Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:36:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 [232] 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... 386 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [HYP] HyperStake | Generous Reward Staking | Advanced Staking Controls & Wallet  (Read 679272 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
presstab (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 03:15:09 PM

I've noticed that the price for HYP has been going down quite a bit over the last few weeks.
Is that because most people are now getting new coins via minting?

A large holder of HYP needed to get out of all of his coin investments in a hurry, so 700k HYP was liquidated quite fast. I think this ate up a lot of the buy orders, and they haven't been replaced yet. Minting is adding around 960k HYP per day, with price @ 100 sats that would mean an expansion in value of 1 BTC of value per day is being absorbed if price stays constant.

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ruddsd01

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 04:41:16 PM

I've noticed that the price for HYP has been going down quite a bit over the last few weeks.

A large holder of HYP needed to get out of all of his coin investments in a hurry, so 700k HYP was liquidated quite fast. I think this ate up a lot of the buy orders, and they haven't been replaced yet. Minting is adding around 960k HYP per day, with price @ 100 sats that would mean an expansion in value of 1 BTC of value per day is being absorbed if price stays constant.

OK. Thanks for the explanation.

I can help fix this after payday.  I probably can't buy 700K hyp, but I can do my part. Grin
sneakgeekz

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 05:45:45 PM

I've noticed that the price for HYP has been going down
 quite a bit over the last few weeks.

I can help fix this after payday.  I probably can't buy 700K hyp, but I can do my part. Grin

I also noticed it and thought there was a team effort to hurt us. Good to know it was just someone cashing out. Good time to get a coveted 1 million coin position.
ruddsd01

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 12:40:12 AM

I've noticed that the price for HYP has been going down
 quite a bit over the last few weeks.

I also noticed it and thought there was a team effort to hurt us. Good to know it was just someone cashing out. Good time to get a coveted 1 million coin position.

XPY seems to have the market cornered on those ¨team efforts¨ you speak of. Hopefully HYP can just keep growing quietly under the radar for now.
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 01:09:07 AM

I was wondering where the dive came from, that sure was a hit for HYP. unfortunately as I am watching the cryptsy market I still feel something else may be going on, I can understand the 700,000 emergency dump, but it really does seem someone out there is purposely trying to hold this price down to 100 sat. Unless its just the normal panic sellers falling in play. If it is panic sellers, it only enables all of us to make good staking positions on thier panic sell offs Smiley

I am having some issues on Cryptsy with a couple withdraws right now Sad I hope its not like my last problem that has been 29 days and 4 hours and still they have not corrected the issue. 29 days is a long time to wait on HYP considering it could mature and stake (maybe even stake twice) in that amount of time. Sad I have a bunch of HYP still in my cryptsy account I wont send until these other withdraws go thru. Cryptsy has a bad habit of making you pay for their mistakes. For example, I had a deposit on another coin and when they did maintenance on their wallet I am assuming they had not backed up their wallet.dat file correctly and lost the wallet address my coins came thru on and because of their mistake I am the one who lost those coins, they absorbed absolutely no cost for their mistake.

EDIT: HAHA as I was writing this those deposits started flowing right thru now HAHAHA thank the crypto gods for that one I was a bit nervous, I had over 100,000 HYP in stuck withdraws LOL

It would be nice if there is a big sell like that the seller could give a little bit of notice to the community so we can try and come together and absorb the hit, maybe even go as far as make the sell/buys thru a HYP escrow off the market so not to panic the other day trading HYP traders. a 700,000 dump like that could have effects in the millions actually after the panic sellers are through. Just my thoughts.

mafort1469

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 02:24:23 AM

I was wondering where the dive came from, that sure was a hit for HYP. unfortunately as I am watching the cryptsy market I still feel something else may be going on, I can understand the 700,000 emergency dump, but it really does seem someone out there is purposely trying to hold this price down to 100 sat. Unless its just the normal panic sellers falling in play. If it is panic sellers, it only enables all of us to make good staking positions on thier panic sell offs Smiley

I am having some issues on Cryptsy with a couple withdraws right now Sad I hope its not like my last problem that has been 29 days and 4 hours and still they have not corrected the issue. 29 days is a long time to wait on HYP considering it could mature and stake (maybe even stake twice) in that amount of time. Sad I have a bunch of HYP still in my cryptsy account I wont send until these other withdraws go thru. Cryptsy has a bad habit of making you pay for their mistakes. For example, I had a deposit on another coin and when they did maintenance on their wallet I am assuming they had not backed up their wallet.dat file correctly and lost the wallet address my coins came thru on and because of their mistake I am the one who lost those coins, they absorbed absolutely no cost for their mistake.

EDIT: HAHA as I was writing this those deposits started flowing right thru now HAHAHA thank the crypto gods for that one I was a bit nervous, I had over 100,000 HYP in stuck withdraws LOL

It would be nice if there is a big sell like that the seller could give a little bit of notice to the community so we can try and come together and absorb the hit, maybe even go as far as make the sell/buys thru a HYP escrow off the market so not to panic the other day trading HYP traders. a 700,000 dump like that could have effects in the millions actually after the panic sellers are through. Just my thoughts.

I agree 100%. Please inform the rest of us of such a dump or unloading and I'll even say I'll give you more than market value. Just to minimize panic dumping.
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 07:42:11 AM

I frequently talk with Cryptsy's main wallet guy, and I can assure you that there was no malice involved. They had a very major server failure, and it took some time to set things right. I've been assured that no private keys were lost, but a lot of time was lost in getting things straight. These are pretty serious players, too. They had deliberate attack well covered, but missed that one thing Tongue It happens to the best of us, and they do learn from their disasters. I also know, because we were conversing at the time, that the man I'm speaking of put in a couple of extremely long days trying to get everything back on track. And he works on a straight salary. Occasionally Mr. Murphy wins, even with the best of planning.
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 04:26:39 PM

I frequently talk with Cryptsy's main wallet guy, and I can assure you that there was no malice involved. They had a very major server failure, and it took some time to set things right. I've been assured that no private keys were lost, but a lot of time was lost in getting things straight. These are pretty serious players, too. They had deliberate attack well covered, but missed that one thing Tongue It happens to the best of us, and they do learn from their disasters. I also know, because we were conversing at the time, that the man I'm speaking of put in a couple of extremely long days trying to get everything back on track. And he works on a straight salary. Occasionally Mr. Murphy wins, even with the best of planning.

The situation with the coin  I am talking about happened  25 days before the recent server failure. I had netcoins stuck during that server failure but they came thru just fine afterwards. I had another coin 25 days before the server failure never made it to my cryptsy account but made it to the cryptsy wallet, the wallet then went into maintenance and then out of maintenance and I still had not gotten my coins, now it is back in maintenance, so that means if the wallet was in sync the address my coins went to were not on that wallet.dat, thus I lose, they refuse to respond to the ticket anymore. were now over 30 days on that ticket. I sent them the TXIDs I sent them the actual withdraw statement and a screenshot of the cryptsy depositing address in my account, they have more than enough proof to see the coins were deposited into a cryptsy depositing address, and that the coins made it there. but I dont have my coins Sad

Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 04:28:39 PM

The situation with the coin  I am talking about happened  25 days before the recent server failure. I had netcoins stuck during that server failure but they came thru just fine afterwards. I had another coin 25 days before the server failure never made it to my cryptsy account but made it to the cryptsy wallet, the wallet then went into maintenance and then out of maintenance and I still had not gotten my coins, now it is back in maintenance, so that means if the wallet was in sync the address my coins went to were not on that wallet.dat, thus I lose, they refuse to respond to the ticket anymore. were now over 30 days on that ticket. I sent them the TXIDs I sent them the actual withdraw statement and a screenshot of the cryptsy depositing address in my account, they have more than enough proof to see the coins were deposited into a cryptsy depositing address, and that the coins made it there. but I dont have my coins Sad

That's fucked up.

I'll forward this message. I have no real affiliation, I just know the guy. Maybe he can help.
mullick
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 05:52:00 PM

Do you have a ticket # or the deposit address so I can look into it?
eprocent

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 11:03:43 PM

If someone answer me a question of can. There is no reference to HYP. Why A Certain coin, INSTEAD of my own IP, I Appear Something like this: "ip" : "2001:0:9d38:6ab8:2cf8:3ab5:b089:b520",
billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 11:34:35 PM

If someone answer me a question of can. There is no reference to HYP. Why A Certain coin, INSTEAD of my own IP, I Appear Something like this: "ip" : "2001:0:9d38:6ab8:2cf8:3ab5:b089:b520",

What is it you are looking at bud?

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
eprocent

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 12:15:14 AM

My IP is different from this: "ip", "2001:0:9d38:6ab8:2cf8:3ab5:b089:b520", which appears in "getinfo" Why is that so?
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 12:20:45 AM

My IP is different from this: "ip", "2001:0:9d38:6ab8:2cf8:3ab5:b089:b520", which appears in "getinfo" Why is that so?

Ipv6
HYPster

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 02:38:58 AM

My ip is different too. Mine is 370H55V.
presstab (OP)
Legendary

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 02:44:00 AM

Hmmm thats odd :/

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 02:58:15 AM

My IP switches to an IPV6 IP

Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 12:46:05 PM

It appears like that if you are using IPv6, wonder how it would affect addnodes??
presstab (OP)
Legendary

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 04:26:08 PM

Has anyone noticed their daemon running quite heavy? I have a few taking 99% cpu load. Wondering if we have someone trolling the network or maybe if it is a problem with the code. I will be doing some more testing, please let me know if you are seeing anything like this.

kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 04:44:00 PM

guys i m writing again to get help

i have to reinstalled daemon in another Raspberry pi, its been 48hrs i started ./hyperstaked but whenever i do getinfo i am getting error couldnt connect to the server. raspberry pi CPU usage is showing 100% which means background something is going but dont know what exactly happening. my config file is
Code:
rpcuser=xxxxxxxxx
rpcpassword=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
rpcport=18777
rpcallowip=*.*.*.*
gen=0
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1

need help

Pages: « 1 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 [232] 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... 386 »
  Print  

Jump to: