Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:45:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 [328] 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984109 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
yshin365new

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 12:59:09 PM

uhm...but after the official release, does NEM can be traded directly with BTC?

no one know the answer to this question? Sad

Hmm if am i right NEM will be trading on Poliniex after official launch
I believe major altcoin exchange Cryptsy will surely prepare NEM-BTC trading market.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 01:02:27 PM

The answer is pretty obvious *YES*

Of course that the answer is YES!! After the launch, the coin will be added to the many exchanges. There you will be able to trade it to BTC..

I hope that the DEVs are already lining up some exchanges so the NEM can be added right away. This is what BTSX did with their coin upon the launch. They were added to Bter and BTC38 immediately.
xtester

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Risk taker & Black Swan farmer.

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 01:33:27 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2014, 01:45:53 PM by xtester

I guess this is only a rhetorical, right?! Smiley

That being said, do note that every piece of information will be released at the right moment.

asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 02:01:08 PM

Thanks everyone for the answers Smiley
jabo38
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 02:36:25 PM

This is mainly about Bitcoin, but really NEM as a 2nd generation crypto currency is being built from the ground up to do just these types of things.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIVAluSL9SU&feature=youtube_gdata&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

BloodyRookie

Activity: 687

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 03:28:33 PM

Beta launch is coming nearer and nearer, here is your chance to get a nemesis account in the beta nemesis block:

https://forum.nemcoin.com/index.php?topic=2526.0

Nothing Else Matters
NEM: NALICE-LGU3IV-Y4DPJK-HYLSSV-YFFWYS-5QPLYE-ZDJJ
NXT: 11095639652683007953
dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 03:36:06 PM

We still haven't begun phase two redemption correct?

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
gomei

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 03:38:14 PM

Hmm if am i right NEM will be trading on Poliniex after official launch
does the dev mention about this before?
on an exchange will be better.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
Chris001

Activity: 448

electroneum.com

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 04:18:24 PM

Although I completely get your argument here, if those who participated in NEM (via claiming a stake) also acted out of self-interest and did their homework, this entire scenario would've been avoidable in the first place. Bare in mind the IPO was a call of participation; it wasn't your conventional "investment"; it was a request for people to participate and help develop NEM, it was more than an investment, it was a movement and a call to join said movement. The New Economy Movement.

I voted against purely for this reason. Not because of some agenda or some bias. I think long term NEM would suffer considerably if devs bent over backwards to accommodate to those who lost their stake through their own errors or neglect (especially when, as a movement, following it should be a priority). Sure, by all means try and help those who have lost out, but within reason, is what i'm saying.

Don't get me wrong, the last thing i'd want is for anyone to lose their stake, but I think some personal responsibility if often missing in today's modern society and seeing it transfer to NEM is destructive, in my view.

So I ACTUALLY agree with your beliefs. People do need to take personal responsibility seriously.

Please understand, this is what I set out to do Thingamajig, I was convinced that having a token on Nxt was more secure and I still believe so. I had never used Nxt before this point.

So I downloaded the Nxt platform and it gave me a long many word passphrase. I wrote it down and triple checked it to make sure I had the correct information written down.

Then following Kodtycoons instructions, I logged out and then logged back in. And what looked like the exact same account popped up. Where I made a mistake was that I didn't write down the account number the first time. I didn't think I had to.

I had never used a system that just makes a new account each time a different password it used.

Every single system I have ever used in my life always says "password incorrect" if you put you password in wrong. I simply didn't make the connection as to what had happened at the time.

My attention was directed to the warning at the top of the screen that said that my account was not secure. It said that I needed to make an outgoing transaction or make an alias.

Being a responsible person, I did not over look this. I had already had a few conversations with Kodtycoon about our excitement of NEMs future, and instantly asked him if he could send me a few Nxt so that my account was more secure.

As the nice guy he is, he sent me a few Nxt and I sent them back to him and now my account was secure.

Then I copied the account number and shot off a PM to claim my Nemtoken. Then I logged out.

Then a few days later when I logged into my Nxt account. It still said that I needed to do an out going transaction to make it more secure and there was not token there.

This is when I realized that I must have typed in the wrong pass phrase. So I have tried every possible combination for many months trying to recreate the same mistake and get access to the account.

Thingamajig, please understand that I am not a tech savy guy compared to all of you. The Nxt platform was very new to me and I was trying to be as responsible as possible.

I didn't just willy nilly lose my password by simply misplacing it.

I also completely agree with your comment and belief that "Don't get me wrong, the last thing i'd want is for anyone to lose their stake, but I think some personal responsibility if often missing in today's modern society and seeing it transfer to NEM is destructive, in my view".

I don't want this to happen with NEM either.

I don't believe what happened to me falls into this category. Conversely, I think it would be beneficial to NEM to have a community that stands behind its fellow Nemsters when it is possible to do so without harming NEM or opening the door for dishonest people to take advantage of us looking out for each other.

This is why I am a little surprised that you are against me getting my stake.

I know you care about NEM and it community very much.

This is a opportunity for people like yourself to help out someone in our community with zero risk of anything negative coming out of it.

I would hope that you have the belief that if you can lend someone a hand, and not put NEM at risk, but also do something positive for someone that is part of the community like yourself, that you would do so, as this is not a case of something destructive that will "transfer to NEM"

I respectively ask you to change your vote, and in doing so, help a peer from the community receive their stake, that no one is disputing is mine.

Thank you for your consideration in this matter,

Chris

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
BloodyRookie

Activity: 687

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 04:21:22 PM

We still haven't begun phase two redemption correct?

correct.

Nothing Else Matters
NEM: NALICE-LGU3IV-Y4DPJK-HYLSSV-YFFWYS-5QPLYE-ZDJJ
NXT: 11095639652683007953
lordoliver
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020

expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 05:00:50 PM

Dear community,

I would like to point out the following situation:

Some members who have applied to join the New Economic Movement have lost access to their BTT account.

In a few cases, these same people have made contact with the development team with a second (new) account in order to claim their token.

I have come up with a simple system in which these tokens can be reclaimed by the rightful owner without risking the original owner getting scammed.

System:  Grin

The developers assign two types of priorities to the following accounts:

Priority 1 (highest priority): The original (lost) BTT account.

Priority 2 (lowest priority): The new BTT account.

Then, whenever someone claims to have lost access to an account, the developers would have to carefully inspect the case and hand over a so called "temporary token".

If the original owner claims the token from the original account at a later point in time, the developers would have to remove the "temporary token" from the list and blacklist the person who had claimed a "temporary token".

If the original owner is in fact the same person as the one who claimed the "temporary token", the stake has found it's way back to it's owner.

With this simple system, you can help those who are in a bad situation while preventing any scam.

Feedback is welcome!

the sad truth will be, that a few scammers claim not claimed stakes then. Who can actually proof, that the claimers are the right persons?
I guess you will find a lot of copies of actual accounts that try to say, that their accounts are hacked. of course it doesn't work in most of the cases, but if the original ones don't claim their stakes, and that will be quite a few...
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 05:02:58 PM

Seems like Java 8 is officially supported now which will make the installation of the nem client via webstart way more comfortable.

Thanks Oracle Smiley

freigeist

Activity: 1107
Merit: 534

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 05:51:58 PM

Hello

does anybody knows how can i correctly install Oracle java 8 manually on lubuntu (ubuntu)
to run NEM but keep the current openjdk 7 as default java version?

Thanks.

xtester

Activity: 840

Risk taker & Black Swan farmer.

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 06:18:11 PM

Beta launch is coming nearer and nearer, here is your chance to get a nemesis account in the beta nemesis block:

https://forum.nemcoin.com/index.php?topic=2526.0

Awesome.  Cool
Lazz

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 06:21:13 PM

Hello

does anybody knows how can i correctly install Oracle java 8 manually on lubuntu (ubuntu)
to run NEM but keep the current openjdk 7 as default java version?

Thanks.

Here are a lot of instructions conserning java in ubuntu, including "Choosing the default Java to use":
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Java

I hope you find the answers you need.
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 07:53:15 PM

This is mainly about Bitcoin, but really NEM as a 2nd generation crypto currency is being built from the ground up to do just these types of things.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIVAluSL9SU&feature=youtube_gdata&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

That can be an example of Bitcoin marketing but as you noticed it has only had 10,000 views.  We can assume that most of these 10,000 are already current users of Bitcoin.

The big leap for digital currencies is these some 500K-2M users around the world when the internet back in 1989 had 3+ million users.  YouTube has not yet proven to be an effective marketing medium for digital currencies to approach the masses.  

The most popular Bitcoin video is the "What is Bitcoin" at 6 million views over 3 years.. this is terrible..

That guy in Poland with the Spider Dog Prank has had 100 million views in under 30 days.  There's people who can get millions of views overnight on YouTube.  So the Bitcoin promotion on YouTube has been largely unsuccessful.

I don't think you can bribe YouTube celebrities, either.  I think if NEM wanted to go down the video route then you need to look at YouTube's compensation package and match their compensation or exceed them.

#41: TimothyDeLaGhetto – $1 million (578 million total video views)
    #40: SHAYTARDS – $1 million (1.01 billion views)
    #39: Shane Dawson – $1 million (1.1 billion views)
    #38: TheRadBrad – $1 million (1.03b views)
    #37: ElRubiusOMG – $1.1 million (917m views)
    #36: Vsauce – $1.2 million (656 million views)
    #35: EvanTubeHD – $1.3 million (766 million views)
    #34: PrankvsPrank – $1.3 million (788m views)
    #33: EpicMealTime – $1.3 million (721m views)
    #32: FPSRussia – $1.3 million (600m views)
    #31: MichellePhan – $1.3 million (985m views)
    #30: TheDiamondMinecart – $1.4 million (1.01b views)
    #29: Potemi926 – $1.6 million (655m views)
    #28: Vegetta777 – $1.6 million (1.1b views)
    #27: WhiteBoy7thst – $1.7 million (609m views)
    #26: TheLonelyIsland – $1.7 million (1.4 billion views)
    #25: Sxephil – $1.7 million (1.27b views)
    #24: FreddieW – $1.8 million (1 billion views)
    #23: SpeedyW03 – $2 million (943m views)
    #22: TheBajanCanadian – $2 million (817m views)
    #21: HolaSoyGerman – $2 million (1.3b views)
    #20: TheWillyRex – $2 million (838m views)
    #19: Tobuscus – $2 million (1.02b views)
    #18: TheFineBros – $2.2 million (1.9b views)
    #17: AdamThomasMoran – $2.2 million (703m views)
    #16: SkyDoesMinecraft – $2.3 million (2.1b views)
    #15: BoyceAvenue – $2.3 million (1.4b views)
    #14: Nigahiga – $2.3 million (1.8b views)
    #13: ERB – $2.4 million (1.1b views)
    #12: CaptainSparklez – $3.2 million (1.5b views)
    #11: CollegeHumor – $3.3 million (2.7b views)
    #10: RealAnnoyingOrange – $3.4 million (2.1b views)
    #9: UberHaxorNova – $3.5 million (1.3b views)
    #8: RayWilliamJohnson – $4 million (2.7b views)
    #7: TobyGames – $4.2 million (1.7b views)
    #6: JennaMarbles – $4.3 million (1.5b views)
    #5: BluCollection – $4.8 million (1.78b views)
    #4: DisneyCollectorBR – $5 million (2.6b views)
    #3: Smosh – $5.7 million (3.4b views)
    #2: BlueXephos – $6.7 million (2.4b views)
    #1: Pewdiepie – $7 million (5.4b views)

They are paid $25 per 1000 people who click on an advertisement.

In this circumstance if somebody can create NEM videos and they get 800 million views, then they can get their $1 million from YouTube and an additional $1 million from the NEM promotion fund.. and they would deserve it, I don't think any other sort of promotion would be as cost-effective as something reaching 800 million people.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
hvezdasmrti

Activity: 797
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 08:02:46 PM

Pack the NEM video with some paltry prank and billions of views are sure thing  Cheesy

For a beginning, just make a video with A. Hitler thinking about repeating the PnD scheme buying cheap, pumping price and trying to dump... Mein Führer... the NEM... is not pumpable at all. There are thousands of initial owners and you cant manipulate the price at all.

In Pump and Dump we trust.
ApexEvo

Activity: 280

🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 08:23:03 PM

Pack the NEM video with some paltry prank and billions of views are sure thing  Cheesy

For a beginning, just make a video with A. Hitler thinking about repeating the PnD scheme buying cheap, pumping price and trying to dump... Mein Führer... the NEM... is not pumpable at all. There are thousands of initial owners and you cant manipulate the price at all.

+1   LOL

▄▄▄▄▄               ▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄██▀        ▀██▄    ▄██▀         ▀█▄
██▀            ▀██▄  ▀▀             ██
██               ▀██        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
██                ▀██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ██▄          ▄██   ▀██▄          ▄▄▄
  ▀██▄      ▄██▀      ▀██▄▄     ▄██▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀          ▀▀██████▀▀

Unchained Smart Contracts
Decentralized Oracle
Infinitly Scalable
Blockchain Technology
Turing-Complete
State-Channels

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.TWITTER.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TELEGRAM

▄██▄
     ▄      ▐████   ▄▄
   █████     ██████████
    █████████████████▀
 ▄████████████▀████▌
██████████     ▀████     
 ▀▀   █████     ██████████
      ▀████▌▄████████████▀
    ▄▄▄███████████████▌
   ██████████▀    ▐████
    ▀▀▀  ████▌     ▀▀▀
         ▀███▀
.SLACK.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
REDDIT
f
.FACEBOOK.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
LINKEDIN

KimNg

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 09:40:29 PM

Do you really want the number 4 billion?  4 means death in a lot of cultures.

It's true.
Especially in China, 4 is the worst number.
It equals to the 13th Friday in Western.

Edit/I basically agree to investment fund.
But it may have a problem of a lawsuit by stakeholders who did not receive coins in the future when NEM value is incredibly high.
Burning them erases this problem in advance.
Burning them will prevent this probable lawsuit and also result in investment fund increase in the end.(by the scarcity of NEM and high value of each NEM.)

what about 3,999,000,000?  we could just burn one stake, or maybe even burn one NEM, and have it be 3,999,999,999.  I personally would volunteer 1 of my NEM to be burnt pre-Genesis block, just to make Asians happy.  I do know that this is serious.  I once lived in a building with no 4th floor.  Really, the elevator went 1, 2, 3, 5, 6..... People take this seriously. Not exactly the mark of the beast for Christians, but many Asians really don't like 4.  

Are we considering changing the total to something other than 4 billion units?

What about 3,888,888,888?

It has three triple 8's in sequence. In the Chinese culture this would be very fortunate.

"In Chinese numerology, 888 has a different meaning, triple fortune, a strengthening of the meaning of the digit 8. For this reason, addresses
and phone numbers containing the digit sequence 888 are considered particularly lucky, and may command a premium because of it."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/888_(number)

Lucky numbers: Eight
"The number 8 is viewed as such an auspicious number that even being assigned a number with several eights is considered very lucky."

Unlucky numbers: Four
"Number 4 is considered an unlucky number in Chinese because it is nearly homophonous to the word "death". Due to that, many
numbered product lines skip the "4": e.g., Nokia cell phones (there is no series beginning with a 4), Palm PDAs, Canon PowerShot G's
series (after G3 goes G5), etc. In East Asia, some buildings do not have a 4th floor."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Numbers_in_Chinese_culture

The number 4 is omitted in some Chinese buildings.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d4/ShanghaiMissingFloors.jpg

China= 19% of the world's population.
http://www.worldometers.info/world-population/china-population

We would need to subtract 111,111,112 NEM (~111 stakes).

If we want to keep it closer to the original 4 billion, a couple more choices:
3,999,888,888 double triple 8's (-111,112 NEM)
3,999,999,888 single triple 8's (-112 NEM)

Or preferably just keep with the original 4,000,000,000, it's easier to remember.

Yes 3,888,888,888 is a good number and it wouldn't take much to discard to reach.  You wouldn't see that number on coinmarketcap but it's something which could be mentioned in media articles for sure.  

I'm not really sure what's happening in mainland China in regards to digital currencies.

We know elsewhere that digital currencies are becoming popular in Hong Kong and Vietnam.   NEM is something that could thrive in those two locations but also mainland China and island of Taiwan.  Eventually South Korea and Japan will get into digital currencies as well.  

Despite MtGox being located there, Bitcoin hasn't really seen much adoption or usage in Japan itself - the emerging trend in Japan is Mona coin (that was $8 million at one  point and almost entirely located within Japan) and maybe NEM could get popular over there.

Creating 8 billion NEM might be good, too. 8 is a good number and everyone's stake could just be doubled.

8 billion NEM is also good, representing 8 billion humans.

"According to the most recent United Nations estimates, the human population of the world is expected to reach 8 billion people in the spring of 2024."
http://www.worldometers.info/world-population/#milestones

In 10 years there will be 8 billion humans, that's around the same time when NEM is predicted to totally replace the worlds fiat system. Smiley

makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 11:26:17 PM

Seems like Java 8 is officially supported now which will make the installation of the nem client via webstart way more comfortable.

Thanks Oracle Smiley

Mac installer works, but does give a null pointer error msg, which ignoring seems to be fine.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
Pages: « 1 ... 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 [328] 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: