Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:19:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 [945] 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984166 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Trollollo

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 04:20:19 AM

Ok, so I deleted my old NEM wallet as a result of reinstalling the software. Everything works fine now. How do I retreive my old wallet without having to create a new wallet and re-importing my private key?

If you made back up of your wallet go to C://users/your user name/Nem/ncc/and paste your back up file there

Ok, so I did that.. Now I get the message

"ERROR 123 NIS: ADDRESS BOOK COULD NOT BE READ"

.adb file from your NCC folder is file of address book.May be it is corrupt,try to move it out from folder,and restart Nem programm.

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2015, 04:29:53 AM

NEM isn't going to compete with BitCoin, NEM will compete with Pay Pal, VISA, and Master Card Shocked

Quote:

NEM - technology of a block chain, as always was told during very long time. The technology of a block chain only received draft recently. The technology of a block chain will be measured by millions of users in the next years. Existence of 10 million users on NEM on average demands 1 transaction a day that at least 100 million XEM fed it, 3 billion a month, 1/3 full address.

I.e. 9 billion coins of XEM became ideal quantity for all world economy. Even with a stock left if consider internal turns on maxima 3 billion XEM a month. Such situation can give the chance not only compete with Pay Pal, VISA, and Master Card, but also subsequently to prove to the whole world that NEM much more functional new technology of a block chain as system of payments (including additional functions) than representatives of this world's leading three of PP, VISA, MC.

The new fourth player in the person of NEM which in all the parameters approaches to conform to requirements of payment systems is in all respects planned. And it is instantaneousness of carrying out payments. All three payment PP, VISA, MC systems possess property of instant transfer of means. NEM of course isn't instant, but within 1 minute it is possible to send means to anyone around the world. The technology of a block chain of NEM processes 1 block 1 minute. Thus, when nembex will be overflowed and take too much place on a disk, it will be possible to reduce considerably thanks to snapshots the weight of the file of a block chain of NEM. Thus the increasing number of transactions won't be an obstacle for new users who only start using for them new technology of a block chain of NEM. From developers it is required to make so that as much as possible to reduce time of the first full synchronization for novice users. It isn't necessary to keep them waiting at all for long hours of full synchronization with a network because they won't wait. They need instantaneousness at any time. I came into a network, it was quickly synchronized (process has to be as it is possible it is most accelerated by means of snapshots), I sent payments, messages, or other stay in a NEM network. If not to make it, users will choose PP, VISA, MC and anything with instant payments but only not that it is long necessary to wait to be synchronized. Therefore in this plan of NEM technology of a block chain it is necessary to correspond in all respects to speed and instantaneousness of payment PP, VISA, MC systems.

I will make a few derogation from a subject.

Now the era of mobility began, people go with smartphones, tablets, and so on. The era desktop personal computers gradually starts going to yesterday. Therefore not to lag behind, I consider that development of the mobile NEM app is the correct step towards to the future. There, in a mobile application, most likely it won't be necessary to wait for synchronization. I started and at once use all functions which are available there which will be constantly supplemented. It is necessary if for something to pay it isn't obligatory to climb in a pocket behind a credit card, it will be possible to pay directly from NEM of a mobile application. Operation of payment will be instant. I know, all of us are owners of smartphones, tablets we look forward to emergence of the mobile NEM app to test this system and to see own eyes as there all inside. The share of users of mobile applications will grow every year and grow in a geometrical progression and if the NEM mobile application conforms to requirements: Instant synchronization at the first start, decentralization, small weight, all these pluses will be able quite to compete with PP, VISA, MC. People will use even more often in calculations of XEM. It is necessary only fiat to bring gateway really there in the app in the form of assets, for convenience of instant replenishment through gateway of XEM of a mobile wallet. Further the following stage of development it is necessary to introduce in a mobile application of service providers. For example it will be possible to pay directly from the NEM mobile application for mobile communication, for the Internet, to buy tickets for the international transport, or to buy tickets for example at cinema. The services sector needs to be introduced in the app, and constantly to fill up the list of service providers that the user on all cases in life needed only one NEM mobile application.

Users of a mobile application will be one many more than users of the personal computer of versions of the NEM network. Therefore it is necessary to introduce a services sector. But first of all it is a supply multiple the fiat gateways for convenience of deposit and withdrawal that operation of deposit was as it is possible it is most accelerated for the user. To transfer money with PP, VISA, MC to XEM that was through locks as fast as possible and simply.

Original on Russian here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=455591.msg12006329#msg12006329

Yes, I think it is very clear what we need to do. I think at least in the short term, centralized solutions need to be built as bridges from the fiat world.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
gimre
Legendary

Activity: 866
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2015, 05:16:27 AM

Also Nodes/NIS needs to be booted, this should all be automatic...

NemusExMāchinā
Catapult docs: https://docs.symbol.dev
github: https://github.com/symbol
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 05:51:29 AM

Ok, so I deleted my old NEM wallet as a result of reinstalling the software. Everything works fine now. How do I retreive my old wallet without having to create a new wallet and re-importing my private key?

If you made back up of your wallet go to C://users/your user name/Nem/ncc/and paste your back up file there

It's easier to just use the builtin function which will also backup your addess book along with the wallet.

NASdaq

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 07:12:05 AM

It is if you configure it in the settings.

I know, but it should already be configured that way...

how do you configure NIS to auto-boot?
BloodyRookie

Activity: 687

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 07:39:21 AM

If you are using the standalone version, there is a file called config.properties in the NIS folder. You have to edit that file. Remove the "#" from the following lines and supply a boot name and a private key for booting:

nis.bootName=SomeNodeName
nis.bootKey=SomePrivateKey

The private key should not be a private key to an account with xem on it.

Nothing Else Matters
NEM: NALICE-LGU3IV-Y4DPJK-HYLSSV-YFFWYS-5QPLYE-ZDJJ
NXT: 11095639652683007953
jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 01:50:09 PM

How install at new computer my
Xem

Wallet?
megashira1
Legendary

Activity: 1146

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 02:01:49 PM

It's easier to just use the builtin function which will also backup your addess book along with the wallet.

Will I have to reharvest all my XEM if I import?

alizal

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2015, 02:48:44 PM

Can XEM worth 100k satoshi? Huh
tolikkk

Activity: 952

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2015, 02:52:57 PM

why you so big cost  Cheesy? you have any thinks about?
BloodyRookie

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 04:36:01 PM

Xem

Wallet?

Back up or copy your wallet and your address book from the old computer to some usb stick. Install nem on your new computer and copy the wallet/address book from the usb stick to the c:\user\<your user>\nem\ncc folder.

Nothing Else Matters
BloodyRookie

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 04:37:29 PM

Will I have to reharvest all my XEM if I import?

Reharvest? What do you mean? If you already harvested XEM then those XEM will still be there.

Nothing Else Matters
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 05:33:01 PM

Year 2029
Abou Talha

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 06:27:10 PM

The next year, there will be the btc halving and more users of btc. So btc can break easily 500$, and then 1000$. In that case, XEM price will explode.
Makoto is going full time for Nem projects; great updates are coming. We have many big exchanges, especially BTC38.This is the accumulation phase at 50 sats, the bottom. I personally have 6M of XEM, and this is not enough: i want 20M.
Wait and see. One day you'll see 1 billion marketcap.
nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 09:58:33 PM

Ive been seeming to harvest alot more NEM since the update, dont see any reason why though probably just a co-incidence!  Cheesy

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
jabo38
Legendary

Activity: 1232

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2015, 10:02:31 PM

jabo38
Legendary

Activity: 1232

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2015, 10:05:37 PM

Xem

Wallet?

Back up or copy your wallet and your address book from the old computer to some usb stick. Install nem on your new computer and copy the wallet/address book from the usb stick to the c:\user\<your user>\nem\ncc folder.

http://blog.nem.io/how-to-find-export-or-delete-your-wallet-and-address-book-file/

MrPortMan

Activity: 616

TEZOS

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 03:33:54 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2015, 03:48:15 AM by MrPortMan

October 1, 2015 the USA cancels cash dollars. After October 1, 2015 there will be only electronic dollars on bank accounts, on the VISA and Master Card cards.

Plus the offshore the Cayman Islands stops being on October 1, 2015 the offshore. Many unaccounted dollars will pour out on the markets. Billions, tens of billions, one hundred billions, and even trillions. Perhaps and XEM something will get from this money Smiley

http://communitarian.ru/novosti/finansy/s_1_oktyabrya_pravitelstvo_ssha_nachnut_proceduru_otkaza_ot_bumazhnyh_dollarov_i_vneshnih_dolgov_26072015/

Tezos address : KT1PPmJn9ZfVUSp6VDv92S7epKdZoU1cHV5f
NASdaq

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 04:52:16 AM

If you are using the standalone version, there is a file called config.properties in the NIS folder. You have to edit that file. Remove the "#" from the following lines and supply a boot name and a private key for booting:

nis.bootName=SomeNodeName
nis.bootKey=SomePrivateKey

The private key should not be a private key to an account with xem on it.

Thanks, that did the trick Smiley
MrPortMan

Activity: 616

TEZOS

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 09:57:28 AM

Makoto somehow said in one of the interviews that invites in the crypto platform NEM banks. Having understood assets I constructed the mechanism of integration of any bank into the crypto platform NEM. For integration of any bank it is required to create an asset, to enter the initial total amount included in an asset further to establish either a positive or negative interest rate for deposits. The rate has to be regulated by means of a vote by shareholders of an asset. These shareholders are necessary not with is simple, at negative interest rates proceeding from a share of the had shares of an asset each owner of an asset will be able to receive the returnable commissions. I.e. at positive interest rates the asset has to draw percent by charge of percent on each separate deposit (asset), and at negative interest rates to anybody that it isn't paid in the form of percent on deposits any more and on the contrary the system starts extending as the vacuum cleaner from deposits of means (assets) at a size of a negative interest rate.

Thus by means of an adjustable interest rate from + (positive) to - (negative) we will create the ideal tool for an intergation in the crypto platform NEM of already operating banks. On the basis of namespaces and mosaics it will be very convenient to them to be integrated into the NEM environment. Assets it is offered to enter approximately such : USD, EUR, RUB, GBP, JPY, CNY, AUD, CHF, and so on. On CHF there will be negative interest rates. On deposits it won't be favorable to store at a rate in - 0.75% (negative) therefore it will be favorable to take the credits in CHF interest-free, but thus thawing in a year for 0.75%. Further perhaps the bank of Switzerland will increase a negative interest rate to - 4% and to owners of a returnable asset of CHF on the had stocks will already go in the form of returns more. I.e. at positive interest rates the system such as in the Russian Federation at 11% per annum pays on deposits to users, and at negative already is paid nothing (excessive money supply of an asset by means of a positive interest rate isn't generated), and even on the contrary those people who have CHF an asset, are obliged to pay automatically in a year of 0.75% in favor of bank. Such money is ideally suited for the credits. So there will be both deposit accounts, and accounts with an negative interest rate an which it is best of all not to store and to take them in the form of the interest-free credits on established by bank term, or for an indefinite term as on 0.75% a year will come back all the same automatically in equal shares to owners of credit assets of CHF, who gave out to those people. Here most likely the bank will have 51%, the rest will be offered for sale for investors and speculators to own a share on stocks of a credit asset.

It turns out for NEM banks can create all ideal conditions both in respect of deposits and in respect of the credits. Plus to it to everything to allocate banks with a big set of useful functions for maintaining in the block chain tech NEM of the banking by means of assets with the changing interest rate both in positive and in a negative side.

Generally we wait for banks which the first will be integrated into a block chain tech NEM. In the beginning it will be most likely small as in small banks always first of all there are all new innovations, at the expense of it they also stay afloat. And when the bank small to it is much simpler to carry out cardinal changes. Well and in the presence of necessary means we nemsters can create The National Bank NEM on the basis of the crypto platform NEM. All necessary tools are available for us for this purpose, the main thing will develop the sphere of exchange offices of partners who worldwide to change our fiat assets as analog of Perfect Money which works completely with exchange offices partners. The payment order practically has no deposits and withdrawals. It and to the best, thus on the partner relations with exchange offices and private moneychangers is built more protected business and the payment order of Perfect Money than here doesn't risk. The main thing is safety of accounts. Here I suggest to create analog Perfect Money. There will be our National Bank NEM with fiat currencies which will decide to add to ourselves inside. It will be the first-ever decentralized fiat bank. We will regulate interest rates for deposits at votes of shareholders by method of collective vote for an interest rate.

Original on Russian here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=455591.msg12023853#msg12023853

Tezos address : KT1PPmJn9ZfVUSp6VDv92S7epKdZoU1cHV5f
Pages: « 1 ... 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 [945] 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: