Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:39:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 [938] 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984378 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dannac

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Crypto Geek

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 05:28:04 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2015, 06:05:22 PM by dannac

I totally agree that the latest round of sock removals was handeled pretty terribly

Can Jamthirteen  and dannac  get their stakes, I want to talk about other things. I am  tired of this

I don't think they'll get their stakes. I just said that I agree that stuff didn't go as it should have. It's not up to me to give out any stakes.
I do want to point out that there is a good reason why this stuff suffered - Makoto was absurdly busy with important stuff (VC funding didn't come out of the blue). I understand the anger but I don't blame makoto for prioritzing.

I just wanted to state my opinion. I can't help so I'll shut up now.

Well, Makoto still have the chance to repair to his mistakes. If he's really interested in doing that.

I don't understand how you Patmast3r cannot help us anymore, since you were (together with Makoto) the person to be contacted for any Sockpuppets complains.
Jamthirteen

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 05:38:58 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2015, 05:52:32 PM by Jamthirteen

I totally agree that the latest round of sock removals was handeled pretty terribly

Can Jamthirteen  and dannac  get their stakes, I want to talk about other things. I am  tired of this

I don't think they'll get their stakes. I just said that I agree that stuff didn't go as it should have. It's not up to me to give out any stakes.
I do want to point out that there is a good reason why this stuff suffered - Makoto was absurdly busy with important stuff (VC funding didn't come out of the blue). I understand the anger but I don't blame makoto for prioritzing.

I just wanted to state my opinion. I can't help so I'll shut up now.

Well, Makoto always have the chance to repair to his mistakes. If he's really interested in doing that.

I don't understand how you Patmast3r cannot help us anymore, since you were (together with Makoto) the person to be contacted for any Sockpuppets complains.

They know we are innocent but still  don't rectify their own mistakes.   We all make mistakes and admitting it and doing something about it will not damage you at all but show you are humans like everybody else
runpaint

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 07:19:37 PM

If anybody paid for stakes and didn't receive them, they can get a refund and that will be the end of the story.  If they didn't pay anything, then they can also get a refund of 0.00, and everything will be fair and square.

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
fondobinario

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 07:27:52 PM

I do believe are these posts are just 1 mad sockpuppet on all his accounts.

I do believe you are packed with lots of sockpuppets stakes NEM like the one belong to me

You are corrupted please NEM community these people if they can not prove Iam a sockpuppets I give all the information needs it an they they say is ''beleive'' without again investigating, they don't want to investigate.

Please investigate for the first time stop telling I ''beleive''  you are not making you any favour. I am challenging Management here to do the job Makoto did not do or ignore to keep the stake for thesmselves

I totally agree that the latest round of sock removals was handeled pretty terribly.
However will you stop stating that those stakes are kept for themselves ? Do you not understand that the devs don't own any of those stakes ? They didn't get a single stake more than they would have gotten had there been 0 socks. So complain all you want - i get it - just stop with that bullshit. It's just not true and it won't get you your stakes either.

I don't tend to write in the forum but I do like to read  and learn a lot from it. In my own eyes there is a lot of wrong doing here and this is not a good image for  NEM.  What I don't understand  as the above statement says I totally agree that the latest round of sock removals was handeled pretty terribly.  why are these people not given their NEM if this is the case?

Also, I like to know how this guy if he is not in the NEM team how does he know  so much? what kind of information he has access to and why?  Is you are not a member of the NEM team why do you get involved in certain areas regarding NEM? I am worry if a member that is not part of the team has certain information. I did not like the heat of the discussion of the last few days from both sides, this is not good at all and they should reach an agreement and talk like civilise people and stop all this non sense. If they are the legitimate  owners of these stakes they should be given to them. Also, Makoto said in http://cointelegraph.com/news/114932/nem-right-now-we-have-the-best-designed-blockchain-platform-in-existence ''I am able to leave my job, which I am already in the process of doing. This will give me more time to work on NEM and also to push the development of the NEM ecosystem forward''

He has been handling the socks list, where will he get the money from to live now? This makes me think somehow where the Socks NEM Stake will go. These are just my thoughts and opinions.
mill0601
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 07:50:09 PM

All stakes have been handed out. Time to move along socks.

❘|❘ ICONOMI Fund Management Platform
LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
gimre
Legendary

Activity: 866
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2015, 08:32:27 PM

What is the best method to upgrade, uninstall previous version and delete everything left manually, or just install new version over the top? I'm using win 7. Does uninstalling delete the blockchain too?

If you use installer, it should nicely handle upgrade. It will:

• find old installation dir
  • remove old nis related jars
  • copy new

Blockchain and ncc wallets are kept in a separate directory c:\users\<username>\nem

blockchain is kept in nis subdir
wallet in ncc subdir

NemusExMāchinā
Catapult docs: https://docs.symbol.dev
github: https://github.com/symbol
Porte

Activity: 489
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 08:34:55 PM

I do believe you are packed with lots of sockpuppets stakes NEM like the one belong to me

You are corrupted please NEM community these people if they can not prove Iam a sockpuppets I give all the information needs it an they they say is ''beleive'' without again investigating, they don't want to investigate.

Please investigate for the first time stop telling I ''beleive''  you are not making you any favour. I am challenging Management here to do the job Makoto did not do or ignore to keep the stake for thesmselves

I totally agree that the latest round of sock removals was handeled pretty terribly.
However will you stop stating that those stakes are kept for themselves ? Do you not understand that the devs don't own any of those stakes ? They didn't get a single stake more than they would have gotten had there been 0 socks. So complain all you want - i get it - just stop with that bullshit. It's just not true and it won't get you your stakes either.

I don't tend to write in the forum but I do like to read  and learn a lot from it. In my own eyes there is a lot of wrong doing here and this is not a good image for  NEM.  What I don't understand  as the above statement says I totally agree that the latest round of sock removals was handeled pretty terribly.  why are these people not given their NEM if this is the case?

Also, I like to know how this guy if he is not in the NEM team how does he know  so much? what kind of information he has access to and why?  Is you are not a member of the NEM team why do you get involved in certain areas regarding NEM? I am worry if a member that is not part of the team has certain information. I did not like the heat of the discussion of the last few days from both sides, this is not good at all and they should reach an agreement and talk like civilise people and stop all this non sense. If they are the legitimate  owners of these stakes they should be given to them. Also, Makoto said in http://cointelegraph.com/news/114932/nem-right-now-we-have-the-best-designed-blockchain-platform-in-existence ''I am able to leave my job, which I am already in the process of doing. This will give me more time to work on NEM and also to push the development of the NEM ecosystem forward''

He has been handling the socks list, where will he get the money from to live now? This makes me think somehow where the Socks NEM Stake will go. These are just my thoughts and opinions.

I have not words!! Sad

It's pretty obvious now why Makoto was in charged of the doing another round of socks elimination to fund the exit of his job.

It's wrong, ethically wrong getting a  salary taking the stakes of other people and accusing them of being a sock. Don't quit your job and give all the stakes to the people.
choochimil

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 08:46:22 PM

Can someone else in the dev team please review my claim? I feel like Makoto is blinded and will not open his mind to the reality that linking me with another account is wrong. I do not have any other stakes, and the way I have been accused is out of line. What can I do or say to get that through to you?

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
Jamthirteen

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 08:58:48 PM

I have not words!! Sad

It's pretty obvious now why Makoto was in charged of the doing another round of socks elimination to fund the exit of his job.

It's wrong, ethically wrong getting a  salary taking the stakes of other people and accusing them of being a sock. Don't quit your job and give all the stakes to the people.

I don't know what to say really anymore if he is taking my stakes for that
Jamthirteen

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 09:58:35 PM

Hello all,

I have been trying to sort all this out with Makoto for 5 month now

we have to write here as Makoto is no paying attention to us and this is our last resource.

Just want to let you know, I'm JAMTHIRTEEN that made a sockpuppet redemption claim on nem forum. The claim is for my account and my girlfriend acccount (JAMTHIRTEEN NBXVHA-S2TOYM-H4GFFO-V3SGIN-SP6DLT-HERCMK-RBN3 and MAMEN NBKEYS-BJB74B-5M7Q4Z-Y6N5AZ-JPDUY7-5T7UHZ-VINH ). If you need anything else please ask.

The problem is that I work with other two colleagues that also have NEM Stakes and we did it all from our work place that's why you might think there is one person with 5 Stakes but we are 3 people. Same Ip address from work place.

To help you in the investigation my work colleagues BTT account are:

1 JERJU80 NC7IWM-24KC6K-BT7SH2-2VOESS-QNGCTA-CSDKZT-CK72
2 SANDRAMABE NC2V53-WKYFCC-MKETYL-M3IXHJ-VF3HJZ-B4IHTC-LQDZ
3 OSCARVENEGAS NC7545-ULAZAR-5CEWIU-R3H5R6-6Z6SGH-XP64NX-JNUY

Please let me know if they should send you a separate email, please advise as we don't want to confuse or complicate this unnecessarily

We can provide any evidence you require to send  and we can send our passports, names and anything you need to clear this. we have took some photos working in the office with the client open in the PC, we can send this photos to you if you tell us how or any other photo you like us to take.

Then he offered us only one stake. One of his  post here he said t  ''Same IP + same fingerprint means the same computer. The rules were 2 stakes, which were meant to be 1 for you and 1 for a friend/loved one.'' If thats the case why he offered us only one stake? It should it be 2! Now we are genuine and we should have received 5 as we did it from our work place.  There was not rule you could not do it from work where other people can create accounts. You keep changing the rules all the time.

Now this is the last emal with Makoto:

Quote from: makoto1337 on June 29, 2015, 08:19:07 AM
We will give a stake back to sandramabe. Can you give me a NEM address to send to?

Thanks Smiley

Thank you but as I told you in my last email sandramabe is the stake of one of my job partner Jerju80...
i'm jamthirteen and my Nem address is NBXVHA-S2TOYM-H4GFFO-V3SGIN-SP6DLT-HERCMK-RBN3
I will pass your information to Jerju80 so that he can send you an email about his stake and wife's.
We all follow all the instructions from the begining of NEM to get the stake and we think it is not fair to receive just on for sandramabe...We would like you to think about it and change your mine. Please let me know if we could add any other information you need.

thanks in advance
Jamthirteen
hello there
did you read my last message?
update please

============

Please can you tell me what happened?

Please I am genuine an never received a single stake and I am not link to other stakes
CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 10:17:40 PM

Can someone else in the dev team please review my claim? I feel like Makoto is blinded and will not open his mind to the reality that linking me with another account is wrong. I do not have any other stakes, and the way I have been accused is out of line. What can I do or say to get that through to you?

You can do or say nothing they will not hear to you I am afraid

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
samysamy1

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 10:45:00 PM

hes able to leave his job because the hard work he has been doing has paid off in the form of VC funding.

all stakes not sent out to sock accounts are held in multisig accounts, publicly accessible and verifiable. there is no reason to assume that the stakes not sent out because the accounts were flagged as socks would end up in anyones pockets. its quite frankly a ridiculous and totally irrational accusation to make.

Everyone can check this for themselves on http://blockexplore.in/search/richlist/
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 10:55:55 PM

that's actually a very nice distribution there on the explorer so long as the funds at the top are handled nice and openly.

Thingamajig

Activity: 497
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 12:09:16 AM

that's actually a very nice distribution there on the explorer so long as the funds at the top are handled nice and openly.

Indeed, given that these are multisigged accounts too also bodes well. Which makes the fudsters and their sock accounts even more amusing. I've seriously been laughing out loud at some of the nonesense people have written in this thread.

Although i'm sure those who are trying to handle their "complaints" professionally/seriously feel it's gone well beyond a joke. Just bare in mind, those of us who try to remain unbiased do appreciate the efforts. NEM is looking, and has been doing great so far and still holds huge potential.
kennyP

Activity: 544
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 02:31:49 AM

yeah, that distro has potential! a few whales, a few more dolphins, and lots of fish - just what a fully distributed PoS coin needs. NXT obviously has more whales still, so it'll be interesting to see which distribution generates more community activity

(note: I like NEM & NXT equally)
greentea
Legendary

Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 02:39:24 AM

Indeed, given that these are multisigged accounts too also bodes well. Which makes the fudsters and their sock accounts even more amusing. I've seriously been laughing out loud at some of the nonesense people have written in this thread.

Although i'm sure those who are trying to handle their "complaints" professionally/seriously feel it's gone well beyond a joke. Just bare in mind, those of us who try to remain unbiased do appreciate the efforts. NEM is looking, and has been doing great so far and still holds huge potential.

Yes very good distribution, what will give this coin some traction is if the devs can deliver.  So far they've done that.  Slow ... but I'm impressed as 9 out of 10 devs would have bailed long ago. 

Makes me think they are truly working to make XEM the top 2.0 coin.

NEM   NanoWallet   SuperNodes   Apostille   Landstead   Catapult   Mijin
▃▃▃▅▅▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▅▅▅▃▃▃
dannac

Crypto Geek

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 05:24:28 AM

That's what I've been trying to say for the last 10 pages of this thread...
At least now someone else notice what I've noticed a while ago.
Another hint: We have been talking about Makoto for 10 pages , and he didn't even show up. Typical of his attitude.
He's busy. Yeah is busy...
 To count his NEMs probably Grin
dannac

Crypto Geek

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 06:22:22 AM

I've seriously been laughing out loud at some of the nonesense people have written in this thread.

I truly admire your patience...  it's starting to get pretty annoying that the sole purpose of reading posts in this thread (lately) is to decipher whether to add the poster to your Ignore List or not...   Roll Eyes

Believe it or not, has been the same for me too. I'm really  tired of this.
I'm not really enjoying pointing always at the same direction.
But this is the unique way we can get their attention.
If you send PMs to Makoto, you will never get answered. Has been like that for months and months.
And trust me, there's something they are trying to hide. Can't tell you here. Otherwise will be the end.

ANYWAY..EVERYONE IS BORED OF THIS DISCUSSION.. OK, FAIR ENOUGH....
BUT CAN ANYONE YOU READ WHERE PATMAST3R SAY : I totally agree that the latest round of sock removals was handeled pretty terribly
DOES IT REALLY MEAN NOTHING FOR ALL THE PEOPLE THAT STILL BELIEVE IN NEM ?!?!?!
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 06:25:32 AM

I've seriously been laughing out loud at some of the nonesense people have written in this thread.

I truly admire your patience...  it's starting to get pretty annoying that the sole purpose of reading posts in this thread (lately) is to decipher whether to add the poster to your Ignore List or not...   Roll Eyes

That's the easy part  Grin
I operate under the assumption that my ignorelist can't be too big. I always recheck some posts from the person from time to time and if the annoyance has stoped I unignore. Frankly that's why I saw this post of yours Smiley

dannac

Crypto Geek

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 06:33:33 AM

OK,
you can ignore us.
But what about the newbie, that need information regarding NEM ??
They will read our posts.

Btw,Patmas3r, you are just letting me down. I thought you were a different person, when I was talking with you regarding Sockpuppets redemption, few months ago. Now, simply, you are washing your hands.
I don't understand what happened honestly.

WHY YOU DON'T EXPLAIN TO US WHAT HAPPENED? SINCE, FROM BEING THE PERSON TO BE CONTACTED FOR SOCKPUPPETS COMPLAINS (JUST FEW WEEKS AGO) NOW, YOU ARE NOT INVOLVED IN ANYTHING ANYMORE... WHY ? WHO KICKED YOU OUT ?
WHAT HAPPENED ? IS IT BECAUSE SOMEONE ELSE WANTED 100% CONTROL OF SOCKS STAKES ?
would be great if you could explain that.
Pages: « 1 ... 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 [938] 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: