Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:41:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BANKSYCOIN (SOON TO BE ARTSYCOIN) - ORIGINAL OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 75779 times)
banksycoin (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 10:12:04 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2014, 10:29:08 AM by banksycoin

Hey guys,

Really sorry again for the delays with the block issues my partner/programmer has had some major personal issues and rather than keep posting excuses I was holding tight until he is back on track. The block issues will be resolved very soon along with some new updates and features to the wallets.

Thanks again for your patience

otrkid70- I have sent you a pm

Security notice: PLEASE COULD ALL WALLET HOLDERS UNLOCK YOUR WALLETS AND KEEP THEM IN UNLOCKED MODE TO INCREASE THE NETWORK SECURITY> IT APPEARS THERE IS SOME SORT OF ATTACK UNDERWAY. THANK YOU.

IanFoxley
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:18:40 AM

Hey guys,

Really sorry again for the delays with the block issues my partner/programmer has had some major personal issues and rather than keep posting excuses I was holding tight until he is back on track. The block issues will be resolved very soon along with some new updates and features to the wallets.

Thanks again for your patience

DougB62- I have sent you a pm

Security notice: PLEASE COULD ALL WALLET HOLDERS UNLOCK YOUR WALLETS AND KEEP THEM IN UNLOCKED MODE TO INCREASE THE NETWORK SECURITY> IT APPEARS THERE IS SOME SORT OF ATTACK UNDERWAY. THANK YOU.

Look forward to the updates and I have got my wallet in unlocked mode

roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 03:05:27 PM

AND we have the liftoff !!!!

I just came here from Bittrex when I saw what's happen to the market Smiley

As we know this coin was undervalued and I hope this time we will stop at the right price Smiley

You will ask what is the right price - I dunno.. we will discover Smiley I trade few BSY @2200 already ... and I though that was cheap ...

layer1gfx
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109

Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 04:57:54 AM

As we know this coin was undervalued and I hope this time we will stop at the right price Smiley

You will ask what is the right price - I dunno.. we will discover Smiley I trade few BSY @2200 already ... and I though that was cheap ...

@2200 where? not on bittrex i suppose. Tongue
layer1gfx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 05:11:59 AM

All matters pertaining to any claims i have against this coin and the Dev team have been resolved.

I'm a huge fan of Banksy and his artwork and this coin will do great things for the cryptocurrency world. I look forward to the prosperous future of this coin.

Keep mining those Banksycoins Smiley

one banksy rip off threatens another banksy rip off with what? what a joke.

in good old graffiti days you would have had to prove some real skills in a piece battle not just showing your toy sketchbook with some copycat doodles.
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 01:27:36 PM

@2200 where? not on bittrex i suppose. Tongue

Nope Smiley Well there was even higher price Smiley I remember someone sold few BSY @9000 in a 1st day Tongue

it was here : https://coinedup.com

but they don't trade BSY no more (well ... they trade only 1 coin at the moment ... some CarbonCoin )
layer1gfx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 10:37:30 AM

hi,

if you want to spend your BSY, BTC or ALTCOINS here is my offer:

i'll officially accept BSY, BTC, LTC, GRS, AC, HKC and many more coins for graphic design and other artwork from today.

and i'll give you a 10% discount on all services if you are a first-time customer..

i do:

* logo design
* business cards
* banners
* flyers / posters
* customized QR codes
* "yourcoin" accepted here buttons
* personalized paperwallets as a gift...

and other art work including
* asian calligraffiti
* bodypainting

i also give design and art workshops if you are looking for a teacher.

To get started please contact me with your idea to receive a free quote!

cheers,

layer1gfx

Examples:

ASIACOIN Accepted HERE buttons (approved and to be used soon)

banner for berlin-texas bitcoin hackathon

banner for bitcoincommodities.com

logo for bittracks.com

More Work:
http://www.pinterest.com/layer1gfx/my-portfolio/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/layer1gfx

Recommendations:

I'm also happy to pay a decent percentage to anyone who sends me some clients along. Just get in touch!

Update:

Now also selling on bitcoind.com, if you need accepted here buttons or other graphics you can buy it there with the altcoin of your choice.
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 10:51:37 AM

hi,

i'll officially accept BSY, BTC, LTC, GRS, AC, HKC and many more coins for graphic design and other artwork from today.
(...)

Good choice!
Accepting BanksyCoin as a payment method is a step forward for your artworks I believe!

Maybe you can share some BanksyCoin free Fan'sart ? Smiley
layer1gfx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 12:35:37 PM

hi,

(...)

Good choice!
Accepting BanksyCoin as a payment method is a step forward for your artworks I believe!

Maybe you can share some BanksyCoin free Fan'sart ? Smiley

i'm busy with work atm, but i was thinking of *maybe* releasing some free stuff yeah. the coin logo could be polished a bit as well Wink

banksycoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 09:48:21 AM

UPDATE:

Hey guys,

The windows and mac wallets have now been updated and the block issues have been fixed. Please download your new wallets at www.banksycoin.co.uk

The Linux wallets will be updated by later today. Sorry again for the delays and thank you for your patience. New updates and upgrades to be announced soon aswell so watch this space Smiley

roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 11:45:10 AM

UPDATE:

Hey guys,

The windows and mac wallets have now been updated and the block issues have been fixed. Please download your new wallets at www.banksycoin.co.uk

The Linux wallets will be updated by later today. Sorry again for the delays and thank you for your patience. New updates and upgrades to be announced soon aswell so watch this space Smiley

Thanks for update!
Downloading new wallet just now!
Waiting for next updates/upgrades! Smiley

Kind regards and best luck!
mycryptocoin

Activity: 380

Community Manager - Blockchain analyst

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 07:28:52 PM

UPDATE:

Hey guys,

cool! Thank you.

madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 10:35:32 PM

This one is still up for grabs!! 

OK Banksycoin Miners!!  I have been cleaning out some artwork from my collection.  Figured I would make it available for Banksycoin.  This piece is a pencil drawing done in 2011 by Daniele, it is of Red Sonja.  It is on 11 X 17 thick paper.
It can be yours for 120000 BSY (US), or 130000 BSY (International).  These prices are figured at current exchange rates.  Price in USD is between $40-$50.  If you want this great piece of art, send me a PM.  My scanner is only letter size so I had to cut and paste 2 scans.  The dark line in the middle is not on the drawing!!
If this coin is backed by art and about art, well here is some art!!!

Also Angelmagic, I need your mailing address!!

angelmagic

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:02:22 AM

This one is still up for grabs!! 

OK Banksycoin Miners!!  I have been cleaning out some artwork from my collection.  Figured I would make it available for Banksycoin.  This piece is a pencil drawing done in 2011 by Daniele, it is of Red Sonja.  It is on 11 X 17 thick paper.
It can be yours for 120000 BSY (US), or 130000 BSY (International).  These prices are figured at current exchange rates.  Price in USD is between $40-$50.  If you want this great piece of art, send me a PM.  My scanner is only letter size so I had to cut and paste 2 scans.  The dark line in the middle is not on the drawing!!

Also Angelmagic, I need your mailing address!!

http://www.holylands.com/bank001.jpg

I have sent you a pm. I may have this one too if know one else snaps it up Smiley
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 01:42:33 AM

OK Banksycoin Miners!!  I have been cleaning out some artwork from my collection.  Figured I would make it available for Banksycoin.  This piece is a pencil drawing done in 2011 by, it is of Wonder Woman.  It is on 8.5 X 11 thick paper.
It can be yours for 120000 BSY (US), or 130000 BSY (International).  These prices are figured at current exchange rates.  If you want this great piece of art, send me a PM.

valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 01:38:48 PM

need a pool to mine at and I have very little coin so stakes are very low, I will try wallet mining again hope it works.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
banksycoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 04:03:15 PM

need a pool to mine at and I have very little coin so stakes are very low, I will try wallet mining again hope it works.

The block issues have now been resolved so hopefully the pool operators will be re starting up the pools again soon..

banksycoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 07:09:31 PM

UPDATE:

Hey people,

Just to let you all know we will be adding an art gallery to the banksycoin.co.uk site so that users can upload and sell their own artwork for BSY. You will be able to upload your work yourself and set your own prices.  We hope to have this added in the next couple of weeks Smiley

layer1gfx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 07:19:35 PM

UPDATE:

Hey people,

Just to let you all know we will be adding an art gallery to the banksycoin.co.uk site so that users can upload and sell their own artwork for BSY. You will be able to upload your work yourself and set your own prices.  We hope to have this added in the next couple of weeks Smiley

wow this is cool.
i am an artist who loves cryptocurrencies and this coin here starts to make sense.
i would accept banksycoin for creative work as stated earlier.

questions:
how about auctions?
something like bidcoind are doing - but more like christies?

and to name another project, how about *real* physical art exhibitions like cointemporary?

and, does angelina jolie already know about it? Tongue (i think she still loves banksy - as long as she is alive... and errm she is)
banksycoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 07:22:23 PM

UPDATE:

Hey people,

Just to let you all know we will be adding an art gallery to the banksycoin.co.uk site so that users can upload and sell their own artwork for BSY. You will be able to upload your work yourself and set your own prices.  We hope to have this added in the next couple of weeks Smiley

wow this is cool.
i am an artist who loves cryptocurrencies and this coin here is cool.

questions:
how about auctions?
something like bidcoind are doing?

and to name another project, how about real art exhibitions like cointemporary?

and, does angelina jolie already know about it? Tongue

Hi,

thanks for the support Smiley

We will definitely look into those ideas! any ideas from the community are always welcome Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: