Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:28:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 [224] 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984219 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 04:22:36 AM

I just gonna drop it here. free to use if anyone found it useful.

Awesome. I'm interested in knowing how you made that Cheesy

@makoto1337, thanks for asking. the short answer to that is that I used Maya for modeling, texturing, and lighting, Nuke for composting, and photoshop for minor adjustment. 

golden rain .nice Smiley

@smith coins, Thanks!

Magical!! I am impressed!
This should be in the newsletter front cover!

@rockethead, thank you! I am glad you found it useful.

Great. I used Maya as well. Care to share the model you made?

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rockethead
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 04:56:22 AM

Chicago going bankrupt will probably be the first one. Then California and several other states. Span, Portugal, Greece, Japan...

I think Japan is actually in a very precarious place right now. Things have just been on a steady decline for the past couple of decades here now and I really don't see any signs of it getting any better. The whole economy seems to be propped up on a bunch of smoke and mirrors right now. Maybe I'm just being cynical, though... Tongue

Abenomics not working? Japan has been down for 25 years. So will the world. Japan led the world 25 years ago. The western world just started a little over 6 years ago. Still got a long way.
makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 05:19:14 AM
Last edit: September 04, 2014, 05:41:41 AM by makoto1337

Chicago going bankrupt will probably be the first one. Then California and several other states. Span, Portugal, Greece, Japan...

I think Japan is actually in a very precarious place right now. Things have just been on a steady decline for the past couple of decades here now and I really don't see any signs of it getting any better. The whole economy seems to be propped up on a bunch of smoke and mirrors right now. Maybe I'm just being cynical, though... Tongue

Abenomics not working? Japan has been down for 25 years. So will the world. Japan led the world 25 years ago. The western world just started a little over 6 years ago. Still got a long way.

Last time birth rate here was at replacement was in 1973, so it is only natural that the economy would decline if the population is not increasing. Unlike what the one-world order elitists would have you believe, humans are not a burden on a society, but rather humans are a way to turn matter and energy into information; that is, humans == computation.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
luckygenough56
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 06:10:14 AM

someone went on a nice shopping spree for nem didnt they.. lol

yep that was brutal  Smiley

Damn why i'm broke soon all the cheap NEM will be gone.
xtester

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Risk taker & Black Swan farmer.

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 06:15:38 AM

NEM - The Promise To A Better Future

Here is a quotes from one of my previous posts: "Unfortunately the altcoin landscape is currently plagued with cheap scams and elaborate pump and dump schemes along with a horde of impulsive people enjoying playing this game. However NEM has nothing to do with this landscape. While we may well go through a cambrian crypto-explosion phase, NEM seems to be already between the fittest and is only getting stronger every passing day."

It seems to me that in order to effectively understand where we should position ourselves, we have to first understand the world around us(altcoin landscape). To be honest, I think the quote I have posted above captures both the real crisis which surrounds us and not surprisingly, at the same time, our great opportunity. In fact I think that precisely because of the obvious problems with the altcoin landscape we may have a real advantage on which we could build a solid foundation.

NEM Community Spirit

What if NEM was different, visibly different? What if in such a chaotic and uncertain place there was someone who would not only behave normally, but rather radically different then those around?

I really think that from the time I have written the quote, a change has already begun to take place. In fact, NEM could be leading as the most important catalyzer for that change.

By creating, nurturing and promoting a NEM community spirit based on respect, helpfulness and friendliness I think we could transform NEM's community into the most captivating and appealing factor of NEM. In fact, given the context we are in, if we would succeed in adopting such a spirit, it could make NEM unstoppable.

NEM - The community which goes the extra mile

It seems to me that in our position relationship marketing(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relationship_marketing) could be the most effective tool we could use, it could even prove instrumental. What I am suggesting is that if the altcoin landscape needs a change - then we have to step up and be that change. First amongst ourselves and in our community, but to go a step further, in each dealing on btt or elsewhere. We could make NEM known as the great community which goes the extra mile.

Expressing this in practice means for example that I will try to solve problems and contribute with valuable insights and posts on the NEM thread/forum and in the altcoin section. Make myself known as a valuable contributor and helper and offer information which most people would keep secret. Now the tricky part is to offer all this while somehow binding it to NEM without making it sound as spam.

We can only build such a respectful, helpful and friendly community by first being an example in those areas ourselves.

Building a reputation of integrity, respect and trust

I rarely find quality posts and insight on the altcoin section. That's not because there are no intelligent people there, but rather because most of them don't care about other people and keep most information for themselves. If I would proceed to act quite different and share quality information while showing people I genuinely care, I think I would see an interesting response to that. Surely enough, not an immediate one, but it could nevertheless have a huge impact on NEM in the long term.

Now imagine if we had 2500 people doing that! Actually we don't even need so many for the effect to be fully visible. If even a minimal of 25 people would behave in such a manner between themselves and on the altcoin section, the effect would be quite intriguing I think. NEM would establish itself for the community which everybody wants to be part of.

The change begins with each of us

There are many other ways in which we could go about and apply something like this to our context. Beside the obvious necessary change of behaviour amongst ourselves, posting quality and helpful posts on the NEM thread and altcoin section and binding it all to NEM, we could even create a ''NEM Help Thread'' in the altcoin section, where the community would answer questions regarding any other topics and stuff people are interested in knowing. While these are some simple examples I think you understand how powerful is the idea behind them.

What I am actually suggesting is not marketing but rather something more honorable and harder to achieve. The goal is to change ourselves and adhere to the community spirit, and if we can do that I have no doubt that NEM will become the greatest community in the crypto space in the process.

Taking NEM from where it is now and extending it beyond the boundaries of crypto. This could be our best shot.

Are you in for the real challenge? Smiley

P.S. I think I have a couple ideas how we could go about and start a relationship marketing campaign which would further consolidate the image of NEM, add real value and raise awareness about NEM in preparation for the launch.

gimre
Legendary

Activity: 866
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 08:27:16 AM

I agree with almost all of what you say apart from me saying we launch novemeber. I don't think i ever said that  Huh
Anyway there is another reason why I think all the impatience is absolute nonsense.
All you impatient folks please answer me this question - What would you do with your NEMs if you had them right now ?

Sell ? - Get a token on the AE and do it there.
Send around just for fun - Check out the alpha.

What else ?
Can you think of anything ?

Why should we launch NEM now if there is no utility yet ?
Don't get me wrong we are trying to launch as soon as possible (and we're aiming pre novemeber) but there is really no reason to rush it.

Look at NODE. They launched. Now what ? No exchange, noone accepts NODE, there is 0 people can do with their NODEs right now. I don't mean to hate on NODE but it's a perfect example of why an earlier launch doesn't necessariliy make a lot of sense.

I think I haven't seen a single resopnse to those questions

NemusExMāchinā
Catapult docs: https://docs.symbol.dev
github: https://github.com/symbol
tb_midea

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 08:31:03 AM

Here is a quotes from one of my previous posts: "Unfortunately the altcoin landscape is currently plagued with cheap scams and elaborate pump and dump schemes along with a horde of impulsive people enjoying playing this game. However NEM has nothing to do with this landscape. While we may well go through a cambrian crypto-explosion phase, NEM seems to be already between the fittest and is only getting stronger every passing day."

It seems to me that in order to effectively understand where we should position ourselves, we have to first understand the world around us(altcoin landscape). To be honest, I think the quote I have posted above captures both the real crisis which surrounds us and not surprisingly, at the same time, our great opportunity. In fact I think that precisely because of the obvious problems with the altcoin landscape we may have a real advantage on which we could build a solid foundation.

NEM Community Spirit

What if NEM was different, visibly different? What if in such a chaotic and uncertain place there was someone who would not only behave normally, but rather radically different then those around?

I really think that from the time I have written the quote, a change has already begun to take place. In fact, NEM could be leading as the most important catalyzer for that change.

By creating, nurturing and promoting a NEM community spirit based on respect, helpfulness and friendliness I think we could transform NEM's community into the most captivating and appealing factor of NEM. In fact, given the context we are in, if we would succeed in adopting such a spirit, it could make NEM unstoppable.

It seems to me that in our position relationship marketing(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relationship_marketing) could be the most effective tool we could use, it could even prove instrumental. What I am suggesting is that if the altcoin landscape needs a change - then we have to step up and be that change. First amongst ourselves and in our community, but to go a step further, in each dealing on btt or elsewhere. We could make NEM known as the great community which goes the extra mile.

Expressing this in practice means for example that I will try to solve problems and contribute with valuable insights and posts on the NEM thread/forum and in the altcoin section. Make myself known as a valuable contributor and helper and offer information which most people would keep secret. Now the tricky part is to offer all this while somehow binding it to NEM without making it sound as spam.

We can only build such a respectful, helpful and friendly community by first being an example in those areas ourselves.

I rarely find quality posts and insight on the altcoin section. That's not because there are no intelligent people there, but rather because most of them don't care about other people and keep most information for themselves. If I would proceed to act quite different and share quality information while showing people I genuinely care, I think I would see an interesting response to that. Surely enough, not an immediate one, but it could nevertheless have a huge impact on NEM in the long term.

Now imagine if we had 2500 people doing that! Actually we don't even need so many for the effect to be fully visible. If even a minimal of 25 people would behave in such a manner between themselves and on the altcoin section, the effect would be quite intriguing I think. NEM would establish itself for the community which everybody wants to be part of.

There are many other ways in which we could go about and apply something like this to our context. Beside the obvious necessary change of behaviour amongst ourselves, posting quality and helpful posts on the NEM thread and altcoin section and binding it all to NEM, we could even create a ''NEM Help Thread'' in the altcoin section, where the community would answer questions regarding any other topics and stuff people are interested in knowing. While these are some simple examples I think you understand how powerful is the idea behind them.

What I am actually suggesting is not marketing but rather something more honorable and harder to achieve. The goal is to change ourselves and adhere to the community spirit, and if we can do that I have no doubt that NEM will become the greatest community in the crypto space in the process.

Taking NEM from where it is now and extending it beyond the boundaries of crypto. This could be our best shot.

P.S. I think I have a couple ideas how we could go about and start a relationship marketing campaign which would further consolidate the image of NEM, add real value and raise awareness about NEM in preparation for the launch.

Nice introduction.
I bought one stake from AE, i like the ideas of NEM and the community is impassioned.
My question is what can i do for NEM as a simple investor? any advice?
zsutbd

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 08:42:31 AM

Here is a It seems to me that in our position relationship marketing(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relationship_

I will hold my NEM stake for my better furture! Cheesy

NEM:NCVE3G-VBES2G-H7QEUG-L25X6E-EGYSPC-3DMFXM-UIP7
rockethead
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 09:24:04 AM

I agree with almost all of what you say apart from me saying we launch novemeber. I don't think i ever said that  Huh
Anyway there is another reason why I think all the impatience is absolute nonsense.
All you impatient folks please answer me this question - What would you do with your NEMs if you had them right now ?

Sell ? - Get a token on the AE and do it there.
Send around just for fun - Check out the alpha.

What else ?
Can you think of anything ?

Why should we launch NEM now if there is no utility yet ?
Don't get me wrong we are trying to launch as soon as possible (and we're aiming pre novemeber) but there is really no reason to rush it.

Look at NODE. They launched. Now what ? No exchange, noone accepts NODE, there is 0 people can do with their NODEs right now. I don't mean to hate on NODE but it's a perfect example of why an earlier launch doesn't necessariliy make a lot of sense.

I think I haven't seen a single resopnse to those questions

You want to know why? Patmaster's questions were indeed rhetorical questions. They need no answers. Smiley

If I have my way, launch should be V1!

Don't expect an orgasm at launch folks! Understand NEM and understand where we are heading. The beginning of a great NEM starts after V1.
rockethead
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 09:48:10 AM

NEM Community Spirit

Nice introduction.
I bought one stake from AE, i like the ideas of NEM and the community is impassioned.
My question is what can i do for NEM as a simple investor? any advice?
Talk to 10 more people and hold some meetups and spread the gospel far and wide. :-)

It would be good if you get these people to support AltNemo too. Get them to buy a few silvers or buy a few silvers yourself for them if they don't know how. Any which way is lending to the expansion and growth of NEM. ;-)
F22Raptor

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 10:09:07 AM

I have done some reaserch and i found that NEM is the best IPO because there are many people join the IPO and this is  the most fair coin Smiley i will join the community
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 10:23:20 AM

you might be interested in having a look around the nem forum as allot of discussion goes on over there too..

you made a good choice. Wink

Wow very active forum since even NEM is not full launched - i am impressed.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
trisher

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 10:28:06 AM

I have done some reaserch and i found that NEM is the best IPO because there are many people join the IPO and this is  the most fair coin Smiley i will join the community

You`re right NEM had an awesome Ipo. When will be held the auction?
mladen00
Legendary

Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013

K-ing®

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 10:37:40 AM

no set date yet.

if beta will be out in september you must hurry up with auction

IOTA
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 10:39:15 AM

no set date yet.

Why is that ?

mladen00
Legendary

Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013

K-ing®

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 10:40:42 AM

I have done some reaserch and i found that NEM is the best IPO because there are many people join the IPO and this is  the most fair coin Smiley i will join the community

no set date yet.

Why is that ?

only 25 days left

i think that for good ann of auction and auction we need 2 weeks

IOTA
dawj20

Activity: 282
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 11:01:50 AM

I have done some reaserch and i found that NEM is the best IPO because there are many people join the IPO and this is  the most fair coin Smiley i will join the community

no set date yet.

Why is that ?

only 25 days left

would there even be enough demand for an auction? the auction idea was conceptualized long before trading on the AE started.. everyone who wants nem has since bought on the AE so demand for an auction could be really low.. if >100 stakes were to auctioned off the demand could be so low that highest bids fall below market price, thus making it worth while for people to sell there stakes to buy at auction causing a price crash.. an auction should only be done imo if enough demand is there for one. tbh, i dont think there is enough demand.. not even close for the original amount of auction stakes being 155 or something..

I'd say to skip the auction. Allocate the auction stakes for development. Sad now, happy later. You can also use some of the stakes for increased bounties, small giveaways, etc.
nembit86

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

NEM ....best currency distribution ever ...!!!!!!!

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 11:02:35 AM

no set date yet.

Why is that ?

only 25 days left

would there even be enough demand for an auction? the auction idea was conceptualized long before trading on the AE started.. everyone who wants nem has since bought on the AE so demand for an auction could be really low.. if >100 stakes were to auctioned off the demand could be so low that highest bids fall below market price, thus making it worth while for people to sell there stakes to buy at auction causing a price crash.. an auction should only be done imo if enough demand is there for one. tbh, i dont think there is enough demand.. not even close for the original amount of auction stakes being 155 or something..

I agree........I think an auction will just get in the way of a crucial time for NEM. It may bring to a stop the smooth launching process which thusfar it has been.

NDZ4YPCKVKWAIIZBB5T7T5EL67N2XWPQODGGWIYT
lyka

Activity: 888

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 11:05:44 AM

There is an idea. Select a pool of great people who have made the history of civilization of our Planet. This pool - banner NEM. Then create conditions for attracting namesakes greats from this pool. After that create conditions for attracting all simple namesakes in the world. Hundreds of thousands of groups around the world. Millions of communication one with the other names. In the end, There will be a huge network.
This is a mechanism that would build ideology NEM.

One of the slogans of the ideology of NEM might be:

Friendship in the community - it's an expensive coin for the success of the project. After the success of the project - friendship is priceless.
patmast3r

Activity: 980

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 11:12:00 AM

If the community doesn't want an auction or doesn't see the necessety for it I'd be very cool with skipping it and I suspect others would be too as it would save tons of work.

Pages: « 1 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 [224] 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: