Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:54:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 [382] 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 ... 647 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701409 times)
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 02:43:32 AM

Great theory, but in reality the only coin that matters is Bitcoin. You can pick a few of the 3823 alt coins and 99.99% of them will go to zero. You have very bad odds of getting that 10X or 100X. And even if you are that lucky, guess what? If bitcoin fails, EVERY alt will fail. So I would prefer Awesominer to profit switch algos and pools to instantly convert to bitcoin, which it does. But my only complaint is what Awesominer is telling me I am making per day is no where near reality. Awesomeminer needs to get a better algo or smarter at choosing what coin and pool is best after benchmarking your rig, and be ACCURATE. I don't need something that switches between 50 algos and 4 pools if it doesn't outperform Nicehash app. Don't tell me I am making $2-$4/day/rig when I am really making $1/day (USD from BTC).

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

Ferguson33

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:36:40 AM

Hello.
I'm new to the forum.
I started using an awesome miner. I selected 8 pools but after a few days I do not know on which pools he worked. Where can I look at history?

I also fail to add a wallet balance. eg. for the ethereum (web wallet) or, for example, for the bittube windwows10 wallet. Are there more specific guidelines with examples?

Thank you and best regards !
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 10:45:23 AM

Hello @patrike, I would like to explain to you one of the problems and the solutions we can have.

Awesome miner is a great program, but it depends on obtaining data from the coins. What happens that according to the source, because WTM, Coinwarz or CC, and maybe some day Shit to mine, each one gives the price of a different site and that many, but that often gives us not real values ​​of price, because we They give the price they want and it does not match our exchanges. In this way efficiency is lost in the auto profit.

I think you should do a job here, because this is the basis of your program. My idea or suggestion, is that even if the data is collected from these webs, the price is deducted directly from the exchanges. The same thing that AW CU does, in which we put the data by hand, but read the prices of the exchanges prices. And best of all, I could say XVG I want the price of Graviex, I mean, to be able to choose for each currency the exchange where I want the price, and if it is not, then the exchange that has a price similar to that of the exchange that I use. I would choose it, and if I do not choose it, I would show the highest one.

It is very frustrating to mine a currency at a higher price than what I am really selling it, because maybe it takes the price of a rare exchange.

Like AW CU, it reads the prices of a dozen exchanges, but always shows the highest and that is unreal, because normally the highest corresponds to a rare exchange of low volume. To be able to increase the amount of coins with shittomine, and to be able to specify in each currency the exchange that I want the price, would make a huge change. Also if left by default it would show the higher price.

But the simple idea of ​​many more currencies, and more realistic prices to the exchanges we work, can make a big difference, but now that the market is so low.

I also consider that what I ask or suggest, is the most important part of this program, the quantity and quality of the data. You can not take whattomine prices that can be different from CC or coinwarz, but being able to choose the exchange where you look at the price per coin, would be a step forward that many would appreciate and raise a step more the quality of Awesome miner in front of their competition.

It is very normal, very recurrent that many times we are undermining with exaggerated prices, for that reason, you should collect the prices of the exchanges, apart from the data of the pages of currency. In two different processes. It gives you more control and many more coins if you add Shittomine

Those that seem good idea, please comment, because if many people support these ideas, patrike will think more.
Since earlier this week, I have been in contact with the admin of ShitToMine about adding API support for Awesome Miner. No decisions are made yet, but I'm open for adding it in Awesome Miner.

CoinCalculators.io do have a concept of Highest Bid / Lowest Ask, but they are not yet exposed over their API. I think the Highest Bid is a value that might be of interest for you so I've reached out to them to see if this can be a value to provide to Awesome Miner.
UPDATE: This has been sorted out now and I've just finished the implementation in Awesome Miner where you can select if you want CoinCalculator statistics with Highest Bid or Lowest Ask - and as a bonus I also made it configurable to get the coin difficulty based on Current, 3h, 6h or 24h.

In addition to the above, I do see your point about being able to get the coin exchange rates directly from the exchanges for the scenarios where the coin statistics providers doesn't deliver an exchange rate that is realistic enough. I will have to explore this a bit more and this could possibly be an improvement that would make sense to add.

ask moobidoo (is it written like this?), in AW CU he reads the prices of different exchanges, so it is something that can be done, and then if you also define a pool of a currency, you can choose the Exchange from where you take the price, then the program would be perfect.

I remember again that many times it happens that new coins that are in several exchanges, shows the highest value and is usually the smallest exchange without volume, so AW CU also fails in that sense. Being able to choose from the exchange list that you read the prices, the one I use, would certainly be a big step forward

The program can have 1000 functions, but the base of the program is the mining and the QUALITY of the data. That quality right now does not exist, sometimes it gives the sale price, sometimes the purchase according to the web where you read it, WTM, CC etc ... at the moment I can say in the pool when defining it, I want the price of CryptoBridge for this currency, the result would be PERFECT. It is the base of Awesome miner, to more data and more quality of the same, better control of the mining and of course of profits.

It has already happened too many times to mine at prices that did not correspond to reality.
The next release will have a few more settings for CoinCalculators.io in the Options dialog, Statistics Providers section. Can you please try these new exchange rate settings as I think it's a step in the direction you are asking for.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 10:51:29 AM

Great theory, but in reality the only coin that matters is Bitcoin. You can pick a few of the 3823 alt coins and 99.99% of them will go to zero. You have very bad odds of getting that 10X or 100X. And even if you are that lucky, guess what? If bitcoin fails, EVERY alt will fail. So I would prefer Awesominer to profit switch algos and pools to instantly convert to bitcoin, which it does. But my only complaint is what Awesominer is telling me I am making per day is no where near reality. Awesomeminer needs to get a better algo or smarter at choosing what coin and pool is best after benchmarking your rig, and be ACCURATE. I don't need something that switches between 50 algos and 4 pools if it doesn't outperform Nicehash app. Don't tell me I am making $2-$4/day/rig when I am really making $1/day (USD from BTC).
You can get a bit more relaistic value if you set Awesome Miner to adjust the pool payout based on past performance. See "Adjust reported revenue":
https://support.awesomeminer.com/support/solutions/articles/35000086030-coin-and-profit-statistics

If a pool constantly is providing profit values that are too high compared to the payout, this feature will automatically lower the profit values based on past performance. Please note that just like the stock market - past performance is no guarantee of future results.

The profit numbers provided by the Nicehash pool (that you also can mine using Awesome Miner) is often correct as it's based on what people are buying hashrate for. For many of the other pools, they are reporting what the payout will be based on what is known for the moment - but later on when a coin is traded for BTC on an exchange, it may very well be lower and this is very difficult to predict.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 10:57:43 AM

Hello.
I'm new to the forum.
I started using an awesome miner. I selected 8 pools but after a few days I do not know on which pools he worked. Where can I look at history?

I also fail to add a wallet balance. eg. for the ethereum (web wallet) or, for example, for the bittube windwows10 wallet. Are there more specific guidelines with examples?

Thank you and best regards !
Awesome Miner is currently only including the history of the last 40 pool selection by the profit switcher. Please right click on the miner and select View Details. In the future the plan is to provide better statistics on pools used, mining software used, algorithms used and so on.

Some online wallets doesn't expose the true balance on the public block chain, resulting in that the block explorers used by Awesome Miner to get the balance will not be able to tell how much you have on your account. For general information about the balance feature, please see:
https://support.awesomeminer.com/support/solutions/articles/35000086031-wallet-balance

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 11:33:49 AM

Awesome Miner version 5.7.1

ASIC mining
  - Added Antminer DR3 (Decred) support
 GPU mining
  - Added predefined algorithms CryptoNightV8 and X22i
  - Improved API parameter setup for Sgminer, to make it less likely to configure incorrectly
 Features and integration
  - CoinCalculators.io integration includes exchange rate support for Highest Bid and Lowest Ask (configurable in the Options dialog, Statistics Providers)
  - CoinCalculators.io integration includes exchange filter setting, to specify that only specific exchanges should be used when presenting the coin price
  - CoinCalculators.io integration improved by allowing configuration of coin difficulty (current, 3h, 6h or 24h)
  - Removed support for Zergpool because they have discontinued their services
 User interface
  - Added more coin images
  - Release notes for the recent releases can be accessed from the menu at any time
  - Release notes presented in a more readable way when informing about a new release
 API
  - Added HTTP API for returning the unprocessed API data from a miner (/api/miners/(ID)/apireport)
 Mining software
  - WildRig Multi Miner 0.12.1.1 beta, including offline benchmarking support
  - CastXMR 1.5, including CryptoNightV8
 Corrections
  - Correction to wallet balance for KMD, by introducing another block explorer

jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 04:05:58 PM

If you put in your kw/h price, does awesomeminer automatically choose a lower power algo if it is more profitable due to you having a high electric price or a higher watt algo if your power price is low?

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

trucobit

Activity: 756
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:30:19 PM

Awesome is not magic. You should investigate each pool autoexchange and see what close to reality they are, and calculate the profit. Put nicehash, zpool, Ashaspool etc ... Each one on an equal machine, 24 hours, record the profit averages that each pool promises. When you finish the 24 hours, you will observe the differences of the estimate obtained, with that you can make a rule of 3 and obtain the real Profit of each auto exchange. It's something we should all do, Awesome can not do that for you. Even I usually get that value for each pool / currency to get closer to reality.
trucobit

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:34:29 PM

Can you test this Block Explorer for KMD?
https://explorer.komodo.services/api/addr/[address]
Yes, this is what you need, thanks, now the balance has started to appear correctly
There should probably be some kind of feature to detect unrealistic profit values - but this will have to be configurable in some way.
it's like at the moment WTM vs CC:
WTM = 27,298.01 mzc / day
CC = 12,535.97 mzc / day
is it the same as variant to paint in red or the name of the coins or all statistics on this coin, at that moment when there are problems in the network?
http://images2.imagebam.com/5a/8b/33/eae497999825814.PNG
so that the coin does not hang for days as the most profitable
The problem that you mention, is the same one that I try and suggest to patrike above.

WTM or CC give different values because some look at some exchanges and the other looks at others. One gives the sale price, and another the purchase price.

That is why it is necessary for AW to receive the prices directly from the Exchange, just as AW CU does, and then we can choose in each currency, the Exchange where the price will be looked at. And the price that should always be given, is the sale price, the maximum price that are willing to pay at that time.

If you homogenize this takes price data, everything will improve greatly. Currency data, such as something, name, etc ... If you must acquire them as WTM, CC, Coinwarz and soon Shittomine do now.

But the prices of the coins, should scan them from the api directly and we can choose the Exchange that we use, or the one that has the most similar price. Then the Auto Profit will be much more accurate.
trucobit

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:07:47 PM

ASIC mining
  - Added Antminer DR3 (Decred) support
 GPU mining
  - Added predefined algorithms CryptoNightV8 and X22i
  - Improved API parameter setup for Sgminer, to make it less likely to configure incorrectly
 Features and integration
  - CoinCalculators.io integration includes exchange rate support for Highest Bid and Lowest Ask (configurable in the Options dialog, Statistics Providers)
  - CoinCalculators.io integration includes exchange filter setting, to specify that only specific exchanges should be used when presenting the coin price
  - CoinCalculators.io integration improved by allowing configuration of coin difficulty (current, 3h, 6h or 24h)
 User interface
  - Added more coin images
  - Release notes for the recent releases can be accessed from the menu at any time
  - Release notes presented in a more readable way when informing about a new release
 API
  - Added HTTP API for returning the unprocessed API data from a miner (/api/miners/(ID)/apireport)
 Mining software
  - WildRig Multi Miner 0.12.1.1 beta, including offline benchmarking support
  - CastXMR 1.5, including CryptoNightV8
 Corrections
  - Correction to wallet balance for KMD, by introducing another block explorer

Very good update, please do not forget the OC of the RTX

"cryptopia,graviex,crex24,cryptobridge,hitbtc,coinexhange"

Many and good features for CC, I have left an exchante filter line above, is that correct? or I should add the .com or similar.

I liked being able to delimit the Exchanges, I love the 3 hours, I work always in current because 24 is very excessive, it seems very adequate 3 hours.

Could you tell me if I placed the filter correctly?

Although all these developments are great, it is only for CC. I still think that getting the prices of the exchanges prices and choosing in each currency the exchange and high or low price, would be just perfect, but these advances help a lot, thanks for being a developer that listens to both the community.

Do not forget Shittomine, that would be bestial.

Thank you very much for everything @Patrike, I really appreciate your delivery to the project.
trucobit

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:34:54 PM

Adjust reported revenue
For Yiimp based pools, Awesome Miner can compare their estimated payout with their actual payout for each algorithm. Awesome Miner uses the data for the last 3 days to calculate the "Actual Performance", indicating how far the estimates are from the actual payouts on average. A value of 100% indicates that the estimates matches the actual payouts an a value of 75% indicates that the payouts are 75% of the estimate on average.

The feature to adjust the reported revenue, Adjust reported revenue for actual payout performance can be enabled in the Options dialog, Statistics section. The actual payout performance will be displayed in the Online Services tab in the main window and the Revenue and Profit values will be adjusted based on this factor.
------------------------
I have two suggestions. The above is your documentation.

I have already realized that this works perfectly, Awesome calculates perfectly the profit of the last 3 days, if they are YIIMP. This works perfect in online services. But sometimes exceptions occur that give a problem.

I explain, I do not feel like putting a screenshot. But it turns out that days ago Zpool had some problems in Neoscrypt that marked that he earned much more than what was actually obtained. As a result Zpool NEoscrypt's auto profit, which calculates only AW, has remained at 2.67%. And that's a problem, its value is so low, that although now at Zpool Neoscrypt works well, it will never jump in the auto profit because if profit is so low, it will never come out, and you can never again calculate the profit in online services Here the question is, how do I reset that particular figure of Zpool Neoscrypt. Because now it never comes out, it can never be recalculated, and that self-calculated value can not be changed by me. There should be an option to reset all or some of the items in a pool auto exchange of online services. I hope to have explained.

The second theme. I really like the average of 3 hours of CC, but still it seems a high value. The most suitable for me would be something like 30 minutes, but it can not be calculated. You could do a value of 3 hours + current, just as there is 24 hours + current. I think it would be a perfectly valid measure, take the value of 3 hours and take the average with the current measure for example

3 hours: 0.001
Current: 0.0007
(0.001 + 0.0007) / 2 = 0.00085 seems to me a very adequate value. 3 Hours can also be an excessive time.

Those are my suggestions, I hope I have helped.
trucobit

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:06:36 PM

The order of exchanges for CC, influences something.

If in the line of exchanges, I put before Crex24 that Graviex, I chose the value of Crex24?
GoRdiE

Activity: 162

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:33:18 PM

The order of exchanges for CC, influences something.

If in the line of exchanges, I put before Crex24 that Graviex, I chose the value of Crex24?

I understand that it does not put any exchange before another. it simply filters the exchanges from where it takes the data  Roll Eyes
GoRdiE

Activity: 162

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:52:45 PM

Features and integration

Hi, patrike. Great features and great support, as always.

I think, you can show in Coins->Exchange Rate two more parameters. The exchange from which the data are taken and the volume.

Well, we can choose the Highest Bid or the Lowest Ask (actual and realistic price) but if you reflected the volume in the exchange (and the exchange) , we would be able to better evaluate this information.

It is not difficult because the information you already have, but it would force you to rethink the graphic design of the section.

Thanks for your awesome support. Without a doubt, AM is the reference mining management program
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 10:08:53 AM

If you put in your kw/h price, does awesomeminer automatically choose a lower power algo if it is more profitable due to you having a high electric price or a higher watt algo if your power price is low?
Yes, if Awesome Miner is aware of the power cost and power usage for an algorithm, it's taken into consideration by the profit switcher. Awesome Miner can for that reason select a coin with a little lower revenue if the power usage is low enough to make it the most profitable coin.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 10:17:01 AM

Many and good features for CC, I have left an exchante filter line above, is that correct? or I should add the .com or similar.

I liked being able to delimit the Exchanges, I love the 3 hours, I work always in current because 24 is very excessive, it seems very adequate 3 hours.

Although all these developments are great, it is only for CC. I still think that getting the prices of the exchanges prices and choosing in each currency the exchange and high or low price, would be just perfect, but these advances help a lot, thanks for being a developer that listens to both the community.

Thank you very much for everything @Patrike, I really appreciate your delivery to the project.
Thanks for your nice feedback.

Right now the filtering of exchanges requires you to know the name of the exchange as listed in the CoinCalculators.io API. See:
https://www.coincalculators.io/api/allcoins.aspx?hashrate=100000000

It's not case sensitive, but otherwise you need to list the same like in the API response above. The only incorrect entry in your example was "coinexhange". That one is not matching anything in the API. Otherwise your example with multiple exchange names looked fine.

To answer your question about the order - the order you list the entries are not relevant. You can use any order because Awesome Miner is simply filtering based on the exchanges you list. If you list "cryptopia" and "graviex", Awesome Miner will look at which one of these two have the highest price and give you that highest price. If another exchange has an even higher price, it will be ignored if not part of your filter. If a coin isn't listed on any of these exchanges, Awesome Miner will give you the price of zero, because none of the exchanges you put in your filter is supporting this coin.

The idea with the filtering is that you should only enter the few exchanges you have an interest in using.

Your other requests have not been forgotten - I always take notes of good and important suggestions and constantly work on improving the software based on this. Thanks!

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 10:25:44 AM

Features and integration

Hi, patrike. Great features and great support, as always.

I think, you can show in Coins->Exchange Rate two more parameters. The exchange from which the data are taken and the volume.

Well, we can choose the Highest Bid or the Lowest Ask (actual and realistic price) but if you reflected the volume in the exchange (and the exchange) , we would be able to better evaluate this information.

It is not difficult because the information you already have, but it would force you to rethink the graphic design of the section.

Thanks for your awesome support. Without a doubt, AM is the reference mining management program
Thanks!

I agree that the Coins tab should include more of this information. Especially the name of the exchange must be listed in order to make sense of the new settings. I will improve this soon.

trucobit

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:35:22 PM

Thanks for your nice feedback.

Right now the filtering of exchanges requires you to know the name of the exchange as listed in the CoinCalculators.io API. See:
https://www.coincalculators.io/api/allcoins.aspx?hashrate=100000000

It's not case sensitive, but otherwise you need to list the same like in the API response above. The only incorrect entry in your example was "coinexhange". That one is not matching anything in the API. Otherwise your example with multiple exchange names looked fine.

To answer your question about the order - the order you list the entries are not relevant. You can use any order because Awesome Miner is simply filtering based on the exchanges you list. If you list "cryptopia" and "graviex", Awesome Miner will look at which one of these two have the highest price and give you that highest price. If another exchange has an even higher price, it will be ignored if not part of your filter. If a coin isn't listed on any of these exchanges, Awesome Miner will give you the price of zero, because none of the exchanges you put in your filter is supporting this coin.

The idea with the filtering is that you should only enter the few exchanges you have an interest in using.

Your other requests have not been forgotten - I always take notes of good and important suggestions and constantly work on improving the software based on this. Thanks!

I leave here the list of exchanges supported by CC and its exact name, this contribution will help to choose the Exchanges better, you know what they are and how they are written. It does not matter the uppercase and lowercase.

Stocks.Exchange
SouthXchange
TradeSatoshi
Cryptopia
CryptoBridge
Crex24
Bittrex
HitBTC
TradeOgre
Binance
Bittrex
Graviex
Livecoin
Exrates.me
Bit-Z
Btc-Alpha
Poloniex

PAtrike would be ideal if you could specify the Exchange in each currency. Because if it is in several and I will give the highest, there is still a mini problem. If at least there was an order of importance as I said before, that if in the line I put before Crex24 that Graviex, heed the order, I could help and not have to do anything in each currency. But if you can not, your thing is that each currency has a field to specify the exchange of CC
tf2addict

Activity: 675
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:39:49 PM

I don't see QRL coin as an available choice any more?  Wasn't it in there before?  It's CryptoNight-V7, right?
O-Coin

Activity: 61

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:06:41 AM

Anyone notice Zpool reporting wrong profit on Equihash?  Had my 8x1080ti earning $49 PER day. How can we check this?
Pages: « 1 ... 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 [382] 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 ... 647 »
  Print  

Jump to: