Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:06:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984227 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 12:23:21 AM

NEM is the best IPO i have ever join.Thanks for the community!

me too

Ok so here is my question, if I purchase a portion of a stake, lets say 0.1 on the NXT AE, I am purchasing it from a stake holder, so there is no guarantee the payout of that portion other then the escrow correct? So if the seller decides they can make more money selling the coins, they can pull my sale correct?

Assets exchange doesn't allow people to cheat.
No escrow needed, you can safely buy stakes from it.
When NEMs will be released they will go directly to you.

Well crap. Time to buy some more NEM.  Cheesy

just to confirm the other poster, once you buy the NEM asset on AE it is fully yours and the previous owner has sold all rights.  The NEM will go directly to the new owner of the asset.

Just bought some more. Thanks!

You the guy that bumped it up to 25000?

I only bought 0.1 of a stake, I am not that rich I fear.
I should come here more often and plan to keep my NEM for a long time.

Please check out http://forum.nemcoin.com/ too! We post all the latest news there, first.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 12:25:26 AM

me too

Ok so here is my question, if I purchase a portion of a stake, lets say 0.1 on the NXT AE, I am purchasing it from a stake holder, so there is no guarantee the payout of that portion other then the escrow correct? So if the seller decides they can make more money selling the coins, they can pull my sale correct?

just to confirm the other poster, once you buy the NEM asset on AE it is fully yours and the previous owner has sold all rights.  The NEM will go directly to the new owner of the asset.

You can also help out the creation of mobile apps and a fast trading exchange to be developed by AltNemo by buying gold and silver NEM coins: http://altnemo.com/

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌

Sora
|
XOR
jabo38
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 04:15:17 AM

All 3 letters of NEM are incorporated into the symbol and are easily identified.

A lot of letters can be seen in the cube. Although I must say, some times less is more.

That's not the official logo anymore though  Tongue

I've seen people say many times that the letters NEM make the cube, but I couldn't ever see where the "M" was.

megashira1
Legendary

Activity: 1146

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 04:17:08 AM

All 3 letters of NEM are incorporated into the symbol and are easily identified.

A lot of letters can be seen in the cube. Although I must say, some times less is more.

I've seen people say many times that the letters NEM make the cube, but I couldn't ever see where the "M" was.

look harder  Tongue

BCFrictionless

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 04:22:41 AM

lol you can't be serious if it's right illustrated in front of you. this logo was pure genius, it's not understandable to me why it was replaced by that phallic logo
dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 04:24:02 AM

We have come full circle... again. Roll Eyes

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 08:19:09 AM

Hello,

Please can you explain this to me,  well I have my NEM stake in next wallet 1.2, and then I was told by a very good friend I can trade my NEM in https://trade.secureae.com/#12465186738101000735. So I sold 0.5 NEM in https://trade.secureae.com/#12465186738101000735 to get some next to buy nxtty. The situation is that when I go to my Next wallet 1.2 I still gave my full 1 NEM stake but in the https://trade.secureae.com/#12465186738101000735 I have the 0.5 NEM, how can it be?  I should have also 0.5 NEM in my Next wallet 1.2. but still have 1NEM,  What is going on?

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
rockethead
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 08:24:33 AM

Hello,

Please can you explain this to me,  well I have my NEM stake in next wallet 1.2, and then I was told by a very good friend I can trade my NEM in https://trade.secureae.com/#12465186738101000735. So I sold 0.5 NEM in https://trade.secureae.com/#12465186738101000735 to get some next to buy nxtty. The situation is that when I go to my Next wallet 1.2 I still gave my full 1 NEM stake but in the https://trade.secureae.com/#12465186738101000735 I have the 0.5 NEM, how can it be?  I should have also 0.5 NEM in my Next wallet 1.2. but still have 1NEM,  What is going on?

Your wallet is an old version and I believe it will not show your true balance. I had the same problem. Update your wallet and you will see the real balance.
Lyricz
Legendary

Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 09:28:41 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2014, 09:59:06 AM by Lyricz

me too

You the guy that bumped it up to 25000?
YesterdayI bought my second Stake @ 23.000,...so perhaps I raised the price a little bit  Grin

edit: ..I saw on NXT AE that a lot of people bought in the last few hours,...so my buy wouldn´t chance the price ;-D
gimre
Legendary

Activity: 866
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 10:31:44 AM

headstart: we're planning small release this weekend.
Fun stuff: there will be hard fork at block 32768. It would actually be good if not everyone would update, just to observe the fork Smiley

P.S. Not sure if you've noticed, but there's a small cool feature in block explorer thanks to freigeist

NemusExMāchinā
Catapult docs: https://docs.symbol.dev
github: https://github.com/symbol
Wulfcastle

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 10:45:14 AM

Fun stuff: there will be hard fork at block 32768. It would actually be good if not everyone would update, just to observe the fork Smiley

P.S. Not sure if you've noticed, but there's a small cool feature in block explorer thanks to freigeist

Is this the NEM block explorer?
rockethead
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 10:54:27 AM

Is this the NEM block explorer?

Yes.
gimre
Legendary

Activity: 866
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 10:57:17 AM

At this point block explorer is probably small overstatement, but it's REALLY helpful during alpha.

NemusExMāchinā
Catapult docs: https://docs.symbol.dev
github: https://github.com/symbol
Wulfcastle

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 11:05:35 AM

At this point block explorer is probably small overstatement, but it's REALLY helpful during alpha.

Do you have a link to it?
rigel
Legendary

Activity: 1240
Merit: 1001

Thank God I'm an atheist

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 11:06:56 AM

Here it is: http://chain.nem.ninja/
Wulfcastle

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 11:10:13 AM

Here it is: http://chain.nem.ninja/

Thanks, also are there any updates from xtester, makato etc to see if NEM is on track for a BETA launch in September
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 01:00:11 PM

You can now turn your NEMstake directly into physical gold or silver:

http://forum.nemcoin.com/index.php?topic=2368.msg4541#msg4541

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓

Sora
|
XOR
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 02:13:23 PM

what is the profit for the buyers?

It's silver and gold, so a hedge against fiat inflation/world economic collapse. Also, NEM cold wallets are attached, with 100 NEM for silver coins and 1000 NEM for gold coins. See http://altnemo.com/#about

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓

Sora
|
XOR
DarkhorseofNxt

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 02:30:42 PM

You cant judge the value of these coins now. But no doubt it will be a collectors item and the price .. it could double or triple the amount you buy today. That is IF you believe in this.

makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 02:33:51 PM

You cant judge the value of these coins now. But no doubt it will be a collectors item and the price .. it could double or triple the amount you buy today. That is IF you believe in this.

If NEM becomes well known throughout the world, this could easily be the case. The mintage is super low. We only plan to mint 300 gold coins, which is almost completely unheard of from the Perth Mint.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓

Sora
|
XOR
Pages: « 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: