (showing green status in profile). You need to be using 3 computers though.

You might want to take a picture of your face holding your ID and your other housemates need to do the same + post proof of address (e.g. government letter with national insurance number).

dannac

Crypto Geek

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 02:10:43 PM

Well, to be honest, I think one of them is still online...
At least that's what I can see looking @ the thread now. Don't know if you can see it. But I don't really care, frankly speaking... Cool
Because I don't think that could prove anything... C'mon, is not hard to turn on 3 computers and ask them to login at the same time..
I'M telling this.. keep it in mind  Grin
And anyway, I think I have enough.
I think I'm wasting my time with you guys.
I'll think about it, if what I'm doing really worth the effort.
Economically speaking, really it DOESN'T !!!!!

EDIT: 3 OF US ONLINE AT THE SAME TIME. happy now ?? Grin
dannac

Crypto Geek

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 02:24:19 PM

None of my business but those posts just proved to me that it is one and the same person. I dunno I might be wrong but they have indeed the same style of threats and similar grammatical error.

@Dannac can we see you and the other two come here online at the same time (showing green status in profile). You need to be using 3 computers though.

You might want to take a picture of your face holding your ID and your other housemates need to do the same + post proof of address (e.g. government letter with national insurance number).

Yeah, and maybe you can come to our place twice a week for a free lunch.
And grab whatever you like in here and bring it at home for free.
And maybe we can sleep together  Grin
Is there something else that you want me to do ? Pick up you kids at school.. Tiding up you house... Just ask me  Cool

C'mon... I don't want to think you were serious for true. For any reason I don't want to do that.

You've been able to convince me to give up.
I don't want to be a Troll.
My purpose was just get what's belong to us.
But I failed I believe. With you guys everyone fail.
jabo38
Legendary

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2015, 02:39:01 PM

The NEM devs are pretty awesome.

The Bitcoin devs and the Blockstream devs might have larger teams and some coders with more years than NEM devs, but they are very limited in the base code they are working with.   There will just always be only so much they can fork in. 

Multisig on Bitcoin being multi-user accounts 1.0, and NEM's multisig being multi-user acconts 2.0 is a great example.  Bitcoin finding some round about way to stick messages in the chain being messages 0.5, and then NEM just offering real messages in regular, encrypted, and hex format being 2.0. 

The NEM devs were smart enough to realize that it would be better to cut the losses on Bitcoin and other codes behind and just build a code from scratch that will fully support what a blockchain can do best. 

Ethereum kind of had a similar mindset as NEM I think, but went too far in trying to build their own language IMO.

NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 02:59:13 PM

About time too! NEM team has waste enough time clearing all the distribution and sockpuppets issues.

Indeed, finally good to know everything has been taken care off Smiley Now let the price rise continue!
Pages: « 1 ... 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 [939] 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: